Donald Trump Sides With Erdogan

How does someone run for president and still seemingly have absolutely no idea about a single thing going on this world?

Daily reminder that Erdogan supports ISIS.

hurriyetdailynews.com/i-give-erdogan-great-credit-for-turning-the-coup-around-trump-.aspx?pageID=238&nID=101949&NewsCatID=358

( archive.is/7eRb3 )

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2016/07/hillary-clinton-reaction-to-turkey-military-coup-recep-tayyip-erdogan-coup-d-etat-president-barack-obama-what-did-say-about/
archive.is/vKXoK
archive.is/ieJDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People with strength respect others with strength.

Little beta faggots like you OP wouldn't understand.

+$0.03 has been deposited in your paypal account

if it isn't, he's retarded as fuck because it's obvious king roach set this shit up. Trump is surrounded by a lot of smart people and has shown he can play the game very well, even when many think he's fucking up.

Keep sucking that zionist/globalist dick gents. It's only getting funnier.

I suppose you guys also support the fact that Clinton and Obama side with Erdogan too. heavy.com/news/2016/07/hillary-clinton-reaction-to-turkey-military-coup-recep-tayyip-erdogan-coup-d-etat-president-barack-obama-what-did-say-about/

o i am laffin

Yes OP, because when you're running as the law and order candidate you really want to side with a failed coup.

oh god look how stupid Holla Forums is.

>>>Holla Forums805638

just observe. hardcore shilling just makes them feel special

Post proof Erdogan is a zionist right now nigger.

Difference between Clinton+Obama versus Trump, Obama, and by extension Clinton, failed to coup a democratically elected president, Erdogan.

If Trump would be all anti-Erdogan, once the coup is attempted against President Trump, they could use that against him.

I think he is just appealing to normies by saying Erdogan 'stopped the coup' when really he would know the coup was a false flag

I don't know if Erdogan is a zionist. As far as I can tell he is just a full blown out of his mind Muslim with a serious God complex. I was referring to Trump when I said zionist.

Post proof that Trump is a zionist then

And no quotes of Trump saying we should protect Israel isn't proof.

Well, you attack Trump. Hyperkike George Soros spends millions attacking Trump. This proves that you are a kike puppet.

Now turn yourself into a lampshade Herschel.

I changed the title when I was pretending to be a shill on here in another thread.

Erdogan privately names the Jew. I wouldn't consider him an ally but a useful tool against the Jew. It'd be worse if you had a Turkey which liked Israel.

archive.is/vKXoK

Erdogan is fucking based and I don't know so many people here oppose him

You do realize the coup was orchestrated by the CIA, correct?

Hi there, Mordecai. This is where I expose your shitty tactics and point the fact that Hitler supported the creation of a jewish state. Enjoy :^)

Didn't Obummer side with the democratically elected president of Turkey too? Try to stay consistent guys. Truth is the coup looks like it has Hillary's fingerprints on it, she has gotten a lot of cash from his followers, some of it looks fishy, guys donating more than they make a year, truth is she's close to Fetullah, who is housed up in Pennsylvania and who the coup leaders are aligned with his Fetullah cult. I bet she was hoping to place a friendly leader in Turkey over the next few months on hopes when she wins the presidency she can get things done there and pat herself on the back, cause I doubt Erdogan would work with her.

OP confirmed jewish faggot.

user, his undying love for Israel and three of his kids marrying jews is proof enough he is in bed with the jews enough to call him a Zionist.

Don't bother arguing with his cult.

Nothing wrong with supporting Israel. Doesn't neccesarily mean the kikes get to stick around. :^)

You sound like you don't even know what zionism is.

This.

Because he's American after all.

What would your ideal presidential nominee do and say before being elected and then after election?

Hold on, let me call up some Rothschilds real quick and get that evidence for you since you refuse to acknowledge every bit of readily available evidence there is.

Certainly not: "I love Israel, we'll stand behind them 100%"

Trump's anti-(((globalist))) policies and the kikes' continuous and increasingly desperate attempts to stop him are proof enough that he's their worst nightmare and you're a buttflustered oven dodger.

