Mark my fucking words

Give it a few years (or at this pace, months) until the MSM and Whoreffington Post starts calling atheism and evolution "racist".

The absolute dick sucking of religion due to its message of equality have given rise to a new form of social justice and niggerdom: "religious tolerance".
It doesn't matter that nature doesn't give a fuck the niggers are inferior or that we aren't all equal. No, that doesn't matter at all to the SJW. What matters is that Jesus said we're all the same race and god loves everyone the same.

Anyone who's human realizes that humans never will make it to the stars if we keep giving priority to retarded celebrity bullshit and the idea of equality among races, which is completely idiotic.

Though, because atheism has been waking up to this truth and Christcucks are now defending nigger lives matter, social justice will be bound to side with the religious groups. They will fight tooth and nail to avoid seeing the blinding truth.
Be warned right now - atheism is the next target of social justice.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/o97NE
archive.is/N6tKq
hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/mkv1ch02.html
archive.is/8Mb9q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idealism
oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/ideal
archive.is/qQPMf
archive.is/ICpaJ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenni
infidels.org/library/modern/james_still/jesus_trial.html
archive.is/WAP9S
oracc.museum.upenn.edu/amgg/listofdeities/nannasuen/
youtube.com/watch?v=U2RVIi6M7oM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principle_of_sufficient_reason
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necessity_and_sufficiency
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/37th_parallel_north
abc.net.au/religion/articles/2012/04/17/3478816.htm
abc.net.au/religion/articles/2012/05/10/3500125.htm
electronicbookreview.com/thread/endconstruction/heretical
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And reported for intl.

You just can't help but out yourselves, can you.

lol

Atheism is for intellectually shallow emo faggots.

No, you dick sucking faggot christcuck. If anything you're giving them exactly what you want.

libs hate STEM related fields, so no I don't think that will happen

ok

Its already happening

commoncore is already turning every subject into a glorified language arts course, it's not going to be long before "evolution is just a theory" is a viable answer on an exam, provided, you know, the god emperor doesn't win and vult our incompetent federal education standards.

What's for the deep emotionally well adjusted adults?

Its already begun.

Atheism, communism, Christianity, nihilism - it don't matter, any advanced metaphysical system which does not explicitly serve the new population will be discarded. These are western creations only western men will understand.

Its the future you chose.

Bell is an extreme example of a nigger, though

This is the first I've heard of this. Christians tend to be quite opposed to it, in my experience. Anecdotally, the only people I know who support BLM are very, very staunch atheists who dislike Christianity for being 'problematic' in various ways.

Thanks for admitting that you're intl.

He's a MSM TV personality I would hardly call having a show on the channel of the man who owns News Corp extreme.

militant atheists never made much sense to me anyway. i never gave a shit about religion, the only real use it has is bringing communities together and imposing standards of morality, and the viable arguments against religion lie in not needing a character (whether it be coolguyjesus, skinnybuddha, or fagmuhhamad) to impose morality instead of parental role models and, not wanting to make sacrifices that ultimately amount to propagating the religion, and not wanting to wake up early on the weekend to listen to lectures from old faggots in dresses who think they know shit because they read the same book too many times.
atheism makes sense the same way casual libertarianism does, i simply want to be left alone the american way. when i was a kid, it was catholiccucks who wanted to take away my nintendo, now it's lefty faggots telling me that mario is sexist and pokemon is cockfighting.

Either religion, or at least, some form of deism.

Any reason as to why? What makes theism inherently more adult then atheism or any more credible agnosticism?

Jews hate Christ, because Satan hates Christ, and they love their father, Satan. I don't know why they would attack something that's at odds with Christianity. I would think they would champion it instead, and make, oh, I don't know, Atheism+.

Atheism+ is a faggotnigger hotspot, which only subhumans use.

More correctly, Shaitan.

I should have mentioned agnosticism.

Well, I think the probability of our universe happening rrom chance is something like 1/10^250, or close. More than the calculable number of atoms in it.

And the more learned one become in the sciences, the more likely one is to ascribe some sort of creation or intelligent design to the universe.

That, and atheism("there is no god") is essentially nihilism.

Makes sense, SocJus is Christian in origin, I wouldn't be surprised if they took it back to it's roots.

Alright then, the devil. That work for you?

Of course it is. I'm not saying all Atheists hate Christianity or anything, but Atheism is inherently at odds with Christianity. Atheism+ is a championing of Atheism from solely garbage people.

To bad those things aren't really real, so there is no conflict with SJW's adopting Christianity.

No, not really, they reject God, but embrace Christian morality.

Not really seeing as the devil is a English derivative of Satan.

The only religion that gets dick sucked by MSM is Islam. They often times go out of their to damn Christianity as a whole. They have no reason to go after Atheism. The majority of Atheism has already been twisted into leftist identity politics.

Also, evolution is already being attacked in part with this "one race the human race" bullshit.

But almost all SJWs are the hardcore Atheists. They view Christianity as homophobic, transphoboic, and racist. It is one of the reasons they push shit like Islam.

Am I suppose to take your word on that or are you implying its somehow self-evident?

And what's so wrong with that? "there is a god, b-but only this one particular guy who's been dead for 1000 plus years could talk to him so I guess your just going to have to take his word on all maters of life" is essentially a pyramid scheme .

That's the only thing that makes them different, the fact that one is atheistical and the other is not?

I mean, barring the fact that Christians worship a man.

Atheism should have been cultural Christianity, really, all the lads and lasses I know who embrace traditional morality but reject God are incalculably superior to the ones who reject it as a whole.

Traditional is for people who have no Race.

What?

Not even memeing, what do you mean by this?

Christians tend be against most of what SJWs have fought for. Why do you think the media as a whole villainous them?

If SJW's want to adopt Christianity, they have to stop being a SJW. They have to repent. They can't have two masters.

If they don't embrace God, they're opposed to Christianity. You can't be a Christian if you oppose God. They're not compatible beliefs. They're at odds.

Then, is there a problem here? You know names used to have meanings attached to them, right?

It's very simple, traditionalism is the cult of mongrel and bastard people, because they have no race anymore, the only thing they can do is return to the past and maintain the dogma's and ideas of their racially pure ancestors.

We racially pure, do not need to return to the past, we can create new things based on our racial nature.

Not really Catholics and Lutherans were pushing for public desegregation lang before the acronym "SJW" had even been coined.

You mean, racemixing, oh wait, not they both agree on that issue.

That is possibly the most retarded thing written in this thread.

Actually no, that is your concept of what Christianity should be, nothing stopping them from becoming gnostics, or something of that nature.

You Christians worship a man called Jesus, you are not with God.

And of course, no reason is given WHY it's retarded.

Why is the belief that reality was created by an intelligent being necessary for finding meaning in life?

I think it is self-evident. As I said, probilistically, the universe is impossible.

Not specifically Christianity, though following Jesus' teachings honestly leads one to an objectively moral and good life.

The biggest problem with bibilism is that you can justify literally anything. Nothing matters, so why bother doing anything? It gives no true motivation other than the self.

Wrong, racemixing.

You have no idea how much SocJus hates the Christian right, do you?

Or are you actually Holla Forums? JIDF? Doesn't matter, you are of your father the devil either way.

Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand!

Yeah, apparently they also really hate men, doesnt stop these sluts from having whoresex with them,

Exactly Satan is hardly a good term in Hebrew. Why would the Jews worshiper there opposer? That would be like making Hitler a honorary rabbi.

I wasn't talking about just Christianity the head of the pyramid could be Mohammad or Abraham or even l'ron hubbard (he hasn't been dead that long but still applies) its up to the bottom to chose the capstone but they still end up on the bottom either way.
I don't know about that the US is easily the most Christian country in the west but it also has the highest rate of anti depression use in the world.

That's one Atheist's opinion on something he doesn't even believe in.

Ya, Jesus CHRIST. Hence, "CHRISTian". You're not a CHRISTian just for believing in a god. shiggy diggy

No, that is grounded in history, there have been Christian cults like the SJW's before right, Christians have been forming cults where the ran around naked and had sex, wanting to return to Adam and Eve.

Exactly, that would make you a theist and not a Christian, who worship a man.

It's their fault for deviating from Christianity, the only non-SJW form of western thought
That is not christianity, that is a devilish perversion of its original tenets and intentions.

What did you liberals expect when you at least 70% of modern atheists are SJWs in the liberal stack, blaming all their problems on white christian men (aka their dads who their rebelling against)

It's only a matter of time before the rest of the liberal special groups start eating each other alive, now that most people are practical atheists, that group doesn't matter to the SJWs anymore, they've already accomplished their goal of keeping Christian influence out of the majority of politics and schools and public institutions.

Those of you who self-identify as atheists are basically just shallow fedora kids from reddit who have never thought beyond what you were told in school and muh (((science))).

It varies a lot for segregation, I will give you that. However, Christians have always been against enabling the sexual degeneracy SJWs push to no end.

How exactly?

Isn't that more or less do to a mixture of the economy going to shit and Jews pushing them as a cure all?

Here there are a lot of religious retards who think Darwinism is faith like their cult, you'll be banned OP. The theory of evolution was created after 18th century men consulted centuries of observations and combined it with their own, you cultist fucks.

If you reject science you deserve to live outside modern societies. Go live in Israel, since you share their diffusional mindset. Those idiots confuse Frankfurt school pseudo-science with original science. Semitic faith shunned traditional science, deeming scientists as witches. Remove Frankfurt school fake degrees, remove ass backwards faith, keep smart morality and keep hard sciences.

Put >(1) as much as you want, I won't come back to this slide thread. Semite religion lovers needs to go to >>>/christpol/

Well, that is very simple, the Bible says everyone is equal in Jesus and that everyone can become a Christian.

Every Christian cult on earth, with the exception of a few specific cults, all promote racemixing.

Actually, I take it back Atheism+ is totally what all Atheists believe, guys. How could I have been so blind? You Atheists are all SJW's cause you had some SJW's claiming that they were Atheists.

You're an idiot.

Christianity specifically says not to racemix, that's why the Tower of Babel was destroyed which was a multicultural "heaven on earth"

God meant to keep the races separate but equal. And no, not equal in intellect and ability to build society, but equal in their ability to follow god and be faithful.

To bad that's not the logic I was using, I was saying that SJW's could adopt a form of Christianity.

He, question, WHY!

Another good thread ruined by a >>>/christian/ raid

I'll give you that one but for me personally I think men dressing up as women pozzing each others neg holes can go on the back-burner with all the racial and immigration problems the west is having right now (and Abrahamists always seem to be at the root of those problems).

The economy went to shit all over the world. The US has the highest GDP and is the supposed last bastion of western Christian morality the people should of been able to handle a bad economy better then anyone else.

The creation of races is part of the Fall of Man, Christianity teaches that an ideal world, a world that is not fallen is a world that has no races.

Fail.

Try again, raids are never organized on that board, check for yourself.

No ones buying the revisionism

Atheism+ is a form of Atheism.

Cause, Jesus is also God.

As in one godly race, not a mix of all the current ones, we were never meant to achieve a perfectly ideal world as long as (((satan))) and jewry continues, which it will until the end.

Yes, and?

No, God is not a man, or a flowerpot, or the sun, or some other kind of pagan shit.

Christian threads always get bumplocked here, the mods don't like that kind of discussion, I've seen it happen time and time again.

Here, a Christian admits the existence of several races is unnatural and you people wonder why SocJus and Christianity are connected.

Yeah sure , You fuckers from >>>/christian/ always make the stupid semitic threads or derail any other thread with your semitic non-sense.

archive.is/o97NE
archive.is/N6tKq

You mean anti Christian threads always get bumplocked here. I don't think I've ever seen a pro one locked.

Threads even mentioning christianity get bumplocked here, but pagan, atheist, and Kek threads don't.

You mean threads mentioning anything even remotely negative about Christianity get bumplocked here. I saw it happen all yesterday and for the past 2 years

Mankind is born with a special power; he can choose to reject his nature, and redefine himself. He can choose his personality, his feelings, and his thoughts. Not everyone utilizes or is even aware of this possibility, but it exists.

I like to call it occultism, and the state of awareness of it as being awake. I can't debate that the majority of awake people I have met have been white, but there is good reason to believe that there are just as many asians and not even the blacks are far behind.

The only race for whom I have seen no example of an awake man is the jew. I do not know if it is cultural, genetic, or some combination, but they do not produce practitioners of nor believe in the occult. I always found this to be very strange, as their methods seem to have heavily influenced occultism as a whole, but perhaps they simply stole those methods from cultures who used them.

It's not derailing, it's simply debating (as you redditors like to say), if you can't handle the bantz, then you need to leave. Threads inevitably get derailed the longer the discussion goes on, because people will respond to each other based on references and various mentions of things unrelated to the OP in posts. So of course, the hot topics that get people on both sides ass-triggered is going to flare up very easily and create back and forth discussion at some point in a thread.

It's not unnatural, it was meant to be and ordained by god since we can't achieve having one perfect race, one without nig tendencies and other things that come from brown cultures and genetics.

And and image of Buddha.

Yup, your a racial mongrel.

We don't need tradition or enlightenment, when we have Race.

Nope, just anything mentioning it, we've both seen christian related threads get bumplocked coming from both sides, this proves that the vast majority of threads even mentioning it get bumplocked, evidently because the mods don't seem to like them.

The Bible suggests that Race is the result of the Fall of Man, suggesting that Race is not perfection, but Fall.

Holy shit you are stupid , the fuck religion has to do with a trump thread, you fuckers have your own board in >>>/christian/ stay there or keep the semitic-nonsense out of political threads

The reason why Christian threads bump lock and that shit doesn't is due mostly to the fact that every anti-Christian posts, and Christians don't like to back down.

The few KEK threads I've trawler through are all Kekposters. Not a lot of dissension. Interest makes a thread, anger fuels it.

and go back to halfchan you semitic piece of shit .

Do you have any screen caps or am I just taking your word here? Because I know what I've seen, you saying I didn't see it won't change anything.

user, I fail to see how "everyone will be judged equally in the eyes of God and can be Christian" translates to "make sure you marry outside of your race" at all. Are you just parroting what Holla Forums-tier idiots say?

Highest GDP still does not mean the economy is in necessarily in good condition. We are sill in a "recovery" and the stock market is still artificially prompted up. Not to mention the US job market is deep in the shittier.

Both of you are wrong. Mods don't do shit about either.

I love how people use the fedora meme all while not realizing that that came from goons on SRS.

So who has a better economy?

Yes, and you can see the defects in all the races. Attempting to atheistically mix ourselves together will not turn us into one perfect race, as you can see with mixed people, they have the bad defects of both races and more.

For example, brown people have aggression, overt lust, and are pretty fucking stupid, but they are at least good athletes a lot of the time. Asians are very smart but they have hive mind mentality and aren't very creative. Whites are mostly just smart enough to create great things with our innovation and creativity, but we are clearly too empathetic and susceptible to SJW shit as that stuff doesn't occur anywhere other than western white society.
Also, the jews make up for their ugliness, general unlikeable-ness, small population, and faggotry by being the best at swindling and scheming.

Of a Buddhist.

Don't try to divide and conquer. I just spelled out for you why shilling isn't working.

Fuck off , Christianity ,Judaism and Islam come from the same place in ancient near east , All abrahamic religions promote the same semitic ideas of internationalism and world domination . Yet you keep making threads about why a nationalist board is not on supporting a semitic religion like christianity.

Exactly, Kek threads and pagan threads are usually safespaces with little repetitive bantz and conflict.

I'm not saying to let all opposing opinions into Holla Forums, because we have determined that all liberal ideology is inherently wrong and those who disagree must lurk more before they can make a post with their (((ideas)))

There are no christians on halfchan, at least no open ones, mainly because of all the crossposting from reddit and the fact that its filled with normies and edgelords and now, cucks and SJWs too.

