I support international women's day for equal rights

this either means you contradict yourself or you think women are inferior creatures that need more to stay competitive. I could apply more logic to defeat the argument that women need more than men because men hate women, but that's an order of magnitude more effort than it's worth to refute. regardless, equality no longer has any meaning because it really means "someone deserves more than someone else" just like how diversity really means "destroy culture" now

remember, anons: look to see who you can't criticize to see who rules you. not just directly the ones you can't criticize, but the ones who impose those rules. look at their last names and their family heritage.

to demonstrate these newspeak notions:
equality now means inequality. sexism.
diversity now means segregation. racism.
examine the words of the psychopaths who use these terms with this lens to see the world in a different perspective

wonder who the master of puppets are

wmn gun eat men sun

white women's choices will breed the rise of the white race again… we need superior genes in our pool, and white women's wisdom will lead us there

I hope you know many nigger 3DPD are marrying white dudes

so men can single adopt too?

Gotta root out the DNA commands to serve the Orion Reptilian Queens, I tell ya.

forum-tier passive aggression. discarded

stfu soulless human

don't assume my species you shitlord

what did they mean by this?

How was I suppsed to know she was 39?

Looks like pretty standard anti-white propaganda.

Equality still means the opposite of that. Don't just lie back and accept their Orwellian Newspeak. That's what they want you to do.

wut

Female reptilian attempts to poison the mind since they don't have the poison spitting capabilities of their Queens.

That ass looks fat, tho. Would put chain around neck for casual observational procedures.

They're saying it's a mistake for a white woman to get pregnant.

wat do

literally none.

user, you should do what the sign tell and be a gentleman to your Dakimakura waifu

That doesn't sound very equality minded to me, perhaps you should take it and put it into the woman's bathroom above the shitter, because forcing men to pay $7 for a fucking rose is bullshit. I hope it's just $7, it looks like it says $71 but I'll let ignorance convince me that 1 is an exclamation mark.

TREAT A LADY LIKE A WHORE
AND A WHORE LIKE A LADY
AND YOU WON'T GO WRONG!

not akward at all when everyone are doing the same thing

perhaps the women's bathroom already has similar thing for men?

Means she is a single parent mother that fucked her life. She knows this and feels rightfully shitty for her poor choice. However, the jews are trying to make her feel like it is no big deal. They use loaded words like Bold to make it all seem righteous.

maybe they just have those condom dispensers.