Alright, story time. I've been basically silent on this issue, I am not sure my contributions are relevant...

Other urls found in this thread:

scontent-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/t31.0-8/10714582_10152274587060882_5049421123821152232_o.jpg)
facebook.com/mallorie.nasrallah/posts/10152274324055882:0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>EDIT: Upon reading though archived emails, I discovered I can confirm and prove that she claimed to have killed the man she stabbed. (screenshot of email, irrelevant details redacted. scontent-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/t31.0-8/10714582_10152274587060882_5049421123821152232_o.jpg)

post the pictures or fack off

Holy shit I used to have to do this when I started filming softcore.Then I nutted up and started approaching girls irl to do it. So much easier.

The only reason I'd ever do that again is if the girl is an e-celeb or something.

and this is why gamergate was never interesting to me in the first place

it's just some crazy bitch, they're a dime a dozen

This is what gamergate was really about m8

How can she even be a model ?
Sitting next to you if that's really you, she looks like a retarded hamface

The appeal is that she is what people envision 'gamer girls' as if they are Gen Y or older.

If not total bullshit, OP is the worst, most unprofessional photographer in history. Certainly the dumbest.

I have been a photographer for over 30 years (yes, an oldfag), and rule number one is that you never leave the house without 2 things: 1) a signed contract stipulating in detail every aspect of the shoot including who is responsible for what, including (and especially) the photographer's expenses, and 2) a non-refundable deposit to cover the photographer's losses if the contract is not fulfilled by the client.

I suspect the story is largely bullshit, but if it is even remotely true OP got exactly what he deserved for being such a complete tool.

samefag
*She*, sorry.

If you're trying to film normalfags with no money they aren't going to give you money.

OP is a faggot

OP is a faggot

Zoe Quin is alright; but I would rather rape Anita. Actually I think Lacey Green with her big dumb eyes and her huge titties. Yeah, I'd rape her good and violent. Make sure and break her fucking nose and black her stupid eyes too. Maybe knock out a few teeth; fucking feminazi whores.

Fuck off OP, not everyone is a newfag.

congrats gramps, how's it feel to be the oldest person here?

go home anita

videogames are stupid

YOUR STUPID

NO U

Ignoring everything about this thread, I think it's really telling how, even though the girl on the right has that butterface going on which guarantees she's got some weight issues, Zoe is such a disgusting pile of dough that her fat is being pushed into her socks as she sits there. That redhead is bretty qt, tho. But Zoe, Lord Almight, like a walking tube of shifting lard.

Depends on what America achieves in their plans for world dominance. You keep it clean and tidy but after a while you get lazy and make a mess everywhere. Backups are good. Some people remember it only when HDD crashes. A man of European ancestry puts a paper on a car - it's floaty and I see myself as 16 in a hallway in love with a girl like Allison Reynolds. Teenage rebellion is a myth pushed on parents starting in the 50's, and it's a self-fulfilling prophecy because it preaches that they should never have a strong hand in raising their children. A lot of kids are just doing this kind of thing because they simply don't know any better, not because they're rebelling against their parents. Raise your children with a proper set of morals for them to understand the world with and they won't have to flounder without guidance in their teenage years making a fool of themselves. I might go scouring for free furniture, fix it up and try and flip it on ebay. Dive in and bring back what you find. Reading in bed right before you are about to sleep is also good for remembering (10-20 minutes of reading), but only on Holla Forums? You must take out the funny bone without touching the sides. The male body is more than willing to sacrifice itself for the slightest chance of impregnating some female. It's like these faggots who simply won't understand the legal implications of 19th Amendment prohibition, and want to undermine it's disenfranchised constitionality! The fact the transgendered people that get sex changes exist should imply that bodies do imply gender. Yes, if you get up off your ass, eat more fibre and don't spend 30 minutes on the toilet to take a 30 second dump. I can improve anything about myself that it's changeable, but I cannot change those around me for those that I can't. To impregnate her with my seed, so that my genes will live on after I die - sort of like nature's way of reincarnation. Just don't get too emotional about it, neither don't get too excited or too furious. The logical thing to do would be to give back the medal. So, if you want to be to be truly fulfilled during the short time you exist in this universe, I would recommend you seek to know yourself and who you are, and resolve to undertake a personal journey to that end. And may you find enlightenment along the way.