I know what I've seen and you know what you've seen, I think that for now we can just agree that christianity related threads generally get anchored

Nope, it came from the fact that redditors from r/atheism constantly wear fedoras and think WE WUZ CLASSY N SHIET and most people noticed this and used it to make fun of them since they can't pull off wearing a fedora for their life.

Personally, I welcome the arguments and debates. It's quite amazing to see how many pseudo-Gnostic there are.

Ultimately though, it comes down to faith through experience. You've experienced God or haven't. You can't win someone over logically to God's side. But it can be a useful practice debate, and something that can really encourage thinking about the nature of God.

Polite sage for blogpost.

In the last 2 months a lot of halfchanners came here , the christian halfchaners started shilling the crusades,deus vult just like they used to do in halfchan. Here they have their own board in >>>/christian/ that they refuse to use.

Like I said I love how it was this successful.

People have been making christian threads and using christian memes for a long time on Holla Forums, the halfchanners are the ones spamming libertarian and atheist threads because they don't think beyond the shit they've learned on cuck/pol/.

*Whenever the narrative is going against the Christians

Whatever, you can believe what you want, I've seen the exact opposite happen. There's no point to argue this since the mods will just do whatever they want anyways.

You could argue China.

So, Christianity promotes racemixing and sexual degeneracy because you say so? And everyone who goes against it is "raiding" this board?

I have not make a single Christian thread on this board though.

user, those had been memes here long before two months ago. Oddly enough, "le christcuck XD" shilling had actually went into overdrive around that time.

not on fullpol you retard, is a fact that after all of you cameback , halfchan threads infested the board and in this threads you can find animeposters , shitposting and most replies are 1 liners . Those threads are identic to the ones that were in halfchan a few months ago.

I don't think its really halfchan. Those kids wouldn't know how to find 8/pol/ its just D&C and shitposting.

A mythical concept.

You have no idea how the cult of equality could promote racemixing, well, if you are unable to understand that, then there is very little hope for you.

Before codemonkey fixed this shit , the active users were around 800-1200 , now we are at 2800. Most of this influx is from people who went back to halfchan

Nope, non of that has anything to do with what I said. Christians belief that a world with Races is a Fallen world.

Let that sink in.

And there are barely any Christians there…

Not some kind of counter-awnser, now is it.

So by your admission, it seems that even though one can reject their nature, it still very likely has an influence on the process of illumination.

How does one begin this path? Any sources?

You're trying to D&C so many things at once it's getting ridiculous

Animeposters have always been here, but the shitposting and "classic" (shit) cuckchan one liner (basically YT comment/reddit upvote attempts) posts are a new thing and they need to go.

I actually noticed that someone mentioned Holla Forums on a 4/d/ thread which really surprised me, I didn't think that anyone knew about Holla Forums on there, I guess it makes sense that they'd go back to certain content driven boards like that since those boards are dead on Holla Forums, I do the same.

So you are not going to explain yourself, and just claim I'm stupid for not following your logical gymnastics?

No wonder you couldn't give me any proof you probably don't even know how to take a screen shot.

Yes, and I explained why that is. The one perfect race was perfect, and it was destroyed because of the fall of man, now, trying to recreate that by racemixing is bad and won't work, as the bible specifically states.

No, I never called you stupid. Stop lying.

What mental gymnastics.

Equality = racemixing

Sure lets ignore every single historical document about the eastern semitic empires like Akkad,Assyria, Babylonia,Phoenicia, Israel and the others Syrian kingdoms. And how they promoted internationalism and world domination and other semitic ideas that you can only find in all others abrahamic religions. Its all made up in your delusional world.

Mythology is the first way to pass on memetic information. Parables son. Babylon was a story about the dangers of multiculturalism.

(checked)
You know it might not hurt to try and take back halfchan Holla Forums. It's infested with normalfags who would be more likely to take the redpill. I mean we can't just keep conceding the high ground. I went back the other day because apparently weev did. It was shit, but I think their is hope for it to be saved. Also while Jim is shaddy do not I think we should abandon 8/pol/ like the Holla Forums shills have been pushing.
sage because we have this thread everyday

I wasn't saying it came from reddit, you're jumping to conclusions, I was saying that it came from the fact that atheist redditors wear fedoras which non-redditors like myself noticed and used to make fun of them, since we don't like redditors or atheists.

Exactly, a world without races, is a perfect world, exactly the same thing SJW's belief.

I belief a world WITH Races is perfect, which is why I reject both the cult of Christianity and SocJus.

Oh God!

I never said what I meant with mythology, stop imaging things.

Well it did.

Oh fuck off, Before codemonkey fixed this shit , you all went to your own boards or halfchan , libertarians went to >>>/liberty/ , christians went to >>>/christian and animeposters went back to halfchan.

You're missing what I'm saying, that perfect was entirely different from any of the races we have, it didn't have nig qualities, we can no longer have one perfect race since god made it so that that's not possible since it caused the fall of man, that's why there are inherent consequences for racemixing in that your kid will have the worst defects of both races.

A world with races is the only world we can have and god wants it to stay that way unless he chooses to change it.

You cant even post about the holohoax in halfchan, So is really hard to push redpills there.

I don't know the exact origin but it likely didn't start on reddit since that shit would probably be disliked around there based on how much of a circlejerk it is.

I understand perfectly well, you are against Race, it's wrong, we should really be one perfect human race, but the Fall of Man changed that.

I belief Race is perfect.

There is a real tower of Babel in Europe right now user

Some of us never left

And when this one falls, it will also scatter all the races across the earth.

No, I actually rarely use /christian/, it's pretty boring and filled with denominational arguments.

Holla Forums has always been my main board, anime posters have been on every board since chans started, that is undeniable.

People are coming here likely because it's the most interesting board and because the other boards are dying and because you get the best discussion and bantz for your topic here.

and what lead to the fall of man is they thought that if they ignore Race, Heritage and focus on Material worldy things that they could Transcend the need for God. Babylon where essentially a bunch of Fedora Tippers who thought religion was a prohibition to greatness and that race didn't matter. The fall of man was due to them ignoring these Natural Laws. Natural Law is also the will of god. In other words those who ignore inherent truths like natrual selection to create idealized utopias will fall. Its a warning against hubris.

I'm not against race, I'm against race mixing, having the original godlike race would be nice but that's never going to happen so keeping the races separated as they were intended to be is how I believe it should be.

That "people are equally judged in the eyes of God" = "You should race mix"

user, you are same fagging again. Can you at least try a little harder?

Uhm, those stories are myths, they never really happened.

The point is actually, that a world without races IS the perfect world to Christians.

You are not from fullchan , this board was different first of all we dont spacetext its looks retarded, and no the level of discussion on this board is sinking faster than the titanic thanks to summerfags, halfchanners and election year.

Sigh, God created a universe WITH races, stop going against Race!

Yes, that leads to racemixing, are you mad?

And I still didn't call you stupid, your quotes clearly show that.

Look at this faggot doesnt even know what samefagging is, Samefagging is not doubleposting you damn retard , we have ids and im not replying to my self in any of my posts.

(the devil has it out for me)

I'm not trying to type in any specific way, I just like the separate my unrelated thoughts so it's easier for simple-minded atheists like yourself to digest.

Yes, I also agree that the level of discussion is being degraded, I was just providing an explanation for why people are coming here. The summerfags are what we should really be worrying about since they're shilling every thread with their autism, the amount of times I've seen people display that they don't even know how a sage works shows that.

We should all be ashamed of ourselves for leaving some bacteria behind and then having to gall to genocide bacteria in the current year. They are our ancestors. If you use hand sanitizer every day, you commit genocide everyday. Donate just 50 cents a day to my bacteria charity to stop this atrocity.

What are you trying to say?
I'm not going against races.

Fuck off no one in this board used that format, If you use that format you are not from here.

Myths often ether have a basis in reality or they have a lesson that is trying to be taught to future generations. For fuck sake, meme's are not funny pictures on the internet. One of the dominant ideas in Zionist Jewry is we as a society can make everything to our pleasure through the "magic of science", that we can design and engineer social institutions. However, social institutions are not designed they grow up from a proses of natural selection of the successful people, many people who don't even know why they are successful (traditions etc). This is the natural social market, the evolution of culture that developed through the spontaneous order of individuals actions. This process is not designed. It is an instrument that enables us to utilize knowledge which is distributed amounts billion's of people. An adaptation to billions of circumstances in a lifetime over over 1000 million years. No one could ever know these details as a whole, unless they where omniscient god. Success and value created by this natural phenomenon is what helps informs an individual the right course of action for their own social interest. These "Myths" where tools to pass on this memetic information. Religion was just a tool to pass on these memes.

You literally belief that the perfect universe is one with a single people, so you are against the existence of races.

So do the LOTR's, doesn't mean they really happened.

I've been using this format for a long time and nobody has ever sperged out about it. It only appears that way since each of my separate thoughts are small in this particular discussion. I don't like reading or sending people walls of text.

It seems the only think separating myths and fiction is a few thousand years

user, the two do not correlate what so ever.

Double-posting is not posting the same damn argument as if you were a different person though.

No, LOTR is a mythos.

No, I'm saying that the one race of the past used to be great (one unlike anything we have today) but then they sinned and god punished them permanently and we can never achieve that type of race through any sort of race mixing, so we must keep our races separate to avoid the negative defects of race mixing that were put in place to stop that from happening.

Alright, let's take your claim at face value, what makes equality, the complete opposite of racemixing.

PS: You claim they don't correlate what so ever, therefor they are opposites.

Doesnt suprise me, A few days ago i saw a thread with more than 500 replies about racemixing sources and no one linked >>>/polarchive/ most people probably fucked off already.

the point of Babylon was Race and Nations was Ordained by God and to defy these Natural boundaries is to defy god.

Yes but the LOTR was based on WWII and that did really happen. Tolken believed in Benevolent Dictatorship and Sauron was a parable for International Jewry from what I understand. Do you want to prohibit people from Reading and enjoying Tolken now because muh Euphoric Fedora?

Look, you can keep saying the same thing over and over again, it boils down to the fact, that races are something negative to you and the bible.

I think races are meant to exist, that in God's universe there are and should be several races and that this is good.

I admit it seems that way, but I don't really know.

Meditate to start with. Meditation is an exercise in physical and mental self control, and it will improve your ability to control yourself. Everything else is an extension of that simple control. If you want to go in deep, Initiation into Hermetics by Franz Bardon has methods that have been found consistently effective.

No, because races are the result of the Fall of Man.

Nope, those are your interpretations of the story.

PLease point out when i did that , you fucking useless pice of shit. We have IDs its stupid to samefag in fullpol

Should we worship Tolken because he wrote a book vaguely based on WW2? Guess we better all start worshiping DMM while were at it.

They are negative in comparison to the godlike race that we once had, which is not achievable through race mixing at all since we are nothing like them now.

It's like trying to piece together parts of a machine which have each been individually broken which means they will never work when put together ever again, they can't achieve what the initial machine achieved.

Yes, the races are meant to exist in this current period since god made them. When we eventually go heaven, we will be like one race, one race of angels that is, something which humans cannot achieve by mixing since we don't have holy angel DNA and our genes can't be mixed to create that.

Are you just going to parrot the same bullshit? You have still failed to properly explain how being judged equally in the eyes of God is pro-race mixing. It is like saying playing video games will make you a mass shooter.

Here: >>6842111 and Here:>>6841972

I thought it was based on WW1

Ensure Christianity as popularly preached and practiced by most is a cucked mess that only serves Jewish interests, and makes Burgerland families completely retarded slaves to Israel who will kill themselves without hesitation to please their local rabbi, rendering them not only harmless to Jewish power but useful puppets for its advancement as well.

Compensate for the rebellious children who diverge out of knowing/subconscious disgust with this religious slavery to Judea by means creating an ideology that openly and vocally opposes Christianity, but is still pushed, led and elaborated-upon through literature and Jewish media personalities by Jews, creating an equally-harmless and useful counterfaction which scoops up all the defecting Christian family children.

Kick back and enjoy the show, as Christians and Atheists ineffectually slapfight over how their opposite is the source of all suffering and setbacks in the world without a clue that you're the one behind it all, while laughing and reaping infinite shekels from both off of book, movie and merchandise sales.

You are using a liberal understanding to perfect the meaning of the story.
Touché, but unlike your liberal interpretation of Babylon Tolkien said that LOTR was based on WWI and WWII.

And he says the same thing again without actually replying to what I wrote.

You admit a perfect universe is one without races, end of story.

Nice lets ignore the clearly timeline and the and at the start of the post . I just clicked reply wtihout ending my first post you autistic retard.

Good job fucking up the multi-quoting clearly helps you to make the point across.

I see, you refuse to give an explanation why equality and racemixing are eachother opposites.

I am sure you have a reason WHY it's liberal.

No, that is what most Christians belief.

If worshiping Tolken builds great societies and drives out the Jew then yes. If Tolken built great Empires then I would not reject someones use of Tolken to pass on successful memetic information.

This guy gets it

Damn, you just don't understand

A universe with one perfect race created by god would be great, not one made of our races that he has separated. We can never achieve this one race so we might as well try to make things as good as possible by having nationalism for each of the races and keeping them separate so that they don't piss each other off.

Again, the same bullshit, you keep saying that a single race is how the universe should be, again, that is what you are saying and that is wrong, the universe is supposed to have multiple races.

One race is how the universe should have been before the fall of man, but now that it is impossible to have a perfect one race then having multiple races is the best for as long as we have multiple races in this current predicament.

because the story of Babylon is about why Mankind fell. Not that the divided rations are punishment and that Race-mixing is gods will. You are using a perverted interpretation to make its lesson exactly the opposite of what it was warning against.

This guy is right. Modern Christianity is Poz'd as fuck I am not denying this. However, if you think Atheism is any less pure Jewry, then you are also a fool. I merely argue that the foundations of the Church where not originally poz'd and that those who find meaning in Christ should not be needlessly attacked, especially if the bible helps redpill them on the Synagogue of Satan and Zionism.

Also, my Jesus dubs confirm that I'm right

Yes, you think a perfect universe should have on race. You said it!

No, I never claimed those things.

My entire beef is that you Christians belief that a perfect universe would have only one race.

In other words, you have nothing more to say.

(shit)
Yes, but we don't live in a perfect universe since man began to become degenerate and sin. How can you not understand this?

Wait, you posted the exact same argument twice on purpose?

user, you have been doing nothing but refusing to give me a proper explanation besides "because I say so" through this thread.

Lol

And?

Your morality, your idea of what is perfect, is non-racial, don't you understand this.

Let me give you an example, we don't life in a perfect universe, so there are pedophiles and children get raped, but that doesn't mean you would stop arresting pedo's right.

Do you get it now?

Nice trick.

Why is racemixing the opposite of equality.

"At that time I was still childish enough to try to make the madness of their doctrine clear to them; in my little circle I talked my tongue sore and my throat hoarse, thinking I would inevitably succeed in convincing them how ruinous their Marxist madness was; but what I accomplished was often the opposite. It seemed as though their increased understanding of the destructive effects of Social Democratic theories and their results only reinforced their determination.

The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck.

I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying."
hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/mkv1ch02.html

What did he mean by this?

>Doesnt know what samefagging is
No you piece of shit , read the IDs and the timeline of my posts, if you still cant see the problem with your deduction about samefagging then no amount of arguments will help you, I cant fix your autism. Anyway im out

This

It's not that it's non-racial, it's that it's not anything like the current humans and the current races, one human form that is not like a mix of what we have now, something entirely different that we cannot comprehend, like the Cuthulu mythos.

Pedos and child rape is entirely different, it was not caused by god, it's unnatural to god, it was caused by the devil and sin and is being greatly instigated by the jews.

Yup, you have no example of me saying those things.

Let me try to explain this again, by saying the exact same thing, but changing words.

We dont life in a perfect universe, so even though we should only have sex with adults, some have sex with children. We should stop people who don't have sex with adults.

