Dr. David Duke Runs for US Senate

Happening: Humble Philosopher David Duke Announces Bid for Senate!

DAVID DUKE OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED HE’S RUNNING FOR SENATE!

This is not a hoax.

The yids are flipping their lids in every media outlet.

And they’re already admitting he has a good chance of winning!

JIMMIES=RUSTLED.

And look – they are going to promote him to victory.

They are going to keep doing the thing that they always do, and it is going to backfire, exactly as it has with Donald Trump.

Times have changed and the Jews are refusing to accept this reality.

We’re going to be doing trolling campaigns and campaign funding drives and all sorts of other types of things in the coming days, weeks and months to ensure a Duke triumph.

The game has just changed, yet again.

Hail Victory.

archive.is/1qM5A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OJ97gEFBH5k
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/755984406922170369
archive.is/BvNZg
archive.is/hU0f8
youtu.be/UcINDQDOUpk
twitter.com/KALBtv5/status/756543799619223552
dukeforsenate.com/
dukeforsenate.com/issues/
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/756882830899097600
youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/07/07/radio-free-skyrim-an-hero/
daviddukeonline.com/help-dr-dukes-work/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

His YouTube Announcement:

youtube.com/watch?v=OJ97gEFBH5k

This is great.

Look at the way the Jew Media is reacting. And look at the way we are reacting. Is there a difference?

Another member of the familam joins the gamalam.

I thought he was running for congress. Oh well, as long as he rustles some jimmies, I'm with Dr. Duke.

Duke needs to get hit by a truck. It will hurt Trump and the media will never shut up about it even after Trump is forced multiple times to denounce him, but Duke is a narcissist cretin and loves the attention too much to care. It will open-up Kevin MacDonald and all the rest and tie them to Trump. Fuck Duke.

GOOD. You don't seem to get that it doesn't MATTER anymore. We've got the megaphone, let's critique the culture of critique.

The Senate is part of Congress.

HE'S A RACIST!!

Are we going to do some meme warfare for him ?

#DAVIDDUKEMATTERS
#MYVOTEMATTERS

TACTICAL DUKES INCOMING

C'MON MUTHAFUCKAS C'MON

YOU'RE A RACIST!

Interesting times.

Absolutely.
We'll call it "Duke Nukem Forever Ever".

inb4 the bumplock

Brush your teeth

First shill gets reported. Those are the rules.

Mr. Duke's Twitter

twitter.com/DrDavidDuke

This guy is such a terror to the (((media))) that simply the fact he's running is sending them into a panic. Nevermind the fact he's got no shot, just the fact he's getting his name out there and people might read his work, that's terrifying to them.

bump for Dr.Martins

DAVID DUKE'S MAGICAL MYSTERY BOOK TOUR

THE GRAND WIZARD PRIZE: A SEAT IN THE US SENATE

How fucking ironic would it be if Senator David Duke did more to help blacks and jews and other minorities than the other senators his state has had?

😂😂👌

RWDS

Rick Tyler
W ?
David Duke
Steve King

Didn't that guy who said "name one thing these other races have created for the world?" on the news' name start with a W?

Why do you hate blacks even till today

Because I'm the Grand Wizard of the KKK

Rick Tyler
Wyatt A. Mann
David Duke
Steve King

Oh no. It's Steve King I'm thinking of. I think

kek

GRAND WIZARD OF THE SENATE

The Kek Kek Kek Has Endorsed David Duke

What are the things he must go through to become a Senate member? It is local votes in Louisiana right? He will run in a district against someone? I recall he was in the Louisiana House of Representatives or something like that in the 90's, and tried for governor, which was very close and confusing.

IT BEGINS WITH A ROPE-TYING CONTEST, FOLLOWED BY A SERIES OF ANTI-SEMITIC QUESTIONS

THE KKKONGRESS WELCOMES DAVID DUKE!

Also if anyone brings up KKK tell them it was something like 40 years ago, in a peaceful branch. What's his face Byrd right now, 3rd in line for Presidency, was in the KKK for 20+ years. Off the top of my head, someone can correct me for more facts and detail.

Are you sayin you have a comparison photo of duke and byrd, for the general public to consume?

DAVID DUKE SERVED HONORABLY IN THE KKK WITHOUT INCIDENT, A CIVIL RIGHTS ICON

Neat

DAVID DUKE PERSONALLY SHOOK THE HAND OF MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.

Here's hoping we can offer up some digits, so Kek may choose to make a little room in his squirmy green heart for David Duke.

care with those edges Chaim you might cut yourself. nice shill d&c effort though

CANT REFUTE THE DUKE

David duke is a man of peace

Dr. David Duke was the first Grand Wizard of the KKK to promote the message of Peace and Racial Harmony.

Praise Kek.

He is praised.

David Duke is Literally Trump!

The Media is so unfair!

Dr. Duke is the Voice of the People.

Duke was the first Southerner to get an education!

Yeah it is, but getting elected to the house is much easier than getting elected to the senate. He's definitely ambitious, that's for sure. If he does get elected tho he has six years to do whatever w/o worrying about reelection.

Gee, this is great news, fellow Holla Forumslacks.

