Be in discord

Are people in these online groups always dicks like this?

this was on >>>/v9k/ or is a repost
also it's you with that german slut.

how you doing lad?

Normally I'd say "shit" but I can't deny things are looking up at the moment. Just in time for summer too.

so you are the same lad?

do you miss her?
of you are then i've been talking to you a whole lot

I do miss her. I can't expect her to forgive me though so I'll have to move onto another girl with will do the same thing for me. Pro-tip: That won't be easy

I even run a foot fetish website, and can pay women to do it, but not online. Online girls are just too hard to acquire.

Bestiality is illegal where I live.

wait lol are you the user who was getting foot pics of some nigger or something and asian?

What? I've never gotten feet pics from black girls.

Only asians, indians, and white girls. and im black, black girl feet are gross

Webm related

LOL WUT
no surprise why that german girl liked you

She didn't even know my race until halfway into our foray anyways. She thought I was white beforehand.

lol if u dont know the meme. slutty white european girls like darker skin guys. esp. netherlands

She wasn't a slut though. She was a 27 year old virgin. I don't care about memes.

send link to group

LMAO

Hmmm, you sure that's a good idea? Wouldn't you guys just link back to the thread and then they see it and think I'm petty?

but she said she was

lol german girls are fucking sluts dude. you think a culture about getting as smashed drunk as possible will have virgins?

Why are you ruining my dreams user? I'm not longer stoked over her. I hope you're happy.

*no longer

dude i know europeans good. their stupid drinking culture just ensures girls pop their cherry at 16.

Then why do they call Americans girls whores all the time?

its the media that does it. fucking hell they travel to southern europe just to get drunk and fuck brown guys.

That sounds very unstable bro. I always knew they talked shit on us because they knew deep down they were worse.

yeah. in europe you get fucked jacked and shit stolen and you cant do shit about it. poor little white guyed countries, poor little white guyed people. american neo nazis make the "far right" of europe shit their pants.

When I found out that you had to be like 18 in Britain to buy fucking CUTLERY and that they freaked out over 'knife violence' made me almost shed tears. Not out of laughter, but of empathy. Imagine being a masculine grown man there who wanted to protect himself, his friends, his gf, etc.

The girl I posted in OP would always talk to me about guns to learn more and would tell me she wasn't even allowed to carry pepper spray (she did anyway).

lol yeah cućked nations. i always carry man. either a handgun or a dagger. no nigger, spic, mossad agent, or mass shooter is killing my ass.

tfw your fantasy is to train a cute teenage danish girl and marry her

I have a shitty pea-shooter because I'm cheap, but it works and it'll do the job. Also have an expandable baton. I carry that or my gun.

The shittiest fetish in all of creation.

i have a glock 19. sold all my other firearms. i would start her off with a m16. enough recoil and real usage. .22lr is prissy shit.
i started with a glock 17 full auto lmao

Have a Davis P-32 myself. I'd post pics but cant seem to find it.

IT WORKS SIX ROUNDS IS ENOUGH FOR ME

no bully intended. it was just ironic laddie.

because feetfags are retarded and nobody likes you and your weird fetish

I thought only white people got off to feet

Nah the problem is most likely specifically with Discord. Discord attracts hoards of bottom of the barrel 14-18 year old PC gamers.

You're thinking of Bavaria, faggot. Northern Germany doesn't have shitty traditions like Oktoberfest.

you are still forgetting about
there are more countries with cultures that are disgusting. at least you wont get hiv unlike ukraine.

Only place to get a foot thread going is 4chan. Which is weird. Every other chan shuns it for some reason, like their nasty fetishs are somehow better,

I haven't used discord a lot
4chan is so full of faggots now

women dont value their feet. it's cućkoldry to fetishize them. they laugh at you

i like feet

I like my foot being shoved up your ass

ikr lets circlejerk that we are not on 4poor little white guy, ay?

My woman likes it when I lick her toes

Fuck the hate, post feet.

Good ylyl thread, already lost.