We don't life in a perfect universe, so even though we should all be one race, we are in fact several race, so we should try and become one race.

Do you get it now?

Deal breaker: Australoids, Arabs and Negros can become Christian. If the pope (or grand poobah from any other sect) issues a bull stating that Christ's salvation is exclusively for people of European descent, I'll be banging on the church door and confessing my sins (or whatever) the next morning. Until then, bugger off!

I never said we should try to become one race, I denounced race mixing at least 10 times in many of my posts, this proves you didn't read them. Race mixing is a sin in the bible and so is being a pedophile and having any sort of sex outside of marriage.

Again, your not actually reading what I wrote down.

This is frustrating, but I will continue.

It is your duty to be morally good?

Yes, or no.

It seems there's a biological aspect to it, but also that biology alone will not achieve it, and possibly achieved even in spite of biology.

If all living beings do have souls, or a divine spark, then that leads one to realizing there is something about humans that set them apart, whether biological or cultural.

Then understanding the differences between races, even differences within races, and how those differences may make the process more difficult for some.

Maybe that's why Jews have had the Messiah concept for so long. An illuminated Jew is so rare that they instantly set themselves so far apart from the rest and become (in)famous.

I wonder if circumcision has anything to do with it. There was a study where brain scans showed a permanent difference in neurological activity before and after the cut. It was in the amygdala, the manager of emotions, memories, and decision making.

How did you sense this light in people?
Have you ever met a non-human with it?

But thanks for the info anyway.

filtered

Yes, it is. Your analogy didn't work because god didn't create child sex and it is not a natural state of being that we must deal with.

He look, a Christian who can't take the truth.

READ what I write and then awnser me.

Is it your duty to be morally good?

Yes, or no.

Yes, I've been reading what you wrote. I answered your question in the first word of my last post, you're the one who's not reading.

Alright, then, because a world with a single God is morally good, then it is your duty to create one race.

Gotcha.

Oops

I mean

Alright, then, because a world with a single Race is morally good, then it is your duty to create one race.

Gotcha.

That's what I just said, no? Man can overcome his nature, though his nature may lean him towards or away from doing so. After all, if we are initially controlled by our nature and environment, then it has to be our nature and environment that push us to overcome them.

Consciousness, I suppose? Maybe self-awareness, because you have to be self-aware to act upon yourself. Go figure.

Maybe.

It's possible. I'm not a neuroscientist. It does make sense.

Character traits. Our current nature and environment cultivates certain traits in people. Cynicism, nihilism, ect. are commonplace, so you can make an initial judgement based on that. But they also… interact with you in a way that most people don't. There is a deeper connection between two "illuminated" individuals, because they take each other's words to heart and attempt to see things by each other's perspective before making a judgement.

This proves even more so that you didn't read my posts, I specifically stated that we can't create a good one race anymore since we were permanently separated after the fall of man because race mixing is prohibited in the bible and it creates defects in its offspring, the previous one race was entirely different and we are entirely incapable of replicating it, we never will be able to create a good one race. I don't think we should create a one race. I think a one race made by god like the original one would be nice but we can't achieve that without him directly doing something so for now we must keep the races separate because mixing them will only make things worse in the current climate and genetic state of humanity.

Damn, you are really fucking dense.

Alright, let's do this again.

We can't create a world free of pedophiles, homosexuals, sex outside of marriage and hook-ups, right.

But we still try, because that is our moral duty.

Now, if a perfect universe has only one race, then it would be our moral duty to racemix.

Do you get it now?

I'm in the same boat, or at least I seem to be:

Christian, but not by the definitions used to describe most people, who'd suck a disguised rabbi's cock because they believe him without so much as a second thought when he says Jesus would want them to. Only thing I trust and hold faith in is the presence of a benevolent deity that wants its followers to smite evil rather than abide it and to always be vigilant for Jewish tricks. It's what I was taught by uncucked family and unpozzed holy scripture, and taught directly without suspiciously-large-nosed middlemen muddying things to their own benefit.

I've seen too many otherwise-decent people go off the deep end into worshiping Israel and Judea as a brand new golden calf, because their churches' "pastors" belted out a convincing spiel about how you should kill yourself to let Jews use your corpse as a stepping-stool because "God" demands it, and it sickens me to down to my very soul. It's the main reason I refuse to go to church outside general social gatherings like marriages and funerals, they've become nothing but factories for Jew-slaves, regardless of prior validity and benevolent purpose. The only "god" remaining in all but an increasingly-rare few of those buildings is Moloch, a complete bold-faced mockery of what they used to be and used to stand for.

The saddest part of the religion's corruption is, the roots of Christianity are as close to a silver bullet for Judaism and especially its Talmudic flavor as you'll ever find, despite being semitic in origin. Here's two of my favorite examples:

Two types of Jew are named, the Hebrews who followed God's will and words dutifully, and the Pharisees who disregarded the favor of an objectively-present benevolent deity for worshiping their own greed instead. The Pharisees are especially notable for being clearly-depicted as a bunch of greedy, scheming rats who would do anything for more power, up to and including tell God Himself to get bent for not kissing their asses enough and thereby being damned forever for it. It shouldn't be hard to guess which Jewish group went the way of the dodo over the past millennia, since you don't exactly see many genuinely kind and generous Jews roaming the streets these days.

Christ Himself intentionally stirred as much shit with Jews as possible, kicking them out of temples with violence and yelling rather than letting them continue hawking false forgiveness at a cost in just one specific case out of many. He earned Himself so much hatred from them in the process that He was not only crucified by them as an example to any other bad goyim, but remains recorded in their religion to this day as a false prophet boiling in shit and piss in Hell forever, because they hated Him that fervently for fucking up their game even temporarily. Really puts it into perspective why they still call Hitler such a vile demonic monstrosity without an ounce of irony and actually seem to believe it, he was basically Christ 2: Electric(ution) Jewgaloo from their perspective.

Threads that are remotely about religion don't really add to anything. They always get derailed and go to shit. I hide them as soon as I see them. I'm lurking this one because OP is right. But it looks like I will hide this one as well.

It is, that's just how I process sometimes, I rephrase the conclusion to make sure I understand.

And I just wanted to repeat it cause it's a comfy idea.

What a struggle it must have been for the first person, to have no one else to understand, no examples or anecdotes, no resources but your own senses and memories.

That makes more sense.

So almost like observing a cube from as many different sides as possible, or sharing information about the different sides leads to a greater understanding.

I'm not sure, shitskins as a whole are very superstitious so I think that has something to do with it.

The only good thing that came out of Christianity is the seven capital sins, even after becoming atheist, I still (try to) avoid them.

What does the other religions have? I assume that Buddhism/Shintoism must have some cool moral stuff too

I doubt it. He also had no one to stop him, like we have now with the jews.

As long as there are people who seek rise above, there will always be people attempting to bring others down.

The Jew archetype is eternal as long as the Aryan archetype lives.

With enlightenment and knowledge follow deception and ignorance

Here we go again.
You can only be a christian if you IQ is below 90.

Christianity is the last barrier removed to be removed to fully embrace eugenics and racial superiority. Christianity was used as a tool to blur the gullible the differences between people. By saying that everyone is God's children and God loves unconditionally, fundamentalists were created, racial identity was separated from national identity, and former religious lifestyle objections to taboos were being ignored and then retired.

We don't need religions per se. We need movements. A calling to spark a cleansing of the disappointments and sins of our forefathers. A movement to reseat the future of our children, and our children's children.

they really think beauty is subjective dont them

So get rid of all non-whites and the "one race" will be the White Race. There you go.

I'm Agnostic and I hate the modern state of Christianity, but these guys were heroes for their country. To have a personal dislike of a religion is one thing, but to dismiss them as great men because of their religion is proof that we as White People are too divided to make a stand for Europe and will fall because of all of these divisions.

unfortunately yes

"atheism leads to rejecting equality" lol lrn2history fgt

Seriously, leftism's #1 priority for 250 years has been to destroy Christianity and you dumb fedora assholes not only never asked why, but have decided that the thing your worst enemies have been doing everything they could think of to eradicate for two and a half centuries must surely be what the real problem is.

How fucking stupid can you be?

Underrated post.

I wish more faggots would understand this, especially the atheists on this board. Who gives a fuck is Jesus is historically factual, that's not the fucking point.

Most people need something. They can't into metaphysics or philosophy or ethics. They literally need to be told how to feel about things. This is just the way it is.

The meme that society will be better off without religion needs to die. People aren't going to magically become smarter or more reasoned. They aren't going to turn into Socrates just because there is no more religion.

What will happen instead is that another ideology will give them meaning. That is happening now in the West with liberalism.

The State is my pope. The television my preacher. Facebook my congregation.

What we are heading into is a nation of godless people who practice hedonism and are led by those who current control the dialogue. Fuck that.

t. an atheist

LOL fedoras are cancer tier

Atheists should be exterminated.

you got me to reply 7/10

the gas chamber is to your right

Nice qualifier there.

Without guessing as to whether or not somebody is being "honest" about their religion, if you take it at face value Christians (especially Protestants) are vastly morally inferior.

More likely to divorce, more likely to do drugs, more likely to be an unwed mother, lower income, lower IQ, less education… and we havn't even started factoring in the negroes and Mexicans (both overwhelmingly Christian).

Honestly I'd rather move on, but I'm starting to get a bad feeling from Holla Forums that the Christards would wage war against white atheists with far more vigor than they would Christian niggers.

They have some of the highest wealth inequality in the world.

Amen. Hitler dubs do not lie.

Some of us actual give a fuck about the history.

No, the left is going to embrace islam and "humanism"

Yes good goy lets continue poisoning our society with semitic religions

That's fine that you care about history but most people don't. Don't act like it's christcuck kryptonite and you are saving the world with your torch of truth.

If you don't see the value in keeping religious communities alive then I don't know what else to tell you. Especially in America where we know what's chomping at the bits to replace it.

So? Gengis Khan was a hero for his country, should we have the same lifestyle now?
Ah, so you're just a christcuck shill making strawmen, I see.
Yes, we will. Either we get rid of pisstianity then get rid of muslims then jews or we all fall.
I'd rather the white race ends then live under a theocracy.

And what do you suggest replaces moral cohesion smart guy?

A Fascist State thats promotes Ancient Rome Virtues.

This is what cuckstians actually believe.

Nice try, schlomo.

NO!!! NOT MY FREEDOM TO THROW MY NON-BELIEF IN THE FACES OF OTHERS!!

ANYTHING BUT THAT!

Could not even let the flip side of your shekel die before reshitposting.

Fucking DNC.

Found the poster that is bound for the forever-bath in the lake of underground fire.

Why is Independence Day celebrated by singing a narrative poem instead of reading the entirety of the Declaration of Independence?

Checked

Working hard and fast for them shekels huh?

Good goy!
You all be good christians so we can be court jews again.

Nationalism is the only realistic position that could replace Christianity in the West today in the real world. And that's after a lot of smart positioning and purging of jewish influence.

Stop fucking larping. Our options TODAY is either taking a Pro-Christian conservative position or whatever the jew flavor of the week is.

I'll take white church going communities over multiculti faggotry any day of the week.

Christianity is untermensch as fuck. But these people will literally cling to any ideology that is dangled in front of their faces. The fight is which ideology holds the most power at the moment.

If we keep memeing the eradication of Chrisitianity and christian values in the west then we are playing into the globalist ploy. Right now, today there is no other ideology to replace it and a black hole will be created culturally.

And no faggot it's not going to be replaced with Ancient Roman Values in the current year. It will be replaced by multiculturalism, hedonism, and muh globalism.

Oops, I sage'd.

Atheism is cuck central

You're funny I'll gas you first

k

One day you realize Jewish adventures are not the cure .All christians would rather a christian nigger over a white pagan or a white atheist.

wow you are sooo hipster

Would you rather a nigger atheist or nigger pagan?

t. yank

I welcome the daily d&c thread somewhat more warmly than usual. We Christians will keep alert to see if and when OP's prediction comes to pass. Keep in mind that it has to be Christianity or theism as-such, not just the Episcopal Church, Presbyterian Church-USA, United Church of Christ, or any group of denominations that a neutral historian would find deviate drastically from historical, mainstream Christianity on homosexuality, abortion, and other moral issues.

By the way, we Christians don't teach that everyone is equal in ability, which would make the Parable of the Talents senseless, only that they have equal dignity. Historically, that dignity has included recognizing their moral agency, and so the historical Church, including Sts. Augustine and Aquinas, has said capital punishment is okay, and while many current clerics disagree with it, that is just their (wrong) personal opinion, and not de fide, so the faithful are free to believe otherwise.

1 & 2 are God's Word. 6 is lauded by Holohoaxers and critiqued by us, but is sort of a silly issue. Might be a real diary (with alterations), but so what? We know from records Anne Frank died of typhus, and wasn't gassed like Holohoaxers want readers to assume.

Of course it's funny that 5 is included, since it is a work based on dialectical materialism (atheism). Since atheists tend to deny free will, they have always had a fondness for dialectical materialist ideologies like Communism and its offshoots.

So yeah, when Communism embraces Christ as a movement, and bases its egalitarianism on revelation instead of materialism (atheism), we'll get to work correcting them. Until then, I suggest you get to teaching the Commies and the rest of the left-leaning atheist majority worldwide why, no, they are all mistaken, and should believe in natural hierarchy when there isn't a supernatural hierarchy. And when Christianity loses its reputation as comprises of stubborn backwoods conservatives who hate Communism and have opposed it as a body in every country over the last 100 years, we might see we have a problem here too.

Oh, and for the record, wasn't Darwin an agnostic?

All four sentences in 2nd pic are misrepresentations of Christian doctrine. How can we know if people over 90 IQ can be Christians if you won't accurately restate what we believe? If you have to mischaracterize it to make it sound senseless, then it would follow that the original is more reasonable.

Required reading for this topic

So, you believe our societies were "poisoned" with Christianity for as many as 1,500 years, say, including some of our more glorious and artistic? Some poison. I know steroids are bad for you, but hardly what I usually think of when I hear "poison".

Friendly reminder that any of these shills nitpicking about Jesus bring "just a man" are likely dunecoons from /islam/.

However, it's also a good reminder to know that the Egyptian empire lasted five thousand years. Christianity is already petering out and it hasn't even been half that time. Jesus has a long way to go to catch up to Kek.

What? Anything would be better, the Abrahamists have pretty much declared open war on this country with the rapefuge resettlement.

We never left, Holla Forumsfag. It's our racial duty to trigger the shill the fuck out of you.

No matter what you folks say, Genghis was a great man, and his actions during the Siege of Baghdad was in all likelihood what saved Europe from praying to Mecca five times a day for a time. He bought the western world its fighting chance against the Mudslimes.

And to the Christcucks:

2,000 years is NOTHING in the grand scheme of things.

The Aryans were conquering swaths of land and building empires 12,000 years before your desert rat 'Savior' was spat out of the sand.

I thought you guys considered lying a sin?

Kike detected. No, I'm not a Christian before you make some terribly unfunny jab.

wut

Doing your momma in the ass is a greater sin but that doesn't prevent us from doing so, Moishe.

Nice to see you are sticking to the guide

Seems like a perfectly good guide to instill reason to edgy kiddies hating their ancestors, Schlomo.

Yes, I'm the jew for indiscriminately hating all three of the Abrahamic Semite religions.

No, you're a Jew for praising Genghis Khan, even if it was in reference to Mudslimes, and then going on to insinuate that Europe was weak before insulting Christianity and Jesus completely disproportionately to the rest of your post.

I noticed that there was one religion you left out of the bashing, though.

Nice image.

Only serves as a reminder that anime as a form of media would not exist if Japan were Christianized.

Look at South Korea - see where Christianity led them.

Actually they have already started planning this. It's called Gene-ism. Geneticisists already know the truth and they're holding conferences talking about the future of gene awareness being the next racism.

