JACK MURDERS A WOMAN

JACK MURDERS A WOMAN
CONSIDERS SUDOKU

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/03/14/elementary-school-bans-tag-after-altercations.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1384853/Children-banned-playground-health-safety-officials-decide-monkey-bars-dangerous.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This episode was fucking kino

kino af

you guys need to watch this ultimate kino live, and buy it once it comes out on dvd, that is if your true kinofans famalams

Between this and finally watching the Clone Wars series I've had some pretty good tv time recently.

of course Clone Wars always leaves me with a bitter taste when I realize how good that universe was and how Disney owns it now.

and with Jack I'm waiting for some political pandering to slip its way in.

But for now, good times.

Samurai Blacked was shit
Korra did more and is kino

ITT: Further proof that Americans will praise anything made by people with Russian names, no matter how bad it is.

youll die on dotr kikejew

At least we don't circlejerk to each other like a bunch of pretentious hacks like you Europeans are.

Holla Forums is nothing but a circlejerk tho, i think ur in the wrong place

Have you seen the waifu threads, it's sub groups of circlejerkers fighting each other.

that was part of my point yeh

You're the Jew, Jew.

im jew jew binks

the problem w/ korra wasn't the gay relationship, it was in season 3 they didn't really show it on screen, constantly referring to letters they wrote, and then suddenly they were together.

it was just lazy tbh. show don't tell u kno

Just finished the new one. Pure Kinology.

A B S O L U T E
B
S
O
L
U
T
E

K I N O
I
N
O

The only good thing to come out of that trainwreck was a halfway decent platinum game that let you do firebending.

So you are gonna spoil every EP from now on OP?

How pozzed up is the new samurai jack?
I don't want to sudoku my childhood.

FTFY

Cuckold.

So far it's clean. Beside the strongest enemy being a bunch of women death cultists.

Sooo will he find his sword ?

That's realistic though, women are the enemy. hownew.ru

Hardly the strongest, but definitely the most unnecessary one.

Even then, it's justified with them having trained since childhood to fight Jack. Plus he's been shown to struggle in group fights numerous times and they used hit and run tactics to take him on until he was with a weapon or vehicle.

posting true kino

Yes, because every evil warlord/entity, when given the choice, would rather train women from birth to become killing machines and assassins than men.

tl;dr it's pozzed af

so how is it pozzed u dum fag, we should all fight stronk wymyn who go against God's Word

You should watch his other show: Sym-Bionic Titan, which was cancelled because CN couldn't find a way to sell toys.

The animation is a lot better at least.

Wait wait wait.
It has been 50 years.
The scotsman is now dead or an old fart. At best he will have some berserker kids from his batshit crazy wife.

Also:

exactly, Aku is George Soros and the women assassins are sjw women who have gone against God's Word.

poetry ?

>Korra not doing anal
Literally the worst character ever.

Honestly, I thought it was Jack getting head from one of the sisters.

I bet you fuckers wouldn't have an issue with it if it were animu.

It makes sense that they are assassins since they deceive people into lowering their guard. It's not a new concept, it's an very old one. They're so old that you see figures like Jael/Yael or Judith.

No it doesn't. They clearly aren't for "lowering his guard". Look at how they are used to go straight for the kill.

You very clearly haven't watched it. The women are trained from birth because Aku stops communicating with their cult, and they want to try and offer him something that will earn his favor. Aku doesn't actually know they're doing it yet. It's also hard to find men in a cult of only women.

TL;DR, a batshit cult of women decides to try and do something illogical in order to get attention from a male figure

He struck her hard because he thought that he was a robot, but he became apprehensive of killing them once he realized they were human.

boring shit

I actually did while it was airing. At first I was disappointed as fuck it got cancelled by CN for such a stupid reason(not being marketable), but later I realized what a blessing in disguise it was that it ended while it was still good. Especially seeing as it was made in that time period where cartoons started becoming more pozzed.

I suppose if Samurai Jack does well AS could bring it back and end it in a similar fashion, but wanting anything like that now of days is such a monkey's paw.

I'm hoping that if Samurai Jack is successful, we'll finally have that Animation revolution and have more mature, adult oriented animated shows that are comedies or wannabe anime.

*aren't

I fully agree, but I can't help but think that your wish seems like a monkey's paw.

My paranoia seems kind of unjustified though. From what we've seen with recently, a lot of web animators aren't pozzed at all so far. They learn libertarian or right-wing. There's exceptions like Smorky and Titmouse though.

Nah he's still alive but just old and has a minigun on his old leg.

Nah, I'm worried about it too. Adult Swim is very pozzed but Samurai Jack doesn't seem to be effected by it. I think if you keep your show politically neutral, no one would noticed or virtual signal. Hell, I wish that happened to Avatar but we can't have good things, can we?

anal is disgusting jewish shit

You should try

50 years ladey

No thanks.

>>>Holla Forums

Yeah, I got that. Good, Bad, Ugly ecstasy of gold scene as soon as the piano started. The skeletal king on the throne made me think of Conan in the cave of the Atlantean king. The firefly slowly losing illumination made me think of the cave scene in Pitch Black.

References done properly. No bazinga. True homage to some good films.

I thought this was a kid show?

It needs to be edgy to sell to modern traumatically desensitized kids.

Just watched first 2 episodes

Shit is pretty cash tbh fam

How the fuck do you expect them to live in the world then?

They weren't lesbians until the end. It was only when fumblr and leddit bothered the writers enough they did it.

Like pussies

foxnews.com/us/2017/03/14/elementary-school-bans-tag-after-altercations.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1384853/Children-banned-playground-health-safety-officials-decide-monkey-bars-dangerous.html

user doesn't know about condoms

You should be upset at the calarts/tumblrinas who make animated shows about rape and (((gems))).

We're talking about a generation of kids that go into a full meltdown when they put watership down on television. Imagine a generation even more delicate than millenials.

After TTGO, PPG, Ben10 and the GorillionTH of Scooby Doo.
Finally a CN reboot that isn't crap.

Did the older seasons have blood or is this a new thing?

It had alien blood and oil. He severely injured humans in vid related to make them unconscious.

To be fair, it's been ten years since those kids have aged.

This come from the PPG that worth.

there was also that time in dexter where peepers was being tortured

It isn't a reboot. It's a miniseries ment to givethe series closure. The series never got a finale. The mini series is the finale

PPG, Dexter's Lab, Cow and Chicken, Johnny Bravo, Samurai Jack, Courage the Cowardly Dog… those were the best years of Cartoon Network.

I really hope that fans will sperg out enough to at lest prolong it for 2 seasons

Shit is really cash and its a shame that its getting only one seson

anyone else finding the cg animation really jarring?
i watched all of original SJ before starting the new series

well it aired so long ago that most of its fans are probably old enough to not care for a bit of blood

Even besides that, the writing was terrible.