So anons, it's pretty much a given that women need to be spanked. The question is, how often?

So anons, it's pretty much a given that women need to be spanked. The question is, how often?

yes

24/7

You would have to rig up a machine for that user.

is this the SnK thread?

What if said woman likes it?

It doesn't matter whether if she likes it or hates it, either way you can use it to keep her in line as a reward or punishment.

Did he even spank her in 50 shades darker?

The question is whether or not he showed her who's boss?

>gif in
kys idiot. That fucking thing is 3.72MB

It is from the vaults of the internet user.

Rolled 2 (1d2)Father Charles Coughlin's CBS Radio Broadcasts

That's like using a VHS when you have a free VHS->mkv machine right in front of you.

Rolled 2 (1d20)The St. Patrick's Day Flood

That's it, over my knee now user!

Rolled 3 (1d4)The Indian Citizenship Act of 1936

Ever made an 8ft high tower of VHS tapes? My little brother and I built two late one night when we were supposed to be asleep. After we built it up almost to the ceiling he knocked them both down and ran off to his bed.

Rolled 2 (1d10)A Day In September

Rolled 76 (1d100)The 1936 US Presidential Election

Rolled 37 (1d100)Curtis deals with Reed's strike

Rolled 1 (1d3)Long Demands to be Present at the Negotiations

Rolled 1 (1d4)Long and Reed Argue

Sounds like you both need spanked :^) Is this a thinly veiled spanking thread?

Women love being spanked, but you can't use it as a punishment because, again, women love to be spanked. If you spank em as a punishment they start to do stuff to annoy you so that you'll spank em. Use it as playtime.

Use spanking as a reward to keep them in line.

Of coursh!

All women should be spanked and diapered

no.

I smack my girl's ass every time we're alone

What happened to the spanking threads there used to be?

Mods started deleting them

(((Spank me)))

(((spank))) (((me)))

So much for "Holla Forums - Random"…

What was wrong with them anyway?

that was the downfall of Holla Forums

Indeed. More fool me.

They were the threads I liked most on this board too.

nah gifs are cooler

You are the downfall of Holla Forums. Back to Reddit.

Very often.

>>>/spank/ ?

Mods belong on reddit. Seriously they delete threads and post they dislike, not what is against rules. Have you not seen the ban log here?

Dead board.

So what

>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/neogaf/

then we revive it! the first thread should be a general discussion like the old Holla Forums threads.

Rolled 1, 2 + 1 = 4 (2d6)test

Shit… maybe if we link to it from elsewhere in relevant threads on other boards?

I want to know who won the civil war.

The spankers

Girls should be given a spanking when they are deserving of one. Be consistent and ensure the severity is both age and incident appropriate. Never spank in anger but do not hold back from delivering the required lesson.

depends if it's for punishment or reward

What about boys?

At least someone finally gave the right answer.

Where can I read the ban log?

Boys need discipline, including spanking, too but their bottoms and emotional core is more resilient. You won't get through to a boy by spanking him past a certain age in the same way you would his sister. However if he responds to this more favorably than other consequences they should continue. As with girls, ensure the spankings are both age and incident appropriate. Remember to watch out for their genitals when spanking, especially if you are using an implement or they are in the 'diaper' position.

If you assault children, you're fucked up. Don't hit your kids.

How do you tell what's appropriate and whether he or she is responding favorably?

You're one of those people. The door is over there.

Genuine remorse during and after. Improved behavior following. It may be something that needs to be repeated for the same issue before they have worked through it. Those repeats should result in a more severe penalty, as they have already been punished and there's no excuse for that behavior.

How to scale it to be age appropriate?

Some prefer to have a set number of spanks. 2 x the age of the spankee for example. This is especially true if escalating the level baseline for the younger spankee, as he/she 'graduates'. A boy/girl who was previously only receiving several slaps may graduate to a spanking more reminiscent of their older sibling at that age. You expect more from them. Better behavior, greater understanding as you communicate and discuss expectations and values. Therefore, ignorance diminishes and the act of disobedience becomes a greater offense.

What if she's enjoying it and saying "Hit me more daddy!"

Then you'll have your hands full because that kind of girl is going to be like dynamite.

