In eastern Europe you can order kfc to your house pffft west is underdeveloped as fuuuck

In eastern Europe you can order kfc to your house pffft west is underdeveloped as fuuuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

factsanddetails.com/russia/Government_Military_Crime/sub9_5a/entry-5197.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welfare_in_Poland
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mmmm kfc corn

Fuck u piece of shit

get /fit/ you cyka blyat faggot

lol.
In soviet russia nigger food eats you

i live in the US and i can get kfc delivered. i just have to deliver it myself

Lucky fuck.

Ahhh never need to leave house neetbux and delivered food. Can be a real shut in and enjoy everything.

In the West we have indoor plumbing with hot running water 24/7 so that wyhen we eat shit tier foods like KFC we can clean our asses well instead of having to wipe them with KFC corn cobs like you inbred goat-fuckers.

Holyfuck Americans are dumb. You know where eastern europe is right?

only americans would think indoor plumbing and hot water is something to be proud of. Have you ever imagined how poor you would have to be to consider such basic things a luxury?

pick one

Logic can't into American brain.

If he can afford KFC delivered and someone can afford to deliver it and enough people have money to buy kfc that they have a shop THAT DELIVERS.

Do you really think in such place ndoor plumbing and hot water wouldn't be normal?

I used to do that every day in chink land.

Are you telling us that you don't have goats in eastern Europe? Because I know that is bullshit. I didn't say you were in the middle east, I said that you fuck goats.

And only eastern eurofags and niggers would think that home delivery of kfc is something to be proud of.

No pick both

factsanddetails.com/russia/Government_Military_Crime/sub9_5a/entry-5197.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welfare_in_Poland

See

Eastern europe is commie neetbux land thats part of the issue to why they behind.

Clearly you have never been to eastern Europe or India

Wtf has Indian got to do with eastern Europe I'm in eastern Europe now and this is mt plumbing

Indians shit in the street, this has been established beyond doubt

The word "or" indicates exclusivity, not inclusivity. "Eastern Europe *or* India".

So the government took away your gypsy caravan and is forcing you to live in a concentration camp subsidized housing now, huh?

Ya what mate. It is.

Gypsies are from India you currymuncher. Most go to western europe to beg their isn't many here part from in Romainia.

How the fuck are you so uneducated you think slavs are related to gypsy caravans.

God fucking dam butthurt american currymuncher detected.

What are food delivery services?

Besides, KFC delivery was tried before and literally was ruined by niggers who literally killed for chicken, of course they don't dare mention this fact even though every single last delivery guy that got murdered was by niggers whose motivation in the questioning were literally "muh chikenz" and the delivery girls got raped plus half got murdered.

The point is, Eastern Europe should be glad it's free of shitskins. I guess it's up to you to hold up western civilisation in the future. Congratulations.

Honest since moving here I have never felt safer much more then in the west.

This has lead me to believe europeans/whites are the only race that could successfully have a ANCAP system and not turn to shit since we are all pretty civil by nature.

No

BAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAH NOPE.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Pic related they slavs. Not even close to germanic people since 1000s of years.

Modern Poland is where Prussia was, "Danzig" is Gdansk

The area that was Prussia is now in Poland, look up the birthplaces of loads of the Generals for Germany in WW1 and 2, loads of them are born in what is now Poland.

Sure, if you go to the far south and east of Poland it's not ethnically German, but the main population centres are (the big cities in the north).

So sure, on a pie chart it looks like there are loads of slavs, but it's misleading.

Seems legit…

Poland has more Aryan than Germany

Poland has more Nazi "master-race" than Germany

Poland = more German master-race than Germany

I don't know what year that image is from, but during the 80´s and 90´s a shitload of slavs came to sweden to flee the wars.

If they were in east germany I fucking would

Hahahahaha, get a load of this nigger he lives in fucking Pooland and isn't ashamed of it

There's a KFC a mile from my house so I'd rather go to the drive-thru than pay a delivery fee and tip anyway.