Since (((Christianity))) is officially dead, it's important to talk about counter strategies to making people aware of the truth about Nature and Naturalism, before the SJW try to turn it into BORG society - like they did to Kike worship.

What's Jewish about remarking that the Islamic organisation as a whole had its spine broken by a Mongol warlord, the same one who savaged and subjugated Jews and killed all open practitioners of Judaism?

I was only bashing the two in that post because they were pertinent in context - I want Israel glassed and every hooknose on the Earth hunted down.

Fuck off with your D/C (((Christian))) and go back to playing Jewish fairy tales with your larp group. The men are talking

Also, Europe at that time was severely weakened by many factors, hence why I said it gained a fighting chance against Islam when it was no longer as weakened.

Stop shilling thread asshole

Who gives a fuck about your (((hypothetical history))), Mordekai? Fact still remains that Christianity was the religion and culture of my European ancestors for at least the last 1100 years and for most Europa it was under Christianity that our collective Western Culture bloomed and thrived the most and no amount of DnC and anti-empirical kikeish soothsaying is going to change that.

It's much too early to argue with a bunch of rat faced kikes hell-bent on sowing anti-Christian D&C on Holla Forums, but I thought it worth letting you know that this is a battle you've already lost. Just about everyone can see through it, and the ones who can't are tier autistics who undoubtedly have no education to speak of.

No, fuck you.

This thread, despite OP's gaytheism, has good discussion - something this board needs.

You mean under white government. There are Christcucks on every continent there are a lot more of them in South American then Europe, why aren't they thriving?

Their religion, sure. But Christianity is Semite culture through-and-through.

And I'm not so sure it was the Abrahamic cancer that gave Europe its strength.

Christian South America and Africa certainly didn't gain such heights.

Perhaps it was the European BLOOD AND SOIL that made Europe so successfurl.

i love the cognitive dissonance christian show when cornered, they dont realize they sound exactly like the jews. The Semitic connection is truly remarkable,please continue to post in this thread.

There's more to Christianity than stories about supernatural events. People who don't/can't get Christianity have more serious problems than low IQ.

archive.is/8Mb9q

You're projecting again, Chaim, I came into this thread telling you I wasn't a Christian. Christians don't lie, they're steadfast in their beliefs.

Just another thing you'll never be, another thing to take offence to eh buddy?

successful*.

Seriously though, if you really think that pre-Christian Europe was no better than sub-Saharan Africa in terms of religion and culture - slit your wrists.

Your veins don't deserve the good European blood that flows through them.

If its argue like a semitic, tallk like a semitic and defend semitism then what it is?

The absolute dick sucking of religion due to its message of equality have given rise to a new form of social justice and niggerdom: "religious tolerance".

Atheists really are delusional with a persecution complex. You'd need SJW levels of mental gymnastics to think the media is on the Christian side of things.

You got throw up another bracket if there is a line brake in your greentext newfriend.

I know, just didn't bother checking it.

NO FUCK YOU FAGGOT. This isnt your personal gayspace to destroy an important topic, you little beta religion nerd

Checking and claiming these quads in the name of the eternal Trinity.

Amen, brother.

Kek, Wojak, & Trump.

Sounds like an 'eternal Trinity' to me!

You're shilling a thread. You're religion is dead. You're mom lied. Your father is dead. Your self esteem belongs to the kikes. Your mind if buried in strife. You lost the day you were born to morons who lied to you with Jewish fairy tales they told you in bed. Dream on and soon you will have to face the reality that you are going to be dead, and jew to hold you, no kike to comfort a life time of lies and personal dread.

gene-ism

gene-ism

you are a gene ist

you are a bigtoed gene ist!

Sorry m8, maybe you'll have your time in the sun soon.

It helps to not be so edgy all the time, friend.

GETs only empower Kek - never your precious Semite demon YHWH or its Communist spawn Yeshua.

I know it's hard to contain your autism, but trying to steal others GETs is downright Jewish.

Regardless, there is a reason your post was blessed by Kek, and not a post that praised the Jewish slime.

Christianity, Islam, Judaism - Theistic Abrahamism

Atheism - Secular Abrahamism

You already a bit late OP. Sjws have been doing this openly since at least the early 90s. There is an interesting book about it. If I remember right, it's called "The Science Wars". This is the left I'm talking about, fighting science and the scientific method.

I'm not religious, and don't see how your argument makes any sense. You have the catholic church and modern creationists on one side, you have isaac newton on the other. You have atheist radfems attacking data for being racist on one side, you have the mostly atheist science community on the other.

Religion is just a different animal from ideologies that are absent of divinity. You can interpret the jew books endlessly and find different meaning that makes sense to you. Marxism on the other hand, is very clear.

You are right though OP, science has no feelings. It destroys afro-centric ideology, it destroys feminism, it has always done that. It will come to a head, not over egyptian mummies, but something like a peer reviewed genetic study on race. The media will obsess over it, etc.

Don't forget, creationists disagree with you about how old the world is. Marxists disagree with you about your existence.

That's because kek isn't real, you delusional manchild.

If I recall correctly his thinking was along these lines.

Atheists are the pinnacle of "white privilege" because they don't need affirmative action, food stamps or even GOD HIMSELF to help them.

Meanwhile starving niggers in Africa NEED to pray to god for their next chicken wing.

KEK has show on us that he is real many more times than any other deity in recent times.

YHWH isn't real, you delusional manchild.

Satan's children aren't allowed to believe in him, it's true.

Opposer's children aren't allowed to believe in him*

Just keep believing in 'godly' niggers & Exodus Holocaust stories, goy.

Keep turnin' that other cheek also, and give thieves your jacket when they steal your cloak like a good little cuckboy.

Go ahead and marry your daughters off to buck Niggers while you're at it as well - for "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus" right?

Your post is sort of like what happens during an exorcism, the thing is I'm not even trying as if I could do anything even if I wanted.

hello intl

i tip my fedora to you

only fedoras and libshits

oh, and intl

Thanks KEK for not giving dubs to the christians.
PRAISE KEK

where is your god now?

also
fucking kike

Yes, because I'm totally 'down' with sharing my supposed eternal, heavenly afterlife with every single African ape-man your missionaries convert.

I don't compare Christian 'Heaven' with a Brazilian favela for nothing.

Back to
>>>/christian/
you nigger lovers.

Not allowing you the sacred dubs obviously.
KEK works in mysterious ways.

your life lacks purpose, friend.

What's this the edgelords are trying to show backbone? In a thread where the O.P. is wetting his pants in fear that his right to throw his unbelief in the face of others might be taken away… Well, good! Fantastic! Spinal columns for everybody!

kek is a nigger

damn you're retarded, son

YHWH's a Jew.

Too bad your statement is false because Egyptians were White, but Hebrews have always been hooked nose Kikes.

OH SHIT THE CHRITIAN GETS HITLER DUBS

KEK BTFO

PRAISE KEK

nice try, kuck

oh shit nigger i'm on fire

praise Christ Jesus

KEK WILL REIGN SUPREME

Two dubs of truth outweigh One of lies.

Kill yourself, Semite-worshipers

fucking moron who can't into IDs

I got those dubs.

heathens btfo

hell is forever

Your sage is pointless against KEK.
PRAISE KEK

You got the dubs by calling a fellow Christcuck a cuck, which is the truth.

get out, intl

how fucking retarded are you, bro?

let me just drive this home
you think
4a35a0
is christian

He were praising Kek for Christian posts, ergo he were working on their behalf.

ONLY KEK WILL REIGN SUPREME

lol, the soul is ideal, you fuckwit
if a nigger has a soul, then it is an idea
it exists on the spiritual plane
it is not marred by the material conditions of the nigger, but only by his moral character and actions

seriously you have the knowledge base of a nigger
look up idealism. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idealism

ideal != perfect or good

piss-poor excuse

kill yourself

dubs confirm

Christcucks best join their wife's kids back at >>>/christian/ for the 'godly' nigger bull prepping.

Hell is a semitic lie.

fucking hell this frog god meme was funny at first but it's fucking ridiculous to think that you people really believe in this shit

intl get out

better than believing in jewish fairy tales.

Sure it is, bub.

"Right-wing" Christians absolutely loathe white people. They would rather Europe be flooded with niggers and arabs so long as those niggers and arabs were Christian.

They also don't seem to have any problem with Spics overrun the US because muh cucktholocism.

well, yeah, it's better than believing the Talmud

just about anything's better than that

at that point you're just worshiping satan

But adultery is sinful. Why would there be cuckold fetishists there?

you apparently don't know many right-wing christians

If it wasnt for the semitic , Christianity ,Judaism and Islam woudnt exist. Thats includes the talmud and satan.

oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/ideal

Suck my cock, nigger lover.

Niggers' souls won't ever be 'ideal' no matter how hard you cuck for YHWH

It's funny that you think history could have played out any differently than it has.

It's naive, too.

I actually do.

None of them are racially aware and all of them see nothing wrong with immigration.

Can't fucking read, can you?

But that's always how it is with low-IQ morons.

Kek smite Jewish slime back to non-existence

Well then you live in a shitty part of the country. Most of the right-wing Christians in the heartland are anti-immigration and have quite a few white children.

atleast I dont build my beliefs around jewish fairy tales.

I got dubs, you didn't.

Where is your false god now?

serious question: how many fedoras do you own?

I can read just fine:

"Nigger souls are ideal" -You

I dont need fedoras , only KEK

Yes I'm sure they're all also redpilled on the Jews and are prepping for the race war.

Fuck off back to /christian/ little cuck

SOULS are ideal you low-IQ moron.

damn, kek seems not to exist bub

NIGGER SOULS are ideal too by your logic.

Kill yourself.

redpilling christians on the jews is easy if they take their faith seriously

the new testament is very explicitly anti-kike in multiple places

but sure, don't use the tactic that might work on the majority of white americans

i'm sure that you can convert them to odinism or kekkism fast enough to save the white race within 30-40 years

yeah, that'll work

He agrees with me about the jewish fairy tales part.

only one user consistently getting dubs here fam

and it's not you
and it's not the kucks

This gaytheism thread isn't even the realm of us Kekites and yet we still score gets.

These bootlip-suckers like to pretend all the Kek gets in the main RNC & other such threads don't exist.

The two millenia of racemixing prior to 1960s secular movements were horrible indeed.

KEK is the bringer of light , all of the semitic lies will die. Every single dubs makes him stronger, you are useful idiots.

if a nigger has a soul, then his soul exists as part of an archetype - they have the potential to be something higher, just as anyone else does

this is not even hard to understand and doesn't mean we shouldn't kick niggers out of our countries

or that we shouldn't view them as they are

it's like you're incapable of dealing in abstractions, which is ironically a common trait of niggers

What about Gnostic Christianity?

And regarding those pictures, masturbation is basically homosexuality, same sex. You can't get more "same" than your own genitals. Every guy giving himself a handjob is basically doing something gay. Once he's had his own dick in his hands, why not another guy's dick, are dicks really that unique? Plus, the fantasies during masturbation can lead a person to basically waste their time on falsehoods. Lust is also a sin. And lust leads to all kinds of pain and suffering in the world. It would honestly be better if people did mutual masturbation instead of premarital sex, but few couples can stop there.

As for the other picture, Gnostics consider sex/birth itself the original sin, since it traps the light of God in evil matter, where it will be subject to pain and suffering and torture and evil and eventually death. They also don't consider Jesus a Messiah or savior, who died for everyone's sins or washes away everyone's sins. Jesus was simply God incarnate, God made man (like all creatures are God given a body, like all lifeforms are God given form).

When Jesus was crucified, he said "father, forgive them, for they know not what they do." Jesus also said "love thy neighbor as thyself."

The ultimate realization of Gnosticism is that there is only one Self, only God, that God is the only thing that ever is or ever was. So any harm you do to others, or to yourself, is harm to God, and harm to yourself. A sin is a sin because it harms God, some form of God. And any love you show to others is love to God. In that sense, all sex is actually masturbation. But God created the universe, either by accident (where God becomes attached to Its dreams essentially) or on purpose basically as a singleplayer simulation because God is forever alone.

And evolution is essentially the evolution of God. Once God has experienced every form, basically after an unconscious flip/flopping between varioud dualities, when in human form, maybe after many lifetimes, a human can finally experience God-realization, where all past identities are realized as temporary roles, and God can remember who God is.

It's hard to say though whether God having amnesia was an accident, or something God did to forget being alone. But God can only have complete empathy by actually experiencing what it's like to be every form.

Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

I can deal in abstractions all day long faggot.

Like the one found in the Bible that proves races don't even catagorically exist:

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."

imo, it's an interesting theological exercise and may even be true, but doesn't help maintain social order like simple christianity can and has done for millennia

that's concrete, not abstract

you're nigger tier

a kike on a stick has no power , He was created by the jews for the abrahamic cult . KEK will bring the light to us and death to the semitic worshippers.

Praise Kek

Yes, but.. value is the value of use to them. The value of use is the ability. Therefore if you tell your children that they are valuable, you are really lying because they are inferior.
Of course, then they'd say that the child will grow to be useful, ergo, will have value. They do not extend this line of thought to the politically incorrect territory, though, so abortion is still a non-issue.

OH SHIT I GOT TRIPS

AND 7'S A HOLY NUMBER

BTFO

Kek admitted Christian superiority.

What is your statistical volume?

I like hearing that.

The fact that we're all equals is not just abstract - it's CONCRETE to Christcucks.

Even if it was born out of random chance, we still should have had our beginning from actual existence with the potential to reach at least consciousness.

Thanks for making KEK stronger useful idiots.

Christians admit Nigger superiority.

"Nigger souls are ideal"

Guess we should have the categorical separation of Noah's sons, then?

A nihilist claims to have no soul; still obsesses over it being superior to nigger souls.

i've already explained to you that that verse is explicitly about the call to salvation being universal

so, this is where these claims about "christcucks" come

quote mining by kikes

i guess it doesn't surprise me

Also this.

KEK gains power from repeating digits.
YHWH gains power from goyim foreskins and Christian prepping of bulls.

Prove I'm a nihilist, faggot.

You can't

either
a) you believe in souls, which requires that you believe that souls are ideal, and you're just being a dishonest kike
or
b) you don't and you're functionally a nihilist

easy

You worship a memegod, flavor of the month pepe.

The semitic god is powerless against KEK.

mhm
hell is forever

You're just trying to make 8ch look stupid as fuck.

You're still on Holla Forums?

You'd be much better off in the interracial breeding ground >>>/christian/!

so… cargo cult?

You fedoras are so fucking stupid. It tires me.

Nothing 'flavor of the month' about Kek you Semite cuckold.

Hell is a semitic lie. Keep believeing jewish fairy tales. Kek will reign supreme

You're a pathetic heretic even within your 'religion'. Nihilist.

Hell is Gehenna is Tartaros. Greeks were semitic?

It says here you're a heretic for ignoring them repeating digits of truth.

Nothing 'moral' about YHWHism either.

You stole that from the Stoics who you Jewish swine later killed.

they want to continue on in their moral and spiritual decay
not sure i can do anything to stop it

I'm pretty sure they are not locals.

Tartarus is a different hell from the semitic one. I will not be send to tartarus because i didnt worship a kike in a stick.

A long haired white-skinned pretty boy like Jesus would have been raped countless times.

it's all the same place
Divine Law is Natural Law
it exists whether you believe in it or not
men who observe the world can find part of the Truth

'Hel' is a Norse goddess, you Jew-worshipers stole that word too.

Also, them dubs empower Kek.

So am I.

Another one following the guide.

Hel shares the phonetics.
Hel was a place in Norse mythology.
It was not a nice place.

It is all the same place.
Truth can be discerned by wise men, in part. And has been.

Europe wasn't great before Christianity. Rome was.

How about you try responding, Chaim?

