Random Philosophy

Hey Holla Forums, got to ask you, what is love?

it's when my dick says go for it and I happen to agree.

I trick played on the minds of men to get them to make babies.

no moe

A long lasting sexual attraction

Sorry lady, you heard the user. You gotta fucking go.

non-existant

>>>/rel/

Searched it up on google.

All I got are ads for lonely faggots, some dumb club shit, pictures of impossibly attractive and clearly 't.v. brush up make up' couples hugging and an article tl;dr on wikipedia.

Seems like some asinine shit to me, OP.

I kid. Love is visiting your family, no matter the distance, despite the fact that they make you uncomfortable and drive your brain on a spike on occasions, just because.

Love is ever present, and is as resilient as much as it is retarded and comes in many forms and is expressed in many actions.

A trap so you get parasites that leech your time and money and lock you up with a 3DPD bitch all in exchange for your dick feeling otherworldy amazing for 5 seconds

One of Love's many forms and horrors.

I ask you this, how did that HWNDU flag get taken down in middle of buttfuck nowhere, a location only revealed from a camera, pointing at a skyward angle and shown a shitty stream?

Well, some dude loved planes, some dude loved wild life, another loved the stars. And all shared a similar interest in fucking with Shia LaBeouf.

Love is amazing, horrifying and retarded.
Much like weaponized autism.

The opposite of hatred.
Hate is that you are willing to see something destroyed or you want someone to be in a lot of pain or even dead.
Both reactions of the brain on certain set of hormones/chemicals.
Love so far I know, will make you want protect and even take care of those you love.
People or objects that you love make you happy.
sexual desire and love are often mixed up.

Love is not the opposite of hate, its indifference

wrong.

love = a very passionate feeling of someone
hate = a very passionate feeling of someone

Both are on different extremes, but you more or less care about the person in some way

Being indifferent towards them means you don't care about them in any way

Aren't they interchangable?
I love and hate taking shits in the morning.

different sides of the same coin.
While you can consider them as opposites of each other they are indeed extreme feelings.
one to see something/someone to be destroyed, despised or even dead, the other protected, worshipped and even taken cared for.

electro chemical impulses in your body

It is the electrochemical brain-state which keeps everyone from waking up in the morning and mercilessly slaughtering every living thing they come into contact with.

Sometimes we use the word love to apply to a specific relationship between two individuals, but that is a specific instantiation of love, much like a Toyota Camry is a specific instantiation of a car.

Reminded me of a short documentary I saw once.
It was about a man who lost the ability to love, after hurting his head in a car accident. A small area of his brain was damaged, I don't remember which, and when he woke up in the hospital he didn't love his wife and son anymore. Otherwise, there was nothing wrong with him.

It had nothing to do with memory loss. He retained all his memories of them. He just suddenly didn't think much more of them than any other stranger you pass on the street. He divorced his wife and left, soon after.

Apparently, love can be switched off.