Yes, I'm being sarcastic.

wow holy shit a government agent might become a senator

He isn't going to become senator. He's an asset being used strategically to weaken support for Trump, nevermind the fact that he and Hillary have had personal ties in the past. His running fits the constructed narrative of Trump being racist and dangerous.

Copypasta time!

The ADL is redpilling people about the truth behind why we got involved with the war all on their own. They don’t even need us. They literally spent decades burying the Lindberghs and their politics as deep as they possibly could. During my time in school, they even went so far as to brush over Lindbergh and focus on Amelia Earhart instead, in retrospect likely to avoid risking anyone from digging into the family name while writing a paper or something. And now the children of the kikes who worked so hard to hide the truth are untombing it all and digging it all back up to try and find something among the bones to throw at Trump, having wholly forgotten that the people living in the house had been kept unaware of the skeleton in the wall for a reason.
They worked so hard to keep it under wraps and now they’re tripping over themselves to bring it back up. Before this election cycle is over, they’re going to bring Rockwell into this, you mark my words. They vanished him down the memory hole completely, so thoroughly, that nobody remembers who he is or what he did. They worked their asses off to make America forget he ever existed and buy the story that some elderly people living in trailer parks were Nazis for no particular reason whatsoever, like they just sprang fully formed out of a pile of rusty Chevy parts and broken whisky bottles, rambling about government conspiracies and white power. Before the year is out, they’re going to be parading his corpse around on a stick trying to scare people with it.
I’ve never seen anything like this before in my life. They’re not just self-destructing, they’re self-destructing as fast as they possibly can. They’re tearing down their own walls and illusions like rats trying to escape a sinking ship, heedless of what the fallen curtains and uncovered holes reveals to the public eye.
It’s like the kikes are genetically predisposed towards shooting themselves in the foot, or something. This is making me a believer in the whole “Jewish blessings turned into curses” thing.

WE MUST MEME ROCKWELL INTO THE PUBLIC EYE

kek

twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/755984406922170369

Wow that's some bass ackwards logic

NY Times: David Duke, Ex-K.K.K. Leader, to Seek Senate Seat in Louisiana

archive.is/BvNZg

I have to admit, that shit is genuinely funny

Not to rain on the parade but it almost seems like they want him to be elected so they can in turn say that the voting public seems to be turning racist and redirect it all at Trump.

Not saying to not support him. Just don't do it without hesitation or at least a little more thought. This CURRENT YEAR sure is the year of the meme though.

No, it isn’t. It’s a very real concern. It’s exactly as legitimate a statement as:

Teach me, user.

The KKK has been compromised by the FBI since the early 60s. It's almost entirely FBI agents since the 70s. It's a honeypot through and through and believing that the guy nominally in charge is unaware of that fact, let alone a free agent, is painfully naive.

But, hey, he's in the KKK so hip hip hooray, amirite? All racists are good racists here on good ole Holla Forums.

Try reading into the organizations actual history sometime- the KKK has spent more time attacking Irish and Italians than niggers and spics.

BUT WHO CARES IF THEY DO THIS?

OUR JOB–THE REASON WE WERE CREATED–IS TO STAND UP TO THESE FAGGOTS WHEN THEY SAY, “YOU’RE RACIST!” AND SAY, “SO?”

that….is FUCKING AWESOME, fuck yea, please make this true. FUcking fuck this make true.

Nigger you are a retard. He was in the klan 30 years.

This post is proof you believe Kike media lies

"We" are not a majority by any stretch of the imagination. The best part about Trump's presidential race is that he is not actually a racist. (at least not publicly) If he were there would be no way in hell he would have made it this far.

Please Trump, do not endorse Duke..

Nigger, YOU’RE a retard if you think the Klan isn’t a government operation.

Were you not paying attention to the beginning of the main cycle?

You are a cuck.

You don't understand how angry people are going to get at the (((media))) and the (((left))) when they start accusing Trump and his supporters of being racist neo-nazi white supremacist KKK members because David Duke is alive on planet Earth.

Just got here.

Besides that, the media narrative is that the KKK is an evil racist boogeyman, eternally eager for race war with plans to hang every nigger and spic within reach. They're a scarecrow brought out to cow the public anytime things get a little too racey for the kikes' taste.

archive.is/hU0f8

That’s us, though. Plus kikes.

Get the fuck out of here, kikes

We're not the KKK, though. The KKK is a mix of poorly educated southern hicks, criminal edgelords, and FBI agents. They're an ass in a lion's skin and a carefully crafted tool to sway public opinion.

Every

Single

Time

Trump will know what to do with him!

David duke is like our grand father, at least in ideology. Probably one of the relevant people for us to have there. I just hope that this move isnt compromised somehow.

What is going on today?

So many threads are getting spammed by posters who are drunk or off their meds or something.

Drown yourself in semen. Duke is part of a government psy-op. That’s unquestionable. Both sides of the equation are equally valid.

HE HAS BEEN OUT FOR 30 YEARS RETARD

Kek has blessed this post

If you aren't off your meds, you aren't on pol.

Also its Friday night, so more people are drunk than usual

What's wrong with his face? Is that plastic surgery?

In 30 years, out 30 years… Make up your mind, moishe!

