Muslim Attack Timeline

Does anyone have some kind of timeline software to plug this into? It looks like things are accelerating.

7/22/2016 Several dead and 10 injured in shooting rampage inside a Munich shopping center (Munich, Germany)

7/19/2016 French woman and her 3 daughters stabbed by Moroccan-born man for being 'scantily dressed' (village of Garda-Colombe in the Hautes Alpes near Montpellier, France)

7/18/2016 A teenage Afghan refugee armed with an axe and knife injured four people on a train in southern Germany before being shot dead by police, officials say. (Wurzburg, Germany)

7/14/2016 84 people were killed and 303 injured when Muhamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel, a Tunisian residence of France deliberately drove a 19-tonne cargo truck into crowds celebrating Bastille Day on the Promenade des Anglais (Nice, France)

6/28/2016 At least 31 people were killed in an attack at Ataturk International Airport by 3 suicide bombers who blew themselves up (Istanbul, Turkey)

6/13/2016 Muslim terrorist of Moroccan descent Larossi Abballa stabbed to death a French police officer and his wife while livestreaming on Facebook (Magnanville, France)

4/16/2016 Two teenage Islamic extremists therw a bomb at a Sikh temple during a wedding. Three members of the Sikh community were injured.

3/22/2016 35 people are killed and 330 injured in 3 explosions at the Brussels airport and at a downtown metro stop. (Brussels, Belgium)

1/25/2016 Man from Somalia stabbed to death Alexandra Mezher, a 22 year old worker at a refuge for unaccompanied minors (Mölndal, Sweden)

1/7/2016 A jihadist wearing a fake explosive belt attacked police officers in the Goutte d'Or district in Paris with a meat cleaver, while shoulting "Allahu Akbar" He was shot dead and one policeman received injuries. (Paris, France)

1/1/2016 A man rammed his car twice into 4 soldiers protecting a mosque in valence. He said he wanted to kill troops and jihadi propaganda images were found on his computer (Valcnce, France)

12/5/2015 3 left injured after stabbing in London Underground. A man shouted "this is for Syria" before proceeding to stab and injure 3 people, one seriously. (London, United Kingdom)

11/13/2015 137 people are killed and 368 wounded in a series of attacks by gunmen and suicide bombers at cafes, a rock concert and a stadium in Paris. (Paris, France)

8/21/2015 Ayoub El Khazzani opened fire in a train carriage before being subdued by passengers, one of whom he stabbed (Pas-de-Calais, France)

8/10/2015 Abraham Ukbagabir stabbed two random people to death in an IKEA store in the Erikslund Shopping Center as revenge for not being granted asylum in Sweden. (Västerås, Sweden)

6/26/2015 Yassine Salhi, a French Muslim of North African descent, decapitated his employer Hervé Cornara and drove his van into gas cylinders at a gas factory in Saint-Quentin-Fallavier near Lyon, France, which caused an explosion that injured two other people. (Saint-Quentin-Fallavier, France)

2/14/2015 Omar Abdel Hamid El-Hussein killed one civilian, and wounded 3 police officers in what was thought to be an attempted assassination on Swedish artist Lars Vilks. (Copenhagen, Denmark)

1/7/2015 Brothers Cherif and Said Kouachi stormed the Paris offices of satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo, killing 11 people at the start of 3 days of terror. Another militant, Amedy Coulibaly later shot and killed a policewoman before shooting more people dead at the Hyper Cacher market in Paris. (Paris, France)

12/20/2014 Bertrand Nzohabonayo yelling "allahu akbar" attacked a police officer in Joué-lès-Tours with a knife. He was killed and 3 police officers were injured. (Tours, France)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Copenhagen_shootings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omar_Abdel_Hamid_El-Hussein
tiki-toki.com/
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
0x0.st/arF.csv
tiki-toki.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_2016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_2015
0x0.st/asm.csv
0x0.st/asB.csv
0x0.st/asM.csv
0x0.st/asS.csv
0x0.st/asQ.csv
0x0.st/azr.csv
i.sli.mg/zXtlmM.png
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2016
start.umd.edu/gtd/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

5/24/2014 Four are killed at the Jewish Museum in Brussels by an intruder with a Kalashnikov automatic rifle. The suspect is a former French fighter linked to the Islamic State group in Syria. (Brussels, Belgium)

7/22/2013 A British soldier, Lee rigby, was murdered in an attack in Woolwich by Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale, two Islamist extremists armed with a handgun and a number of bladed implements.

