Cigarettes: The Final Solution

Tell me Holla Forums, how do we get rid of cancer-sticks? I know that fewer and fewer people in the West smoke, but it is still a bloody epidemic. Healthy Whites, especially women, are paying their hard-earned money to yid-owned companies to kill themselves. At first it is "just to throw off some stress", but it takes less than a week to get addicted. Worse, cigarettes are constantly promoted as "classy" and "cool" by kike media. It was Edward Bernays, another yid, who promoted female smoking to begin with.

I am against smoking in general, although I do not have much of a problem with pipe smoking, as it is far less harmful and is more of a hobby than a habit. Besides, they are less than 1% of smokers. Cigarettes, however, need to be removed from the West, but how? Prohibition would only drive the business underground and maybe even incite riots. Maybe we could come up with some visceral but family-oriented anti-smoking ads? Such as first showing a non-smoking White couple with a healthy kid and then a smoker couple with a deformed ugly cunt of a kid.

Any ideas would be welcome, anons. I have a personal agenda in this, as my family suffered greatly from smoking-induced cancer.

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/add.13477/full
whitewraithe.wordpress.com/2013/09/03/there-is-no-doubt-jews-control-everything-in-america/
youtube.com/watch?v=wSF82AwSDiU
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12075196
bmcmedicine.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1741-7015-7-36
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb60.htm
lung.org/stop-smoking/smoking-facts/whats-in-a-cigarette.html
quitsmokingsupport.com/whatsinit.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_additives_in_cigarettes
youtube.com/watch?v=OJEg0xzUJls
youtube.com/watch?v=4uQ4Z-rSSrc
pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/arh312/111-118.pdf
favor.org.za/new_pdf/ng1100_277.pdf
media.axon.es/pdf/87033_1.pdf
princeton.edu/~ota/disk1/1993/9311/931106.PDF
dldocs.stir.ac.uk/documents/geneticcontribs.pdf
teens.drugabuse.gov/sites/default/files/soa_2014.pdf
teach.genetics.utah.edu/content/addiction/ExploringTheNewScienceofAddiction.pdf
italianacademy.columbia.edu/sites/default/files/papers/laura_01-11.pdf
qcpages.qc.cuny.edu/~hlevine/The-Discovery-of-Addiction.pdf
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-tobacco_movement_in_Nazi_Germany
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-tobacco_movement_in_Nazi_Germany#Effectiveness
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/10/18/laetrile-cancer-research-cover-up.aspx
archive.is/JLPpl]
jnci.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2013/12/05/jnci.djt365.full
forbes.com/sites/danielfisher/2013/12/12/study-finds-no-link-between-secondhand-smoke-and-cancer/#68537b93623f
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20414766
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12425745
examine.com/supplements/Nicotine/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Self-bump.

Who cares? Let the degenerates with poor impulse control actively kill themselves. Just stay away from me with that smelly garbage, I'd rather fucking smell marijuana.

These degenerates will eventually have children that might turn out much better than their parents if they stop smoking. However, a child of smokers will, without guidance, also end up a smoker.

If you want to kill a movement, the fastest and easiest way is to ban people's vices and pleasure.

Nobody talks about banning, you mongoloid. Read the OP. I talk about depopularizing smoking.

Smoking is masculine as fvck.
Ever noticed how most anti-tobacco people are balding nu-male cucks or DYEL manlets?

I don't think that is necessarily the case… but the same can be said in regard to pregnant mothers consuming chemical toxins that alter the developing brain of their child (pesticide residue on fruits, added hormones in meat/dairy, etc.). I mean, even the tap water in most of the US contains pharmaceuticals and heavy metal poisons, so… smoking is a bit ancillary to every other way parents are screwing up their kids (public schooling, circumcision, electric jew brainwashing, whatever).

Killing yourself is about as unmanly a thing that I could imagine.

Cancer being so common is a recent thing, Wasn't so common back when even more people were smoking. Lots of civilizations have smoked like chimneys and stayed in good health. The problem is the additives/fertilizers they use. Jewish secret sauce, it's what's for dinner.

I still stand by that pipe smoke is the least degenerate form of smoking

Back then we did not have Wi-Fi points every five meters and did not carry cell phones.
Such as?

In a free society there will always be degenerates who engage in self-destructive behavior.

Let them self-destruct.

Incidentally, nicotine itself is actually a nootropic. Nicotine patches or chewing gum actually give you brain gainz. It's smoking what is bad for your health.

I hope to die with a cig in my hand. Cigs are a few minutes of absolute bliss in a shit world. It's almost like time stops and for that moment you're in nirvana.

That being said, yes it will certainly help kill you eventually and it's best to not start smoking, but I don't regret one moment smoking.

Everyone will die whether you smoke or not.

Keep your fucking opinions away from my Marlboros ,faggot.
You sjw niggers have already jacked the prices so high I can hardly afford them.
You don't like smoking,fine.
I do and i'll fight you to the death for my right to smoke.

FROM

MY

COLD

DEAD

HANDS

Cancer has always been common since human existed. The difference is humans didn't live long enough to die from cancer in the past and medicine was basically barbaric.

Vaporizing is slightly healthier than smoking. Though I'm not sure inhaling propylene glycol clouds into your lungs is very healthy either over long periods of time.

Tell me, you pathetic addicted faggots, is what you want your kids to look like? Is pic related what you want to look like when you're old? Is this the example you want to give your progeny?

How about you bastards just pack hammers and stop inhaling exhaust?

Being old sucks ass anyway. When I was in high school I worked at a retirement home in the evenings, most of those people were better off being dead.

Also I have no kids and will not have any kids, so not an issue. That baby should be tossed into a dumpster.

Back when everyone was smoking they didn't live long enough to develop cancer. Because we sure as hell see cancer in all the people who started smoking in the 50s.

Enjoy your artificial teeth by the time you're 40.

What makes you believe that? The rise in cancer rates has less to do with an aging population and more to do with the incredible rise in the number of carcinogens westerners are exposed to daily.

Go to >>>/vape/ and ask for a starter's vape. It will not get rid of your addiction unless you're actually determined to kick it, but it will replace it with something far less harmful.

The vast majority of the health concerns about vaping you hear in the news are rumours funded by the tobacco industry, even though it's true nobody will know for sure until they run a study on heavy users some twenty years from now.

Plus hey, you can switch taste every single day.

The English created the smoking jacket

Therefore, I smoke

Educate yourself, faggot.

Aren't there studies that show cigarettes increase testosterone? In any case, I smoke 5 or 6 a day, certainly not a heavy smoker, but It doesn't really have a noticeable effect on my lungs because I keep healthy and If I get cancer when I'm 75, so fucking what?

Because getting cancer in your jaw is much better than getting it in your lungs right?

((H3H3)) made every mindless fuck put a blanket over the whole vaping thing as they associate vaping with that terrible vapenation shit, which is a shame. Vaping is now generally "not cool" among the kids and young adults alike so less people are inclined to vape and just stick to death sticks.

i want /x/ to leave.

They didn't know what cancer was until recent times, so trying to claim there's any "increase" since before they knew what cancer was is completely fucking retarded.

I'd wager that the cancer rates have remained relatively flat throughout history as a function of genetics, but there's no way to prove it.

Nice assumptions. Maybe look at health studies and research instead? The kike media clearly still has an influence over you.

People who smoke are retarded anyway. Seriously who picks up a habit that costs around a hundred dollars a week to continue and could kill you?

Yeah, initially. Then you end up with erectile dysfunction because nicotine constricts blood vessels. What's the point of being manly if you can't get it up.

This is you in a few years.

>onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/add.13477/full

>whitewraithe.wordpress.com/2013/09/03/there-is-no-doubt-jews-control-everything-in-america/

>youtube.com/watch?v=wSF82AwSDiU

too numerous to count.

Chewing tobacco leaves covered in poison is not better than inhaling smoke from tobacco leaves covered in poison.

Couldn't be further from the truth.

Technically it does give off radiation as do cell phones as does a lot of modern technology and it seems to be unavoidable. I do believe it one of the many contributors to the ever increasing cancer rates.

We've known about cancer for two millennia, it's hard to miss a tumor. With the amount of radiation humans get exposed to nowadays, to suggest a correlation doesn't exist between the ridiculous amount of cancer victims and increased exposure to radiation just seems a bit silly.

Look, any form of tobacco whether it be smoked or chewed, or some other form I can't think of fucks up your body in some way, most often than not develop cancer somewhere in the body. More often than not, in spots that cannot be treated, e.g. lungs or gums, etc.

If you smoke or indulge in any form of tobacco, you should probably stop before you gradually kill yourself.

Whatever floats your boat, user. Just don't come here crying because your mouth looks like Hillary on a drug comedown.

You do realize they still don't know what "causes" cancer right? The only evidence they have is correlative in nature, not causal. To determine causation you need to run experimental designs and use humans as lab rats.