There's no truth to be found in the religions created from the cult of Moloch in Canaanite. Only lies.

christianity created a stable society in the snownigger north upon which european greatness was built

Not very good with Geography are you?

They functioned in the valley of Gehenna, m8.

The current Jews worship Moloch.

The Isrealites did not.
Christians do not.

All of abrahamic releigions promotes the same traditions that ancient semites did. Moloch reign in all of you.

You folks are the outsiders, your homeland is back at >>>/christian/

The Stoics discovered the morality first, Christianity stole it from them. Ergo, the Stoics were the ones who built Europes framework of principles that got hijacked by the desert cult.

[citation needed]

Pretty sure the city of Rome is located in Italy on the European continent. And that the Roman Empire also consisted of more than Northern African and the Levant.

Fundamentally false.

God is not Moloch.

Moloch is another name for Satan. God is not Satan. This is basic shit, dude.

Holy fuck. Just shut up already, Christcucks! You people are fucking obsessed with a failed Jewish revolutionary! Then when people call you out on your bullshit you just tell them they are going to hell. This is a complete delusion, Jesus is NOT coming back, ever! Seriously, what the hell is the matter with you people? Are you brain damaged?

At least I can go outside and actually find a real living frog. And guess what, it's guaranteed to not try to brainwash me or try to genocide my people or tell me I should hate myself. Can you say the same about Jesus, the Jews and their fairy tales? Why don't you just pray to the fucking sun and moon? It would be less subversive to our society than this insanity and those things actually exist.

How can you steal truth? Or are you claiming Prometheus as evil?

As with much of what St. Paul taught, this has to do with status in the Church.

Given that Paul said women should not speak in Church, and neither he nor any other NT writer condemned slavery, why should we assume he means race doesn't exist in a biological sense? Unless you fare only about scoring points and the meaning of the divinely-inspired author is irrelevant.

You're still fighting him, and losing.

Reported for being a d&c kike.
>>>/gaschamber/

Oh, like how Plato stole his ideas from niggers and sheit? Because, y'know, ideas are physical things that can be stolen.

He was executed before he could even start a real rebellion you retard… He obviously failed whatever the fuck he was trying to do unless being tortured to death was "all according to plan".

"Snownigger North"

Ignoring the fact that "Snow" & "North" are opposite to the word "Nigger", there is all the proof you need to see how "Pro-White" and "Anti-Jew" Christianity really is.

If l write in my paper that an object in motion stays in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by an unbalanced force, I'm not committing plagiarism because it's fundamentally and obviously true.

But OK, miss the point.

Thats a lie, all of you have the same traditions that they preached trought all ancient near east Akkad and Assyria, Babylonia and Phoenicia, Israel and the Syrian kingdoms , No amount of european paganism will fix the christian rotten roots

So why do you identify as 'Roman'? It's because Christianity spread Roman and Greek culture across the continent. Either you're Italian, a traitor to your folk for not going against them, or an outsider.

pic related
seek help

Europa was the name of a certain Phoenician princess… They were Greek.

so afroasiatic languages mean that all these people worshiped moloch?

you are literally too stupid to be left unattended

And yet Jesus also taught that divorce was wrong. He is clearly talking about how following Him comes before all else, but it goes against the text to claim Jesus didn't love the family and want it to stay whole. He confirms that the OT commandment to honor your father and mother remains valid.

If your parents are/were pro-homo Marxists, would you follow them? Or would you resist their ways to the point of hatred in service of the truth?

You made a retarded statement saying that Rome wasn't European. I'm just pointing out you're shit at geography.

Rome is 'European' now. It wasn't always. It was just one successful empire. Rest of Europe wasn't Rome.

Matthew 10
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. 36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Honor your mother and father is contextual to Godly and good mothers and fathers.

Slit your wrists, cuckboy.

You don't deserve your ancestors' blood.

Blatant D&C, probably started by Sinead McCarthy (Firestarter Media/Renegade Radio) to not only cause chaos , but shill her new site for "Heathen Women", which is a gateway to bring feminists and anti-theists into WN due to it being a fusion of those interests.
Comes prepackaged with a new cast of made-up character " authors", no doubt being played by the regulars such as Michelle K, Kyle Hunt et al.
In fact these people are avowed satanists who a few months back were not shy to admit so. McCarthy stated in plain language, and without a hint of irony, that Satan is her Lord and master.
Anyway, the following part of OP's bait was amusing for its ignorance:
First of all, nature is not a person, it doesn't have opinions, on anything.
Secondly, OP accompanies her post with a photograph of Charles Darwin, so we are given to infer that she supports the concept of natural selection and survival of the fittest.
Which race has the highest fertility and love births in 2016?
Brown Islamic Asians and Negroes.
Then, by the very theory being fallaciously promoted over Christianity (fallacious because a biblical origin of man does not preclude evolution), these races are genetically fitter than Whites because they more effectively utilize their environment for the production of offspring and furtherance of genes.
It never ceases to amaze me, how the very people playing the role of science aficionados tend to be the very people who do not understand science.

Swedes are pretty kikey and nigger tier. Have always been.

Those are all semitic territorioes, all of their kingdom preached internationalism and world domination with many others semitic ideas that you can find in all modern abrahamic religions (Christianity , Islam and Judaism).Before the fall of babylonia in 539BC

dude, do you never actually interact with right-wingers IRL?

The people who founded and ruled the Roman Republic and Empire were of European descent. They followed philosophies of the Greeks who were also European.

Racially they are European.

Jesus was a fucking Hillelite. He was a proto-marxist himself! He destroyed the racial aspect of Judaism because he was butthurt at the shammai Jews for being "racist conservatives". He was the most ultra-liberal faggot ever and his followers literally lived in the temple like communist bums!

So your map proves literally nothing?

If you know jackshit about history probably.

In the sense that their haplogroups were from Europe, yes.

But you're dipping into sum 'we wuz'-tier pan-Europeanism

Which is fine in presently burgerland but a shitty way to understand history.

And I'm sure you have evidence for this from Scripture?

lol

Yes, even the northern Africans and Levants were either largely or wholly European. As was Ionia and Anatolia…

Bantz doesn't cover spitting outright on your own ancestry - especially not when you call them inferior to the high and mighty Semites who birthed little Commie Jew Rat Jesus.

Kill yourself.

No truer words have never been spoken

No, it literally proves 0% of your point.

Yes, those areas had Semites.

Yes, Abrahamic faiths have some similarities.

This doesn't prove 1) that they all worship Moloch, which was your initial claim, or 2) that the differences between Christianity, Judaism, and the Heresy aren't substantial enough to delineate usefully between them.

Kek gonna send Jewish YHWH back to the void.

gtfo

Then you dont know jackshit about ancient near east history and the moon cult of Sin from Akkad, Assyria and Babylonia

They were the original "occupy Jerusalem". A communist cult hanging out in the temple all day.

Sure it does.

The Golden Rule is treat others how you would like to be treated.

Matthew 22:37-40 (NIV)

Gnostic Christianity explains why that's true. Because you and others are both actually God in disguise. It's actually a single commandment.

Loving others is loving God. Serving others is serving God. Harming others is harming God. It's all in the New Testament.

Matthew 25:35-40 (NIV)

All who hunger are God, all who feed the hungry are God. All who need clothes are God, all who clothe the needy are God. All who are sick are God, all who care for the sick are God. All who are in prison are God, all who visit those in prison are God.

Whatever you do for others you do for God.

The Nag Hammadi library says explicitly, what was implicitly suggested in the Book of Matthew.

"I am the light that is over all things. I am all: from me all came forth, and to me all attained. Split a piece of wood; I am there. Lift up the stone, and you will find me there."

"the kingdom is within you and it is outside you"

The kingdom of God is here and now, and can only be achieved by loving others and servings others.

That's reasonable. I'll consider. Thanks.

Although my point was more that I'm not sure that the average pleb can into gnosticism, whereas the basic bitch Christianity is pretty easy to understand and digest.

Do you want to listen to Roman historians shitting on northern Europeans, then?

Go ahead and have a read:

Cuck Identity:
archive.is/qQPMf

Cuck Identity #2:
archive.is/ICpaJ

Are you stupid? Sin is the lord of wisdom and the father of all gods,creator of all in semitic culture, thanks to him all monotheistic semitic religions were created.

Forgot source.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenni

God is the Father of Wisdom.

Sin is not a conscious entity.
I see what you're trying to do but it's a poor interpretation.

Ah, Tacitus.

The same 'unbiased' source who wrote the Christian propaganda of Rome.

To all agents,
Holla Forums shills currently promote reproductive fitness and group fitness, but not evolution (Slightly hypocritical, I know!) By mixing old church doctrine, we can make the word untouchable. What ever you do, you must help keep this field of science closed and secure from these bad goyim. We need to keep it under control so these racists can not give a basis for their holocausting ways. We remember the last time the Germans ran away with it, and that damage was difficult to fix.

Sincerely,
Goldstein.

Its not a poor interpretation you fucking idiot . Its Semitic history .

This would be true if all environments were equal in size and other factors. Whites more effectively use their environment. See skyscrapers. Empathy unfortunately stopped conquests of environments belonging to inferior subhumans.

No, it's not.

Sin is not a conscious entity.

Gas yourself

You forgot Ptolemy. But yeah, ignore it.
You mean wrote about Jesus, so you can't claim Him to be merely a myth..?

Please stop embarassing yourself Su'en or Sîn was the God of the moon in Mesopotamian mythology. You know jackshit about semitic history or the history of all abrahamic religions.

Sin is separation from God. You claim it is God. Sounds like that one jewish rabbi in 1666 who claimed that one would get closer to God through excessive sinning.

I weaponize my Holla Forums propaganda by calling it 'human biodiversity'. I recently had a lengthy discussion in the comment thread of Sagon of Mossad's video on why niggers commit more crime. (Carl's answer; it's fucking poverty, and refuse to discuss any other possibility)

Basically it comes down to two things for the "anti-racists"
1. Yes humans are diverse but we can transcend that diversity because of our intelligence.
2. No it's not true, ur a racist, lalalala I'm not listening.

Carthaginians were European haplogroup tribe that worshipped Moloch.

No, faggot.

He wrote the Holocaust-esque stories of those evil oppressive Roman Nazis slaughtering poor Christian "youths" by the 6,000,000,000,000

The poor druids though, one can never forget. :^)

Sin or Su'en is the origin of all semitic monotheism his first appearence can be traced to 2600BC to 2400BC. He was worshiped as the creator of all and the father of all gods. Its not to debate there's historic evidence.

Read more on ol' seditious Commie Christ:

infidels.org/library/modern/james_still/jesus_trial.html

So Sin is Saturn (Satan), Kronos..? God is different in Christianity. Odd how it seems to be the only one…

Ah, okay. Yes, the English word Sin is phonetically similar to Su'en, but they don't actually share a root.

What happened to the Druids was terrible, but that was the price of costing Rome its tax money.

archive.is/WAP9S

Look the fucking picture , if you dont see moloch there then you are blind.

archive.is isn't loading, brah

Romans obviously grew to love Christians instantly.

Does kronos also have hornes and animal appearence?

The primary symbol of the moon god was as a bull, the result of the horizontal crescent of the waxing moon appearing similar to the horns of that animal. This symbolism led to a consideration of the moon god as a cowherd

archive.is/WAP9S

oracc.museum.upenn.edu/amgg/listofdeities/nannasuen/

Christians weren't mobbed up on people and stoning Stoics and Philosophers yet.

Celts were attacking Romans outright on the other hand.

So ye, I don't believe the bullshit "Christian Persecution" Holohoax.

I thought the Romans slaughtered Druids due to their place as the elders/leaders of society?

No, he likes the number 6, cubes etc.
Jesus accused Jews of being the children of Satan; to be held responsible from the first murder (Abel) to Zachariah… Think for yourself a bit.

lol no shit?
the protestant radiation that happened in the 19th century included the foundations for now countless groups that can be quickly summed up as new age
they let in people of all faiths and no faiths and practice all sorts of degeneracy with no purpose in mind except temporary feel goods

You shills have gone too fucking far with this anti-Christian D&C, you're seriously attempting to push a version of the Holocaust on Christians despite the fact that it was written by Romans during Christian persecution? Despite the fact that Christians never complain about their persecution and merely get on with living in the present?

I dont need to think about jsemitic fairy tales , most of the bible was written by semitic influenced persons.

What do you think that means?
They were the ones organising incursions against the Romans.

In reality, their fairy tales go like this

Like furry porn?

Only niggers get this angry about words user.

Plenty of propaganda still gets thrown around by modern Christians about the evil Romans.

Ergo, your ilk are still whiny bitches about something that didn't happen.

And it's not d&c if you crypto-Kikes are already hellbent on being Anti-European on the grounds that it won't be Christian much longer.

You belong in the middle east.

races existed before the tower

Even niggers can avoid it.

As far as I'm concerned, those are the only verses in the Bible that matter.

"Love thy neighbor as thyself" also appears in Leviticus, so you can't even say Jesus was original in saying it. But Jesus was just a man who realized who he really was, God. When he was crucified by other men, they didn't realize Jesus was actually God, and they also didn't realize that they too were actually God, and that all the pain and suffering Jesus endured on the cross, was simply the pain and suffering of God Itself. But since the people who crucified God were ignorant of their true identity, God, Jesus forgave them, "for they know not what they do."

Anyone who harms others must not know or must not truly believe that God is the only one who experiences all pain, experiences all suffering, experiences all sorrow, all sadness. In that way, all suffering is caused by ignorance. That is why Jesus taught forgiveness, "turn the other cheek."

Matthew 5:43-44 (NIV)

Hate only increased the amount of hate in the world, which only increases the amount of suffering in the world, which is all experienced by God. Hate also hurts the person who holds it. It's been said forgiveness isn't for the person who wronged you, it's so that you can have peace yourself. Anger and hate and rage and wrath, those harm a person. And a message to "love thy neighbor as thyself" is about preventing harm, which is ultimately about decreasing self-harm.

I'm kind of mixing Gnosticism and pantheism here, but that's what Gnosticism really is (although pantheists may view the natural world with wonder and divinity, while Gnostics may view the natural world as evil or fallen, trapped divinity, fallen into ignorance). Basically, with nearly every God-form living in amnesia as to its true identity, that's how evil comes into the world, through ignorance. Those who do evil to others must not recognize God when they see It.

Sigh, the Fall of Man is a process that in the Bible extents from Adam eating the fruit to the Apocalypse.

I was thinking about art, science, technology, literature and math, furry porn would be Jewish, or something mongrels would make.

You are just tagging all Christians as such. You are actively ignoring what is being said (Tower of Babel)…

Germanics love it, though.

I didn't use the word culture is that post, so I see no need in giving you a definition for it.

Your problem is that once upon a time you believed that genetics play little in human lives or actions. Upon seeing that this is not the case, you flipped the book 180 degrees and went on with it.
Some lies are half truths, user.

Different human races = evolution. Saying there is any difference between the human races is already said to be racist. OP, it's already happened.

Atheism was called racist when Atheism+ happened. Look it up.

youtube.com/watch?v=U2RVIi6M7oM

Many of the secularist stooges are really boring, don't you think so? It's because they're lying so hard, they often get off to how many lies they can sneak by.

Yes, the fall of South-America, the slow disappearance of pure Germanics from France, the mongrelisation of Greence and the Balkans, the destruction of White stock in Persia and India, the mongrelisation of Russia.

Yes, all bad things.

Some truths are absolute, user.

Turks were Muslim.
CIA didn't make them racemix, they made SA fall, though. This was post 1950s, largely. Some of them fell themselves due to trying out socialism.
This was a soviet (a jewish) thing.

Race does not make you behave in a specific way, it influences behavior. Two identical babies grow up, one is grown by wolves, the other by a Christian family…

Translation: If you have genuine criticism of Christianity, you are a Muslim!!!!!

No no, user, you don't understand, we are all one in Jesus Christ, so that wouldn't solve the problem.

