Is this Kino?

Is this Kino?
Ignore the template threads for a minute, I'm seriously asking.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.rightpedia.info/w/Hebrewism
en.rightpedia.info/w/Christianity_older_than_Judaism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like him.

What a slimy jew.

Litterally a Nazi.

Guy knows his shit. Can't understand why he doesn't ditch the clown suit.

he may convert to christianity, but his jewy genes are always there

4D chess user. Nathanael knows what he's doing.

No he's not. He's still calling out Trump's Jewish connections when nobody else will. I don't see a whole lot of prominent Youtubers pointing out the fact that with Goldman Sachs employees (((Steven Mnuchin))) and (((Gary Cohn))) in high-level cabinet positions, not a whole lot of economic change will occur. I'll admit that Brother Nathanael looked pretty dumb riding Randlet's dick during the primaries, considering that he's just another Zionist puppet like all the rest.

At least he's not as bad as Jonestein and Disinfowars, who were calling Trump a "Nazi" and a Clinton plant all the way up until Randlet dropped out. Then, within the span of a few days, started acting like they supported Trump the entire time.

He's consistently anti-jew but calls out Trump rightly for pro-jewry. He wants Trump to be the next Hitler by realizing the mistakes of trusting Jews but that will take time if it ever does happen.

I would argue him being ethnically Jewish, and a convert to Christianity, he is a true Christian. Since Christianity is simply reformed Judaism.

Reported, Judaism comes from the Pharisees.

Reported to who, christcuck? Holla Forums isn't a shithole like Holla Forums or /christian/ that bans people for speaking out against christcuckery.

>guize don't listen to him guize he's a kike!
>guize why is mollyjew so based guize!
Current year Holla Forums in a nutshell

[1] Robert Goldenberg. Review of Dying for God: Martyrdom and the Making of Christianity and Judaism by Daniel Boyarin in The Jewish Quarterly Review, New Series, Vol. 92, No. 3/4 (Jan.–Apr., 2002), pp. 586–588

, Robert Goldenberg asserts that it is increasingly accepted among scholars that "at the end of the 1st century AD there were not yet two separate religions called 'Judaism' and 'Christianity'".[1]

Reported for defamation also for being a circumcised faggot.

No. Normalfags will just think he's a crazy weirdo and I say that as somebody who respects what he has done.

Embed related is true propaganda Kino.

And Christianity came from a Jewish Rabbi.
All the original Christians were ethnically Jewish.

Holla Forums doesn't even ban for pointing out christcuckery, they are tired of the neo-kikes too.

What?

Judaism didn't exist. A
Only Hebrewism
The word Jew is not in the Bible.
Hebrewism is patrilineal not matrilineal.

On page 59 of “Judaism and The Christian Predicament,” Rabbi Ben Zion Bokser says: “This is not an uncommon impression and one finds it sometimes among Jews as well as Christians; that Judaism is the religion of the Hebrew Bible. It is, of course, a fallacious impression. Judaism is not the religion of the Bible."

en.rightpedia.info/w/Hebrewism

At least Jesus tried to reform Jews from not being so fucking evil, so he was punsihed for being a fucking heretic, there is a reason they are hated in every instance of history and why Christians and Muslims simply replicate their behaviour.
Christians do not follow Jesus but instead follow Jewish teachings, it doesn't matter if you want to play semantics and call them Hebrews or Jews they are both Abrahamists and follow the same books all of which were taken and perverted from older civilizations.

But the song itself is kino.

So you're saying the Hebrews didn't worship Yaweh and the stories of the bible aren't Hebrewaic? Because both Jews and "Hebrews" ascribe to the same beliefs.

Racemixing can easily be demonstrated as a bad thing using statistics and common sense, pseudo scientific bullshit like this only muddies the waters even more.

Lel. That's not how propaganda works buddy, you'd be convincing at most about 5% of the population with those kind of tactics. Emotional appeals and blunt easily understandable concepts are much more effective, take a look at modern society if you need proof of that. The left's propaganda is hardly based on "statistics and common sense" yet it's been incredibly effective (although when you consider how universal it is and the amount of money being pumped into it its not been as effective as it should have).

There's no "pseudo science" either, everything in it is based on logical observations and holds true. Point out what you think is "pseudo science".

If it's your green text then you are retarded. Whites are clearly a "superior race", compare their cultural, scientific and technological achievements with literally any other race if you need proof of that. There's no doubt about it.

Do you not believe in evolution?

True propaganda Kino should be. The whole point of it is to shift the masses opinions in your own direction.

honestly i think memelyneux is a huge fag too, although he occasionally drops come cool stuff like vid related

Brother Nathaniel and Dr. David Duke were my childhood heroes tbh fam

what did he mean by this?

He talks funny to attract the retard audience. It works great.

Molyneux is egomaniac pseudo-intellectual who has found his niche in talking about things that are politically incorrect. If you watch any of his videos about subjects that can be freely discussed without political consequence, he looks like the idiot he is. Watch his video about Pearl Harbor where he spergs out.

