I'm as mad as I've ever been! I'm just going to vent about some bullshit. Keep scrolling if you don't want to read it

I'm as mad as I've ever been! I'm just going to vent about some bullshit. Keep scrolling if you don't want to read it.

fuck,man that's rough

Use google hangouts to call them

why does a stand cost $70?

if you were really a cheapfag you'd make one yourself with two bricks and a plank

Yeah, I stopped ordering from Chinese sellers when I quickly realized it's not worth waiting three weeks to save fifty cents or a dollar.

LOL you think you're poor yet you can blow $70 on a rack to hold your fucking dumbells.

You don't know the meaning of poor. I had to eat my orange falvoured toothpaste on a night as a kid, believe me- you're not fucking poor, thank god you aren't you scrub.

I have no other option, and it is like 50 cents compared to 10 bucks at wal-mart.

Which I'd totally pay right now if they were still selling them.

I could be more poor, yes. And I am happy for what I have. The 70 I can spend is actually because I was given 200 as a gift. I figured I could afford to get myself a couple nice things.

I live cheaply, but I'm generally not miserable. I have food most of the time and my dog keeps me pretty centered. I'm poor by US standards, I guess.

And I've been there, where you describe. where I'm putting spices and sauces on plain bread because it's all I've got to eat.

I budget it better now, but my staple diet is a chicken breast and rice, frozen spnach, and eggs mixed with fried corn tortillas.

poor people don't get gift money and decide to buy something as trivial as a dumbbell rack; I leave mine on the floor and they work just fine when I want to lift them.

Nigger, can you even eBay? There is a filter to sort items by US seller or location.

On something like a phone charger you might pay an extra dollar or two at most by ordering from a US seller, but it will generally come within one week.

I have left mine on the floor. I've had these weights for like a decade and I'm just now getting a stand, and only because I was able to get it at a discount.

Sitting on the floor they accumulate hair, dust and all sorts of nasty shit, and it's been a bitch to clean them off, until recently I replaced my shower head with a high-pressure hand-held. Even so I clean it and two days later I'm in the middle of lifting and find myself disgusted at all the hair and cob webs stuck to the bottom. The stand would let me keep it more neatly organized and cleaner. It'll make my shithole apartment look that little bit nicer.

Goddamn Chinese.

Post the sellers info. I'll send him a message and call him a nigger.

Order like 5 pairs of foam ear pads for my Sennheiser headphone from china, been like 6 weeks. Have not received them. Am I screwed or are they still on their way?

More like a jew tbh.

wut?

also,
why??

Just wait.

Bowflex dumbbells are specially designed so you can change the weight quickly with the touch of a dial from 5 pounds to 98 pounds. The dumbbells by themselves cost 600 bucks.

The stand is sold separately for an additional 140 bucks through the website.

70 dollars is a pretty good deal.

Do you know how basic a fucking weight is?

It doesn't have anything complex or need to eb sharpe… its JUST A DEAD WEIGHT.

WTF people really fall for meme of needing to spend that much to lift something?

You're paying for the ergonomics more than anything. Dumbbells have a handle, making them easier to grasp and work your different muscles instead of stacking bags of dog food or something.

As far as paying that much for the stand, that's a cost that can be avoided. When I used to lift I just kept them on the floor. If they get a little dusty, you just wipe them off with a rag.

I'll bet you lift just to get dat twink boipussy

you're either retarded or lying

Spend 20 bucks on burlap bags and 80 bucks on some playbox sand. You'll have all the isolation weights you'll ever need. There is nothing an overpriced fatty bait product like that can do for you that bags of sand cannot. Or you could just buy fucking weights. For 600 dollars you could buy an entire rack of dumbells. They wouldn't break after a year, and would retain their resell value.

I think I can make an an idiom out of this.

Don't buy a stand for your dumbbells.