In all honesty, he did get plastic surgery for his nose long ago since people kept punching it.

The Klan is such a powerful boogey man they're still scaring the Kikes and Libshits.

youtu.be/UcINDQDOUpk

"Oh WAHH the (((liberals))) don't like these people! We better not be like them or the liberals won't like us!"

There is rope in your future nigger.

Commit suicide shills

Why would this thread be anchored? It's relevant.

It's more than just the nose. It all looks like some uncanny valley shit.

Pic related is Duke in his teens

Was he wrong?

Maybe Duke is anime in the disguise of a white man's body.

Oy vey! Better change your IP again!

Rockwell, a true hero

I wanna vote for him RIGHT NOW.

I am european and I voted for him on some poll, because fuck yea I want to vote too.

twitter.com/KALBtv5/status/756543799619223552

I'm sure this will go about as well as it did last time.

only JIDF have this image saved unironically tbh

Have you actually seen Duke in a debate? He's a complete cuckfuck who will back down when called "racist". Not to mention that he speaks with all the energy of a Jeb Bush. You can tell just from his effeminate faggot voice that he's 100% low-test beta, and completely unable to actually accomplish anything for our cause.

He's basically nothing more than the original aut-right e-celeb. Comparing him to GLR or any other respectable White leader is just disrespectful.

Alright man

t. Sinead

I've seen him in debate. He's fantastic at debate. He could use more energy, though.

What fucking debates have you seen, kike? All I can think about is that time he anally annihilated Alex Jones for not naming the Jew.

You have to ask yourself….will Duke speaking highly of Trump.. gain Trump votes, lose him votes or not make a difference. I'm not a PR cuck but my gut is on lose.

So what you're saying is you heard of the guy one time and put him way up on a pedestal before actually learning anything about him.

Embed related. David Cucke somehow managing to get his ass handed to him by an intellectually dishonest media kike and his pet niggers. He's so beta that even Tom Metzger goes against him more often than with him.

Checked

I'll say there's net more people in this country who could agree with duke as opposed to those who would agree with the suicidal marxists

A recent debate is a lot more relevant than one from 20 years ago, kike.

We're not there yet. Maybe in 2020 after Trump builds a wall, reverses the neocohen middle-eastern war policy, purges the federal government of commies and gives us fair trade.

Our top concern atm should be getting Trump elected. Anything short of that is a distraction to the cause.

where do you think you are?

OK, this is 45 minutes, for the sake of this discussion, I watched it to the first commercial break.

This is the absolute most low rent trash tier garbage show. I mean, the host literally interrupts the discussion to go on commercial break because "political platforms are boring." It's obviously designed to pander to a certain audience. I don't really know what you expect to happen because Duke will just be interrupted or shouted over by 3 or 4 of the other guests if he makes a good point.

This is the type of media outing where you go on there just so you can state your platform and make yourself known to slightly more people. He didn't want to reduce himself to the Jerry Springer-esque garbage.

Following up, is there a part where he breaks down and doesn't know what to say or something? As long as he doesn't flinch and states his points clearly, he's doing pretty well in this scenario in my opinion.

I saw his Ron Paul "interview" and Grandpa Happening blew this fat fuck out of the water.

I mean a fat fuck in the audience, not the host.

Can you imagine what the (((media))) will say when they inevitably report on this.

That was the only time Mr. Paul had any balls.

how is this video proving he got his ass handed to him? In fact he was Making some great points and history has show him to be correct about NAFTA.

I wish Trump was 1/2 the man Hitter was and 1/4 the Fascist the ludenpress pretends he is.

I know, Satan. It was fucking hysterical too.

I'll admit, being in the KKK so recently is a pretty dead giveaway. But are there any other hints?

bump

the kikes are posting extra obnoxious shill threads today so this is for them.

Distinguished member of the KKK. A civic hero.

David Duke personally shook hands with Martin Luther King Jr.

Dr. Duke was the first Grand Wizard of the KKK to earn a doctorate and promote a message of peace and racial harmony.

The KKKongress is honored to welcome The Grand Wizard of the United States Senate!

Shit shoes, fam.

They already are reporting on it.

The Kek Kek Kek is on our side.

Dubs confirm.
KEK
KEK
KEK

"the" and "7" should be removed from that sign so people of all time periods can agree with it

Just last week i was asking myself what this guy was waiting for to make a comeback to politics.

Guess it was the RNC.

t. twitter leftists

(hi Satan)
I personally believe that Hitler made most of his mistakes because of the affliction that plagued his brain, probably the same thing that caused his parkinson's. The sad ironic fact that he himself was somewhat of a genetic defect, but I will say that he should be admired because he was so close, so very very close to annihilating the worst threat to humanity plaguing us today: Bolshevism. Throwing Jews into labor camps was a really convenient way of making sure there were no Bolshevist uprisings, much like the Americans did with the Japanese.

I will add that this is the thing I like him most for but I'm not necessary a fascist.

Also, yet another thing I'll add is that a mutation that causes genius – like Hitler's ability to charm crowds and so forth – often causes other mental defects too.

hole shet

are the fasch lads coming to town?

