Have you had any run ins with the law...

Have you had any run ins with the law? I did for the first time in my life yesterday from the FBI (requesting underage pics)

I'm sure I have my name in a few databases. I also got my name in the Seattle PD system for a year because roasting marshmallows under a bridge counts as arson

I got banned from 4chan

ever since that night I've hated cops

Yes, Stabbing someone ( They didn't press charges police didn't bring case )

and I got travel banned from Mexico and USA for talking lewd to 15 year old girl and some furfags from secound life hacked my shit and reported me for it.

Why would the FBI request underage pics from you?

Hmmm….so if you were in a public pool and the lifeguard made some filthy jew go back to the locker room and shower before getting into the pool you would hate lifeguards from then on?

I am just trying to understand the thought process behind hating an entire profession because you encountered one member of that profession who was actually doing his job decently.

but that's the thing: he wasn't. since getting the cans temporarily out of sight was enough to make him leave us alone, it's clear that there was no reason for him to stop in the first place other than for a power trip.

test

His job requires him to cite you for breaking the law. Not to warn you, that was done at his discretion and what you ought to see as him doing a damn decent thing. Warning you is not part of his job. Enforcing the law is his job. YOUR job is to know and to obey the law so that warnings are unnecessary. He did you a fucking favor, and you think of his entire profession as shit because of that, I don't get it, user. It just makes no rational sense.

it's a stupid law, and I am not bound by it

i got shot cuz i was black

Spotted the bootlicker

dayum mang i no u dindu nuffin fam. smh at dem blue pigs bruh

that's known as loose-ass poor little white guyfaggotry where i come from. go drink some cop cum.

Well, I don't know where you come from, but here in the US it is called the Constitution, and it is the foundation of our society. Fortunately, anyone who doesn't like it is free to leave, and is encouraged to do so.

Hey I downloaded that same gif from 4chn back when I was new there.

Welcome newfriend

Please tell what happend?

stick, no ram the constitution, its amendments, all they imply, your mom and the koran right up your ass, along with trump, the airforce and rex tillerson.

Elaborate.

I call bullshit. I got banned from half chan for cp and never heard from any law enforcement.