They didn't know what the fuck a tumor was. ANTISEPTICS were even discovered until 1867. And good luck not getting exposed to radiation, the best source of radiation is THE SUN.

weren't even

so is gay sex…..go enjoy some faggot

A lot of people start off young and are prone to peer pressure and want to be cool. You know how kids are, and a habit like that takes a lot of willpower to get rid of. Vaping helps people quit for good, but now it makes you a social pariah, of course you could go down the chewing gum and nicotine patch route, but vaping helped me and many of my friends get off the cigs and now I've stopped taking nicotine completely.

Not knowing what something is doesn't mean you can't observe it and make a connection. As for the sun, well, it's a good thing we evolved for hundreds of thousands of years right under it. Can't say the same about cell phones and routers.

A lot of electronics give of radiation, radiation can be a cause of cancer. We are surrounded by it, even if the amounts are quite small, it is still a contributing factor no matter how little.

They know why it happens: a cell mutates and starts acting as a separate entity, multiplying uncontrollably and fucking up the organism. However, they do not know why the immune system does not react to it as usual. Technically, you get cancer about 15 times a day, but your immune system shoahs the mutated cells before they have a chance to multiply. We just do not know what makes it "miss".

Smokers are more likely to get mouth cancer than those who use smokeless tobacco.

"We found that users of moist snuff (including snus) and chewing tobacco did not have risks that were significantly higher than those of nonusers of tobacco" (Rodu, Cole). ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12075196

Here's more fun to read bmcmedicine.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1741-7015-7-36

Why? Vape 'culture' is cancer, but then again so is pot 'culture'.

I'm not familiar with cigarette making and tobacco products in general, but there is something I never understood, they are thousands of chemical in a cigarette, real nasty stuff too, no way the tobacco plant is producing that.

so my question is, is natural tobacco even a thing? why can it not simply made illegal to add anything to tobacco, bar nicotine cuz ya can't cold turkey a nation.

That's a good idea, I don't smoke much ~8 cigs a day, but I just calculated how much shekels I spend for that shit and it pissed me off a little.

Yes it is

Maybe you should fuck off and stop worrying about it OP.

Pot 'culture' is massively more socially accepted that vape 'culture'.

Radiation may not be the causal factor. If you weren't such an science illiterate faggot, studies have show cancers rates at higher elevations (which receive increased solar radiation) have lower cancer rates than those at lower elevations. Another example is Chernobyl. Scientists expected animals around Chernobyl to have a higher than average cancer incidence relative animals not living near such radiation. They found the opposite.

So in fact evidence points to radiation also having the effect of decreasing the cancer rates, so therefore you assumption that "any radiation" is a causal factor of cancer is complete bullshit.

The mechanisms are unknown.

"Lee and Hamling found 41 studies that reported risks for oral cancer. For all studies, the RR was 1.79 (CI = 1.36-2.36), indicating a modest elevation in risk. However, in the 19 studies that accounted for smoking, the RR was 1.36 (CI = 1.04-1.77); in the 10 studies that accounted for both smoking and alcohol, the RR was 1.07 (CI = 0.84-1.37). Thus, there is virtually no evidence that smokeless tobacco is an independent cause of oral cancer.

Lee and Hamling also found that, for studies published since 1990, the RR for smokeless use was 1.28 (CI = 0.94-1.76). This means that no significant oral cancer risk has been detected in users of modern smokeless tobacco products, which should provide reassurance for contemporary users". bmcmedicine.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1741-7015-7-36

Smoking anything creates a cancer risk. It's the burning process that generates carcinogens. Same as how if you burn and char your food it becomes carcinogenic.

a

Dunno bout that, I see people vaping everywhere, vapers in the workforce, etc. Can't say the same about pot culture…

fucking typos, deal with it

This, also the best cure against cancer are green veggies and beetroot, don't trust chemo, it's promoted by pharma kikes to get more shekels.

Yes. Pipe and cigar smokers smoke it.

Cigarette smokers smoke leftovers - stems and spoiled leaves, mashed into a slurry and dried up, then sprayed with tobacco aromatizers and nicotine. To that they add tars, oils and all sorts of weird shit that keeps the cigarette burning and prevents the ashes from scattering. Oh, and do not forget the filters - most of them use tiny plastic particles that are unavoidably absorbed into the lungs, eventually causing a condition not dissimilar to silicosis. They cannot be removed by any known means.
And cheaper cigarettes do not even contain tobacco, just flavored paper and cellulose.

What If All Smokers Had Used Smokeless Instead?

Lee and Hamling also calculated how smokeless tobacco use might have changed cancer deaths among American men. In 2005, 142,205 men in the U.S. died from the 7 cancers associated with smoking. If no American men had ever smoked, there would have been only 37,468 cancer deaths, so 104,737 were directly attributable to smoking. Using the RRs above, Lee and Hamling calculated the number of cancer deaths that would have occurred if all smokers had instead used smokeless tobacco. The number attributable to smokeless tobacco would have been 1,102, which is only 1.1% of the deaths currently attributable to smoking.

Lee and Hamling then calculated another extraordinary statistic, a sort of worst-case scenario in which every man in the U.S. used smokeless tobacco. I assume that the investigators did this in order to counter anti-tobacco extremists who claim that releasing accurate information about the risks of smokeless tobacco would cause everyone to use it. In that case, according to Lee and Hamling, there would be 2,081 deaths attributed to smokeless use – a mere 2% of the deaths currently attributable to smoking.

It is difficult to exaggerate the importance of this study. The clear implication is that the deaths each year of 103,635 male smokers in the U.S. could be avoided if public health leaders shared the truth about safer smokeless tobacco, and if tobacco manufacturers were allowed and encouraged to urge smokers to switch.

I think it's because I'm in University at the moment, vapers are absolutely abhorred and made fun of. Weed and cigarettes are cool though.

More of those ash tray mouth commercials. I've already decided that I don't want to date a smoker, because it's probably worse than kissing someone who doesn't brush their teeth.

Blow your brains out, degenerate. We’ll be coming to do it all too soon.

That's a bit of a strawman, radiation being the causal factor is not tantamount to any argument in this thread. If it contributes to a cancer case, then it's only playing semantics to suggest radiation doesn't cause cancer. It's common knowledge that radiation is a mutagen and mutated genetic material can become cancerous. Obviously, there are other factors at play, but that doesn't mean radiation doesn't contribute to cancer cases. If more people have a higher rate of cell mutation, then that makes the available pool of potential cancer victims all the greater for whatever the causal factor is. Am I wrong?

I dated a smoking girl once. Kissing her was disgusting. Ashtray mouth, indeed.
Now I ask a girl whether she smokes before I even start flirting with her.

But we do need to be aggregating repositories of data against alcohol, tobacco, etc.

Cigarettes are the least of our problems.

Maintain a ban at most public venues.

Kike detected.

I know what a physical, chemical craving feels like. I'm extremely familiar with them, actually, I've tried to quit twice before, adopting a masochistic mindset, encouraging the grating of perceived necessity on my mind.
I haven't got any, at all, and honestly, it's terrifying. I don't know what line I crossed in my mind but shit is getting really bad.

Strong men stand between ages.

I hope I'll see you on the other side, Holla Forums.

Speak for yourself, yid.

are you serious nigger?

just to name a few, tell me again how the tobacco plan produce this.

How is empirical data a straw man? The evidence merely suggests that not all radiation contributes to cancer, and that either in the right doses or right types of radiation reduce cancer.

I have no idea what causes cancer. What I do know is that we can figure it out through experiments on humans as lab rats. Will that happen? Probably not.

just stop smoking, faggot. i quit cold turkey 3 years ago.

I do not smoke, you retard. But many Whites do, hence it's an issue.
Not everything revolves around you and your habits, candy-ass.

Pipe smokers live on average three years longer than non smokers.
Whatever it is in cigarettes that increases incidences of cancer it isn't the tobaccy. Stay pleb.

I'm smoking some tobacco right now that was anaerobically fermented in old whiskey barrels for over a year. Feel free to not do that but I'll punch you in the cocksucker if you try to get between me and my favorite vices.

fucking casual

Most people already know it's bad for them.
Cigarettes are a symptom of the disease. Cure the disease, fix the problem.

**hint: the disease is despair brought on by a group of people whose name starts with J and ends with ews.

Don't smoke anymore but MEIN NEGER

Seriously nigger? Just because those chemicals are poison to us doesn't mean they are to all animals.

Pipe tobacco (you know, the ACTUAL tobacco) has none of these ingredients. Care to explain how?

They triggered by indoor vaping and get confused by all the nerd shit.
That's honestly it.

Same reason people eat junk food, feels good.
Smoking really isn't that expensive though, if you buy rollies or tubes. One tin, 30-40 bucks and lasts a few weeks. Tastes a lot better too.

how do people enjoy sucking burning bad tasting smoke into their mouth and in their lungs and through their nose? this causes cancer and other major problems, makes you stink really bad, makes your lungs black, your nails and teeth yellow, and makes you look like a douche.

if you don't know where to put your hands, just put them in your pockets, if that gets tiring, just cross your arms.

Combustion of organic matter contains carcinogenic chemicals, I don't care if it's a pipe, a blunt, or a campfire…

Cancer is caused by dietary deficiency. Let this nigga explain.

Damn near every plant has an ingredient list like that.