I have a proposal:

Since European Christians can't stay in Europe after TDOTD since they will never stop attempting to convert people,

How about a Christian Crusade is waged to cleanse the Middle East in its entirety of every Muslim and Jew, and if a Christian soldier fights, they are guaranteed a partition of Middle Eastern land as their own to establish their own communities.

Does this sound like a fair proposal?

Hm.

The trans-racial adoption study has proven you wrong lad, I'm sorry to say but the argument that "IZ ALL KULTCHA BLACKS CAN B GUD BOIS" is a libertarian cuckold argument which has been thoroughly dragged through the mud here on Holla Forums and elsewhere.

You're the minority here, though.

Yeah, the problem is you didn't mention religion in your reponse. Anyway, way to stick up for your racial brothers!

Wow, you have never read a history book in your life. have you.

South-America was discovered in the 16th century, you do the math.

There was this entity called the Golden Horde, they where a bunch of mongols and turks and they invaded Russia.

So, learn to understand their is history, before your grandpa existed.

No, I didn't say that. There are two major factors that influence behavior, with a human even the third one (choice).

I'm sure the Romans cared much for the Germanic tribes driven by the Huns..

What the fuck is wrong with you folk?

Well, that is your opinion, isn't it.

I AM a non-Christian, or do you assume I am somehow a Christian?

Christians worship a man, that is a strong point of criticism to almost every serious theist.

Yeah, that would be a totally devastating argument, if I was promoting some form of nativist believes, but since I am not.

Fail.

Considering Europe specifically, I'd say you are the minority - or at least you will be shortly.

Plus most Christians are Africans and South Americans.

Why wouldn't you choose to take the birthplace of your religion as your home?

Leftists are all pretty much fedoras or LARPagans themselves.

They'll always hate Christianity. They are the cousins to you fedoras and LARPagans here. You're just as nihilist and utilitarian as they are, but the "christcuck" Right-wing philosophy rubbed off on you, so you have a love/hate relationship with Western Civilization, of which Christianity is the fabric thereof.

Christianity has been infected by secular shitlibs. Egalitarianism, multiculturalism, and marxism are all secular/atheist. But you literal niggers just keep calling them cucked rather than understanding that it's your spiritual brethren that are responsible.

All people have the capability to be saved, but that doesn't make them equal on this physical plane of existence.

Majority of leftists are Christians themselves, this is a fact, they share many of the same goals, like bringing in immigrants.

I can call myself a fedora, but it doesn't make it true.

Continue being a nigger, though.

Right, so any person who says they are Christian and leftist, automatically stops being Christian.

How conveniant…

That way, Christians never have to explain their mistakes, because lul not really christian!!!1

[citation needed]

Matthew 7:18
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

I expect this will be wasted on you in particular, but for every 10 fools like you, one will have enough sense to understand. And one is enough.

Not that guy, but this video should be shown to every Muslim.

The world would be a better place if every Muslim converted to Christianity. They certainly aren't going to go from Islam to atheism.

That guy says how the Koran itself made him leave Islam, start following Jesus, and how all Muslims must become Christian.

I had thought for years that the best thing would be for Muslims to convert to a more peaceful version of Islam, possibly Sufism, simply to tone down the violence and aggression and terrorism among Muslims. But if Muslims convert to Christianity, even better.

Liberals have bashed Christianity for so long, they don't realize that whatever faults organized Christian religion has, it's certainly the lesser of two evils compared to Islam.

Well, let's see, every Christian cult in existence, with the exception of a few minor ones, all promote mass-immigration.

huhm, what would Christianities stance be on mass-immigration.

And instaid of thinking for yourself, you quote your pagan desert manual again.

Yes, I agree, though that would make these people more subversive like the Jews.

That isn't possible on two accounts, 1. sufism is not really peaceful, 2. the average semite can't understand spirituality, they can only understand dogma.

It's possible that when Paul said "neither jew nor gentile" the differences were much smaller than they are now. It may have been a true statement back then.

How so, the same races and population groups existed back then.

Would you have your daughter have sex with an Arab, and Indian?

Governments are not people, Churches aren't Christianity.

You are right, uhm, do you know a church who has been talking against mass-immigration and influencing the government to take action, or telling their followers to shun foreigners.

Then how would you explain Christian attitudes towards Indians in early America, or slaves, or even Hispanics or blacks in the early 1900s?

How would you explain Trump's popularity with white Christians considering he wants to build a wall?

It was only until the 60s or so, when secular liberal leftists took over America, that Arabs were even let into America in large numbers.

Someone might argue that Christians must all be pro-immigration since letting in poor immigrants "would be the Christian thing to do", but not if those immigrants are another religion. The idea that people should tolerate other religions is from liberalism. Then liberalism attacks religion altogether, but still holds onto beliefs like "we shouldn't judge other people just because they have a different culture." So you see liberals bash Christianity at every turn for thinking homosexuality is retarded, but being tolerant of Muslims because they don't want to be seen as racist, which as far as godless liberals are concerned is the worst possible sin (against what? an indifferent silent void in their cosmology?).

Christianity created rules that were similar to high-hanging fruit. Only those who could conform to its ideals were allowed to join and reproduce in its society, creating a significant leap in cognitive ability after two millennia.

Well let's see, they created a large block of racemixed people in America, both with Indians and later with blacks, seeing that blacks in the USA are atleast 30% White.

Then when the religion started to decline, they finally instituted some racial measures.

Let's see, what if, he is popular with WHITE people, not Christians perse.

This is, what kind of argument? Blacks where brought to the America's on mass.

Here we see the monkey coming out of the sleave, yes, this user thinks it's ok allowing black Christians into his country.

A seculiar form of Christianity.

Anyway, thanks for exposing yourself, this happens whenever I talk to Christians, at first they say they are White and Racial, but then the great BUT comes walking in.

Rome was multicultural as well.

What do you propose? Blind nationalism?

Orthodox Church of either Romania or Bulgaria warned of the immigrants.

Maybe it's just me, but I consider whirling dervishes more peaceful than a guy shouting Allahu Akbar before blowing himself up, or shooting his AK-47, or driving a cargo truck through a crowd of people.

The average human can't. Most humans, incl. whites, are pavlovized pavement apes.

Whether this is due to death of art and religion or the fact that they are empty sacks of flesh, I know not.

Wow, that would be some serious butthurt, if I was somehow promoting the system of the late Roman Empire, but since I do not.
Racialism.

It's the polite way of saying I don't want foreigners. I don't mind living with gorillas if they are Christian.

Alright, so those churches want to ban all migration? Not just this big one right?

Yes, an anti-racial attitude.

What is the dogma? How will you push it?

There is always some movement. It is quite retarded to go against all interaction. There was migration 200 years ago. You just didn't notice because it was rare.

Trump is the strongest in the South, which is majority Christian actual Christians, not churchian faggots from the north, and mormon heretics in the West who voted for Cruz.

Your argument is shit.

They completely disregard culture and think that somehow race alone will make everything right. They really are the same blank slate faggots the Left are, just of a different type.

I pretty much regard all atheists as Leftist unless proven otherwise. Even then, they are almost all socially Leftist.

Race affects populations strongly, mildly an individual. If you want to be average joe of average city interacting with average people, I pity you.

A Christianity first attitude.

The fact that (((they))) don't exactly promote anything concrete, nor will they say who they are implies that either they have nothing there or that they have something to hide.

Gays are interested in marriage for tax purposes. They want their lifelong partner to inherit the wealth instead of the government. Why is he talking about apples with worms and procreation? Should the government get the money instead of their partner is the central question.

don't know if you're a Christian or not but a Christianity first attitude is pure cancer. Race comes first, always.
t. Christian

No. Rome before jews t. Jesus.

No it doesn't. I would rather live peacefully with a two-headed cyclops than with a muslim member of my race who is required to try to kill me if I don't convert.

wot

By racemixed do you mean among white people? Because in the US, the Irish were once not considered white, Italians were once not considered white, Greeks, etc. It was all very segregated by country of origin.

And I don't think many Christians were having babies with Indians and blacks. Fur trappers were probably pagan, Christians thought they were justified killing every Indian in existence, and the rich white guys who had kids with their black slaves were likely Deists. Considering that many people cited the Bible as justification for slavery, or that they figured blacks carried the Mark of Cain, I don't see how Christianity led to racemixing. White guys having kids with black slaves were just having sex with the babysitter, and it was never socially acceptable.

Well a lot of Hispanics in America are Catholic (due to Spanish Catholic missionaries long ago), so it's understandable if Hispanic Christians don't like Trump since he described them as rapists. And Christians in America thought black slaves and Indians could be civilized via Christianity.

Trump is anti-immigration, and if your theory about Christianity promoting immigration or racemixing is true, he would have zero support from Christians.

As slaves. As beasts of burden. Africans weren't welcomed to America as equals. Any slavemaster having a child with a slave was a scandal. Christians didn't want Arabs coming to America, because they didn't think they could assimilate into American society (and they were right).

Better than black Muslims. But once they're here, there's nothing in Christianity that says whites and blacks should have kids. And most black people in America didn't come of their own free will. They were brought here.

Liberalism is not a secular form of Christianity, whatever the fuck that means. I guess you could say the law is a secular form of Christianity, with the secular law replacing religious commandments. But liberalism is about promoting all the degenerate things that Christianity says is a sin, and then going on to say there is no sin.

I didn't say that.

I'm just saying that you're delusional if you think Christians are automatically pro-immigration and pro-racemixing. It's totally ignorant of American history. And it was only with the rise of atheism and when Christianity went into decline in Europe that all the racemixing and immigration into Europe happened. And all the brown-skinned people flooding into Europe are most definitely not Christian.

Yep. It's Friday. The boring trolls from Holla Forums usually do their shit on Fridays.

Render unto Caesar what is his… Jews were pilfering Romans with their attitude of 'jews first'.

Holla Forums taught me to hate christians with a passion. I hate you motherfuckers and the way you behave when it's anonymous

Yeah, we aren't a dogma, we are something not made up.

Because….

Yes, that would have been the French invading my country, we noticed.

Actually Cruz was strongest in the south, Trump primarily won at both the East and West coast.

No idea what you areb trying to say here.

Let's put it this way. An African who thinks murder is a sin and against the Ten Commandments is better than an African who thinks Allah is the greatest is better than an African who thinks a curse from a witch kills people is better than an African who thinks there is no God and there is no such thing as sin.

If you're against missionary work by Christians, that's fine. But then you're essentially pro-Muslim.

Which is anti-racial.

Why not both. Worked for Hitler and the Christian population of Germany at that time.

Personally I think wanting pol to make enemies of all Christians in general is a fast way to stump the actual important shit like spreading/increasing/carry-out the truth that leftism is absolutely cancer in every way.

Wrong again.

still don't see what point you're trying to make

There are two large groups of people in America who are of mixed white and indian heritage (hispanics) and of mixed white and black heritage (african-Americans) this is a fact.

huhm, no I said the churches and cults promote racemixing, the population isn't very Christian now is it.

Weird, because the fact that blacks where slaves, doesn't somehow undue the fact that they are 30% white and that they where brought into the US.

Uhm, we are all equal in christ. you know, the commandment to equality.

Yes, you did.

The American nations have large populations of mongrels, this is a fact, you can say whatever Christian lies you want, it won't change the fact that these people are a product of a Christian society.

In theory. In practice, most gorillas can't make the cut.

Wrong, there is not different between any of these blacks and if you think otherwise you are deluding yourself.

In reality the African Christian will pray to god before robbing and killing.

I am sure, this insane statement, somehow makes sense in your mongrelised mind.

I am not sure what you are talking about.

stormfront was a mistake

(((people)))

[WARNING]
this will be filtered but w/e

This is not about atheism nor agnosticism

I need some answers from the religious here, however, before I start I'll say this, this has nothing to do with religions or gods.

USA, from my poor understanding, has never really grasped astrology. Where I'm from, the teaching of many scholars and philosophers have been kept alive, remember that Hyppocrates, father of medicine, made a great use of astrology to create said medicine. It was depicted as meaningful throughout history and was intertwinned with astronomy or meteorology in academics. The chinese after almost 4000 years are still using it today. I won't go any further to discuss what it has been done because that is not my point however what I want to discuss is the reality of astrological signs.

Surely there will be a lot of dismiss from some of you based on this first paragraph, although if you're still there, please have a seat.
A friend astrologist I knew back in 90's totally BTFO my brain, he perfectly described what my life was, is and could become. With only a few words, and relevant as fuck.
He explained to me that signs have specific traits, and that they portray planets, stars and the moon. Like for example Leo = Sun or Scorpio = Mars.

So here's my point. Some people, defined by their astrological signs, have a degree of admission or recognition, are prone to verify claims before accepting a statement, ideology or anything, they are practical or down to earth, like Taurus = Earth, they don't have their heads in the clouds.
Some people in this world, don't believe what they can't see, feel, hear, touch.

So first of all, this can be used as a counter of what OP said:

You could just start counter rethoric them about astrology and maybe re open what has been kept closed.
Skepticism BTFO anti-atheism SJW OP said they would.

Second of all, the comments like 1st post

You guys lost the real meaning of Holla Forums, which is basically :
also shitposting, bantz, meme, RWDS etc.

So please consider this as informant, or filter me you faggots

BLESS THE ONLY GOD I KNOW IS REAL, THE 2016 HAPPENING 24/7

He look, a Christian misrepresents our beliefs, so he can debunk something we don't even belief in,

He's right, when procreation is impossible, marriage is irrelevant. Marriage is about the obligations and responsibilities related to procreation. That's why gay "marriage" is ridiculous. And that's why every human in existence before the year 2000 would find it preposterous. "But they can't have kids…"

As for the apple and worm analogy, I think he's alluding to the principle of sufficient reason, that everything must have a reason or cause:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principle_of_sufficient_reason

It could also be related to necessity and sufficiency:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necessity_and_sufficiency

Being a person is necessary but not sufficient to getting married.

The host brought up old people who can't have kids anymore. Other liberals love to bring up infertile women. But there really is no reason for two people who can't have kids to get married. Then liberals say "So you think they shouldn't be allowed to get married?" There's no point. It's irrelevant if they marry or not, because no kids could ever come of it. Whether it's a common law marriage after cohabitation, it really makes no difference in the grand scheme of things.

And it's one reason why handicapped people used to be forcefully sterilized in America, so they couldn't have kids. And when you can't have kids, there's no reason to get married.

Just because homosexuals want tax breaks doesn't mean some other law or some other institution should be warped to suit their wants. Marriage came before tax breaks for married people. The tax code is totally made up, it's edited and revised and added to all the time. Lawmakers can literally just write a new fucking tax law or estate law. Rather than redefining bicycles as "motor vehicles" to shoehorn it into existing law, you can just write a separate law for bicycles.

And what difference does it make if their partner inherits anything, they can't have kids together anyway, there's nothing for anybody else to inherit, no progeny, no offspring, no descendants. And if the "partner" just wants all the assets, it's basically just a corporation. Or they could make a trust.

Then people say well what if they want use a surrogate? Well then they're stealing a child from a mother. Or a sperm donor? Then two lesbians are stealing a child from a father. Then people say well what if they adopt? Well, kids who are adopted are more likely to be diagnosed with a mental illness by middle school, and adoption is simply bad for children.

There is no reason to bend over backwards for a minority group that will have no descendants in 100 years, 1,000 years, 10,000 years. They have no stake in the future of humanity.

I'd rather deal with a Christian of another race than an atheist of my own race.

With Christians, you at least have a clue of what their values are, what they consider virtues. With atheists, you have no idea what they value, what they consider a virtue, what they consider good or evil, moral or immoral. That makes atheists dangerous. Like a shark is dangerous (which is also atheist, no sharks believe in God).

I just don't understand why everyone here are so damn quick to forget the potential exploitation of the drug known as religion.