In Brazil we will have Bolsonaro 2016, hopefully putin stays on the throne of russia, trump on us, niger on Ukip, penne on france, Orban on Hungary

this would be Fasch as fuck

Duke was on Alan Colmes' show, but I think it's behind a paywall.

WHO THE FUCK ELSE WOULD IT BE FOR YOU PIECES OF SHIT????

It's a scarecrow. They use it to scare THEIR FOLLOWERS and MODERATES into supporting their agenda.

"You don't want to be like the KKK, do you go- guys?"

"The KKK supports this go- guy! He's an evil nazi racist bigot! Don't vote for him!"

Ties to HIllary Rodham Clinton and a public display of support for Trump. If he really was a hero like you say, he would have kept his fat mouth shut.

b-but this country was built by immigrants

He has a large following of people who might not have even voted if it weren't for him getting behind behind Trump.

But while we're at it, why are you using anti-Semitic language in a post supporting Trump, on a board that is monitored by the jewish press? If you were really the hero you think you are, you'd keep your autistic mouth shut.

see this folks? this is why it is important to leave your house and the internet every once in a while.

You should take your own advice. Tumblr isn't the norm, most White people are secretly "racist".

CAN'T SPOOK THE DUKE
CAN'T REBUKE THE DUKE
CAN'T NUKE THE DUKE

Rather than caring about him because he's an ebin ex KKK racist meme, how about we focus on his policies and political qualifications? What are the concrete accomplishments he could bring to help america?

you realize he was previously ellected right?

I do not, tell me more.

He was elected previously.

Wilikers.

Two terms in the House, almost won a Senate seat but got Jewed out if it.

His positions are all pretty good. The stuff he talks about the most is trade, immigration, stopping affirmative action programs.
dukeforsenate.com/
dukeforsenate.com/
dukeforsenate.com/
dukeforsenate.com/
dukeforsenate.com/

Thread theme song

Fascinating

dukeforsenate.com/issues/

Nice.

(Trump dubs)

Gentlemen, this is current state of David Duke's memes:

We've got to help him, lads.

BASED

What would have happened if he had become president.

Y Y YES
E E
S S
YES YES
Y Y
E E
YESS S

NO APOLOGY DUBS
FUCK IT ALL

What a time to be alive.

Ancient Chinese are always right.

YEAR OF THE FIRE MONKEY

this has been the strangest year of my life

Or it will make Trump look more moderate by comparison while opening an avenue within the mainstream towards far right.

(Checked)
Based.

They anchored the last one, I guess enough people got pissed about it.

as much as this would absolutely destroy the left's jimmies, I can't help but think Duke is something of a con artist

have you learned nothing in your time here, faggot?

Ayy, I'll probably save up 1k and send him some shekels.

Donated to Der Trumpen and Rick Tyler (he posted a make America White Again sign in Tennessee).

yeah Rick Tyler is based as fuck

he had some good interviews on the right stuff network by the way, if anyone missed them

there was an attempt

improved slightly

looks sorta familiar? Who?

also some OC

Over 9000 hours in Paint 4 Kids

bump for OC

Good luck to him.

Oh yeah Andrew. All I really know about him is he BTFO of Sarcuck of Kukad regarding Rotterdam.
(checked)
what?

daily reminder that there's nothing wrong with plastic surgeries

As an LAfag, duke was most certainly right. Every major Louisiana city is now infested with niggers. 30-40 years ago they stuck to NOLA and North Baton Rouge, now they are on every fucking street.

Current year is the best year of my life. I keep thinking it can't get any better, and it just keeps going. I don't ever want this to end.

Oh, they mad.

looks gr8, saved ;]

nice
we need more fresh duke memes
trump has shown the power of meme magic, now its time to bestow it upon someone who calls out zionists for a living.

thanks, enjoy
i also have the original template and can overlay any text as needed. or i can post it here as well.

That is one cute woman. Duke is an Alpha. Too bad I live in WA and can't vote for him
CAN'T NUKE THE DUKE

You should read the comment section

Vote for him if you can.

You can say what you will about the man but he's by far the least cucked guy in politics next to Pat Buchanan and knows about (((them))).

If he's a senator he can actually make America safer from israel selling US secrets to China among other things.

WHITE MALE, YOU STAND IN THE BACK!

All of Holla Forums needs to unite to help LAnons meme him into the Senate.

But LA is in California, user.
Yeah, I just want to bump the thread.
We need more OC, fellas

Good on him. I'm not his biggest fan, but at least he'll provide plenty of cuckservative and lefty asshurt should he even come close to winning.

this one is good, but I think the tactical normie version should affirm the preservation of all the flavors
if original user is still lurking, what font is that? i want to fix it up a bit - the coloring on the letters is a little off

Why would you buy Neapolitan ice cream if you weren't going to mix the flavors?

LET'S GO
AKHFAHFSAHSJHAGHSGHSHFLAHSG

CANT [NUKE/FLUKE/JUKE] THE DUKE

Literally nobody will talk to him if he somehow made it in. Literally nobody will literally say a single word to him. Nobody.

What the fuck is this take a selfie with my interns bullshit? I fucking hate this shit.

This is the happiest day of my life.