It is just that nobody talks about the cyanide content of tomatoes because;

1.)The content is so low as to not be worthy of mention
2.)there is no moralist campaign against tomatoes

well the difference between smoking and eating a tomato is that smoking makes me sick and kills me, and eating tomatoes makes me feel good and can easily be a part of a healthy meal depending on what I'm making. there are literally no drawbacks for me to just eating a tomato.

Alcohol is an integral part of every culture except mudslimes and nogs.

FUCK YOU.
Are we muslims now?
Goebbels warned against those zealous fanatics who would co-opt the movement with their autism and ban all fun and lifelessness just to force others to share in their own misery.
So OP, kill yourself.

Fast food and GMOs should be banned user.

See

Explains why NSDAP started one of the largest anti-smoking campaigns in history.

sauce?

The key to killing degenerate activity is via propaganda, or creating a new social paradigm.

Effective propaganda will kill any degeneracy without needing to ban it. Ads, posters, media, movies, spread the message anywhere and everywhere and the problem sorts itself out. You need to understand that people inherently do not respond to facts, logic, or reasoning. If that was the case everyone would be a fascist and the world would be a utopia, but it's not and that's because people listen to emotional stimuli. Want people to donate to save dogs? Don't shove data in their face, instead show them depressing images of diseased and sick dogs with sad music and your donation money will come rolling in. This same principle applies to making people exercise, stop smoking, stop drinking, etc.

Propaganda is the key user. Goebbels understood this beautifully and so did Hitler.

here we go, black and white logic shills

Is pic related how you want society to look like?

Stop chimping out and see

monsanto, mcdonalds. that shit should be banned. you dont want to know what they make the food out of user.

call me back when there's a legit restaurant selling real food that doesn't hurt me, or when there is a nice farmer growing real food.

I used to be a drug addict who used to hang around a lot of other degenerate drug addicts.

One way we could smell our own is through cigarettes. If you smoke cigarettes you signaled that you were a risk taker, especially with your health. All drug addicts are risk takers.

Most adult smokers don't just smoke cigarettes. They are also alcohol drinkers, coke snorters, etc.

What I am saying is that there is a small percentage of society that will always partake in risky behavior. You can't control this.

In the (((media))) this risk taking is presented as the "aayyy Fonzie biker cool guy". But I honestly believe young people are naturally attracted to rebellion and the jews exploit this.

If these fucking kikes can convince a large portion of a generation that certain natural behaviors are bad, then I'm sure we could convince normie young people that smoking is bad. You can see this working in cucked states like California where smoking amongst Millenials is in decline as compared to previous generations thanks to harsh legislation and multi-million dollar propaganda campaigns funded by the state.

The key is controlling the media.

The reason I bring up the drug addict thing is to show that there will always be a small portion of the population that will partake in risky behavior… legal or not. You cannot control this. So stop trying.

combustion of organic matter don't creat anything remotely close to whats in a cigarette.

ALSO, those are put by the companies in the cigarette BEFORE it being smoked.

you are serious new levels of stupid. ya think they tested the smoke? I don;t even wanna know what new shit burning those chemicals even produce at that point.

no thanks

It took me a while to correctly process that image.

Or alternatively, make people who take shit tier risks, such as drug users, very unpopular, no offense. Portugal did this effectively and drugs there are legal. Young adults there think that drug addicts are scum, not that drugs are cool man. Instead you channel this risk seeking energy into something more productive.

If you're not a smoker, you wouldn't understand.

smoking is redpilled

Whatever you say, Moshe.

I understand actually where OP and his fellas come from.

Cigarettes should be legal for adults to consume if they choose to. The problem I have with the whole situation is that the kikes are the ones profiting from it.

We could shove them all up your ass, OP.

You can reach nirvana without relying on crutches user.

Have you ever been a smoker?

Government profits most from smoking via taxes.

I am not even an Amerifat.

Are you just talking out of your ass? Why do you think making up shit and not proving it is going to get you anywhere in an argument? Of course the combustion of carbon compounds creates various chemical byproducts which can be toxic to humans. Cigarettes, forest fires, volcanos, I mean, the list goes on. Formaldehyde and benzene "aren't remotely close to whats in a cigarette"? Get real. Besides, most of the toxins in cigarettes are leftover from the processes used to turn raw tobacco into a cigarette, not just randomly put in by companies to poison people…

Some puritans couldn't afford or didn't want to move to the US, so they stayed in Europe and made kids, hence .

I'm a smoker, user. I grow my own tobacco. It's actually really fucking easy if you're not a nigger and you have a patch of land to do it on.

(checked)
You sound like every smoker I know.

Boy you are on fire with the dubs and trips.

To a non-smoker this shit will never make any sense. But it's true addict talk tbh. Junkies say the same thing about heroin. "You don't know bliss"

I'm not taking a stand against you. I guess I'm a true lolbertarian that way. A world without vices is not one I would like to live in.

Does that mean I'm addicted to sex if ejaculate is bliss?
Does it mean I'm addicted to sweets if eating cheesecake is bliss?
Does it mean I'm addicted to pushups if doing 10 pushups feels blissful?
I would have called you an idiot for this retarded point if not for the fact that you said at the end you don't support banning everything

I live in the burbs, so I've never been able to get into farming anything. Backyard has a big oak tree that pretty obliterates any sun.

Yea I have no idea about drugs, I've done any, but it probably is awesome. Oh well, I enjoy smoking and that's that matters.

that matters

Yeah, that's what I was trying to say. I don't think I articulated that point well enough.

All that needs to happen is to change the popular opinion of smoking (and drugs) to one of uncool.

The risk-takers will always be there. It's just a matter of making them so unsavory that they are treated as lepers.

But it all begins and ends with the media. The government or private anti-smoking initiatives won't do shit.

fine, cigarettes got around 600 ingredients BEFORE begin smoked, which in turn when burned release over 70 000 chemicals

its like ya never did any researches into it
lung.org/stop-smoking/smoking-facts/whats-in-a-cigarette.html

and yes, they were put in the cigarettes for reasons, Ammonia was added to facilitate nicotine absorption
quitsmokingsupport.com/whatsinit.htm

You sound like a smoker in denial tbh fam.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_additives_in_cigarettes

for

I hope more of your family gets cancer. If you are genetically prone to addication, the best thing you can do for the white race is to remove your inferor cripled genes out of our gene pool.

Thank you for your efforts.

ban tobacco legalize pot

force people to snort pot on a daily basis :^)

Huh? Smoking is disgusting and degenerate, I think it should be made illegal. Yes, there are chemicals added for specific reasons, I'm not defending the integrity or health-consciousness of these big tobacco companies, I'm just making it clear that the tobacco plant contains many toxic chemicals without any human alteration, and even burning or touching it when raw can make you sick. It's a member of the nightshade family, most of the plants in it are poisonous.

You're a fucking retard

It made the rounds on the internet a few years ago for that very reason. Ahhh the Internet memories.

I've been here too long.

"I failed biology 101" - The Post

Hey dipshit potatoes and tomatoes are nightshades too, and both soak up a shitload of environmental toxins because of the little sticky hairs they have all over, which you've never seen because you obviously can't into gardening with that level of retardation.

Here's an idea:

just don't buy them.

After the Jews, I'm going to have a smoke then execute OP.

No one cares what you're for and your family are cunts. That's some dindu shit to claim you didn't know smoking was bad for you. I see hippy douches with the weed now completely ignoring that. There's no type of safe smoke. You're burning something, it's carcinogenic.

Anyway smoke'em if you got them boys as most of us are going to die glorious bastards in the coming race war.

Fuck off retard. You and other Jews have been doing that for decades now and it's worked which makes your thread all the more retarded. You did it because you need to steal more shekels from health care.

This shit about children is a red herring. No one, except maybe the trash in your family is smoking while pregnant. You're just desperate and making a fool of yourself with that.

As for Cancer, lung Cancer rates have remained stagnant while smoking has dropped off massively. But then you don't know actual sales numbers because you never looked at a balance sheet or anything else from these companies which aren't Jew owned.

Cleft palate from smoking WTF? Well you know what, that's probably a huge improvement from your ugly ass.

I can knock your shit out right now, faggot. Anyone here know a 40 year old with fake teeth? Nope. So like the SJW that you're, you have to lie.

formaldehyde shit you want people to smoke? So more people can have brain damage like you? Great advice moron. Your mom actually paused SUCKING COCKS IN HELL to chuckle at that one.

Like you care about anyone. How many homeless vets you walk past and never given anything to? On and on I could go with what a fake fuck you are.

Smoking bad, microwave radiation harmless… you must be a regular on /x

HUGE LIE.

You really need to think before you speak.

WOW a hundred dollars. What kind of a poor fag you must be. So I should stop fueling up my dirt bike and because of expense and danger? Maybe I should be like you? Comfy with his mom's ashes playing sjw vidya? hahha

I'm only a third way through this fuckfest and that's enough for me. Remember OP, your whole family of white trash retards sucks cock in hell.

Wew lad you are a genuine imbecile.

It's kind of funny to realize this stigma has been successfully applied to vaping, albiet to a lesser extent.

