ITT: Holla Forums's greatest moments

ITT: Holla Forums's greatest moments

Other urls found in this thread:

ponychan.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This thread is for Holla Forums you stupid fuck.

That is Holla Forums newnigger

Holla Forums didn't exist in 2014… fucking christ newfags

It says on the fucking home page Holla Forums was made in 2013 fucking retard.

it says in my post that it didn't. can you really trust such a digital text document more than someone who knows the facts?

Facts are spooks.

Holla Forums was launched in 2003

This is mostly a good thread. But the Kennedi Cotarelo reminds me that this place was overrun with shitposting faggots early on who just spam to be a faggot instead of produce OC

heh, so the PedoWheels memes were real. Now I'm glad he's no longer global admin.

What the fuck is he doing now anyways? Does he just do customer service calls for NT Tech now or what?

what was that?

If NT has a call center I say we call and shitpost over the phone.

I was there a month ago

Good fucking god he's still active?

we'd better keep quite so he doesn't come wriggling out of the woodwork.

I doubt you read him.

I heard he's building an army (no literally)
It wasn't on a thread but on their chat group, wished I could have recorded it.

Wow

I wonder where is Benji now..

good. I got bored of not banning something

I didn't realize anyone else would catch on, cool.

Just for the record, everyone. How many of you would have believed me if I said "The ponyfags are CIA". Literally nobody.

anyway, pedos (NSA) gone, ponies (CIA) gone. thank me later, or not. Just doing my job.

CIAniggers are a big fat mess.

I've been trying to dig up prof but i couldn't find any. When i looked into the tripcodes of those that ppsted in the threads all i've got were the regular shitposters that frequent tripfag circle jerks and 4chan.

nobody would have believed you because you couldn't possibly have known about the cia meme trove when you began the deportations. bullshit, dysnomia. the fact that these memes cropped up in brony threads proves nothing, btw. they may well have transited via tumblr. eitherway, you ejected the mlp retards before the vault7 dump. so double bullshit and a zero for you.

Our single greatest victory.

>>>/redchanit/

Anyone else have more Hotwheels? I miss the little guy.

he was a cancerous shit poster

Only oldfags remember this.

an ex janitor will confirm that the banana meme was employed by moderation as a deniable tool for controlling content on 4cock up to the hiroshima event.

ponychan.net

1v1 me faggot

Look everyone! Dysnomia didn't do something faggy! He actually did something good! Goodbye forever ponyshits, you will not be missed.

read this you faggot

Are dubs compromised?

You now realize why Stirner was costly posting about "spooks".