Story time, Holla Forums

Story time, Holla Forums

I was at church with a friend recently and had the most bizarre experience. Now bearing in mind I had only just met this guy through a friend from the neighbourhood, but he seemed normal and level-headed. We were attending mass along with two of my other friends, when all of a sudden this guy shouts out "GOD WAS A PEDOPHILE". The whole church went silent, even the priest. He didn't seem to know what to do for a few seconds. Then he tried to continue as if nothing but this guy just went on, he said "HE MPREGNATED MARY WHEN SHE WAS 13 ALL CATHOLICS MOLEST LITTLE BOYS" and he was going to say more but someone grabbed him by the collar and started dragging him out, much to the dismay and shock of everyone. The priest simply stood there dumbfounded, and as this guy was being dragged out he kept up, saying stuff about Catholics liking boys and how is that a coincidence. In the end me, my friends and this idiot were outside in front of the church being like what the fuck just happened. The guy that dragged him out had already disappeared back inside without so much as a word. We looked at each other, at a loss for words. Eventually, he gathered himself together and stood up and we asked him what the fuck that was. Without for a moment addressing his behavior in church he launched into a rant about how one of God's prophets married a 6 year old, how Jesus took underage boys into the desert, that it was mistranslated as "without bread of water" which is such a fucked up thing to say the words burned into my mind. I don't even remember the rest of it we just told him he needs to settle the fuck down, and we took him away from there. Turns out he was on some heavy drugs, so we got him talking some more and it turned out he was molested by a priest when he was younger.

lulz

He should probably seek help. And an exorcist.

you're a idiot

Man, maybe God is a cooler guy than I thought.

I just go along with it cause it's expected where I live. It's kind of social too, so whatever. This was fucking nuts, though

LMAO

There. Fixed it for you.

Whatever, you meet girls.

That's more you can say about the rest of the faggots here. My experience with church girls however, is that they only talk about 2 things.

1. Jesus
2. Gossip/bullying other girls, talking about how shit their outfit is, etc.

Protip: He wasn't molested by a priest. It was his family.

ok

Where did he say that? I must've missed it.

He's not wrong though.
Also fuck the whole concept of afterlife, who the hell wants to live forever singing hallelujahs to their god for all eternity, who sits around as creation falls to wreck and ruin?
Most people just assume their afterlife is going to be an eternal indulgence of sin without any of the ill effects.

This is kinda weird but I guess ICN tell you guys.
I had a lucid dream this morning.

Kind of eye opening. Don't know what to think bout it though.

Neat!

I'd like to talk to this guy, he sounds intense.

He's wrong about God being a pedo. Pedo is the attraction to pre-pubescent children. A 13-year-old pubescent capable of having a child does not qualify.

So while the colloquial usage of pedophile has come to mean an attraction to anything under the AOC, it is technically incorrect.

I'm an atheist and I still go to church. Being part of your community is a duty and it must and shall be done.

How hard did you tip your fedora after saying that, faggot?

I just searched for it

God don't give a fuck about consent

le upvoted