It's almost unreal to see a politician stand up for white people. Like i'm dreaming or something.

I always thought i'd need a time machine to go back home, but maybe Dr. Duke can take me there.

Duke has a beautiful wife, why did you deface her?

Because our mods are compromised.

Should have kept the beard

When he was on the Filter King show they called him an anti-semite constantly and Duke just smiled as he dropped more redpills.

Political 'Correctness' is crumbling and Leftists know it.

We're done playing nice and pretend. You can go fuck off and 'be with her'.

I like it

I can race war to this

I was gonna say he shoukd wait til after trump is president, but fuck it we dont have any time left

Dr. Dave Duke did nothing wrong.

Duke has more credit than that kike infested jew-lover.

That pic is the last stage before the complete domestication of the White male.

Kill me fuckin now if you think I'm going to fight for that.

Holy shit that plastic surgery is starting to fuck him up.

Just googled it. Every fucking link says KKK, KKK, KKKKKKKKLLLLKKKKKKKKKKKKKKLL

Jews are scared the goyim will finally see through their bullshit. They are shilling hard.

Sad part is he'd do more to help the niggers and spics be able to stand tall and proud more than anyone else in decades, shitskins getting fucked by kikes again and we'll get blamed for it

A father BBQing for his family in a nice neighborhood is 'domestication'?

Fuck off shit kike.

Duke is a Great Happening, there will be salt, tears, harpies, screaming banshees, ARE YOU EVEN KIDDING ME cucks, etc. The whole show.

It's going to be great.

How will it hurt Trump, it's not even an election happening this year?

PR-concern cucks deserve to die.

Especially when they're concerned about some faggot surrounded by jews who hasn't even proven himself yet.

Doctor Duke i am GOP.
You don't get to bring friends.

You can take it, you're an anti-semite.

4u

seriously, this meme needs to stop
even hitler had socialists in his party before the night of long knives, because they were politically convenient until that point; technically he co opted the party somewhat

No your marketing needs to stop.

It is well-known by now that jews are balls deep in his entire family and that he's an open jew-lover and supporter of Pissrael.

Hitler's situation isn't even anything remotely similar.

oh god wow

I really don't think he has a Chinaman's chance even in the primary for this, if it were a House of Reps seat, it would be a totally different story. But maybe I'm wrong, I don't know Louisiana well enough.

You are sick user.

pffffhahahahahaha

And you have the most shootings in the US as well correct?

NO

APOLOGIES

TOUR

Go be a nigger somewhere else

Oh fuck this is hilarious.

twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/756882830899097600

Cuck has officially become a valid political term

GOOD WORK BOYS

It's coming hard and fast.

It's coming.

I don't like Duke. Seems duplicitous, inauthentic; more about narrative than truth.

I can't wait to hear wife's son bantz.

He actually fucking names the jews.

It feels almost too good

Daily Stormer:

Trump allying with China after all that shit with China dominating US market, not happening.

The chinese don't even have force projection past the South China Sea.
And fair trade is China is a dream until they start paying people livable wages.

Why not? Trump's thing is that he knows damn well the Chinks are slimy thieving cunts - and yet manages to do business with them anyway and win. He doesn't hate them for what they are, he just understands that you have to take a firm tone with them and that Obummer is incapable of doing so. His firm tone there makes libshits antsy, but that's because they do not live in the real world.

There could be an alliance there if it were predicated on a true understanding of the reality of what the three parties really are.

You dissapoint me

You seem to forget that Trump wrote the Art Of The Deal

Never said that wasn't also a possibility, they could be really based once they rebuild their army and become imperialistic again.

Which is Dealing when you have the upper hand.

Unless Trump starts cutting down wages in America, he cannot compete with the chinks.

America - Japan Imperium with American Emperor when ?

What the true parties really are?

The chinks profit from making cheap shit and selling it worldwide.

That's what they really are.

So they earn all the cash while your people are unemployed.

We would be working the high level jobs that require intellect and running world businesses while we take advantage of cheap chinese labor. We wouldn't have any spics that need the labor jobs anymore.

That's jut the very road to destruction.

"Intellectuals" lazying around doing jackshit while the minorities learn all the valuable skills doing physical labor.

No, that's a cucked world.

We would be working so well with no industry jobs to hold us down that we'd make extremely advanced military technology so nobody could fuck with us, the Chinese would be the ones slaving away for 5 cents an hour. Doing that is cucked.

No advanced technology is going to save a cucked populace who just sits hight and mighty while the minorites do all the jobs.

That's spiritual and physical death.

No, a man gotta work hard in order to define himself.

Actually i believe if they pull good work , they deserve fair compensation. We can turn back their own saying against them so they stop doing lazy work and cheap crap.

Also this

HE'S BEING DISLIKE BOMBED ON YOUTUBE

SHOW HIM YOUR SUPPORT!!

REMEMBER - HE'S THE FIRST REAL POLITICIAN TO BE NAMING THE JEW IN THE USA IN DECADES!

Same song and dance by Duke for 50 years. Never once promoted anything to help Whites, only his scamming donations.

Fuck off, dipshit!

He names the fucking jews.

What do you want him to do?

You sound like a neocon kike.