7/18/2012 A suicide bomber detonates an explosive device on a bus carrying 42 Israeli tourists nearby Burgas Airport. The explosion killed the Bulgarian Bus driver and 5 israelis. (Burgas, Bulgaria)

5/19/2012 Mohammed Merah drove up to the Ozar Hatorah school on a motorcycle. He dismounted, and immediately opened fire toward the schoolyard. Four people died: 30-year-old Rabbi Jonathan (Yonatan) Sandler; his two oldest (out of three) children Aryeh, aged 6, and Gabriel, aged 3; and the head teacher's daughter, eight-year-old Miriam Monsonego, the girl shot in the head. Bryan Bijaoui, a 17-year-old Jewish boy, was gravely injured. (Toulouse, France)

3/15/2012 Mohammad Merah killed two uniformed soldiers and severely injured a third otside a shopping center in Montauban. (Montauban, France)

3/11/2012 A gunman claiming links to al-Qaeda kills 3 Jewish schoolchildren, a rabbi, and 3 paratroopers (Toulouse, France)

12/13/2011 Nordine Amrani, French-speaking Belgian of Moroccan origin threw grenades and fired an FN FAL rifle at civilians on Saint-Lambert Square. The attack killed six and left 125 others injured; seven of whom suffered serious injuries. Amrani then committed suicide by shooting himself with a revolver. Earlier that day, he had also murdered a woman in his house (Liège, Belgium)

3/2/2011 Arid Uka killed two United States airmen and seriously wounded two others. (Frankfurt, Germany)

12/11/2010 Taimour Abdulwahab al-Abdaly detonated an improvised explosive device in one of two related attacks in the Drottningatan area of Stockholm. The resulting blast kills the bomber and wounds two civilians. Shortly before a car bomb exploded with no casualties. (Stockholm, Sweden)

He killed 2 and wounded 6 police officers

Killed 3 and wounded 5 it turns out.

2/14/2015 Omar Abdel Hamid El-Hussein killed 3, and wounded 5 in what was thought to be an attempted assassination on Swedish artist Lars Vilks. (Copenhagen, Denmark)

We've entered the 6th Stage, it's going to turn into a life and death struggle soon

I'm Danish, 6 officers got wounded. Only 2 died, one a jew. The aryan danish guy fought him bare handed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Copenhagen_shootings

The last one check it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omar_Abdel_Hamid_El-Hussein

4 officers were wounded at Krudttønden

But one not from gunshots but flying glass

I'm sure somebody could punch this into excel and graph it out.

Dates in one column, casualty #'s in the other.

I'd do it, but I don't have excel.

Use LibreOffice, it is free

Eh, sure fam, I'm on it. Want to do some lazy shit.

TERROR GOES EXPONENTIAL

Can someone put this on a (good) graph?

The religionofpeace has more data.
It is interesting that there is a trend of ruin, which can be framed against location and politcs, and narrative.

Have we started the fire?

Is there actually anybody alive today who doesn't dislike muslims and if so, how?

Yesh! The fire rises!

you need to clarify it's attacks per year

also I would go with death counts because they are scoring higher lately

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Death counts depend on how skilled Achmed is though, whereas the attack number would be more consistent with rising numbers of Muslims, because more of them will try shit, even if most of them aren't skilled ISIS truck drivers who can replicate the high scores.

get rekt
but this is serious business. infographics should be distributed in proper languages/conventions/etc. as appropriate to the audience.

First attempt.

Graphing by number of kills rather than number of attacks doesn't get across how attacks have increased since the mass migrations. It's still an upward trend, but I'm not sure it's as dramatic as just how many attacks are being squeezed into this month alone.

I can't into stats autism, but there needs to be some nonlinear scaling for the kills/wounded. it doesn't have hardly any impact because of the huge disparity.

Can you try how it look with a log y axis?

tiki-toki.com/

found this if you're willing to make a dummy account

Kill and injure count doesn't matter.

All that matters is the number of attacks perpetrated over time, and the time between attacks.

This is what we're looking for.

TIME BETWEEN ATTACKS

AMOUNT OF ATTACKS PER MONTH

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

religion of peace logs them all. needs looking thru, but it's a good reference.

First pic

Second pic

Yeah. We need to think in terms of "Happenings" basically.

Good lad. 2016 isn't finished yet either. Is this the knee of the curve?

