What does Holla Forums think of women with large thighs?

What does Holla Forums think of women with large thighs?

I love them especially Nicoles. She will bear me many strong offspring one day.

That's a man user.

Autistics cannot be female, all autists are male by default

But she isn't autistic.

Yes he is

How do you know?

Tits are pure because they are useless artifacts of sexual worship whereas thights are usefull to walk around n shit. So the autistic choice naturally is tits. If you have high functioning autism you like thights because they are high functioning.

it's obvious to any non-autist

Well can you point it out?

Eyes look autisitc, show me a video and i tell you.
More like sperg with tits.

Fine, I'll find a video. But how do the eyes look autistic?

Mirror to the soul, and autists will instantly pick up on that.

so… what do her eyes say about her soul? And here's a vid.

If she has large thighs, hips, and ass, I fug. If not, I might still fug anyway but it's not as good.

More like a intelligent girl. Her demenour is professional, and her speach is factual. Not really autistic just factual if you ask me, and the intend is aligning with that.

You forgot about the tits since the tits should be all you mentioned and more, tits are like the universe the fat is the dark matter and the glands are the regular matter that allows life, and they are discussing on how big the tits we live in are.

…it's a video about a shitty steam game.

Do autistic tits jiggle more than non autistic ones ?

Well if you only ask about the present in time tits, there is no difference, but if you ask about the boob owners there would be significant difference in taking care of the tits.

Tit maintenance is important

But then again if the jews want to persuade underage girls to get a breast reduction i will hunt them down. And i ll be really creative in taking care of them.

In this metaphor the jews are the not so blessed human beings with a special profession. But then again we have social envorinment that allows that cumstains to operate freely, so mommy and her friends has some piece of mind cutting down the tits.

I have large thighs.

How2getridof, /fit/ Holla Forums?

Ask a greedy jew to cut them down. It works best if your mommy and your peers ask for the same, only for your best.

Nicole is so pretty. I wish she were my girlfriend.

"She" looks like a confused man.

The jews,the tits or the underage girls ?

They should lose their doctors occupational license if they do that.