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
OY VEYY
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

lel

Theoretically if you support the idea of a nation state then supporting Israel is barely anything.

Oh, you should know my ideal leader if you're around these parts, but he's not coming around for a while to come. And I never said one shouldn't vote for Trump, just that he's in bed with the jews, which is just the truth. So to not trust him one iota would be my advice, but to try to use what he creates in the favor of raising white racial awareness.

No, he supports crazy old Jews, if he supported the idea of a nation he'd be on Palestine's side of the conflict.

Yet his speech last night called out globalists directly multiple times.

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

It isn't that. He supports hardcore leaders. Trump is kinda authoritarian.

When I was explaining this in the happening threads I just got called a shill. Neo Holla Forums is nothing but underageb& now, and you can really tell with the posting quality these last few months.

Solid advice, would be nice if such could be described from the start of the thread/discussion from now on though. Nuanced opinion and more calm discussion instead of shitposting to one another the whole time doesn't help.

Trump's definitely a stepping stone. Still, I'm amazed how far he's pushed things ahead.

Admiration for strength =/= Support

Because you don't have a damn thing but your own opinions, retard. No one believes you can see the future.

Anyone can say they love Israel. Almost no one is willing to put forth ideas that are actually harmful to Israel, which Trump does constantly.

He already stated he wants to be neutral on the issue, which is as pro-Palestine you could possibly be in American politics.

A lie is still a lie no matter how times you call it the truth, user.

Hahahahahahahah oh fuck wait a minute, are you a salty goatfucker? ahahahaha

This nigga serious. Who would think that Erdogan is based.

Are you a kike?
Sure seems like it.
Not an argument either.

Trump clearly has Jewish supporters, you can't deny it m8.

This meme has to end, these fucks control the discourse, they started the Baltimore riots all on their own, in some cases they have more power than the govenrment.

Fuck all lugenpresse, they need a grenade thrown through their window.

I think there's lots of shills that purposefully start threads that out Trump's jew ties or weaknesses and then just run off without setting a good platform for discussion, so when you get the real Holla Forumsack that just wants to calmly examine it, he can't and the community just eats itself alive. This OP, for instance, hasn't posted again.

Also, there really does seem to be a Trump cult that can't take a single smear against him, even if the evidence of jew-love is overwhelming.

It's not just supporters from the outside. It's family members. It's campaign leaders. It's speech writers. It's co-chairs of special committees for Israel. He's extremely kosher. It's just the way it is.

And, yes, there's no denying he's created a big opening by just saying a few things that had become unspeakable in modern politics. I hope it keeps growing and grow until it's a massive landslide and whites actually get their balls back and want to live. We'll see!

I'm talking about Turkish journalists, are you okay?

lol salty goatfucker confirmed.

Both "sides" in the Israeli-Palestine conflict deserve to be gassed.

So did Hitler.

Israel is not a nation state, it is a religious entity same as the Muslim Caliphates. "Jews" are not linked by homogenous ethnicity and come from all over the world. They did not have a shared "national" identity - or even a shared tongue - until the Haskalah of the 19th century and the revival of the Hebrew language.

So then why make disingenuous posts that makes it appear that all Jews hate Trump?

Why the fuck wouldn't Trump openly advocate Erdogan right now? It would politically be shooting himself in the foot to do otherwise. And especially on this high-point moment just before the terrible assault begins after next week, he really won't be needing any other issues clouding his focus.

Remember, Donald Trump is positioning himself to win the election, not to cater to a currently relatively fringe political viewpoint.

Or he could you know, not say anything at all and remain ambiguous. This is the kind of post made before it was more widely known the amount of Jewish support Trump had that he was literally Hitler.

Yes they are. Kikes are undeniably a race which is why they can be physically identified and have specific genetic defects.

Perhaps some of the bloodlines, but those who practice Judaism aren't a race.