Christianity is the largest denomination with the biggest conservative group that blames shit on the jews and muslims. Fuel conservative/authoritarian Christians' fear of jews and muslims and not reasons to join the fuckers Holla Forums. Hitler knew this and used it properly and probably rolling in his fucking grave if he knew what's become how's the 4th reich's handling this.

Christians…. every time.

Pro-tip: Just because we are racialists, doesn't mean we are against religion, in fact, we are usually more religious then Christians, since our religion flows from something that is real (race), instaid of being a made-up abstraction (dogma).

then please kill yourself, you are a fucking race traitor. Maybe a place like Mexico would be better suited to your tastes.

daily reminder kikes hates christians

Then promote Positive Christianity then. It's easier to corrupt a religion and convert those to a similar sector than trying to make paganism/ atheist's-only army to work.

Daily reminder that just because kikes do something, we don't have to do the opposite.

Learning is good, so is washing your hands.

Did I use the terms atheism or paganism? Did I, because if I did, please quote me.

Except for Texas and Oklahoma, Trump won every single state in the south with area below the 37th parallel north.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/37th_parallel_north

He does well in almost every state, except the most southern states and the midwest states, I think that shows something.

It's quite good that he's not taking you seriously. I don't necessarily approve of all of the other Christian's tactics, but at least he is triggering your anti-Christian neurosis. As a snake handler knows how to extract poison from the serpent's gland without being harmed, apparently some of the worst of the anti-Christians should be de-venomed.

I am sure that in your mind, this is all true.

Who else then? You don't want to claim that you support belief or non-belief but trying your dammist to convince us why we shouldn't exploit the shit out of potential help where there is.

Who's your golden boys then, user? Hope they're a bigger denomination that the rightwing christians, cause otherwise you're just doing more damage than good.

Yes, my denomination is called *drums* the White race, it's the largest White denomination that exists.

I am a Christian you fucking illiterate shitskin loving cuck

Sure there is: for survival and pleasure. Wanting somebody you can trust to enjoy the finer things in life with and to take care of you in case of sickness or injury is normal. People with incurable hormone imbalances shouldn't be forced to live with higher taxes and deprived of everything else life has to offer.

Wow…. just wow. Gee fucking willikers, I'm sure glad white people as a race got our back. I wonder what all these cucks on the left are.

A remotely correct answer would be culturally pro-white, white people or Far-rightwing white people. And you know what's a huge demonination of these far-right people, yeah, christianity. Still doesn't make fucking sense why you still reject even Positive Christianity.

We need pro-Holla Forums people. I don't give a damn if their buhdist, dudism, or whatever. We need to actually learn what fucking SJWs do and actually coup movements.

Let's see, what is a cuck…. someone who isn't racial….

He look, a lie, never said I reject Positive Christianity.

Race is still the best and only awnser, for a racial religion.

That's not a sage and you're not a Christian.

Care to explain why? Like, any reason.

huh, let's see, we want to preserve and protect and life by our race…

What would be the best solution.

I know, RACE!!!

And you think that's because of Christianity?

If you want to call Catholic Spanish missionaries from Spain "white", who then traveled to North America and set up churches and may have bred with indigenous people in the Americas, then I guess they're of mixed white and native heritage. And yeah, many African-Americans have white ancestry.

But do you think pure central Americans or pure Africans would be better behaved? If anything, Christian missionaries might have thought that a white bloodline might help "civilize" savages they encountered. If they felt religion was enough, they wouldn't have bred with them.

In the history of America, Christian churches have almost never promoted racemixing. Not until hippies in the 60s (who weren't Christian, they were new age pagans) did the US get rid of laws against interracial marriage.

African-Americans in the US gained white ancestry due to slavemasters boinking slaves (which was scandalous). And illegitimate children were stigmatized by Christians and American society up until, again, the 1960s, when leftists and liberals took over America, and entrenched themselves in universities.

Galatians 3:26 says "So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith." It's talking about faith in Jesus Christ, and being children of God. That doesn't mean everyone is equal, or equivalent. And in Matthew 25:14-30 is the Parable of the Talents. Verse 15 says "To one he gave five talents, to another two, to another one, to each according to his ability. Then he went away." Verse 29 says "For to everyone who has will more be given, and he will have an abundance. But from the one who has not, even what he has will be taken away." Luke 12:48 says "From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked."

I didn't say "I don't mind" foreigners if they are Christian. I said better Christian than Muslim or atheist.

No, if anything, it was white people who thought making savages more white would civilize them.

If Christians felt that Christianity was enough to civilize people, religion would have been enough.

But it was people like you, obsessed with bloodline, that led to racemixing and "mongrels" because they hoped to "purify" lesser races. You probably see the same thing among the Romans when they expanded their Empire into Europe.

That's what you worship. The race is just the goal, and as a lazy person you put it as the way itself. Wanking won't create children.

I don't know why it ate my sage but you can go shove your cuckstian bullshit up your ass. I have no biblical obligation to allow shitskins to destroy my homeland any more than I have an obligation to allow cockroaches to live in my fucking fridge.

Get the fuck off my board.

>>>/mexico/

Are there any non-Americans here who actually believe "the White race" is their group?

True. This and that are different, though.
Best short and long term solution is the eradication of kikes. Everything else is secondary.

Well, it's not because of the ancient Germanic believes that baned groups from mixing.

and you all out promoting racemixing!

Christians everyone!!

Admit hispanics and blacks are mongrels, claim no mongrelisation until the 60's.

Yeah, contradict much.

So scandalous, that the offspring where not killed, that blacks where allowed to continue living there and that it went on for centuries.

So much scandal!!!

Yes right, there are christians of all races, and not Christians of all races and those races don't matter, only the fact that you are part of the cult.

In other words, race isn't real, but religion is.

Promoting racemixing again.

Let met get this completely straight, you are saying that the belief to keep your race pure, somehow, somehow turns people into racemixers.

Wow, just wow!!

There is nothing you Christians wouldn't say to promote your racemixing cult.

Nope, never claimed I worship race, or that race is my ultimate goal.

Do you enjoy telling lies?

What the fuck did you mean by this, then?

Reeealy, is that so? We'll fucking see then. Next Christian newfag you come across who's trying to join pol you come across, you better be fucking spamming this shit in their face till they convert. The 3rd Reich knows better than anyone of us here did with how far they've gotten, it's about time we start fucking learning.

What is says, that the only racial religion, flows from race itself, nothing more, nothing less.

I am sure that in your mind, possed by christian demons, being in disagreement with something, means rejecting it, but in the real world, many belief systems have their positive and negative sides.

thats because true atheism is a little to similar to nihilism
and the modern atheist+ is a humanitarian at heart and cant rationalize their lack of faith in a higher being with the mundane and stark nature of reality
equality is a false god, and god is dead

Holy shit fuck off. I'm against any kind of spamming, especially something so easily co-opted and used to divide and conquer the board.

Yes, your point.

No, and I am not seeing any argument why we are.

Nope, never said, or even suggested that, there are laws of Nature, there is a God. etc..

Unlike Christians who belief that everything is Jesus, including God and the Nature (logos).

Yes, outside of God and Nature's laws. Again, unlike Christians who belief God and Nature's laws are all a man called Jesus.

the "modern neo-nazi" in the pic is some slav scum

Closer to a reality is a limp-wristed NEET trolling on the Internet… We are the "neo-nazis" and much more influential than government paid skinheads.

There's nothing wrong with Christianity in the first place, hence our existence on this very board.

You should direct your efforts to stamping out liberal bullshit. Scripture itself refutes it. The problem with most churches now is that they completely ignore or deny such scripture, or play the same mental gymnastics that the anti-Christian fedoras do here, such as equating all being capable of salvation with being exactly equal on this earth.

So your plan is to keep bitching about Christianity then and not trying to get them to be pro-Positive Christianity?

Here, the only prerequisites need to be white fucking being against anything that's muslims, jews, and leftism in general. You're fucking doing more harm than good user otherwise when you bitch about more and more topics far rightwingers have in common.

Define Christian demon, or better yet, give an example.
You want race to center around race. Race would be either central dogma or the god of said religion.
Not seeing it. Odd race, for it to build soul-drainingly ugly buildings around it and for it to worship mammon.

Are you the one trying to become the straw man nazi, but switched proxies, or are you somebody who is not a subhuman?

No, never said that.

Christianity is not right-wing. Do you even know what positive Christianity, is?

I have a question, do you think we should reject most of the Bible, including the Old Testament and the letters of Paul.

Well I'd rather deal with a humble black Christian who goes to church every week than a African-American atheist psychopath Objectivist on Wall Street.

Although, Slavoj Zizek said for those who believe in God, they often believe God is on their side, or if they are able to get away with something that God must be on their side. If someone thinks Jesus died for their sins, they may feel less guilty about sinning. Zizek said "it is for those who refer to "god" in a brutally direct way, perceiving themselves as instruments of his will, that everything is permitted."

But that problem is worse in Islam than in Christianity. "Inshallah", God willing, if God wills. Although that arguably has roots in the Bible. James 4:15 says "Instead, you ought to say, "If it is the Lord's will, we will live and do this or that.""

But it's not fatalism, the belief that all events are predetermined and therefore inevitable, is unique to Christianity or Islam. Sam Harris attacks both Christianity and Islam, and he argues free will does not exist, that people are essentially controlled by their nature or genes (which you also seem to be arguing).

I'm mongrel if you consider English, Dutch, Danish, German, and Welsh mongrel.

Christian missionaries who visit Africa are making Africa less Muslim. Christian missionaries who visit other Muslims nations are making those nations less Muslim. Christianity is really the only antidote to Islam. Muslims won't go straight from Islam to atheism, or paganism, or animism.

People who condemn Christianity and promote atheism in Europe basically created a void, a vacuum, which Islam is currently filling. Leftists thought Christianity was the big evil, only to see an even bigger evil at the gates.

It was atheism and the resulting postmodern ethical relativism that allowed Islam to invade Europe.

A spiritual entity, that uses the religion of Christianity to posses people.

Neither dogma, nor god, just the source and basis of our worldview.

Then you are without God and soul.

Uhm, that statement has nothing to do with what I just said.

Jesus?
Kek

If you don't mean by that the fact that it works as a base for it (as our eyes and hardware etc.), then what you mean by it is giving it unknown properties. Is there a canon for them, or did you pull them out of your arse?
I guess degeneracy, ugliness and slavery are the thing, then? Without forgetting greed, selfishness and nihilism.
No. What exactly would be the inhibitor of our race if you were right?

Remove the word psychopath, which is an inborn mental inless and there is not difference between those groups of people.

No difference between Christian negroes and athesitical negroes.

Your actually quoting a hardcore leftist….

Yes, exposed again.

Look everyone, the Christian thinks only in material terms, not in spiritual terms.

Oh God. RACE is what matters, not religion!

No, it's a RACE that is filling the void, not a religion.

Weird, because I could swear that the largest political block and the ones promoting immigration are still the Christians.

Oh wait, we have our race all the time. ID:11f476 is full of shit.

No, he is death and gone.

I'm starting to believe that maybe the "Christians" that keep cuckposting on Holla Forums really are just Holla Forums shills.

Sigh, the basis is Nationalsocialism.

He look, a Christian thinks that Whites are all evil and degenerate people, that is totally not like what the left believes.

WHAT?

Neh, if you talk long enough to Christians, you will eventually realise that all of them reject race.

It's what happens when you place religion before race.

Rather give 0 fucks about the religion itself but seeing how the Right wing is predominately conservative Christian, I believe it's stupid as fuck to stir up shit anything outside the prerequisites I gave.

The left has done more damage to white's and western culture and are continuing to do ridiculous amount of that we might not be able to recover from at this rate. We have to take baby steps. Basic conservatism has to be reinstalled to stop the bleeding at least and then we could be more nit-picky from there on.

Pol should be united based on the simple prerequsites until we actually have footing to stand on to make further demands.

I know, but I'm talking specifically about the ones that keep coming here and making "godly nigger" tier posts. Surely at this point any real Christian would have either rejected his Semitic religion or just left 8/pol/ for good.

Neoconservatives and libertarians are right-wing, clearly this is more about a third position or alt-right position. duh.

Yeah, the large wars where christians fought each other, and the importation of slaves and mongrels into the colony, where totally not caused by christianity.

Yes, Race, you have a problem with Race?

You want to be natsoc because of natsoc. You think natsoc will solve everything because natsoc. What if I wanted Christianity because Christianity? Unless the thing itself has a point (as with logic), it is pointless to just have it.

Left wants us to be that way because they believe it to be the natural way; from which Christianity robbed them of.

No. It's just that unlike you, I know that people of my race can be subhumans, and around 80% of them are, if not more.

Christianity is a parasitical religion, it always tries to insert itself everywhere it can.

Trust me, most of them are genuine Christians.

In their minds, they represent the truth and the real White values, while at the same time denying race.

It is a successful meme. It has survived longer than any empire.

No, never said this.

Sigh, original sin.

Sure, I don't care about him, he is still a mongrel. Who cares that he shot a nigger, he didn't do it because he was a White racial warrior, the black was just a criminal.

Well let's meme it out of existence, before the world turns into a Christian ghetto.

so's judaism that doesnt mean its good

True, but Christianity is good.

The rejection of race by Christians is a modern invention. Funnily enough it came about at the same time secular Westerners started rejecting race.

Yes, ignore all of the technological advancement Christianity has brought. I suppose in your mind, those people were just Christians out of convenience and threat of death or disgrace.

WE WUZ FEDORAS AN SHIEET

Actually, it goes back to the Middle Ages.

The Germanic tribes that emigrated to France and Italy, wouldn't allow their own people to marry with Romans (as they called them), but slowly Christianity eroded that practise and demanded the same set of laws for both people.

All of that means shit as it's either Republican or Democrat in the US though.

You're saying more about white culture in general as anyone's worth their grain knows a shit load of those wars were political gain. We made mistakes, including the modern self-loathing white culture now n' days.

That was one of my prerequisites

Kek
Rome didnt try to stamp out Christianity they just treated them like they were
tax dodging pacifists who refused to serve in the legion

SIGH SIGH SIGH….

Never called myself an atheist, all those inventions where done by…. wait for it….. White people!!

Let me get your logic straight, because a nation has only two political groups, you can't personally follow a third.

Nope, doesn't make sense!!!

And, you refuse to give any rebuttle for the fact that most of the America's are mongrels because of Christainity.

So, your a Christian and you have a problem with race.

Is that a rejection of race though? Seems more like a "this race is worthy of us" kind of thing. I'm talking about the modern belief in absolute physical human equality.

ITT: Holla Forums D&C'ing as best they can

All SJWs are atheists.

Fuck off back to Something Awful you -10bux shit goon.

Chinese, Egyptians, Babylonians, Assyrians, Hittites, Persians, Indians.. Their contribution is 0 or it was only whites who did anything.

Not sure what you are saying.

S
S
S
S
A
A
A
A
G
G
G
G
E
E
E
E

YOU'RE ALL POSTING IN A BAIT THREAD YOU STUPID FUCKS

As for astrology, I do think the time and place you were born has a huge impact on the course of a person's life, but not really the constellations in the sky (unless someone thinks cosmic radiation is affecting fetuses). Just the butterfly effect really. If your parents had had sex in this month instead of that month, had raised you here instead of there, you'd have different friends growing up, maybe go to a different school, be in a different grade, who knows how your life would have been different. That's why I'd be interested in seeing a clone of myself raised as a baby in a different time and place.

Also, children born in the fall and winter months are more likely to get sick as children, which can lead to inflammation, and inflammation has been linked to mental illness. They've also found that a person's immune sytem can affect social behavior. There's a theory that interferon gamma can boost social behavior and also boost antipathogen response. Also, there are tons of microbes that live on and in the human body, and gut microbes in particular may be related to autoimmune diseases, autoinflammatory diseases, and obesity.