I hope he wins, but then again he does this every year

The difference is that it would actually work with no minorities holding us down and no jews subverting us. The neocons greatest fault is being an Israel-firster

You don't see the long game.

When you notice your method will end up as whites being obese SJWs while the chinks are able-bodied men, you will see your problems.

Except there is no cultural marxism to make us fat or leftists, there is only state propaganda to inspire everyone to be as /fit/ as possible along with the social pressure of not being a degenerate.

No he doesn't.

/fit/ by what? Being gym rats?

This fucking retard doesn't understand humans are innately flawed or incentives and constraints. He's gone completely leftist thinking in terms of unconstrained ideals. The reduction of labour has already reduced many whites to betamales and SJWs. Too much prosperity cripples a nation, and your kike plan would accelerate the decline on whites.

I'm overly concerned with the KKK stuff. Whenever I talk to him on social media something feels not quite right. I can't easily dismiss the instinctual response.

Getting regular exercise in your community and lifting weights on a regular basis

They wouldn't be betas and SJWs if we weren't living in a (((culture))) that encourages such things, the majority of the reason that we are the way we are is because of how the (((media))) has been heavily influencing us with cuck propaganda. For example, the Founding Fathers were extremely smart and many of them discovered important things, worked many jobs, and invented things, we should strive to be like them.

The KKK was a lot of right, even righter than the nazis since they desire white supremacy and not just nationalism in every nations.

So basically, gym rats.

These gym rats would get their shit kicked by dock workers.

So the mods deleted my comments about their bumplock from this thread

Except these supposed "gym rats" would actually have the time to also learn how to fight and wrestle, the chinese would be skinny, starving, weak, and have no knowledge of how to fight.

What does this even mean? Jews have lead neo-'nazi' organizations. Their rhetoric also contains a lot of "right" or they couldn't bill themselves as NS. Controlled opposition is a thing, although this ought to go without saying. Time will tell on Duke, but I can support the message without also trusting the man. Can't you?

If we are to believe that every neo-nazi organization can be controlled-opposition, then we must also believe that the original nazis themselves could also be controlled opposition.

And no, Duke doesn't bill himself as a national socialist and he doesn't worship Hitler, his belief is far more inline with classical liberalism and the Founding father.

And the KKK was far older than the nazis and were a lot righter, they actually hanged niggers and killed jews, unlike the nazis.

If they are skinny, starving and weak, they wouldn't be able to work.

These gym rats are just bodybuilders, never dirty their hand and just train among themselves.

They would get themselves killed by chinks who actually fight to survive.

Probably wants him to just go away and stop letting the goyim know their plans Oy Vey.

You've lost comprehension entirely and stooped to making one of the crudest slippery slope arguments I have ever seen, even on this board full of paid shills. The only person implying "all" is you.

Get fucked, retard/liar.

They force them to work anyway, but that doesn't matter because I'm sure some 3rd worlders who fight to survive could beat a 1st world man but that doesn't matter when we have guns and we'll be making much more efficient weapons with all of this spare time and advancement in the tech industry

Not really.

If you think the neo-nazis are controlled opposition, then the original nazis could also be controlled opposition.

After all, Hitler had his share of jews in his rank, and he never even wanted to hurt them according to Holla Forums.

I have no doubt that a 3rd worlder can beat a 1st worlder.

About the guns thing, as said, you would win against them, but guns doesn't save you from being spiritual and physical slobs.

That's not what I think. That's what YOU believe/pretend I think. Are you stupid or something?

Did or did you not say this?

/fit/ and /k/ in a high tech white nationalist society makes for a powerful and deadly combination

Filter the kike, people.

/fit/ would get their shit beaten in the 3rd world, while /k/ is too autistic about gun laws to do anything.

While Holla Forums is too spergy.

Nah, I think I'm just gonna stick with well-armed nationalists who actually do physical labors instead.

Can't this old fucker die already? He's wife's son tier.

And why would you want him dead?

What?

Nevermind. You are.

/k/ suffers from a catch 22 where they are afraid of provocateurs who start a race war and get da gubment to confiscate their guns.

But if they don't, the gubment is going to do that anyway.

No argument hmm?

he's already ahead in the polls

Because he's precisely what the (((media))) desperately want nationalists to be. Uneducated, incompetent, useless redneck klansmen like Rockwell and his ilk. He's neither intellectual nor a leader.

DAVID "THE TWO-TON TERROR OF TEL-AVIV" DUKE WILL EXPOSE THE CUCKS

Show me some example of nationalist instead, Hitler?

He's probably one of those aut-right cucks who thinks Richard Spencer is effective.

It's almost as if you're trying to be retarded.

Not really, I think he's one of those D&C cucks who want to make Holla Forums of all places hate David Duke, the man who spends his life naming jews.

He named jews more than fucking Hitler did.

Dick spencer is one of the few people who could legitimately be called controlled opposition. Up your game Chaim.

Yes goy, vote for me. I will make everything different.

do you really expect anyone to know him for anything else?

Naming jews is a necessary but not a sufficient condition. Fringe politics are much too dangerous for this criterion alone.

Commander Rockwell was engaging, smart, and funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

And did you ever see him dressed up in the gorilla suit with a sign demanding equality?

