Angry Bernfags open lawsuit against DNC

http s://facebo ok.com/DNCfraudlawsuit

What a time to be alive.

Can we shill this? It could be a valuable time/resource drain for the DNC, and also a valuable PR tool.

Bump.

You really think I'm gonna go on goybook OP?

I posted this originally in the Kaine thread. Steal my shit again you fucking nigger and I'll rape your sister.

NO REFUNDS :)

Do I really believe that you are incapable of using a proxy or a VPN and creating shill FB accounts which have no connection to you personally at all?

Seriously??

I have six FB accounts. Only one has a single damn thing to do with me and it's locked down tight and is basically only there for plausible deniability. Catch up, user.

You mean kikebook right?

RIP Boynie Sandahs 1818-2016 his insane supporters ripped him limb from limb

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE
BERNIE SANDERS GET FUCKED TWENTY SEVEN DOLLARS AT A TIME
BERNOUTS TURNED BERN VICTIMS
i hope donald can capitalize on this shitshow fam.

I seriously do wonder what will happen to the old fart after trump's inauguration, do you think that he'll be stuck into a nursing home or something? he's not really worth killing or putting in prison

Nice pic, l'm stealing that it.

A literal commie not winning commiefornia is a little suspicious tbh fam.

The Democratic Party is all about voter fraud, always have been and always will. The GOP has done some shady things here and there too but the the D's really take the cake. Compound that with the fact Hillarly is winning and the election might just be stolen come November.

lol

holy shit, is pic related real?

no

holy shit, is pic related real?

bernouts will gas the kikes

and make bernie fund it

Shouldn't they bring in the entire DNC and Clinton as co-conspirators?

DNC leak was an inside job

My ass leak is an inside job.

I wonder if historians a 1000 years from now will believe that Bernie was another Jew who claimed to be the messiah?

show me your flabby moobs bernboy

your small jew cock