Dunno right away how that's supposed to look in a graph, tbh.

Attacks per year is enough probably, though July has seen some serious shit.

Rational:
Time between attacks will be decreasing, possibly exponential.

Amount of attacks per month will be increasing, possibly exponential.
THERE WILL BE A SPIKE DURING RAMADAN

Two separate graphs

Export the tables as CSV, open up the file in notepad, and copy-paste it in a post.

Removed redundant explanation.

For that much data I would have to do some python fuckery, but definitely not too soon. Still would be an interesting project.

I guess I'll start playing with this along with some Factorio.

Good news: Their lists are tab separated, so awk can reformat it to anything I want.

First
Date(Y-M-D);Dead;Injured;Total;;About;;;
2016.07.22;3;10;13;;7/22/2016 Several dead and 10 injured in shooting rampage inside a Munich shopping center (Munich, Germany;;;
2016.07.19;;4;4;;7/19/2016 French woman and her 3 daughters stabbed by Moroccan-born man for being 'scantily dressed' (village of Garda-Colombe in the Hautes Alpes near Montpellier, France);;;
2016.07.18;;4;4;;7/18/2016 A teenage Afghan refugee armed with an axe and knife injured four people on a train in southern Germany before being shot dead by police, officials say. (Wurzburg, Germany);;;
2016.07.14;84;303;387;;7/14/2016 84 people were killed and 303 injured when Muhamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel, a Tunisian residence of France deliberately drove a 19-tonne cargo truck into crowds celebrating Bastille Day on the Promenade des Anglais (Nice, France);;;
2016.06.28;31;;31;;6/28/2016 At least 31 people were killed in an attack at Ataturk International Airport by 3 suicide bombers who blew themselves up (Istanbul, Turkey);;;
2016.06.13;2;;2;;6/13/2016 Muslim terrorist of Moroccan descent Larossi Abballa stabbed to death a French police officer and his wife while livestreaming on Facebook (Magnanville, France);;;
2016.04.16;;3;3;;4/16/2016 Two teenage Islamic extremists therw a bomb at a Sikh temple during a wedding. Three members of the Sikh community were injured.;;;
2016.03.22;35;330;365;;3/22/2016 35 people are killed and 330 injured in 3 explosions at the Brussels airport and at a downtown metro stop. (Brussels, Belgium);;;
2016.01.25;1;;1;;1/25/2016 Man from Somalia stabbed to death Alexandra Mezher, a 22 year old worker at a refuge for unaccompanied minors (M”lndal, Sweden);;;
2016.01.07;;1;1;;"1/7/2016 A jihadist wearing a fake explosive belt attacked police officers in the Goutte d'Or district in Paris with a meat cleaver, while shoulting ""Allahu Akbar"" He was shot dead and one policeman received injuries. (Paris, France)";;;
2016.01.01;;4;4;;1/1/2016 A man rammed his car twice into 4 soldiers protecting a mosque in valence. He said he wanted to kill troops and jihadi propaganda images were found on his computer (Valcnce, France);;;
2015.12.05;;3;3;;"12/5/2015 3 left injured after stabbing in London Underground. A man shouted ""this is for Syria"" before proceeding to stab and injure 3 people, one seriously. (London, United Kingdom)";;;
2015.11.13;137;368;505;;11/13/2015 137 people are killed and 368 wounded in a series of attacks by gunmen and suicide bombers at cafes, a rock concert and a stadium in Paris. (Paris, France);;;
2015.08.21;;1;1;;8/21/2015 Ayoub El Khazzani opened fire in a train carriage before being subdued by passengers, one of whom he stabbed (Pas-de-Calais, France);;;
2015.08.10;2;;2;;8/10/2015 Abraham Ukbagabir stabbed two random people to death in an IKEA store in the Erikslund Shopping Center as revenge for not being granted asylum in Sweden. (V„ster†s, Sweden);;;
2015.06.26;1;2;3;;6/26/2015 Yassine Salhi, a French Muslim of North African descent, decapitated his employer Herv‚ Cornara and drove his van into gas cylinders at a gas factory in Saint-Quentin-Fallavier near Lyon, France, which caused an explosion that injured two other people. (Saint-Quentin-Fallavier, France);;;
2015.02.14;1;3;4;;2/14/2015 Omar Abdel Hamid El-Hussein killed one civilian, and wounded 3 police officers in what was thought to be an attempted assassination on Swedish artist Lars Vilks. (Copenhagen, Denmark);;;
2015.01.17;15;;15;;1/7/2015 Brothers Cherif and Said Kouachi stormed the Paris offices of satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo, killing 11 people at the start of 3 days of terror. Another militant, Amedy Coulibaly later shot and killed a policewoman before shooting more people dead at the Hyper Cacher market in Paris. (Paris, France);;;
2014.12.20;;3;3;;"12/20/2014 Bertrand Nzohabonayo yelling ""allahu akbar"" attacked a police officer in Jou‚-l?s-Tours with a knife. He was killed and 3 police officers were injured. (Tours, France)";;;