I smoked around a pack a day for around 6 years before I started vaping. I'm an avid cycler and noticed the difference in the first week. I still vape everyday using organic licquid iImake myself and have saved a ton of money not buying cigarettes.

I doing it in public garners the same kind or looks one would get if wearing a full trench coat, fedora, combat boots with cargo shorts now II've noticed.

(checked and keked)

I enjoyed reading your post.

Holy fuck I hate posting here from mobile.
Please pardon the typos. I have two auto fillers working against each other and i can't turn them off.

I studied horticulture in college, I'm well aware of the important agricultural crops in the nightshade family. Are you even aware of the toxic compounds present in both tomatoes and potatoes? Go ahead and eat some potato leaves, cook with tomato stems, do what you please. The idea that the nightshade family isn't well known for the presence of nitrogenous alkaloids in most of its members is a bit silly. Hell, potatoes had to be bred to be safe for human consumption. Why do you even bring up their membership in the nightshade family as though it invalidates any argument I made?

Then you know that it is a non-issue which is rectifying itself. Relax, everything is going to be fine. On this issue, Hitler won in the end.

haw haw its a literal "no smoking" nazi, you goofy ass nigger please tell me you get antsy about grammar as well

It would be pretty hilarious if you got lung cancer anyways, like that paleo retard that died jogging was it

you actually made me laff thanks bruh i bet youre a right cunt

but I don't want anyone to smoke near me, it's not healthy for me and when I go home all my clothes stink like cigarrette smoke even after I wash them.

why don't you become addicted to organic fruits and vegetables?

So don't be near people smoking then, you mewling infant.

and the black and white shill goes in the opposite direction, WOW look at those mental gymnastics people!

that's actually the way it used to be. thank God it's not so anymore.

Vaping. I know everyone calls it a mouth fedora and all that shit, but the shit works. Smoked for 10 years, vaped for 4, and totally quit now.

ever see those cool cat commercials with dubstep music talking about how your pets get cancer when the owner smokes?
youtube.com/watch?v=OJEg0xzUJls
youtube.com/watch?v=4uQ4Z-rSSrc

If you want to end cigarettes, simply disallow their taxation and the government will ban them. The only reason they're still around is because the government taxes them exorbitantly and thus gains a great deal of revenue from the addicts that engage in it. Or, once again allow civil lawsuits against cigarette companies, which was on the verge of putting them out of business before the cigarette companies made deals with our government. The autocratic solution, or the libertarian solution, pick one, either will work.

Also, people here are starting to completely misrepresent what Goebbels meant in that speech. German scientists were the first to discover the negative effect cigarettes had on health, and the Nazis led the first campaign against smoking in history. National Socialist principles were all about making yourself healthy, strong, and happy so that you could be an asset to your people. Cigarettes interfere with all three of those goals. Don't attempt to justify your vices by using the words of those who stood against them.

I think all the tabacco companies just switched their tactics and got into the vape market to make shitloads of money from people who think they are switching to a healthier alternative.

you are still inhaling shit tons of chemicals, if you think that's healthy or better, cigarrettes already fried your brain.

Most of the vape stuff is independant, small distributors. And the liquid has like 4 ingredients. Not saying it's safe, but it sure is safer than smoking.

if they legalize marijuana I would hope that people only eat it for the health benefits, rather than smoking it. there's other ways to enjoy it without inhaling smoke.

In your opinion, maybe. But then again, some must go down so that some can come up.

No, then that's the wrong sort of God. Not my God.

sauce?

coughing fits and can't run very far….

yeah ok we'll be on the lookout for that.

For current smokers who want to quit - vaping is the best way. When switching is done, it's quite easy to reduce nicotine to zero and after that it's not an issue to go for days without vaping if it's desired. Urge is not there.

It's still there, but it's manageable.

Kill yourself.
>>>/suicide/

Don't smoke.

Painful lack of self-awareness.

Nothing triggers me more than a smoker that owns any kind of electronics. You know that shit just gets ruined.

Nigga, are you fucking serious? 1pk/day*$5/pk=$35/wk. Even in Jew York where they're $10/pk comes out to $70/wk. At least know what the fuck you're talking about before opening your mouth, child. Most people smoke 10-15cigs/day, which is 1/2 to 3/4 pack/day.

There are cigarettes without additives or tobacco strains or growing methods that increase addiction. They're worth the $2 extra per pack if it means less addictive impetus and less smoking. Any inhaled burnt plant matter, including campfires or dudeweedlmao, is damaging to the cardiovascularpulmonary system.

Modern medicine didn't begin until the 19th century. Germ theory only gained credence in the 1870s. You think that people who are still thinking of the four humors would diagnose, let alone treat, cancer?

We already invest millions upon millions of dollars to make smoking look uncool. The information beyond its negatives is out there. People are gonna smoke and chew and puff no matter what you do.

Yes there aren't any genes related to addiction. None of them have ever found out. I should have added if his family is also prone to getting cancer which is 90% genetic, I am even happier that weak genes are removed.

Here are documents which proof that adiction has NOTHING at all to do with genetics. Like literally nothing.
pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/arh312/111-118.pdf
favor.org.za/new_pdf/ng1100_277.pdf
media.axon.es/pdf/87033_1.pdf
princeton.edu/~ota/disk1/1993/9311/931106.PDF
dldocs.stir.ac.uk/documents/geneticcontribs.pdf
teens.drugabuse.gov/sites/default/files/soa_2014.pdf
teach.genetics.utah.edu/content/addiction/ExploringTheNewScienceofAddiction.pdf
italianacademy.columbia.edu/sites/default/files/papers/laura_01-11.pdf
qcpages.qc.cuny.edu/~hlevine/The-Discovery-of-Addiction.pdf

Despite that most smokers don't even die from cancer, they die from heart dease and fucking disfunctional lungs. They need medical treatment decades before they die. So I will thank OP again for his family members dying from cancer, that way there are less cost for society.

First off encouraging people smoking to stop is an ass end first way of tackling the problem.
People these days are demoralized (cue yuri bezmenov ) and are prone to addiction.
Secondly people are more and more disconnected and alone. People don't have friends these days they have people they talk to at work for four years and never call after changing jobs; a real friend is like family. Wives are marketed as the be all end all of relationships ( ever seen somebody stop hanging out with their friends after hooking up? ) which inspires the waifu cult. When people don't have emotional support they are more prone to addiction and vices.

No bro! If you're mentioning religion, any religion or ideology, why do you think ppl sign up when they have to take risks and make sacrifices?

FANATICISM!

Cigarettes are just something most lumpenproles burn through on a work break, so hardly any excitement lost unless you believe the old magazine ads.

Give our political soldiers something to pour their pent-up anger on when there aren't SJWs or Muzzies around. Ban tobacco, ban liquor, and let 'em lose! When they see someone smoking or drinking or shooting up, sick 'em! Punch them and beat them while they're down MS-13 style. Our ultras won't need drugs when they can get high on bloodying up filth pushing drugs in a White country!

Bullshit. A decent amount of young people I know vape. Some fat kike and his Israeli whore aren't going to suddenly make people not vape because they made one dumb video.

By the way that wasn't real blood lust, just keeping in mind that a tactic that is fun for your side is a good one.

I've never done any drugs, but almost lost my father to cancer from smoking, and my brother almost died from harder drugs than that, so I'm not talking something I've had no experiences with. Otherwise they're both brainy, responsible, good people too. You'd better believe I'd love to assassinate whoever almost took them from me.

But people are going to keep really losing their loved ones, every single day, until we END this once and for all. Don't for a second think it's impossible or there isn't a way. We explored the entire world, sent men to the Moon, and eradicated smallpox. We can eradicate drug culture too, and our Pinoy pal Duterte has shown us the way.

With a Fascist state where the well-being of the people is the state's concern, it CAN be done. Promoting or procuring drugs, at least in White countries will become unthinkable. If any tobacco plants still exist, they will be locked behind bulletproof glass in a museum of natural history.

^This
Nicotine is a terrific drug. The problem is the delivery. Chewing tobacco has always been far, far less harmful, and vaping looks like it may be even safer.

Notice that it's very fashionable to be pro-marijuana, but nicotine use is shamed. Nicotine sharpens your wits; pot makes you into a passive moron.

Daily reminder there's nothing wrong with smoking tobacco as long as you're not smoking a pack a day.

It's the same with alcohol, it's fine in moderation.

You really think h3h3 has that kind of cultural sway?

That's only because you're used to it. Always been active and healthy. Smoked for a while. thought it wasn't having much effect other than the addiction. Stopped. Now one cigarette has a noticeable effect on the lungs, mouth, and throat for at least a day afterward.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-tobacco_movement_in_Nazi_Germany

No, it can't you roleplaying faggot. Anytime you ban recreational substances, you create a substantial black market. The more culturally accepted the substance is, the larger the black market.

Prohibition is worse than regulation. You make people criminals over harmless (to society, if not the individual) pasttimes. You invite massive corruption as police and politicians with more pressing matters accept bribes or just look the other way. You reduce your own authority by enacting laws that won't be obeyed.

