Every once in a while I try to post a thread with some positive information to make this place a bit less gloomy...

Every once in a while I try to post a thread with some positive information to make this place a bit less gloomy. Today I want to talk about Elvis & Nixon, or more specifically the true story behind it and why Elvis was the fucking King and completely fucking awesome.

One of our last truly great entertainers.

Dear Mr. President:

First, I would like to introduce myself. I am Elvis Presley and admire you and have great respect for your office. I talked to Vice President Agnew in Palm Springs three weeks ago and expressed my concerns for our country. The Drug Culture, the Hippie Elements, the SDS, Black Panthers, etc. do not consider me as their enemy or as they call it, the Establishment. I call it America and

I love it. Sir, I can and will be of any service that I can to help the country out. I have no concerns or motives other than helping the country out. So, I wish not to be given a title or an appointed position. I can and will do more good if I were made a Federal Agent at Large, and I will help out by doing it my way through communications with people of all ages. First and foremost, I am an entertainer, but all I need is the Federal credentials. I am on the plane with

Senator George Murphy and we have been discussing the problems that our country is faced with.

Sir, I am staying at the Washington Hotel, Room 505-506-507. I have two men who work with me by the name of Jerry Schilling and Sonny West. I am registered under the name of Jon Burrows. I will be here for as long as it takes to get the credentials of a Federal Agent. I have done an in-depth study of drug abuse and Communist brainwashing

techniques and I am right in the middle of the whole thing, where I can and will do the most good. I am glad to help just so long as it is kept very private. You can have your staff or whomever call me anytime today, tonight or tomorrow. I was nominated this coming year one of America’s Ten Most Outstanding Young Men. That will be in January 18 in my home town of Memphis, Tennessee. I am sending you a short autobiography about myself so you can better understand this

approach. I would love to meet you just to say hello if you’re not too busy.

Respectfully,

Elvis Presley

P.S. I believe that you, Sir, were one of the Top Ten Outstanding Men of America also.

I have a personal gift for you also which I would like to present to you and you can accept it or I will keep it for you until you can take it.

All of Elvis' music was written by kikes to glorify sexual openness and promiscuity.

you faggots are good at what you do and Holla Forums isn't getting raided or anything

my bad. the elvis/nixon movie came out a few months ago. I take it that is was inspiring? or, are you trying to drive dvd/redbox sales?

imagine that. it did shit in theaters and the dvd was released on the 19th. pure coincidence I'm sure.

I'm not shilling anything. You can find retarded threads being spammed on Holla Forums at any hour of the day, the stickies prevent most sliding from being effective.

Half the reason I can only spend so much time here is that most of the threads on here are miserable and depressing as fuck. A bright story here and there to remind us what we once had seems like a good idea to me.

I downloaded it through mega. I'm watching it just now, actually. The entire premise just puts a big stupid grin on my face. This actually happened. Elvis loved this country, and hated commies.

This. He was mostly a pawn and test balloon; a good counter-points to those who think the American 50s were hokey-dokey. They were not; in the 50s, the US already were a dead man walking.

He also loved niggers, jews, and drugs. The man did more drugs than you could possibly imagine. He was in a near constant pill and booze haze throughout the entirety of his career.

He and Nixon were equal partners in batshit crazy. Doing one or two good things doesn't erase the legions of bad.

Can you give an example? Maybe it's the passage of time, but none of his music sounds that explicit to me. Especially considering I've heard some fairly vulgar stuff from before Elvis. Butcher Pete's the first example that comes to mind.

All he really did that was scandalous at the time was sway his hips with the rhythm.

the game is up chaim.

not even elvis with dick nixon can make me smile
the only thing that can kill my sadness are alcohol and ancient Holla Forums memes and screencaps

My understanding is that the drugs didn't become an issue until late in his career. He was depressed and couldn't deal with his declining image and weight gain.

And there's plenty of conspiracy theories suggesting (((they))) wanted control of his life and money and killed him in part because of his stances on things like commies.

I see you haven't tried to counter that he furthered the kike's agenda. probably because any mouthbreather can jewgle elvis presley and civil rights movement and see how he was a nigger lover.

that's an awful big reach chiam. and you broke out the old anti-sjw are the same as sjw. yet you still haven't addressed how he was a nigger lover.

YOU ADMITTED THIS THREAD WAS INSPIRED BY A MAJOR PEDOWOOD MOVIE YOU STUPID FAGGOT

Right, and I can post articles about Trump's various connections to Jews, all his grandhildren being Jewish, the National Enquirer story about his love affair with Latoya fucking Jackson and that article about "MAGA yamiccas(sp?)" being popular sellers among the Jewish community.

Stop being such an obvious faggot. You can make these connections with anone, you're using a guilt by association tactic to silence a positive discussion on Holla Forums because it threatens you. An example of someone this iconic not being part of the leftist program genuinely disrupts your narrative. So you trot out the same empty, vague associations and call it a day because it's all you've fucking got.

plz look through my post history and quote all of my pro Trump posts and threads

only non jew'd form of amerigan music is bluegrass and country music, the Jew fears the hillbilly

Word of advice, simply reply with "Filtered" if at all.

Actual Holla Forumsacks can see the No Fun Allowed shills for what they are.

also. let me know how many commies he took down and how much it offset his proliferation of kikery that destroyed this country.

Not at all. Let me be clear, you're not anti-sjw, you are an SJW. You're trying to associate anything positive at all from America's history with all that filth because it threatens you.

How was he? Because he played music with them? Last I checked he only fucked white women.

By the true story the movie was based on. This actually happened. Elvis was so angry about hippies, commies and black panthers he shot his tv and got on a plane to the white house.

And your only pitiful counter is "…Some of the people he worked for in the industry famous for being completely controlled by Jews… WERE JEEEEWWS! HOHMYGOD ARE YOU SHOCKED?" "Oh and also the guy who wanted to dismantle the Black Panthers loved niggers for reasons I discovered deep inside my ass!"

did you watch elvis and nixon too! it is this totally based movie about how a kike tool talked to the president!

what did he actually do to defeat kikes. nothing. what did he do to further their cause. was the proto-degenerate musician who because a martyr to American decadence.

Thing is, you don't know that. He *was* deputized as a federal agent at large, and if he did anything it would have been undercover. For all we know he took down several commie groups and then got assassinated for his trouble.

Hahahahaha that's pretty fucking awesome story OP.

bump :^)

Jesus fucking off yourself, that is too grim.

what's wrong with being fond of ancient 2006-2008 memes, lad?

RACE AND IQ THREAD!!!

CALLING ALL INFORMED Holla ForumsACKS – GET IN HERE

>>>Holla Forums805638

Not even once.