2014.05.24;4;;4;;5/24/2014 Four are killed at the Jewish Museum in Brussels by an intruder with a Kalashnikov automatic rifle. The suspect is a former French fighter linked to the Islamic State group in Syria. (Brussels, Belgium);;;
2013.07.22;1;;1;;7/22/2013 A British soldier, Lee rigby, was murdered in an attack in Woolwich by Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale, two Islamist extremists armed with a handgun and a number of bladed implements.;;;
2012.07.18;6;36;42;;7/18/2012 A suicide bomber detonates an explosive device on a bus carrying 42 Israeli tourists nearby Burgas Airport. The explosion killed the Bulgarian Bus driver and 5 israelis. (Burgas, Bulgaria);;;
2012.05.19;4;1;5;;"5/19/2012 Mohammed Merah drove up to the Ozar Hatorah school on a motorcycle. He dismounted, and immediately opened fire toward the schoolyard. Four people died: 30-year-old Rabbi Jonathan (Yonatan) Sandler; his two oldest (out of three) children Aryeh, aged 6, and Gabriel, aged 3; and the head teacher's daughter, eight-year-old Miriam Monsonego, the girl shot in the head. Bryan Bijaoui, a 17-year-old Jewish boy, was gravely injured. (Toulouse, France)";;;
2012.03.15;2;1;3;;3/15/2012 Mohammad Merah killed two uniformed soldiers and severely injured a third otside a shopping center in Montauban. (Montauban, France);;;
2012.03.11;7;;7;;3/11/2012 A gunman claiming links to al-Qaeda kills 3 Jewish schoolchildren, a rabbi, and 3 paratroopers (Toulouse, France);;;
2011.12.13;7;125;132;;"12/13/2011 Nordine Amrani, French-speaking Belgian of Moroccan origin threw grenades and fired an FN FAL rifle at civilians on Saint-Lambert Square. The attack killed six and left 125 others injured; seven of whom suffered serious injuries. Amrani then committed suicide by shooting himself with a revolver. Earlier that day, he had also murdered a woman in his house (Li?ge, Belgium)";;;
2011.03.02;2;2;4;;3/2/2011 Arid Uka killed two United States airmen and seriously wounded two others. (Frankfurt, Germany);;;
2010.12.11;;2;2;;12/11/2010 Taimour Abdulwahab al-Abdaly detonated an improvised explosive device in one of two related attacks in the Drottningatan area of Stockholm. The resulting blast kills the bomber and wounds two civilians. Shortly before a car bomb exploded with no casualties. (Stockholm, Sweden);;;

Second
;Attack count per year;;;;
;;;Killed ;Injured ;Total
;2016;11;156;659;815
;2015;7;156;377;533
;2014;2;4;3;7
;2013;1;1;0;1
;2012;4;19;38;57
;2011;2;9;127;136
;2010;1;0;2;2

Or better like this:
;Year;Attack count per year;Killed ;Injured ;Total
;2016;11;156;659;815
;2015;7;156;377;533
;2014;2;4;3;7
;2013;1;1;0;1
;2012;4;19;38;57
;2011;2;9;127;136
;2010;1;0;2;2

(nice ID dubs)
Someone should screencap this, it's a pretty good comprehensive summary of the constant muslim terror afflicting us.

It's like what BlackPigeonSpeaks said in one of his Muslim videos, when their population rises to certain percents in the country they're invading (5%, 10%, 15% etc), they start getting more active and thinking they have more power over the country.

Just a point for presentation, if you have killed and killed+injured, you can leave out injured, since it's visually obvious.

THE MASTER LIST
0x0.st/arF.csv

Is that the entire list from thereligionofpeace.com? I was just in the process of copying them into Excel.

He was debating whether to kill the baby when he was killed by police iirc.

