horrible experience with butt chugging

horrible experience with butt chugging

I don't recommend butt chugging, fucking ever. fuck that fucking stupid shit. she says she even got the idea browsing here. never fucking fall for shit you read on the internet or try it on someone else. I'm fucking mad.

btw I'm a trap, and she's a lesbian but decided to be with me.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hepatic_portal_system
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fecal_microbiota_transplant
8ch.net/b/res/6841645.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

didn't read but
post boipucci and feminine penis

I can't I'm sorry. even if I wanted to I couldn't. no camera. webcam died when gf squirreled all over it.

I don't usually prefer to do that, trust me.

You should have died. Ask her to do it again with an entire handle of everclear, while you are tied up.

Both degenerates that reject the virtue of manliness.

Can anyone confirm that this is a thing that can happen?

hey people, I don't have anything against manly men. I respect the fatc the they wanna be meny but it just not for me.

look it up, dangerous things. never ever do it bro.

I meant the eating shit for good bacteria.

My fucking sides are leaving earthly orbit, my good sir.

Your rectum and the end of your large intestines are made to soak up water from your feces. This is why suppositories work.
Pouring liquids in your ass delivers it practically directly to your blood stream, as opposed to getting diluted from your stomach acids or whatever.

A fecal transplant is necessary for, as op said, to get some of the necessary bacteria in the stomach. It's required if they're wiped out by certain anti-biotics or like Op's case.

nevermind, guys. he's gay.

Is buttchugging the topic of the week or some shit ?

Someone made a thread and then everyone just thought it was a great idea all of the sudden.

hey to each their own right?

my gf got the idea here. do not pour alocoghol in your ash hole it hurts belly rad

Hey you're fucking up you're spelling. Makes it seem like you're learning from your early shit threads. You can't meme ads chugging into existence it's already a thing

Why do I even come on this godforsaken website anymore??

do you seriously believe you are a woman?

fucking blogposters shitting up my board

Cry some more, useless shitposter.

What if she's butch and more masculine than OP?

A hysterectomy is more masculine than that faggot OP.

God dam it chrischan kill yourself already.

It's true. If you drink alcohol, a lot of it gets broken down by the liver before it ever reaches the rest of your body. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hepatic_portal_system
If you butt-chug your alcohol, it doesn't pass through the liver on its way to the heart, so a lot more ends up reaching the rest of your body. Technically it's a cheap way to get drunk if you only take half a shot or so.

I buttchugged a bottle of red wine when I was 17, that shit got me HHAMMered. Squirted purple out my ass the rest of the day.

nope. both feminine.

People like you are the reason Holla Forums has to post these memes. Meme selection weeds retards out of the population. It is eugenics.

Hey user, do you want to make some wonderful crystals with some household chemicals?

lol wut

Brother.

What degeneracy we have stumbled upon today.

It's a misnomer really. The purpose is to transplant microorganisms which are essential for healthy digestion.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fecal_microbiota_transplant

Dude. Don't even get me started, there's not enough time on my schedule.

THIS is Holla Forums!!!

there
8ch.net/b/res/6841645.html

You are supposed to use wine as an enema, not vodka.

hey I got tied up thinking of other things, then my gf pours alcohol inside my ass. you guys invent really stupid things and get people hurt.

bumping the butt chugging thread

You can't even link to another post? You're so autistic.

bump for the awareness of the dangers of butt chugging.

OP if you are going to do BDSM/kinky shit you should know what your gf is doing before hand. She should also know what the fuck she is doing. This shouldn't have happened.

we talked about it and she is going to be more careful now. we updated our BSDM rules to make sure that nothing possibly harmful can be done.

Just get the hell out of here, cuck