Buttchugging science experiment

Sup Holla Forums

I'm going to buttchug this in the bath tub to see if this shit I keep hearing about is legit.

I'm not a degenrate so I won't show the bottle rammed up my ass. However I will report back and give an honest report to weather butt chugging is fake news.

If you do the entire bottle, youll find out how fake the news is.

Good luck.

There a lot of blood vessels in your ass so it gets more rapidly absorbed in to the blood stream. This is because of the concentration of the vessels and the absence of food that would normally absorb alcohol. You also aren't metabolizing it, you essentially get a higher bio-availability of the alcohol. Think of how injecting a drug is stronger than swallowing it, for example. Its just going straight in the blood stream. And you cant puke it up if you drink too much

Don't do the whole thing. Not only will it burn like Hell, you could potentially get alcohol poisoning. I can handle my liquor and all, but that's if I drink it

it ain't fake, bro

Well Im not quite sure about the bio-availbility of different ROA's of alcohol, but generally plugging is faster and can be stronger because of the rapid rate of the drug absorbing in to the blood.

Just drink it

Holyshit.

Okay first thing.

A vodka bottle neck is fucking hard to get in a virgin male asshole it hurt like hell I had to stop to use soap as lube.

I didn't get much in at all but it burned like fucking hell and make out all brown and gross.

Not worth all the pain unless your a fag or a girl who gets ass fucked even then I suggest using a buttplug first then a funnel to get it in.

As for effects well because of the pain I didnt get to much actually in my ass very long its really hard to do but so far I feel slightly light headed.

Going to have a glass of champagne now and try relax it did not feel healthy.

My ass burned so bad but now just feels really clean and numb. God dam bottle in ass hurts.

Those dudes are gay as fuck

OP here feel like im getting drunker.

But feels a bit different then normal drunk maybe due to lack of bloating…

Reminds me of taking a heap of benzos.

OP here I feel like im getting drunker and drunker.

Maybe some was left in my ass I dunno.

If you die say hi to Hitler for me.

Boi, soap is meant to clean, externally, not internally, especially as type of lubricant, you're basically bleaching your insides just like MJ bleached his skin so he wouldn't look like a nigger, physically.

Do the whole bottle faggot

the fuck kinda soap you use?

OP here

I feel nauseous and dizzy and sleepy… Its not a very good kind of drunk.

Goodnight sweet prince, may your sacrifice never be forgotten.

F

how does your ass feel?

Nigger, soap isn't meant for internal use, he's voluntarily burning his insides, and destroying his mucous membranes, which will dry them out and increase the risks of getting disease up his ass

There's a whole bunch of nasty shit in soap, like SLS, for example. You don't want it inside you. Not the same user, btw.

I doubt you're really that drunk. And why would you drink more alcohol to "relax" after butt chugging? Either you're lying or incredibly retarded

OP HEREe
Chcee ciie jebac analnie powiedział wódkasdewddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddde

Bullshit confirmed

kurwa
dfeo widzenia

Usta są suche telefonu medic

RIP buttchug user.
Died bravely with a vodka bottle up his ass

just like Joe Stalin

I've taken alcohol anally. It works seriously fast. If you're actually going to do it rather than just pretend then use cheap wine instead.

Lol, nah.
He died like a bitch with two vodka bottles up his ass

pretty sure Stalin was smothered to death by Nikita after he survived a stroke