Does it ever bother you? That you'll never be important or influential? You'll never be an Alexander, or Napoleon...

Does it ever bother you? That you'll never be important or influential? You'll never be an Alexander, or Napoleon, or Hitler. Even if you had a fraction of the aptitude, you're too damaged and self-loathing from being here.

fuck you, I do what I want

Well ACTUALLY …

I would like to be omnipotent
not because I want to be important or influential over humans tho.

Unlike you OP, I got fucking plans. I got timetabes and calendars and shit. You can be all gay and faggoty if you want but I'll be a millionaire before long

Okay, nigger.

ya know we aren't all degenerates on here. I just like bullshitting a couple hours before work and when someone has a genuine argument that can combat me with thoughtful words.

I will fite you with words and shit nigger

ok. you can begin whenever you want.

Sure you can.

That doesn't bother me at all

It's a little irritating that I probably won't even breed, but I can deal with it

Shit happens

poor little white guy

what kind of faggot wordfilter is this?
c.u.c.k.

I rarely post on fullchan Holla Forums, and only call people poor little white guyol.ds when they deserve it. never encountered this before.

go back

Fuck you, I got a LISP script that does my thinking for me and kicks Napoleon ass!

1) What did I miss?

2) Does is piss you off that Lisps seems to use a boat ton of memory?

running

(defparameter p (directory "/some/dir/**/*.*")

in a folder of 500k+ files takes a long time with SBCL and takes over 1Gi of mem on my machine. Doing something similar in even bloaty Python is almost instant (after the fs tree is cached that is) and takes barely any space

nah not really

I have been called Hitler many times, I'll have you know.

he's the real deal, goys