Nah my posts aren't disingenuous. But you are :^)

Ok. Run for president on a "Gas the kikes, Race War now" platform and see how far you get.

He could have just, you know, not said anything at all, or refuse to get involved, but since you're a retard you can only view things in black and white, good work.

All jews are of the same race but not everyone who practice judaism is of the jewish race. It's pretty simple fam.

Boy, are YOU on the wrong fuckin' board.

You're either Ashkenazi or not. Being a "Jew" has nothing to do with it.

He is positioning himself, too, as the people's popular choice. It's simply good, opportunistic business is why.

This is a tempest in a teapot tbh but, once again, The Don is making all the right moves.

Good thinking, dumbass.

Except it's dishonest to say that Erdogan is the will of the Turkish people when he has to kill and imprison people to stay the leader of Turkey. Erdogan better keep clean or this quote is going to hurt Trump in the future.

SHOCKING NEWS AS TRUMP ADMITS HE WOULD SELL THE USA TO TURKEY AND IS ACTUALLY A HARDCORE MUSLIM!!!!!

Jews is short for judeans, tribe of Judah.

Saxons is short for Issacs sons, Denmark dans mark, tribe of Dan

Europeans are the Hebrews of Old Testament, askenazi are mutts from the attempted conquest of Canaan. They just took the Canaanites as slaves and adulterated the pure Aryan bloodlines of the tribes of Israel.

lol'd

The coup was a false flag orchestrated by Erdogan and Mossad.

and OP was never to be seen again, and all rejoiced.

t. THE END

(You)

Cereally tho tbh fam

Well if you are serial, then surely you must admit that the history of Judaism is nothing short of pure deception. Putting any faith into a book written by these people who operate this way makes you easily misled or that you wish for what's in the book to be true. I don't know why anyone on Holla Forums would pray that it's true.

>WE WUZ THA AYYRYANS

I guess that's why he allied himself with Russia, who has been killing ISIS by the hundreds. I guess that's why the US/NATO/Israel who created ISIS and allowed them to fester for years unopposed backed the failed military coupe to take out Erdogan.

you don't know that faggot. CIA does coups internally, they don't go in with a few jets and tanks and bang around the city. Erdogan could be purging his own military of Russian sympathizers.

BUt you don't know that part. There is no evidence. There is no reason. Never trust Communist Putin or Iran

The CIA doesn't orchestrate coups that fail.

I don't put faith in a book lol, words go in books

My faith is our race awakening to realize who and what they are.

The Kikes and Jews Holla Forums hates are not the same peoples written about in the the bible. Todays Jews are not who they say they are. They are lying and taking your heritage from you.

Here is a short citation from the book of judges chapter 3

It was long ago that Aryans were told to destroy the Canaanites, yet here we have a nest of ashkenazi scum running the worlds banks, thanks 300BC race mixing kikes, Ezra is based :)

Are you serious user? Turkey shot down a Russian jet. Also Erdogan arrested journalists with information showing that he is helping ISIS.

archive.is/ieJDY

My problem is more with kabala kikes and oriental talmud jews

the 17 and a half orthodox old testament jews left are meaningless in todays world.

Ezra everyone knows it. It's the worst kept secret in Geo Politics.

Again, why would anyone take such a book at face value. You are claiming that Europeans are Hebrews. How WE WUZ can you get?

Turkey is key to Trump's global policy.

Donald Trump doesn't want a bunch of piss-ants who come crying to him, he wants people who can solve their own problems with the tools given.

Which is why he's pro Turkey and pro Israel. If there's one thing they're both good at it's shooting brown people who get uppity and doing it without asking for American boots on the ground every time something explodes.

The ones that don't pay their dues, he says he wants to cut loose. He can't afford to do that without Israel and Turkey to point to and say "these are what you are not". If he has those two choke points in the middle east, he can do as he pleases to the rest. Israel is the land gate from the middle east to Africa, and Turkey to Europe. If you're trying to contain and launch offensives to the middle east they're the most important ones and you need to make sure they're on your side and can handle themselves.