So twice age and escalate if there isn't genuine remorse and improved behavior or if it's a repeat offense.

What changes to that are needed for different incidents?

He may have meant something different, but with my girlfriend's kids I see it as basically a hierarchy: mistakes/bad judgement > poor self control/bad habits > willful, deliberate disobedience > evil.

You can't give the most serious punishments for deliberate disobedience, because you need to save that for when they're being fricking evil; and you can't punish them as harshly when it's a self-control problem as when it's deliberate; and so on down the line.

That's really smart, instead of just a list of different offenses you've defined the types of offense.

What are the punishments for each of the four types of incident?

Basically the worse she misbehaves, the worse the worse of a spanking she gets. If it's something pretty minor, I wait for her mother to send her to her room and then ask me to go spank her, I go in, I show her I'm calm, I ask her if she knows what she did wrong and what the punishment is, then I spank her. If it's very, very serious, I haul her off to her room, yell at her, and get started before she's had a chance to know what hit her. That's the number one thing, how "wild" and aggressive I am with it. The more it rattles them, the stronger the emotional effect.

I feel like I have to go for the emotional side because there's not that much variation in how hard you can hit them - the line between "hard enough to hurt" and "hard enough to do real damage" isn't that huge. I've thought about using my belt but I'm hoping I'll never have to do that. Instead we focus on stuff that makes it scarier, more humiliating, that kind of thing.

Cuck.

He was my bestfriend - I'd keep an eye on them either way

The guy's right hand in that pic is seriously janky and now that i've noticed it, i can't stop looking

he's just pulling his palm back for a bit of extra ultra-violence

and a hand!

How old is she? How do you usually spank her position/clothing wise? It's good she's got you to help her on the path to adulthood, user.

They're 12, 8 and 7. Easiest position is over my knee or bending over her bed. As for clothing…? The only real question is whether they keep their panties on, and I let them if it's only a small punishment.

Greentext some times they have been punished?

eh, what's to say? what they're getting punished for can be nearly anything… sometimes their mom wants me to give one a few light spanks for sassing her, other times two of them have been conspiring together to lie to get away with some fuckup… then they're in trouble

Their reactions all the way through, from when they are told what's happening to afterwards.

the baby starts tearing up before she even gets a single spank (and is always very, very remorseful, it's actually kind of adorable). The oldest generally acts defiant when she's told, but gets really embarrassed as she gets ready for the spanking, especially when her mother is present. She gets very sullen after, unless I'm very gentle.

How resentful are they about it?

The youngest isn't really resentful, she's more concerned with wanting to be sure we forgive her and still love her. The middle child, it's very much a matter of whether she thinks she did something wrong… sometimes she gets a second spanking because she's still arguing about it after the first is already over! But she's not resentful about it otherwise, if anything she maybe doesn't take it seriously enough.

The oldest is the only one who you might call "resentful". One time she barely spoke to her mother for two days.

You're a good man, user. I hope someday to be in a similar position. Best of luck to you & your ladies.

Do you spank the mother?

When you say similar position, to the guy or the child?

The guy.

If you spank his ass will he cry?
/spank/ is still dead

I'm not interested in spanking his ass. I'm referring to the discipline of young girls.

What do you think about the anons around here? How many would you spank?

Fantasy is one thing but do you guys feel guilty about getting off to doing spankings irl?

No. If she were my woman I would, but like I said it's not exactly like that

Fuck off GayJ

kys

If you are having to spank them that much it's clearly the fault of the parent.

Not the user you were asking but I would spank any user who was:
- deserving
- female or if male was boy-like
- teen especially
- bare bottom
- thorough but fair

I agree with you. He has his hands full because she has slackened off. That will be rectified by him as they learn to behave.

I wish I had some children who could be improved with loving discipline. Whether they were my own or brought to me for correction in order to aid the hopeless or overwhelmed parents.

Well you should try to rectify the situation. Obviously she needs a male authority in the house to help with the kids, and it sounds like she isn't finding anyone but you.

You're right, user. All the girls in that house need a firm hand, including the mother. It'll have a positive impact on the eldest too, as it demonstrates that "too old for a spanking" doesn't exist and accountability has no age limit.

You should head to /cuteboys/