The phenomenon of trying to predict the future was retained from astrology and was absorbed into the scientific method. I don't think that urge to predict or forecast is always helpful however.

Forgive me for not going through your 111 replies, user. Either way, LARPagans are still atheists, because they don't actually have faith in anything, they just use a particular institution to their benefit. So in your reality, religion really is a brainwashing tool.

Whereas in our case, we actually believe out of our conscience and seek the truth. The benefit to us is already apparent, and we don't have to deceive someone or brainwash them. Christianity isn't a religion so much as it is seeking the truth in all things.

Influenced by White cultures, who gave them metal working and chariots.

White upper-class

White upper-class

Destroyed the contributions of the Babylonians, didn't do much themselves, except where they had access to the same White upper-class the Babylonians and Persians had.

Indo-European speakers, primarily a White groups ruling over partially white and proto-white people in anatolia

Indo-European speakers and Zoroastrians, where White, though depending on how south they lived.

White upper-class.

With the exceptions of the Chinese and a few mongrels in the Middle East and India, most things created, discovered and invented, where done by White people.

That doesn't mean serious discussions can't be had.

Calling "bait" doesn't mean a topic is off-limits for discussion.

Alright, I am sure you will first ask me what my believes are.

And… immediately after this you make the same mistake.

Never called myself a pagan.

Let me get this straight, you ACTUALLY think a third party will ever win in the US?

I prefer more of a distinction between far right wing Christians that care about race in oppose to those on the left. That's why I'm saying we shouldn't define people anything other than them being white, caring about that and hating anything that is left.

"Here, the only prerequisites need to be white and being against anything that's muslims, jews, and leftism in general."

Kek
Mesopotamia wasn't white after the Akkadian semites conquered it

it varies

Hittites were white and they conquered Mitanni, a kingdom of Hurrians who were also white and at one point Babylon where they installed a race of people called the Kassites that noone knows what they were since their language was a language isolate and they just wrote in sumerian/hittite cuneform

the Chinese invented gunpowder and the first true paper along with a few other things but then spent a millennia sitting on their hands stagnating

It's pretty obvious. The notion that all races are equal is a modern idea, and not a Christian one at that. You're trying to attribute things to Christianity for which it isn't to blame because you have an axe to grind.

Trump

Never said this!

Yes, let's embrace neoconservatism and libertarianism and open our borders, because it's rightwing.

Well, the christcucks on Holla Forums can emigrate to South America or Africa.

Plenty of christians there.

So you admit it was originally White.

Not in the past.

The rest isn't really a rebuttle of anything.

All are One in Christ.

End of discussion.

that section means that Christianity will forever more mean racial equality

You're quite the obnoxious cunt aren't you? If it were so important to you, you would have said what it was in the first place rather than bitching for two posts with complete ambiguity.

Im a different guy user
the original Sumer was a bit multicult according to their own records
their first cities were built in cooperation between the native Sumerians who lived by the coast and fished for food and the semitic pastoralists and indo-european farmers that met at the river

Anyway, to all the Christians debating me, I have to do some homework, so I will or will not awnser all your lies in some future date, anyway, remember.

Race before Religion

yeah it did
Dravidians arent white and they've taken over India before and the Mughals were fucking Arabs and they spent 700 years raping India
apart from the Kushans and maybe some of the Maharajas India hasnt been white in a long time
the British Raj was a hiccup in a mostly shitskin past

Yes, remember to lick your anti-Christian professor's ass next week, user. Wouldn't want to get a bad grade.

Well, he's a republican nominee but eh, this is a good answer

Maybe I mistook you for someone else? If newfags coming in want to hold on their religion, would you stir up shit or suggest positive Christianity if it's clear they won't let go.

I consider anything remotely retarded as open border to be leftism that crept over on the right.

I never said there is no such thing as race.

I don't even know what inborn morality is. Atheists like to argue empathy evolved, but if that was true, why does bullying exist?

I never said someone's mind is a blank slate.

I never said a black Christian is just like a white Christian.

But if someone posed a question, "Would you rather deal with a Christian of another race or an atheist of your own race?" I'd pick the Christian. I've talked to a lot of white atheists online and they're basically the shittiest people on Earth. Almost as bad as online gamers. Atheism is born out of selfishness. At least Christianity promotes charity, sacrifice, and selflessness. There is no reason for an atheist to be anything other than 100% selfish and hedonistic (and therefore degenerate). After evaluating the two options, I would tend to believe the Christian is more moral. I don't think atheists have any reason to be moral, except when someone can see them, then it's basically just virtue signalling, so other people will trust them.

A black Christian may believe that God is always watching, even when another person isn't, and act accordingly. But an atheist believes God is never watching, and that God punishes no man, and no man faces hell, so essentially life is what you can get away with by lying, cheating, and stealing, and putting themselves before others.

Nearly everything in the universe is atheist. Every lifeform under the ocean is atheist. Every wild animal is atheist. Every virus, bacteria, microbe, cancerous cell is atheist. Every cockroach is atheist, every disease-carrying mosquito is atheist. There is no reason to trust atheists, no matter their skin color. You can't really know someone is atheist by looking at them, besides their fedora and their black trenchcoat, but once someone has outed themselves as atheist (which most Jewish people are by the way), they cannot be trusted.

I said deal with, I didn't say marry and have children with.

See, I'm betting you're white, and you're a fucking asshole, just like every atheist I've ever encountered. Personally, I'd prefer the world had less assholes in it.

If you can't stomach leaving your basement and meeting actual Christians in real life, without a doubt, if someone can find a Christian gaming server online, they will find that the players are more polite, and just better people all around.

And I bet you don't even have blue eyes.

Marriage is about sacrifice, not pleasure. People have forgotten that, so divorce is all over, which only harms children.

Marriage is ultimately about the next generation.

And your survival (and pleasure) means nothing if you don't have kids.

So how many kids do you have? 12? 13? Taking a break from teaching all your children the right way to live to inform everybody on fullchan pol about how you're killing it with the whole race thing?

Modern atheism a movement popularized by Jews. Atheists are biggest supporters transgenderism and feminism. Only been recently feminists e-celebs and writers are speaking out against feminists. Even most of them are no different from SJWs when it comes to race and transgender shit.

you mean atheism+
which is just general atheism hybridized with humanitarianism

Uh yes becuase unless you are a 12 year old idealist, actual results matter more the anything else

Nice ad hom!

Hell the closes thing Jews have to religion are the Ultra orthodox. Even Israeli tv is anti-theist. Jews are a race not a religion.

Racialism seems to be doing great, then. Our race is freeing itself by being our race.

Irony is Jews are the victims of their own propaganda. Feminism and liberalism taken their toll on the Jewish race worst than even whites. Only ultra orthodox jews are breeding. Soon as they Majority

Israel will collapse
Jews are proof of how damaging atheism is too are a cultural and a race. Degeneracy of europe and Atheism goes hand to hand.

Oh? Which Germanic tribes? The Marcomanni? The Alamanni? The Franks? The Angles? The Saxons? The Vandals? The Gepids? The Ostrogoths? The Visigoths? The Alans? The Burgundians? The Lombards? All those tribes that are still around and didn't mix with each other???

I see you talking about the "white race", not tribes. So what happened?

I'm describing events in the past, I haven't promoted anything. Do you know the difference between descriptions and prescriptions? In the past, white people may have felt that their whiteness, being superior, had the magical ability to civilize savages.

I didn't claim there was no racemixing until interracial marriage was legalized. But you're believing the exact opposite of reality if you think white Christians are real big racemixers.

Scandalous for the white male slaveowner, hence why mixed babies were kept a secret, or never acknowledged, or sent away.

Do you think all mixed race children should be killed? Why aren't you out there doing that right now, my Caucasian friend?

Am I talking to Varg Vikernes himself?

No, in other words, given a choice between A or B or C, it's better if anybody is Christian, rather than Muslim or atheist.

Race is real, and differences between races are real. But Muslims are more likely to blow themselves up. And atheists are more likely to be degenerate hedonists who simple reject Christianity because they're homosexuals.

Are you accusing me of promoting racemixing, or are you accusing white people like yourself who think whites are more civilized, and therefore figured that if other races become more white then they could be less savage and more civilized?

No, people who think whiteness has some magical "civilization" effect engaged in racemixing in the past in order to civilize lesser races. Or today they figure white genetics could be used to wipe out lesser races.

Christians have no doctrinal reason to racemix. Christians are spreading ideology, not DNA. Cain slew Abel and God marked Cain. Christian proselytizers spread memes, not genes. They spread the word of God, not the sperm of God.

Only someone obsessed with whiteness would be trying to spread whiteness genes everywhere (like white "nobility"). They want to make their world in their image. They want to whiten the world.

Exactly how can you call yourself free when you are just following some dead Abrahamists

Even Gengis noted the difference between Christians and Muslims/Jews. The latter he openly called slaves.

I am free because I know that our race, species even, is temporary. I need not tie myself down with sin or ideology.

I'm sure a catholic and Protestant would go on and on about how different they are when they are almost exactly the same the only variations being in ceremony. Abraham's values are still Jewish and he still a cornerstone of all those religions

yeah he did
kebab = conquer and erase, ones that swear absolute obedience to me can live
jew = slaughter for disobedience
christian = force them to submit to my empire (for now work together to slay kebab)

Matthew 19:24

There's a reason that atheist Jews accumulate so much money in the financial sector, and see no problem with usury. And you think Christianity is the problem? You think the billionaires of the world are good Christians?

Jesus taught charity, serving the poor, caring for the sick, humility.

Matthew 19:21

There is no atheist, or Ayn Rand acolyte, or anybody on Wall Street who is selling all their possessions and giving to the poor.

And Zizek suggested that the world needs more Christianity, because atheism and postmodernism (which leftism and modern progressivism is based on) has been a disaster for the world and has only led to limitless hedonism.

Well if "mongrelized mind" doesn't refer to biology, the physical brain, it refers to metaphysics? As in, exposing oneself to different ideologies? What's the point in keeping your mind "pristine" if it's just going to be worm food anyway? Better to consider other perspectives and attack ideas on their merits, than run away from them.

So white people just need to outbreed every other race? Well as it so happens, religious people have more children than non-religous people, and Christians have more children than atheists.

Liberal atheist hedonists dedicate their life to pleasure, but end up with self-imposed "politically correct" regulations on how to avoid harassing others and being harassed themselves, therefore spawning "tolerance." That "tolerance", and being afraid of harassing others for their religion or ethnicity, is what allows Islam to flourish in Europe.

The ones promoting the most immigration are the warmongers bombing foreign countries, which create refugees, mirants, people fleezing warzones. A true Christian who follows the teachings of Jesus would not be bombing other countries, or engage in war, or even be a soldier. "Thou shalt not kill." "Love thy enemy." France is bombing Syria, and lo and behold, Arabs want revenge and are blowing up Europe one disaffected Muslim at a time.

Slavoz Zizek's writings about religion and Christianity and Islam are pretty insightful.

If there is a God, then anything is permitted
abc.net.au/religion/articles/2012/04/17/3478816.htm

The power of the woman and the truth of Islam
abc.net.au/religion/articles/2012/05/10/3500125.htm

What Would Zizek Do? Redeeming Christianity's Perverse Core
electronicbookreview.com/thread/endconstruction/heretical

White Christians are more likely to marry other white Christians, and most white Christian parents want their kids to marry and have children with other white Christians. I don't know what you're talking about.

Of course there's quackery in astrology, just like every religion, or political movement.

But you completely missed the point.

The astrological signs, or to be more precise, the zodiacal signs have been assigned not to 'constellations in the sky' like you said
but based principaly on the Sun, the Planets of our solar system, the Moon and to a lesser extent stars and planetary nebula.
It is also based on Alchemy, where the four principal elements - Earth, Air, Water, Fire - plays a huge part of it

That's what your post is all about, and astrology is not a gypsie reading in your hand predicting the futur…WTF.

what is astrology then ? It is meant to learn about one self and to learn about others.

It is about cycles and ages.

Have you read about Yugas ? (kali yuga)
Have you read about the infamous mayan calendar ?

I'm not gonna argue more because there's a ton of stuff to read and I'm not going to spoonfed you with basic knowledge.

wanting to understand and to be informed on the matter is what most people ITT don't want. They'll rather talk about THEIR interests and DISMISS everything they don't agree with.
sounds familiar doesn't it ? looks bretty jewry to me.

so answer me this simple question then :

It would of been better for you if you left that out

It kind of is, anons act like you just threw acid on them when you mention the same books that are in the Bible are in the Torah and Quran or that Jesus real name was yosef bar yeshua

That's almost an oxymoron. Jewish ghetto? Sure. Muslim ghetto? Sure. Atheist ghetto? Sure. You think the Amish are living in ghettos? Christiniaty is a method of forming charitable, self-sufficient communities based on hard work and service.

What religion are you? No religion? Well every lifeform in the past 4 billion years up until about 10,000 years ago had no religion. Every monkey in Africa is atheist.

Not really.

And you think that means equality? Then how do you explain white Christians owning slaves?

The same way you guys explain away gay bishops

Please. You probably don't even have blue eyes.

Spoonfeed me? About astrology? You mean spoonfeed me bullshit?

And I'm familiar with yugas.

But whether they actually have anything to do with science or reality, or are just poetic descriptions or metaphors within Hinduism is debatable. Based on yugas, Hindus figured the universe is billions of years old, which is close to modern science. In Hindu cosmology, the universe starts and ends forever, which is similar to the theory of the Big Bounce that some scientists have about the origin of the universe.

But you're not going to find any truth in astrology, or signs of the zodiac.

Ptolemy studied astronomy and astrology, and he believed that astrology is what makes astronomy useful. But most astrology is just matter of cold reading and confirmation bias. "Oh, Taurus is like that! I totally do that!"

How many generations of Christianity do you think that represents?

about 6 or 7. Right around the time when church started convincing governments they need to "save" all the shitskins in there colonies.

Oh whoops I thought you said century's not generations. More like 20 plus then

Well, a lot of Christian denominations believe the Catholic church has been a false church either from the beginning or became corrupt over time. They believe that the Catholic church has been full of wickedness for centuries.

Gnostic Christians will say Romans corrupted Christianity with Irenaeus promoting the idea of salvation through Jesus or Jesus being a savior and attacking Gnostics as a threat, and by Athanasius of Alexandria omitting "heretical" Gnostic scripture from the Bible.

But white Christian slaveowners certainly did not view "Negro" slaves as equals, even if they converted to Christianity.

For all the fucked up shit the Catholic church does they are one of the few Chrsitcucks left that only allow men to preach. I was talking about the pic related. The funniest part is they are both dykes too.

I'm going to take a wild guess and guess they were ghettos before they were Christian.

It's not like Christianity can magically "un-ghetto" a ghetto. It also depends on the "flavor" of Christianity that's been installed.

Huh, why would someone ever think that? Could it be because they often show up in a storm alongside each other, and so those men made a connection? This surely proves the validity of my religion !

Don't forget

You just explained, like I said, that the science you speak of - based jewlbert (((einstein))) uh? - is validating the facts of astrology, and appropriated the principles under his name
Thats, again, jewry at its finest. To give you a recent flashback on the same subject, subversion et reappropriation, GG, or something you can see happening, the internet. Well that's what science is. Like every fucking thing in the world, it has to be stolen before (((they))) can't control it anymore.

Learn to double think, to read between the lines, to detect and perceive the subversion.
Remember, fact-check everything or else you'll be deluded.

I'd say that to give you a fair point, you most likely know how to discern brainwashed people, do you ?
Like radical leftists reciting their manifesto
or the muslims, banging their head over islam
or
you brainwashed by a religion that I don't fuckin want to know which one it is.

Best believe in an invisible god user ?

welp. I'm done with you

kyek up that's the one

Are illiterate?

Are you illiterate*. Heh, irony.

Are you /new/?

Just kill yourself.

My friend, you have not made an argument.