I can guarantee that the CIA isn't done with Turkey though and Trump won't give a fuck so long as their trains keep running on time. He wants ISIS gone and it's become an embarrassing issue. The second it becomes convenient as an excuse some local brat who got promoted because everyone above him is purged will put a bullet in him and Turkey will have a sexy charismatic new leader.

No you got it backwards

the hebrews were aryan

This implies that ISIS was not artificially created and aided by outside sources.

The creation of ISIS is an issue, but not THE issue. The issue is what they're becoming and where they're going. If they're GOING to Europe it'll be through Turkish space. The caspain sea and persian gulf funnel them through Iran and the black and mediterranian sea funnel them through Turkey through there. The only alternative is going through Russia or taking a longer route by sea.

If they try to get in through africa then they'd need to go through egypt via Israel. That space is invariably also going to be another chose point for ISIS, or any other group moving out of the middle east.

But the trouble with ISIS isn't bringing them down, it's making sure not to arm the next group of crazy peasants who'll become some other terrorist group later.

Thats false, Indo-arian oldest civilization were the Sintasha and they date from 2100BC to 1800BC.
Hebrews come from mesopotamia and have mostly semitic ancestors who are much older than the Sintasha.

Really? See Venezuala, 2002.

Actually, I do know, and this is exactly the sort of thing the CIA does these days. The CIA has degenerated just like everything else in the USA.

Stop. Attacking. Erdogan.

RESPECT THE ROBOT

turk roach zaku gets activated when?

Actually the pilot that shot down the Russian jet was the flagship rebel pilot that tried to shot down Erdogan too last week.
Heh.

Completely false. Until people realize that there is no ISIS boogeyman similar to what Al Qaeda was, you can't win.

Russia's jet was shot down by AA, what are you on about?

It was a moderate reflection on the situation that is still ongoing and he's right, we have no business telling anyone whats right when we have a crook running for president.

Siding against the democratically elected Erdogay would give msm another reason to compare Trump to their favorite dictator - Hitler.

lol sage

of course he's going to side with him.

he's been going on about destabilization in the middle east for fucking ages now.

a week ago literally everybody here was rooting for the coup. applied memetics got you faggots good with the god emperor meme.

Anybody that browses someplace like Holla Forums and pays attention to the shit going in relation with king cockroach, the muslim branch of the IDF(ISIS), and the Middles East in general should have been rooting for that coup. The fact that "Lord Emperor" seems to be on Erdogan's side in all of this should be mighty telling of what type of person he is, and what type of things he will be supporting once he becomes president.

Trump is shit we know

Yeah for the chaos. It's not like any of us distinguish one turkroach from another.

Trump is just giving erdogan credit for being a little survivor. Nothing wrong with that at all.

your a bootlicking retard who will approve everything trump does as he fuck you in the ass.

THE COUP WAS ORGANIZED BY THE CIA AND WAS PREVENTED WHEN RUSSIANS TOLD ERDOGAN HOURS BEFORE THE COUP STARTED

THE MADMAN WANT TO FOCUS THE MEDIA INTO A FAILED PLOT AND DESTROY OBAMA'S GOVERNMENT

Imagine what would happen if Trump presented the evidence released by the Russians which would prove that Obama tried to remove a """democratically""" elected leader?
He wants to totally obliterate the current government and tie it to Hillary. Holy shit the balls on this guy.

Do you have any sources for these assumptions at all?

this sounds burdy gud, but for someone who missed the coup happening

sauce nigger

I'm so sorry I forgot to larp as an oldfag my fellow oldfag.

that's pretty good

Nigger the NATO threat was a gesture of intimidation because Erdogan was getting close with Russia after realizing that the Kurds betrayed them and that ISIS is an American/Israeli proxy. A lot of the infantry in Turkey didn't even know it was a coup, they thought it was a drill. The coup was a western flimsy attempt at Erdogan's life.