The fact that those in the Trump camp view Stefan as an intellectual shows that they aren't very smart. There is a minority of intelligent people supporting Trump, while the majority of them really are football watching retards.

not an argument

This is what I'm talking about, his fans come back with one-liner catch phrases like they're fans of a sitcom show or something. They may as well be shouting, bazinga! His viewers don't actually read philosophy, they instead watch anti-sjw youtubers and play video games. There wouldn't be anything wrong with that if they realized they weren't intelligent, but they genuinely believe that they're smart, it's kind of sad.

Did your parent spank you user? Its ok. You can tell me. Just make sure to defoo if they did.

If you genuinely believe that Stefan Molyneux is an intelligent man who speaks the truth, then there's nothing I can do for you. Post some more cartoons and shout his catch phrase, but none of that will change the fact that he's a Youtube e-celeb. He isn't anymore of a philosopher than The Amazing Atheist.

not an argument

Spanked as a child.

CONFIRMED

im joking user :^)

You mean like a "chosen people"? Fuck that. Thinking like that is a slippery slope leading straight to a synagogue. First step is inventing fake history and pushing pseudo science to establish "exceptionalism" then it's just a matter of time before you're wearing a skullcap and sucking on baby dicks.
In Darwinian evolution, no. From Haeckel's fake chart to piltdown man to archreoptryx there has never been a debunked theory more reliant on false evidence and appeals to authority/consensus, except of course jewish relativism.
Nope, am agnostic just like literally anyone else who is being intellectually honest.

You're no better than he is.

This may surprise you, but not everyone in the world is spiritually dead.

meant for

You chose poorly.

What did he mean by this?

No I don't mean "like a chosen people" at all, I'm saying it's perfectly clear that the white race is superior based on everything that it has achieved, there's no real argument against that. You can admit they are superior without holding any ill feeling towards other races.

Name a better theory that makes more sense.

They open worship moloch and offer it child sacrifices. Have you never read the gospels? What do you think pizzagate is about?

Jesus himself speaks against the talmud and Jews in general you fucking idiot.

Fuck off chaim.

Pretty sure the Talmud came after Jesus. Not that I would know anything about it.

The Talmud is the oral Thora it is denounced by Jesus as the tradition of the Elders. It was started during the Babylonian period and continues into the Middle Ages.
On the different heretical sects of Hebrewism only the Pharisees were following it, the Sadicees had only the Decalogue. Both were rejected by Jesus.

Josephus - "What I would now explain is this, that the Pharisees have delivered to the people a great many observances by succession from their fathers, which are not written in the laws of Moses; and for that reason it is that the Sadducees reject them, and say that we are to esteem those observances to be obligatory which are in the written word, but are not to observe what are derived from the tradition of our forefathers." [8].
Traditions of the Elders finally came to be called Babylonian Talmud which marks the beginning of Judaism as mentioned above.
This is also agreed by Jewish society.
Rabbi Michael Rodkinson - "The Talmud, then, is the written form of that which, in the time of Jesus, was called the Traditions of the Elders, and to which he makes frequent allusions." [9].
en.rightpedia.info/w/Christianity_older_than_Judaism

You aren't very bright are you.
Also they took those traditions from Babylon.

Reminder that gnosticism is the one true religion

How can there e one true religion when there are endless religions and new ones are being invented everyday?

How can one statement be true considering there are so many statements being made?

That doesn't answer his question at all.

It gives him the means to answer the question. But considering how idiotic the question is to start with maybe he should have just given him the one true answer. Kill yourself and find out.

Nigga, that theory has been outdated for like 40 years. No serious scholar believes that anymore.

I am going to inform you about Finance. I have two friend who worked on Wall St, at Lehman Bros and another, gasp, at Goldman Sachs.

If you are anybody in Finance, you are going to do a "tour" at Goldman Sachs, either starting out as a slave, or brought in as poached talent - or as a stop-gap. It doesn't mean your evil.

If you are a Geologist or Chemical Engineer, like my biology professor or cousin, you will do a tour for a Gas company - probably Exxon and end up in Houston for a tour. It doesn't make you a bad person, but the money and experience happens.

If you are in the Defense Industry, you will work for Raytheon at some point.

If you are an engineer, and like planes, you will probably work for/with Boeing in some compacity in your career, either directly or as a contractor. My brother in Law just finished a tour in Houston as a Contractor for Boeing after they threw so much money he couldn't say no. NOW - he knows he fucking hates them and has the proof.

STEVE BANNON worked for Goldman Sachs at one point, and this man is a modern day Benjamin Franklin imho.

It's the worthless cunts like Ted Cruz's wife and candidate Kasich who you have to worry about when it comes to Jewish tricks and sketchy finance - like 500K to do nothing.

Goldman Sachs is not a boogeyman for actual FINANCE majors. It's almost like a right of passage.

TRUMP. If you work and live in NYC you are going to come into contact with jews, every day, all the time. If you work in Real Estate they will wake up and they will be under your bed and on your window ledge, "Caw Caw, get my call, lets do lunch, partnership, interest rates, teardown/build up, re-zoning!"

Yes they were. And you know what got them all killed?

By fighting with the Pharisees and calling them out for being a bunch of shitheaded kikes.

would not leave him around my kids

(((educate yourself)))

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post.