This. Rockwell was a great man.

What is this shit? Do Americans do internships for politicians? What do they even do.

What the fuck.

I knew it.

Duke has a PHD

David Duke is a man of peace.
David Duke did nothing wrong.
All those Klansmen who did bad things were not true Klansmen
The peaceful teachings of David Duke have been misinterpreted

no, domestication happened before that when the White Nationalism on which this country was founded was surreptitiously replaced with the oxymoron Civic Nationalism of e.g. the Pledge of Allegiance, which was written by a socialist christcuck pastor.

That happened in the '20s and '30s.

By the '60s, the last White Nationalists could be purged from National Review.

But then the liberals, in their victory, forgot that it was made possible by christcuckery and decided to destroy christcuckery as an element of White identity.

And now that we're not christcucks anymore, we can be White Nationalists. And so we are.

Normalfags can't tell the difference between White Nationalism and Civic Nationalism, and any effort spent trying to tell them that Civic Nationalism is different from White Nationalism will just drive them to vote for Trump, while demonization of White Nationalism will be correctly interpreted as an attack on Whites and also drive them to vote for Trump.

William Pierce?
Do they have to be alive?

whatever the hell sans font comes with gimp on linux i dunno man attaching a slogan is easy as hell just increase the canvas size and start adding text go ahead and affirm the preservation of all flavors or whatever

Duke has been running for public office in Louisiana since 1975 – 41 years – and has been elected exactly once, to a state House seat from a Metairie district in 1989 – 27 years ago.

k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k MOON MAN

MOON MAN

k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k

MOON MAN

Remember when Whites were told that they could either negotiate with Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr, or with the Black Panthers like notorious rapist Eldridge Cleaver?

Our enemies can either negotiate with Donald Trump on [KKK]DavidDuke

The KKK are used as guilt by association.

I find it disturbing that Moon Man was played by Doug Jones.

Civic nationalism dates at least from Lincoln and T. R.? Immigration restriction was not a simple matter in the early 20th century either. The campaign leading to the 1924 immigration act was decades in the making, and the 1920s were the height of public support for such restrictions.

I do not think the pledge of allegiance is a problem in itself. There will always be some need for loyalty to the government in a regime, so one might well exist in an ethnostate too, but it isn't sufficient by itself.

lol … "poll"

He's in a field of 24 candidates. He has to beat out 23 other people who have more funding and are more well-known. My guess is he'll get 1-2% of the vote.

They still claim he's a KKK leader up to this day, as if all of the existing slander wasn't enough.

I've seen many articles like that:
KKK leader David Duke etc etc and noone bats a fucking eye.

BASED LOUISIANA

"Anyone can call themselves the KKK" ~Dr. David Duke

So like 10% of the whole?

nope

This is what's called a D&C shill.

REPORT + HIDE

White supremacy is not something one can desire.

It's an objective fact and needs no subjective wants to be true.

Congress is the senate and the house of representatives, friend.

Does he have any chance of winning?

Well white superiority is a fact but white supremacy is having society ordered around that truth.

What?

Nope. White supremecy is a statement of fact.

It's the same thing as saying "fire hot".

It's a noun + adjective phrase that's true. The second half of your sentence is like saying that if I were to say "fire hot" that would mean I want to burn something and that's what "fire hot" meant. That's not true either. "fire hot" is literally just a statement of fact.

Why is this surprising?

In the last five years Imageboards have done more for white nationalism than pretty much everything else combined.

Our humor combined with actual arguments are a whole new thing while before we had retarded white nigger Skinheads.

And honestly the rest of the movement is still playing keep up with us. Why do you think that TRS basically just copies all of our jokes and doesn't make and good ones of their own?

GET OUT!!!

whatcha doin' rabbi?

:^)

b-but muh helicopter meme

WE NEED DUKE MORE THAN EVER, TO FIGHT THE EVIL JEW JON STEWART

Nobody creates memes like imageboards around 90% of memes that end up really popular have started on imageboards.

Tumblr has 50 million active users compared to 8chans 3000-5000(of course 10% are lurkers so there's only around 30,000-50,000 anons here) and we meme more than them. We punch massively above our weight.

We are the natural aristocracy of the Internet and all identity based internet communication/communities need to fucking die.

(1) echo meme. The lady that read the Shitlord Report didn't want to uglify her voice to sound like a Jew when reading the Jew names, so they put an echo on it instead.

(2) helicopter meme. TRS did a segment redpilling everyone on Agosto Pinochet.

(3) standard pool party meme, from the way they reported on some outrageously pozzed standard fuck party story. Imageboards will never meet up IRL, but TRS forums guys will.

(4) new word for nigger: dolphin

yup, as soon as people have names, they start judging each other on reputation and factional allegiance instead of quality of work

Identity also creates gatekeepers.

Also i'm pretty proud that Tripfags, namefags, and Avatarfags have been for the most part purged from Holla Forums.

I don't think 8/pol/ has ever created a single meme.

The echo is the only decent one.

Rockwell was THE man you fucking retard

Kek

shibe and dat boi started on tumblr.

you already have gatekeepers in the form of board mods.