European location?

Yes.
CSV using ';'.

I have no idea if excel of libreoffice can calculate the change between values and graph it, so I'm throwing together a calculator.

mind you only European attacks are counted, not American African or Asian.

there is always a spike during Ramadan. low blood sugar makes people both irritable and more tribal.

Wait until it's confirmed pls

yes, someone who has mastered the art of pressing PrtSc and ctrl+v should screencap this as it is surely too difficult for my simple, unsophisticated mind to grasp.

You mean wait until the death count is confirmed right?

I took a screenshot just in case somebody else wouldn't make a screencap but I'm too lazy to actually crop it properly so I'm hoping somebody else will do that for me and everyone else here.

Essen, Germany

op here, this sort of thing stores easier as text. I was hoping people would insert some attacks Ive missed. I know there are a lot more in Sweden that dont make it to world media

I had to reconvert the dates to get my software to properly plot everything, but I was able to make a histogram of attacks, binned monthly.

tiki-toki.com

Go nuts.

Wikipedia has a list of all terrorist attacks, day by day, the type, the amount killed, the amount injured, and who dun it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_2016

If you copy and paste into your own list, it should be helpful to build up a picture of the religion of peace and their attacks.
here's the link for last year as well, because jesus fuck there were a lot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_2015

could be antifa false flag I guess. or one Muslim using an anti-(non-european) slur

Something is wrong with the data, now that I look closer. There are a shitload of duplicates in later dates.

WEW

I fucked up and forgot to sort -u
FIXED LINK
0x0.st/asm.csv

I already weeded out rows with matching dates, death tolls, and injury counts on my software.
I now have 23032 attacks; does that match your corrected table?

Odd. No it doesn't. My dataset has 29506 attacks.

You can't do that.

2001.11.02 India Khangund 1 0 A civilian is abducted and killed by the Mujahideen.
2001.11.02 Israel Ofra 1 0 19-year-old soldier killed when Palestinian gunmen open fire at a roadblock.

I was worried about that.

I hate to nitpick on the list, but does it really need to show attacks Muslims commit in their own shitholes? Shouldn't the point be of showing attacks in Europe? Sorry for being a faggot.

Working on two separate lists based on the website, America only, and Europe only.

possible some duplicate attacks have different casualty figures because different sources. I was trying to avoid using thereligionofpeqce's data because nearly all of the attacks are africa and middleeast. The acceleration for European terror attacks is only apparent when you limit to European attacks.

possibly we could sort by country and then see correlation between Muslim population and attacks

EUROPE
0x0.st/asB.csv
AMERICA
0x0.st/asM.csv

bueno

And as usual, Canada gets left out by the America-Europe division. And Australia and New Zealand get forgotten too, though I think only Australia has attacks in the list.

New files, with days between attacks included as first column.
EUROPE
0x0.st/asS.csv

AMERICA
0x0.st/asQ.csv

If someone can point me to a better list, I'll mess with it.

North America should be grouped together

Can we get a "mean time between attacks" calculation broken down by quarter?

American Yearly Average
Year;Average Days Between Attacks1972;1973;56.181974;37.331977;1058.001980;635.001989;3354.001990;182.001993;422.001994;368.001997;564.502000;1079.002001;180.662002;33.752003;288.002004;253.002006;278.002008;354.002009;85.832010;130.002011;257.502012;214.002013;52.802014;83.332015;174.002016;193.00

European Yearly Average
Year;Average Days Between Attacks2001;2002;199.002003;34.002004;15.722005;40.222006;38.552007;26.802008;27.642009;19.412010;11.142011;20.432012;13.962013;21.642014;39.552015;12.332016;10.68

This is completely wrong though, as attacks from the past few months haven't been added.

this is deaths? label your columns

Look at the first row. Import as CSV with ';' as the separator.

oh shit youre right

If you could, post some graphs showing a trend line of those datasets.

That's shit, and wrong.

Here's why;
1989;3354.00

9.18 years between attacks for that single year.

Also just America has been 3k deaths since 2015. Source: Jewt's speech.

I know. I know

You're right. I fucked up.

40;1980.08.31;USA;Savou, IL;2;0;An Iranian student guns down his next-door neighbors, a husband and wife.
3354;1989.11.06;USA;St. Louis, MO;1;0;A 17-year-old girl is stabbed to death by her parents for bringing 'dishonor' to their family by dating an 'infidel' African-American.