That's not even mentioning the sheer hypocrisy of having this debate on a board next door to a furry pornhub.

Maybe you should stop posting on imageboards, then.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-tobacco_movement_in_Nazi_Germany#Effectiveness

The only time the campaign was effective was during war time when strict rationing was in effect.

It causes resentment in places where smoking bans impact the choices of private business-owners.

(checked and kekd)
I am not even a smoker but I like this post. ITT fags also seem to conveniently forget that most modern smokers have been so shamed by society that they don't do it in public anymore. Except when it's in shitty countries, where, well, there are tons of other health hazards that constant exposure to second-hand smoke doesn't even matter in the long run.

Even if the tobacco industry is a kike honeypot, you seem to forget that healthcare and muh weed are just as jewed if not even more so.

Everything that can be said about you autistic SJWs have been said by the user I replied to.

cigarettes are bad so lets ban them
assault weapons are assaultingly dangerous do lets ban them
transfats are bad because fat people eat fatty food BAN EM
cars are dangerous BAN EM
something lse i personally disagree with BAN THEM!

Not if you applied it in earnest and did what the Philippines president is currently doing, killing all the drug-pushers.

Utterly worthless, won't do shit.

How about this as a solution to the problem. Raise the prices on them even higher and make the process of getting them become extremely convoluted and time consuming to the point that any working man simply doesn't have the time to go and buy them anymore. It's still legal then but in practices it'll be really fucking hard for anyone to get them and to smoke them.

We should ban smoking it in public also, make it so the only place you can smoke tobacco anymore is a special room or den, something akin to the opium dens of the past. That way you have to go to some inconvenient place to smoke with others and you can't smoke anywhere else. No more smoking on the job, in the streets, outside your house, etc.

Tough shit. In an ideal world, we'd live in a technologically advanced society but build on multi-generational homes with tight-knit communities of the same race, ideology and religion.

Unfortunately, those communities can't be white in the eyes of the Jew.

Found the kike.

We should destroy the media not censor it. No more controlled television channels, only internet-like stuff where anyone can contribute shit, and nothing is censored.

The sale of alcohol should be banned. There should be no profit in alcohol. Drinking alcohol and making your own booze should remain unbanned. However, any crimes you commit while drunk, should be punished in draconian way (by death). This way people that REALLY still want to drink can but they can't make any money out of it and people whose drunk behavior becomes a nuisance for society are killed.

Tobacco smoking should be only allowed in Tobacco Dens. Anyone that wants to smoke tobacco will be forced to have to do so in special room for it. No more smoking tobacco in the homes, in the streets, on the job, etc.

The production and distribution zoophilia, miscegenation, cuckold, child porn, and certain other forms pornography should be made illegal and those that take part in its creation and sale killed. Making money off of pornography and erotica should be made illegal. Sex shops should be shutdown.

Found the degenerate.

No. All the people I know that smoke are balding, nu males, cucks, or DYEL manlets. The tall, beautiful, healthy, strong men don't smoke.

Something I've never thought to ask: what does Holla Forums think of marijuana in general? I figure the question doesn't deserve a separate thread and this is a pretty close topic.

In response to OP: I think we should just let the problem work itself out. People know the risks of smoking. They can choose to die if they want, just like they can choose to get help.

Television needs to be completely destroyed. Circumcision banned. Public schooling shutdown and replaced with actually training children from young age directly for the jobs they'll be doing and requiring mothers to teach them basic shit. Pesticides should be phased out and organic farming be the norm, we only use pesticides so we can produce an excess of crops, in order to feed the shitskin hoardes. Hormones likewise should not be given to animals that fuck up the meat and dairy produces. Pharmaceuticals should be banned, all these different drugs that keep people old people alive but in a fucked up state should just be banned, and all the psychiatric drugs banned too. If you require drugs to live, you're dysgenic or at a point in your life where you're just too old and need to die already.

I do not like marijuana at all. What it does to people… it's not good. All the potheads I know are overwhelmingly shit people. I have only ever witnessed one thing happen to one specific individual on weed that I could say was overwhelmingly positive.

There is literally nothing wrong with degeneracy.

And you just lost. Even as supreme dictator for life, enacting this sort of law would be unenforceable. Trying to enforce it would destroy the state's authority or lead to massive corruption- at best.

a rotten tree cannot bear good fruit

People would still sell it because at the end of the day there would be a few people who could produce top shelf shit and the rest of the drunkards would rather spend some cash on that than take the time to learn how to do it themselves. You'd just be creating more organized crime.

If you really want to get rid of booze then it might be better to remove the whole "drinking is cool" idea from our social consciousness. Make it such a stigmatized act that not even rebels will want to engage in it and THEN make it harshly punishable.

I like relaxing with my friends and having a beer or two on a Friday night. I rarely get drunk, but a little alcohol loosens everyone up and gets a great conversational atmosphere set up. There's a reason that people use booze mostly in social situations, so please don't forget that it is useful, much as an above user pointed out that nicotine is useful.

Shame white girls who smoke as whores. Let the men continue if they choose to. We demonize smoking quite a bit already.

STOP BUYING THINGS I DONT LIKE!!!! IMPLYING ALCOLOL DOESNT DO THIS EITHER WHEN AMERICANS GET WHITE GIRL WASTED EVERY WEEKEND.

Well duh, if you're only chasing profits then why wouldnt you try to get an extra 50% of the population to use your product?

Kinda hypocritical of you tbh. Its not less harmful either, its harsher and that the reason its considered healthier, because you dont bring it to the bottom of your lungs, just to your mouth for taste. Same with how hookah and cigars work.

Electronic cigarettes. Ive almost quit hookah entirely thanks to these guys, it gives me a nice alternative to cigarettes because i fucking hate them and have only ever smoked 2 in my life, AND it lets me control the nicotine level in my juice. On top of that, when you go to an RTA + high wattage box mod youre essentially forced to go down in nicotine because the hits become much more difficult to tolerwte as you get the most nic out of it, though much more flavorful which is what im after. A 6 nic flavor off my mechanical mod is anout as strong in nic as a 3nic hit from a proper mod.

E cigs to get a nice nicotine rush and ta da you're done. Ads wont do shit, we dont even have pro family anything anymore because FEMUNIZM

Switch em to vapes. Sugarmomma vapes has a cheap as fuck lineup of flavors (but good vg/pg ratio: never buy below 70/30 or over 80/20) they have traditional tobacco flavor so itn might do you wellm

I don't know. I've met some perfectly nice potheads. One of the smartest, most articulate men I've ever known was a regular user, so I feel less inclined to believe the whole "smoking marijuana will fry you out" idea. At the same time, I have met many radlibs who obnoxiously spout about their love of weed every six seconds, and I have met other various shitty people who use it.

I think it is similar to alcohol in that sense, as many people who excessively drink are shitty, but there are still plenty of people who have the occasional drink, or who drink regularly, that are also decent and worth talking to. It might be a question of how much one uses and how it mixes with their personality, as well as how much self control they have.

On the bright side, many radlibs with no self control would be helpless if marijuana got legalized. They would rapidly ruin their lives if there was nothing to stop them from smoking it every day. It would become exponentially harder for them to get work due to drug screenings and reliability (most heavy users I've met are chronically late to things). And they would spend all their money on it. They would also potentially risk social isolation if they kept doing it into their 30s/40s, as most people in that age range seem to see it as immature from what I've witnessed.

All I'd have to do is kill the jewish producers of pornography.

It wouldn't stop people from doing amateur stuff and sending nude pics to each other.

I don't care if you think it's "unenforceable". We can at least target and destroy all the wealthy jews that have made lots of money off of porn.

Fine then we either do one of the following:

1. Same shit as in that one South American country that successfully enforced prohibition by killing everyone making alcohol.
2. We don't make the sale of alcohol illegal at all but we kill every single person who is found to be drunk. We make getting drunk illegal, and alcohol legal.

I had a girlfriend that was an alcoholic and she's killing herself with the booze and I don't care how people say "none of your business" or whatever. What if you have a parent, a friend, a girlfriend, a wife, a husband, etc. that is getting drunk all the time? What can you do about it or say to them?

I can't do a damned thing about it. I had to leave her because she kept doing very self-destructive shit while drunk, throwing things out, destroying things, causing extreme dramas, insulting and attacking me, etc.

Fuck alcohol. I'm never going to drink it not even in moderate amounts. Never going to buy it.

I wish to stop the abuse of alcohol and there's no better way to do that than to simply kill everyone who is irresponsible with it. This will be very eugenic and lead to a better society where alcohol stops being a problem.

Making marijuana legal in Canada has been a nightmare btw. Now the fucking potheads are more numerous and more open than ever about their crap. I see them smoking it everywhere now in public.

A big problem with many vices is the ability for men to profit off of them. When there is profit to be made off of a vice, it will be pushed on many people.

Pharmacy drugs including shit like anti-depressants is BIG MONEY. If you made it so no money could be made off of this crap, things like anti-depressants would no longer be given to people, as it doesn't fucking work and is really harmful.

The fact people can money off of tobacco, alcohol, and sex makes it all more prevalent then it should be.