So Trump making a gesture of warming up to Erdogan is a golden move. Turkey is gradually becoming friends with Russia, and a no longer so cold war is brewing and will escalate if Shillary gets the presidency. Given his role in the past, there is no way that Trump isn't aware of that, either by having contacts among her backers, or by knowing who is who from experience within. And if we can be aware of that, it's not hard to think that others are as well.

With this move he is strengthening the war-with-Hillary-peace-with-Trump aspect in regards to Russia.

Kikes pretty much this

erdogan will be responsible for turkey going full durka durka

however no statesman in the west is going to support a coup of an """ally"""

dude how could anyone have the source for this? were on the outside.

all of the American news channels were shilling for the coup in real time as it was happening. So they definitely got advanced warning for it.

John Kerry gave a live press conference from Russia and he said nocommital words suggesting he was fine with the coup happening, he used the words transition, stability, he did not say anything about it being undemocratic or whatever.

RT shilled a little bit for the coup, so Kerry was in Russia letting Putin know about it.

It's very likely Putin warned Erdogan and double crossed Obama because hours after it failed and stability was ensured, Erdogan had a list of thousands of names of people involved, directly or indirectly, this would have been CIA privileged information and it's been known for several years now that Russian hackers got an entire backdoor into the US defense grid / operatives in the field. This was further reinforced by Russia publicly arresting an undercover CIA asset recently accusing them of spying, to show to the world they know.

This was a desperate act by Obama, who flipflopped on supporting ISIS, and Putin took massive advantage of the situation to fuck him over. Obama's State Department and CIA looks weak and incompetent, Turkey moves away from NATO and towards the SCO which Russia and China are a part of. It's a Win/Win for Putin, US is weaker now in the region than ever before, Syria backing Russia, Turkey backing Russia, Iran backing Russia. You have an Islamic coallition of nations who are anti European/NATO/US and pro Sino-Russia.

But again, evidence of this would be enough to impeach Obama and be killed for. We can just infer, from all I've written already.

This. He wants dictators in mudshit countries that he can twist the arm of, not anarchy that the US can't do shit about.

So explain why Israel grants citizenship based on the results of genetic testing.

Top Kike. The Air force were the ones leading the coupe.

Of fucking course he was. But it was clearly at Gun Point and as a requirement for joining NATO. You think people can just say no to ZOG without paying a steep price? Iran, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Pakistan…. Grow up.

Erdo is a prime example of how mudslimes fuck things up the minute their population gets out of control. Maybe he wants to point and say See ? This can easily happen to us if we don't protect ourselves

ODED YINON

Here's where you gave it away Chaim.
sage + hide + report

I don't get what the big deal is? What difference does it make if the coup succeeds or not? I get that Erdogan let's refugees pass through, but the chaos that would have ensued with a coup would have probably lead to more refugees passing through. Not to mention thy the refugee crisis is Europe's fault. If they weren't such pussies and decided to put some actual pressure on Turkey they wouldn't have mudshits flooding their lands. Other than that, why should I be bothered by Erdogan being in power? Any actual reasons?

Jesus Christ. Is this your first fucking day on this board? Google Turkey's connection to ISIS for starters you deplorably new faggot. Until then

>>>/reddit/

Sorry I have a life and actually leave my house to go do shit instead of sitting in front of my computer all day waiting for numbers to pop up in a thread I created's tab.

I like how I come back to see what has happened in my thread and lo and behold. The fucking absolute faggotry that runs this board has anchored another thread that doesn't suck the Don's dick. This place is fucking garbage.

Eat shit Moonman you fucking subversive piece of shit faggot. I can't wait till Trump loses the election and you're left here modding an empty fucking board because all the real users left for better sites after you nigger lovers turned this entire place into Trumpchan. Eat shit and fucking die.

A lot of people are connected to IS. What's your point? Idgaf if IS takes over the Middle East. They can have it. Do you mean the fact that they commit terror in Europe? It's Europe's fault for not banning Islam which would be the only sane thing to do. Though, I don't consider myself a Christian, but I do feel bad for what they're doing to Christians out there.

Go back to 4cuck and gas yourself.
This is not a kiddie board.