I averaged the days since last attacks.

Life for us, death for them.

Islamic Attacks in White Countries
I purposely left out Russia.
0x0.st/azr.csv

Average for white countries based on math
Year;Average Days Between Attacks1972;1973;56.181974;37.331977;1058.001980;635.001989;3354.001990;182.001993;422.001994;368.001997;564.502000;1079.002001;138.502002;30.232003;78.402004;33.272005;51.712006;43.372007;51.282008;33.072009;19.822010;26.572011;34.002012;22.332013;19.182014;32.232015;11.932016;10.68

THERE IS A DOWNWARD TREND

Expect weekly attacks until there's open war on the streets.

Reason why they hate us is because of what our western governments have done to their countries. They come over here for revange. Not really 100% about their religion, but their religion is a part of the reason they attack us.

I'm sure if we'd have left them to live their lives without bombing their families on propose or by accident, they wouldn't be as bloodthirsty as they are now.

I remember an article about an attacker in France with a machete killed a guy screaming "this is for Syria!". That pretty much confirms to me that all the recent attacks are mainly about revenge.

You should probably include 9/11. And I think there's a way to select every other row to delete the duplicates, then re-sort by date.

That does include 9/11. It's showing the number of attacks in each month, with no accounting for severity.

Oh okay. Also has anyone made one using ?

And maybe we should do one that includes number of victims, just to see the difference. But I understand if the purpose is to show the acceleration in the rate of attacks.

9.18 years between terrorist attacks in one year.

Those are wrong, and shit numbers.

Yes. White liberals in mostly white areas who have met few brown people and even fewer (usually zero) Muslims.

See above.

C'mon, you can make a better graph than that.

I have 29506 as well.

So can I get confirmation that the objective is a graph showing the increase in the number of attacks? And where? USA? USA+Europe(excluding Russia)? Including Russia? The entire world?

And should it be a histogram with monthly/quarterly/yearly bins? Line graph?

Too lazy to finish it and too lazy to figure out where to UL it.

But the #s on that "source" are wrong. It's missing some habbenings. Between now and in 2015 there is > 3k deaths.

Where is all of this data coming from?

Wait, nevermind. I read above about the religionofpeace.com thing.

I think focusing on Europe because it's been hit with most migrants. i was just going to do a timeline but experimentation could be useful

Here's my zero effort screencap for ya buddy

i.sli.mg/zXtlmM.png

Careful. It's a big image.

2112x32766

Wow. But it's only to March, 2004.

Made this shit graph. Good baseline. Might do it by month. Time between attacks graph is a shitshow. The linreg predicts 34 attack this year, but we're already at 23 I believe.

Did it by months, too. Looks like shit and not as good trendline. Also was hard to make so I'm done for today.

Using data from

Here are the terror attacks binned by month. It's fairly evenly distributed, but for some reason August sees significantly fewer attacks.

Why so few in August? Do they get them done during Ramadan and then take a break?

Redoing this up to 2015 only because it is biased by including only 7 months of crazy 2016. August still safest.

Mossad is on Summer holiday.

forgot attachment.

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2016

Every single muzzie attack since the year began. It's a long fucking list.

Making me hungry tbh

Let's not forget they started this bullshit.

After winning independence, America's first war was against Muslims,
AND THEY FUCKING STARTED IT

Never forget that. These subhuman savages picked a fight with us, not the other way around. They were capturing and enslaving our citizens, and they explicitly told us that they were doing it because they were Muslims and we weren't.

And they were doing it to Europe for a hell of a lot longer. They were doing it to Europe centuries before Europeans invented colonialism.

I found this, which might be the best source for all these events.

start.umd.edu/gtd/

I plan to go through it later.

Victim's names so far are all immigrants. All Muslims and one possible Greek Christian.

Add the attacks in america and elsewhere in and the attacks of the past couple months have a very peculiar pattern…

Add the days in between 2 consecutive attacks and you will get the amount of days to the next attack….

Wew

Why does your list go so much into detail about the jews?
Are you a kike or some shit?

If you zoom out it's quite amazing. I'll see if I can find it but I remember downloading a graph of yearly terror attacks since 1970 or so, superimposed over a graph showing # of muslims / world population

If you further refine it to "significant" attacks the trend is even more apparent.

I can't right now but it would be interesting if someone crunched the numbers and was able to come up with a set formula. A=mx/t where a = terrorism m = Muslim density and t = time

So