I stand corrected then.

I've never heard of 3 or 4. But then again I've only listened to one episode of TDS.

Louisiana, not Los Angeles.

Also we created a metric fuckton of Trump memes.

I think we'll get more creative once the election is over.

the word dolphin for nigger comes from Common Core where dolphins, meaning students who are underwater, are given extra instruction.

I don't think it will take off, because dolphins look nothing like niggers. But, dolphins and nigger both like committing gang rape.

Both of which were pretty dull in applicability and had relatively low staying power, especially so for dat boi.

Their memes are fads that quickly peak but ours always seem to endure long after we wish they died due to their overuse by normalfags.

Don't forget about Ammit, Headless Men, and Brownie Points placed next to Hot Cocoa.

their amphibean meam took off because it resembled our amphibean meam but without the connotations of ࿕

It's like they want to be us but are to mentally weak to stomach us.

TDS is ok, I really don't have a huge hate boner for the "alt right" like some do but TRS really fucked up by getting rid of Skyrim Free Radio that was hands down the best show. Faggots might fag but they need keep that shit in the closet all the support for the Jew Milo after Orlando was pathetic, but at the same time this place has started to seem purity shilling and D&C. I mean the best way to Red Pill people is humorbecause nothing breaks through the Jewish Illusions faster then being free to laugh at the Holohoax. or at least it was halfchans humor back in the day that made it easier for me to be open to actually reading mein kampf . TRS was good for laughs it provided. Half/pol/ is reddit tier atm, and fullchan is really starting to become hyper Isolationist. I mean their are not even enough of us atm to mess with online surveys. For the love of god Duke ought to be treading and we should be mining the salt just for the lols.
sage for meta posting

Video I wanted to embed

meant to sage

I'll still cast my vote for him. Luckily there are reasons other than "would I enjoy sitting down to dinner with this man?" to vote for him.

Do you ever get tired of interpreting every post as "for us or against us"? I prefer to suspend judgement than dogpile at the first whiff of criticism.

Besides, the notion that my wariness relates to his former membership in the KKK is one you supplied. You made that inference yourself. My concern was that the organization has been infiltrated and operates in service of intelligence agency agendas.

People like you are the reason Holla Forumsacks have the reputation of mouthbreathing, knuckle dragging neanderthals in some other circles. And as someone who has not only to laboriously defend my every minute criticism of rightist ecelebs but help aggressive kommandos read what I have said after the fact, I understand the stereotype.

I think you underestimate just how little Louisiana cares about Duke. Just because he's well known on Holla Forums doesn't mean he's well known in the real world.

Most of the millennials around here have no clue who he is. John Kennedy is far more well known in Louisiana circles, especially around New Orleans. Not to mention Gary Landrieu, who was a huge NOLA city council candidate a few years back.

David Duke is a relic whose name is recognized by older voters around here, but if you took a camera and asked younger voters who he is, I guarantee you barely anyone would know him.

Do these people even vote for this occasion?

Here, have some polls.

Absolutely. Tufts University found 60.3% of 18-29 year olds in the state of Louisiana are registered to vote. That's a much higher percentage than the national average, which is at 49.2%.

55% of the white vote in Louisiana isn't saying much.

4.6 million people in Louisiana and 32% are black.

This. He's a government asset who does what he's told.

What if Duke wins?

Also,

This thread in a sentence: "Oh no! Duke will stump the Trump."

Absolutely new.

sure bub

They didn't get rid of Radio Free Skyrim

The hosts started fighting and couldn't get over it which is why it ended.

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/07/07/radio-free-skyrim-an-hero/

Yeah, I mean it's not like we have enough politicians who are pawns to globalist bankers or anything.

He is low energy… But goddammit he's actually TRYING to have more.
Likely he just needs practice

If you name jews, you become fringe politics.

You can't just name jews and be mainstream, Duke himself is as mainstream as it gets.

(((They)))

Who?

Dukedolf.

All you shills saying he is going to hurt us are just spreading defeatism. We won't matter unless we push to the right of trump.

Duke is the icing on the cake.

Now someone needs to get some fucking candles!

Trump was a trojan horse for Duke all along.

Duke is the result of our efforts. It was the plan all along.

Where is Literal Hitler when you need him?

The dukedolf should be memed into existence as the wise advisor to the numenorean emperor trump.

Dukedolf Davidler for Senate

David is a kind, caring, man. With squirrels in his back yard. He enjoys the birds chirping.

You've vandalized an antiquated meme after going on a graverobbing spree.

THE NO APOLOGIES TOUR 2016

At least they're using ex-kkk for once instead of KKK leader

All you trans nazis care about is your fucking nazi fetish freak show no matter how much it hurt the cause for White people.

And YOU don't matter. You are a liability. 50 years of this kkk, nazi shit promoted by Jews.

Jews promote Duke moron. And the use of the words "Kike and Nigger".

Useful idiot.

daviddukeonline.com/help-dr-dukes-work/

Gear up those senate donations goys. Duke's gotta hot dice hand needs rolling!

He wasn't genetically defective, he was perfectly healthy before being exposed to poisonous gas repeatedly in the great war.

We're the market stupid, without us they're screwed.

link ?