If we can somehow make all these things WORTHLESS it should all die down a lot.

Really? vegetable glycerin, propylene glycol, propylene glycol based flavors and vg based nicotine, you do know how to count right?

I know what's inside my juice because i made it myself, i'm not saying is 100% healthy, but the potential toxic part is not the juice, for vaping is the wire you choose to evaporate the juice, never use nickel or titanium, just use kanthal or 316L stainless steel.

If you guys don't like my anti-drugs, pro-prohibition, etc. stances then one alternative that also works is this:

MAKE ALL SUBSTANCES LEGAL AND EASY TO OBTAIN CHEAP, NO EXCEPTIONS, ALL OF IT MUST BE LEGAL

Then make the various crimes people do while fucked up on these substances punishable by death.

LEGALIZE EVERYTHING

ITT: People who claim to love their people but get butthurt when someone suggests making smoking socially unacceptable.

Some of you weak minded faggots need to be burned along with the kikes. Smokers are just as degenerate as recreational drug users.

pmt

Prohibition never solved anything.

If you want social change, do the legwork and start campaigning against it instead of asking Daddy government for the easy way out and giving more power to organised crime.

Don't forget the threads against meat that spread lies about Hitler and suggest all meat is the creation of Jews. Most of these threads are goon shilling.

This tbh

This is like being redpilled all over again. How often do people use the "cure for cancer" imagery? It's like the epitome of "jokes on them."

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/10/18/laetrile-cancer-research-cover-up.aspx [archive.is/JLPpl]

Literally shutitdown.coincidence shit. I haven't been this mad at this hour in a long time. I gotta get my hands on the documentary.

Cigarettes, however, need to be removed from the West, but how?

Remove free healthcare gibs, deregulate vaping.

Smokers are like lepers. For those who can't quit, we should banish them somewhere, maybe south dakota because like who really wants that place.

Cigs are far worse than other drugs. Even worse than alcohol. Many people only drink socially or occasionally and never get addicted, in fact non-addicts are the vast majority of drinkers. But cig addicts are the norm.

Not to mention I have watched cig smokers toss a still burning butt onto grass in dry season. We've had numerous fires start that way, and it's a fairly humid and wet state. Cig smokers are selfish asswipes who don't care about anyone but themselves, and they should be put to death.

A kissed a smoker once and it was fucking disgusting. They couldn't even stop their habit while we were on the date even though they knew I didn't like it. Never again.

I wish I could just murder everyone who smokes. Infiltrate a factory and dump arsenic and cyanide in.

Inhaling the burning fumes of ANYTHING is carcinogenic, even candles and incense, even weed. Smoking anything ever is bad for you. The act of burning something causes carcinogens, which is why if you eat burned food like blackened meats it's also carcinogenic.

As long as smoking triggers you faggots we'll do it and smile. Plus, a cigar is great for sticking in a faggots' eyeball. Oh, and we need the fire to light the ovens befgore we stuff you in them.

what worked for me was associating smoking with being gay. I didn't want to have a habit of sucking on something for pleasure. Had no trouble quitting after that.

If nearly causing a fire while disposing improperly of a butt is included as a crime punishable by death, I'm all in, except we tax the shit out of them all. Addicts will pay no matter what, may as well drain their wallets before we kill them.

Honestly I agree. Drunk drive, get death. Beat your wife/husband while drunk, get death. Steal some guy's Trump sign from their yard while high, get death.

tbh I just want more death sentences, especially for violent crime. Remove nigger! God knows they can't go a day without nigging.

>what worked for me was associating smoking with being gay. I didn't want to have a habit of sucking on something for pleasure.

Ahahahaha! Good show user.

Make healthier cigarettes. Less additives to the tobacco and paper.

You kill everyone who's alive and make sure that no life can ever evolve on earth after the Purge.

Problems solved. All of them.

I've smoked on and off since 2005, longest without was 14 months, it always comes back at some slight moment of weakness.

But if you quit it's cold turkey or no turkey. And don't think of failing to "quit" as a failure, just a stepping stone and quit again.

Holla Forums is a laff sometimes

Go back to cuckchan and be the cancer there, not here.

I want libfags to leave

Kek

REMINDER THAT THE SECOND-HAND SMOKE HOAX IS A HOAX

YOU CRETINS FELL FOR THE JEWS' SCIENCE BUT THINK YOURSELF ENLIGHTENED FOR EXPOSING THE HOLOHOAX, YOU KNOW NOTHING

jnci.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2013/12/05/jnci.djt365.full

forbes.com/sites/danielfisher/2013/12/12/study-finds-no-link-between-secondhand-smoke-and-cancer/#68537b93623f

Certainly there is need for public regulation of the great moral foundations of our national life. However, some nonsense is also spreading that attempts to reach beyond that to establish a code for the purely personal conduct of individuals.

That leads eventually to a moralism that is everything other than National Socialist.

Peculiar people whose life is either behind them, or have no right to have one ahead of them, preach moralism in the name of our revolution. This moralism often has nothing in common with true morality. They proclaim ethical laws that might be appropriate for a nunnery, but are entirely out of place in a modern cultural state.

An example. In a major central German city an advertising poster for a soap company showed a fresh, attractive girl holding the soap package in her hands. A moral knight who unfortunately had the right to determine the fate of this poster forbade its distribution on the ground that it offended the moral sensibilities of the population, since the woman in the poster was holding the soap in a place “that for moral reasons cannot be described more precisely.”

What is moral about this? The person announcing the ban, who presumes that other people share his dirty fantasies, or the German people and the National Socialist movement, that are rightly upset and in opposition to such a ridiculous action?

Investigating the matter, we find that this wonderful citizen discovered his attraction for National Socialism three months after we took power, which however did not stop him from issuing the ban in the name of National Socialism.

Things have gone so far that this company of moralists does not stop at the borders of private life. They would love to establish purity committees in cities and the countryside that would keep on eye on Müller’s and Schulze’s love and marriage life. It is true that they do not want to go so far as to ban kissing altogehter, as in the familiar operetta, since it is too popular a pastime. If it were up to them, however, they would turn National Socialist Germany into a wasteland of muttering and complaining, a place where denunciation, spying, and extortion were the order of the day.

These same moralists often turn to government offices with the request to ban films, plays, operas, and operettas, since the dancers, stars, etc., apparently represent a grave danger to public decency. If we gave in to their demands, we should soon see only old ladies and men on the screen or the stage. The theaters would be empty, since the public generally does not attend them to see the same people they see in church or old people’s homes.

ANYONE, SJW or otherwise, who tries to babysit adults is

a) doomed to fail
b) a faggot

thanks, I needed that. think I'll go have a smoke…and a BEER! CALL THE PASTOR

here, I just made it

Winston cigarettes are the cheapest in my town in Texas that are anything resembling a reputable brand.

They have two ingredients used: water and tobacco.

Fire safe cigarette added vinyl among a dozen other things to the paper cigarettes are rolled in and I would expect that is the reason cancer is soaring

All you retards need to go look up the difference between ionizing radiation and non-ionizing radiation.
While you're at it, pull up an illustration of the EM spectrum.

Some people here are so obsessed with "redpilling" that they go off the deep end into the weeds of utter degenerate ignorance and superstition. It's fucking shameful.

lolbertarian detected

Don't like cigarettes? Don't smoke. Everyone knows the health hazards now. If they choose to smoke anyway it's no skin off your back. The taxes smokers pay on cigarettes more than covers the health costs. Also smokers can contribute a lot of good to society before their lifestyle catches up to them. And unlike alcohol or most other recreational drugs it doesn't reduce brain function. Now as for your relatives choosing to smoke and suffering the consequences, that's tough, but adults make their own choices and live with the consequences.

How do they enjoy it? Nicotine as well as other compounds in tobacco have a relaxing, stress-relieving effect. And the more people get used to the taste (and combine it with the drug effects) he more they are able to enjoy the taste of the smoke. You really sound like a child. 'Smoking is like sucking a dick' is right up there with 'all gun owners are fompensating for tiny dicks' as a argument. Just silly Freudian garbage.

If you really want someone to give up cigarettes get them to try e-cigs, vaping tobacco, or Swedish snus. But that would require dropping your puritanical attitude towards drugs.

*the more they are able
*compensating
Sorry, on a phone.

Puritans contributed almost nothing to the founding of the US as a nation. They've been a thorn in our balls all this time, too.

Bump

You aren't lying.

I think these tactics have already been tried.

I would recommend looking into the core motivation for smokers to smoke.

Lots of times, it is stress, and also a social filler.

Sure, addiction plays a part, as do all the chemicals put in it to make it more addictive; but I think it may be possible given other methods.

That is a part of the problem, as stated before, cigarettes act as a social filler… something to do with your hands while talking to someone in a bar type situation.

how about making pipe smoking more popular, and encouraging purchase of tobacco from local growers?

Pipes are classy as fuck, I have 6 of them myself.

I WOULD still be smoking a pipe, instead of cigarettes…

But pipe smoking at work while on breaks is somewhat time consuming, and occasionally is frowned upon.

Not that this matters now, for me…

Since I am currently between jobs, lol.

Been reducing my cigarette consumption here lately and smoking the pipe tobacco more.

Smoking is for fags and women. Chew tobacco is delicious

lmfao how weak willed do you have to be

how about we smoke the plant and not the poisons they put in the store bought brands?

Call me when you're not gay. 420Blazeitfaggot.

Not how it works, actually.

The first cigarette gives you a pleasant little head rush.

And each one following that…. a nice little head rush.

After a week, once that head-rush has worn off, you are chemically dependent, and begin to experience withdraw symptoms if you go without.

haha what? have you ever smoked?

The first time is not a "pleasant little head rush"… it's extremely intense. Most people compare it to getting high (if you actually inhale).

The next times will be very harsh and not that pleasant, with some fairly strong psycoactive effects

after that period (about 100 cigarettes smoked) when you build a tolerance and learn to smoke it diminishes to just a pleasant, clear feeling when you smoke. But yea, at this point it's a useless drug

As for chemical dependence on nicotine, that will not build up in just a week of smoking… especially since people usually start smoking in very small quantities. I smoked for 5 years and it took 2+ to build up to even smoking daily.

Withdrawl is honestly not even that bad, the craving is what is bad. Because when you've smoked a shitton of cigarettes, the "one can't hurt" mentality really kicks in. I think this is what makes quitting hardest. Tobacco is no more habit forming than alcohol / marijuana (which is to say, still a great deal).

Finally I will leave everyone with a more nuanced and redpilled view on smoking. Nicotine has measurable scientific benefits to your brain health. It can be used as a successful chemical tool for acute brain enhancement just as other stimulants can.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20414766

Stimulants are the white man's drug and I honestly believe Nazi Germany was so great due to a widespread supply of amphetamines.

No regular Holla Forums tactic will work for this one. I should know, as a smoker. You
CAN'T TELL PEOPLE ABOUT THE HEALTH HAZARDS
CAN'T TELL PEOPLE ABOUT THE JEW CONNECTION
CAN'T TELL PEOPLE IT'S "UNCOOL" TO SMOKE
Everyone already knows that! This shit was DESIGNED to get people addicted, much like how crack cocaine was designed to get people hooked.

We should try new tactics, although I am hard-pressed to think of a single thing that could stop people from smoking cancer sticks. So far, the best strategy I could think of is the fact that if you smoke, you might never meet your grandchildren… though that one only works for people who actually care about their offspring.

Vaporizing? That might work. It's fairly safe, though you're still a fucking nicotine addict, at least you're not killing your organs by inhaling tar, carbon monoxide and a thousand other harmful compounds.

I think an effective solution isn't going to be find in rationalizing it, because addicts can't be reasoned with. Personally, we should just start at the basics, it's disgusting.

It smells disgusting, it ruins any fresh hair in the local vicinity and leaves a horrible smell on your clothes. We need to shame people for having such a disgusting habit.

If a girl who smokes is interested in you, simply state you would not date a smoker as it is a disgusting habit. If a friend starts smoking simply remind him that is habitat is disgusting and he should be ashamed of himself for it. For myself I stated simply to my girlfriend that if she ever started smoking I would leave her instantly.

I think in the long term the battle isn't with smoking, it's vaping. With the most of the consequences of smoking disappearing to vaping we will have a nicotine doped population who will be even more stubborn to judgement.

It is a disgusting as fuck habit, especially since smokers tend to spit a lot more than non-smokers. But your post seems like satire, like you're not even trying to seek out any solution. There needs to be a way to get people off of cigarettes and ultimately, off of nicotine. But for now I think "le e-vaping" is probably the best way to get people off of cigs. Nicotine patches don't really work, nor do any other countermeasures. But e-cigs seem like a pretty good substitute.

Just like OP said it was a kike who took away the shame and taboo of smoking for women to get them to smoke, the lack of shame and judgement in society is a big foundation of modern degeneracy

I'm not saying it's sole answer, it's just the start, because you can run a million anti smoking commercials there still isn't enough shaming

The industry just needs to be appropriately regulated so they can't sell products intended for human consumption which would land people in prison if it was actual food, not to mention all the anticompetitive business practices they engage in. Ban the use of harmful additives to the point where cigarillos are the most cigarette-like tobacco product that can be commercially produced.

Also, reminder that the massive spike in lung cancer rates didn't correlate with the wide uptake of smoking, but rather with the start of atmospheric nuclear testing. It was also at that point that governments began pushing the idea that tobacco is inherently cancer-causing. They have a vested interest in keeping cigarettes full of shit that wrecks your health, because if everybody went back to smoking pure tobacco the cancer would stop and people would begin asking uncomfortable questions.

Who else here is home-grown master race?

It's a meme that it's that addictive, a meme used to sell you shit and make you feel OK about failing to quit something that's so easy to quit.

Amphetamines side effects are too extreme. Even mild use will set you back on weeks of recovery. I can only see them being useful if your life is about needing to go 150% for a week and then nothing to do for a month.

Smoking is almost certainly the cause for heart disease though.

Oh man, I knew how this thread would go before I opened it. Nicotine addicts are goddamn pathetic.

I hope none of you are posting sanctimonious, hypocritical bullshit in other threads about hating fatties or whatever while you excuse this nasty habit.

My maternal grandmother died of a smoking-related cancer. Shit shut down her organs and she basically starved to death. I can't even say I felt bad for her - she once thought I had taken her smokes on her, and she literally throttled me. It took both my parents to pull her off of me. I was seven.

Who can respect addicts like that?

Propylene glycol can be used as the propellant in asthma nebulizers, which would suggest it's reasonably safe:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12425745

The bigger issue is probably inhaling the stuff that's used to flavour the juice, actually. If you stuck to non-flavoured vaping, the risk profile of vaping should be non-existent compared to cigarettes.

Because it drives others away from me and allows me not to have fucking massive problems when I drive like twitching and a near-constant tremor.
having a low sperm count and hank-hill tier weiner(cav damage, I piss like twice a day painfully) already did that.
No idea why others smoke, but I started doing it when a shrink told me to replace a certain drug addiction with another addiction.
trusting kikes: not even once.

Nicotine makes me tired and sick, ganja makes me alert, especially in the first hour after schmoking. I problem solve good wif de ganja.

Cigarette be canca

In a just state, anyone that looks up pornography would be exterminated by death squads. Alcohol, Tobacco, and drugs would get you exterminated on the spot. Listening to or owning rap, rnb, or Jazz gets you imprisoned. Anyone that uses negroid slang like TBH, nigga, SMH, dat, wuz, muh would be imprisoned. Baggy or sagging pants, jeans, flatbilled hats or graphic t shirts would get you arrested on sight.

They put propylene glycol in everything. It's in makeup, in foods, in all sorts of shit. It doesn't make it safe. It makes it useful because it's a versatile material.

Guess what? It's current year and nicotine != tobacco. Nicotine is safe to use apart from tobacco. It's a stimulant more potent than caffeine and also protects testosterone and inhibits the effects of estrogenic compaounds. Despite these recognizable differences people still use nicotine and tobacco synonymously.

examine.com/supplements/Nicotine/

Sorry your grandmother ruined it for you. Even if that doesn't change your mind, change your mind about propylene glycol that hipsters constantly expose themselves to when vaping. Vaping liquid doesn't have to use propylene glycol but they still insist on using it, and the ones that know the dangers still insist on using it because it makes their vape more cloudy. Literally using it just for the appearance.

Best way to get nicotine then?

I agree with you. I'd rather not try to ban cigs or almost anything else either (except Marxism). Rather than try to outlaw these things, it's better to explain, with truth, why some substances are harmful, but better yet, to make substitutes that are not harmful. We have the technology to do that I'm sure of it.

The reason I agree is for the purpose of retaining balance. Man is both light and shadow; trying to ignore either side brings terrible reactions. We're suffering more than we need to because we are totally imbalanced by the forces of hedonism and puritanism tugging on us and we keep refusing to indulge a bit on both sides. Instead we allow ourselves to smash into one side out of necessity and then the other when we get sick of it.

I'll offer an unusual partial solution.
outlaw cigarettes, allow cigars, pipes and roll your own type cigs, but outlaw the chemical laden cowboy killing cancer stix

I've been rolling my own for 4 decades now. it's a fraction of the cost
the tobacco is much better grade with far, far fewer additives
more nicotine so I get my fix easier and feel satisfied
more hassle so I smoke fewer times per day

All, in all though I wouldn't recommend smoking tobacco to anyone, it is an addictive substance after all.

Your kike anti-anti-smoking meme is failing, Moshie…

Cigarettes are only a (((problem))) because we have abandoned traditional and natural a patterns of reproduction.
In an ideologically healthy society it is not a "problem" when the previous generation dies off at age 50-60, because by that age someone living a traditional family-oriented life should have raised all of his children to adulthood and independence.
A woman's eggs are junk by 30, what's left of them, men stay viable for longer but one man, one woman means they are a unit so it is the woman's fertility that matters. For this reason a woman who puts family first will preferably have birthed all of her offspring by her late 20s at the slowest.

Following the natural way, it actually benefits the offspring and society as a whole if the previous generation phases itself out around 50-60. The children get their inheritance and the family home, wealth and resources which help them expedite making a family of their own.

The grandparents' places in society naturally pass to the children. Public policy, whether as a result of voting or dictatorship, will be less focused on the issues of the geriatric, because the geriatric will be in the ground instead of the seats of power. Less funds going to caring for the old and paying pensions to people who are 90+ and showing no signs of dying, and more towards the young, new families, schools.

These are just some of the eugenically beneficial effects you could expect from lowering the average age.

to;dr smoking is only "bad" from a personal, selfish, egocentric perspective. Young men who want to keep the parents around so they can be subsidized by them, working minimum wage and gaming Peter Pan. Young women who similarly wish to use parental support to avoid having to find a husband to support her and extend a period of sexual promiscuity and experimentation as long as possible, burning through her limited supply of eggs at the expense of the next generation's health. And last but not least, the older generation who like its millennial "transhumanist" counterpart, refuses to accept mortality and seeks to live forever at the expense of racial health and vigor.

You were doing well until the end, then you started spewing misinformation.

You have it completely back to front.
PG is NOT used for its visual effects, because PG produces a rather thin and weak vapor. Liquids intended to produce maximum vapor density (known as "cloud" in vaping circles) use vegetable glycerin as the substrate, the higher the VG content, the greater the potential for cloud. PG is used to increase "throat hit."
As for the safety of PG, it is a ubiquitous food additive and is also used as a carrier liquid in a variety of medical products intended for inhalation, some types of asthma inhalers for example. PG is considered safe for inhalation.
The only real issues with vaping are food flavourings, colorings and overheating of the solution leading to breakdown of the PG into decomposition products.

Overheating as a risk, will soon be a thing of the past due to the new generation of vapes having temperature control and the development of cold (ultrasonic) vapes. Even with current technology the user can mitigate the danger by keeping his device maintained, using an appropriate wattage and proper technique. Burned PG is hardly an insidious threat, it is very noticeable and has an offensive taste.

Aside from all of this, the best route of administration is IMO not vaping at all, but Swedish snus.
Inhaling mists impairs lung function temporarily, even when the mist is non-toxic, as anyone who has felt the tightness in the chest and shortness of breath after a steamy shower or sauna will know. Snus more closely mimics the pharmacological effects of smoking becuase it contains the full plant alkaloids, not only nicotine, which is another plus I my book.

I would personally kill you. You either get rid of the Jew first or all you are doing is going to make life even worse, and give Jews more power through new laws you imbecilic pedant.

aaaaaaaaaaand you just killed everyone but muslims and a few whites who will be killed by the muslims, good going retard.

IT'S THE SMOKING BANDIT.

Draconian law is based af.

mfw so many things have caught fire around me while I've been at work because of cigarette smokers

trash cans, mulched garden plots, etc.

Nope. After the first few hundred are killed and made an example of, all the rest of the useless masses fall in line quickly. Only a few hardcore guys will keep going and they will be executed. Most people will give up anything, be it guns, drugs, whatever if holding onto it means government death squads are going to do you in.

Cancer sticks are great Op. After all, they removed that stupid bitch who shit you out from the face of this earth.

Smoking is for injuns. Tobacco is literally sacred to them and given at every ceremony they have. Why are Holla Forums users embracing the plant the Native Americans love most?

The way society is today you get shamed for being pure, shamed for being an ascetic, shamed for not being a sexual deviant or promiscuous, shamed for not doing their stupid drugs.

We have to shame them more until they feel they are the ones who have to desperately defend their habits just to get ignored and shamed more.

THE ONLY THING GIVING ME CANCER IS THIS THREAD.

I believe we should start putting the boomers to death for the most part but we should do this by euthanising the sick ones. I have known 90+ and 100+ year olds in Newfoundland that didn't even have grey hair, that regular played street hockey outside, that could do manual labor and work and function as if they were just 40 years old. If you aren't a degenerate piece of shit and practice a very healthy ascetic lifestyle you can become like them too and still feel good in your body at a hundred and still be living life joyfully.

This is a fantastic post and is probably going to get buried. I didn't expect a thread on cigarettes to explain what's wrong with the current generational differences.

seconded brother.

these are the same self SJW leftist pussy progressives that want to keep abortion legal. Because it's supposedly a woman's choice to do what they want to with their body.

But, when someone wants to the choice to smoke. Oh noes, that's wrong.

How much of Holla Forums would get behind at least banning women from smoking, drinking, and all the various other drugs?

Here in Egypt, smoking is a huge problem too. I've thought up of different ways to remove it and it's come down to really two major plans:

Make it Unappealing/pointless
and Make it harder to acquire

To make it Unappealing/pointless you can do many things. Have each ciggarette box plastered with pictures of Tongue and Lung cancer as well as Government Announcements on Radio and TV. Also trying to make life less stressful, by building parks, playgrounds, malls, etc. could work.

To make it harder to acquire you can tax it, as well as limit the amount a person has on them and have it only sold as smoke shops instead of on every corner.

This could go for Lucifer's Lettuce as well.

Nobody cares, Mahmoud. We are talking about White countries here.

Tobacco isn't part of primal European heritage and because it doesn't offer any benefits and is in fact actively harmful to even bystanders, it should be discouraged heavily and banned in public.

In the wrong hands the leaf is useless and depressing to smoke, but in the right hands it is no worse than coffee. Why don't you talk about chinese garbage pollution's effect on the world… a nice damp pinch of tobacco never hurt anyone, like those zionist jews and their "truth" AIDS campaign

I care.

"try it it's been treated. I learned how from some Javanese."
Dubiously the King took the cigarette box. The tobacco was the same cheap weed, but instead of being straw-yelllow it was dark golden; instead of being dry it was moist and had a texture; instead of it being odorless it smelled like tobaccc, sweet-strong. He found his packet of rice papers and toook an overgenerous amount of the treated weed. He rolled a sloppy tube and nipoped off the protruding ends, dropping the excess tobacco carelessly on the floor.
"Trade secret."
The King knew he had a gold mine on his hands. "Iguess it's a long and involved process, he said delicately.
"Oh, actually it's quite easy. You jst soak the weed in tea, the squeeze it out. Then you sprinkle a little white sugar over it and kneead it in, and when it's all absorbed, cook iit gently in a frying pan over a low heat. keep turning it over or it'll spoil. You've go t to get it juust right. Not too dry and not too moist."
The King was surprised that peter Marlowe had told him the process so wasily- w9ithout making a deal first.

Your post is alsmot right except that it is OK to ban selling bad chemistry for money if people get educated to accept more advanced pleasures.

Smoking and "drinking" is a symptom, not a cause and Holla Forums repeatedly fails to recognise it.

Alright then hotshot, so what's keeping the nigger population in check outside of gang violence and AIDS then?

The taxes coming from tobacco are essentially another from of voluntary tribute paid by the proles to the government. The early death, cancers and the shorter lifespans are an actual benefit that frees up housing, reduces strain on healthcare system and creates jobs.
Smoking is inherently bad for your health, but I see nothing wrong with letting sub-humans smoke if it benefits us, as long as we are educated and don't smoke ourselves.

Someone has been taking in the Jewish anti-nationalistic propaganda again.

Hey, if poor niggers and spics want to smoke but whites and middle class are walking away from it, how else would you describe it? Besides, prole is a short of Latin 'proletarius', not my fault Marxists hijacked the word.

Go fuck yourselve. Nicotin is known for better concentration ability amongt whites. Of course, kikek want to prohibited it and replace with antidepressants and other slave tier shit.
Also, this is typical kike thread. They dont smoke, because neanderthals doesnt have same brain structure as whites, so nicotin doesnt effect them.

This.
The televitz and their handlers has tried as hard as they could to ruin european man. All media should be be made to encourage good, wholesome behavior, as opposed to degeneracy; i.e. Making the best of yourself as a man (or as woman, raising her man's children.) This shit in our world is so fucked up. Mankind and the fucked up ideology of liberalism needs a reality check, and I having a feeling it'll happen sooner than later.

Also, as I was cut by the jews, I think of circumcision as a high evil; depriving men of their pleasure, and giving these kikes some symbolic control over our men. Fuck all these motherfuckers. I, as well as much of my kin, have been notified to their existential threat..by (((them)))

It's not about the fucking nicotine, it's about the smoke that comes from the cigarettes themselves.

Well, Jews will not try to ban cigarretes, if there are just about smoke.
It is about nicotine.
Try to quiet smoking after some 20 years. You wil end on antidepressants or diabetes, probably both…
You non smokers just dont know, what is nicotine about. I am not telling you, you have to start smoking. But leave us smokers alone, ok? This antismoke agenda serves only to kikes.

You people need to stop demonizing nicotine. It's not that addictive. Try vaping on and off with nicotine juices not exceeding 6mg/ml. Coming off will be no where near that severe how trying to quit cigs cold turkey.

Why would i quit? Cigarettes give me great concentration ability, less eating, calmness, etc.
On the other side, i never did drugs or psih medics…