What would Holla Forums do if a 14 yo girl you met on internet asked you to fuck her?

what would Holla Forums do if a 14 yo girl you met on internet asked you to fuck her?

the girl doesn't know you're real name or where you live, she just knows your skype.

Other urls found in this thread:

krautchan.net/resolve/b/11717269
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would trick her to get me talk to her father, and I would tell him what she's been doing.

reee

nice try hansen

Hypothetically, I would put my penis in her vagina. Realistically, not sure if it's worth the stress.

apparently a lot of 14 year old girls online are undercover cops too. i didn't even know 14 year old girls could join the police, but I guess they can. pretty cool huh?

I'd take a seat over there.

and how r u gonna do that, when she didnt tell u where to get her?

Is she hypothetically from a place where it would be legal to have sex with her? Because I wouldn't do anything illegal if that's the insinuation.

play it safe but if you know for sure she's not a cop go for it.

tell her to contact me on her 16th birthday

she invited me to her house but i wasn't comfortable with the idea.

no, but she isn't from a place where you'd get 20 years for talking to a 17 yo ('murica)
in the worst case, i'd go with 6 months.

can 14yo be cops?

Make sure she's not pic related

A cop's daughter

If I am back in Germany, fuck the shit out of her.

If I am in America… Wait until she is 16 (the age of consent in my state)

If she asked me to "fuck her" then she is, most likely, not too different than the common woman, and probably has a disease as well. As I do not have any interest in the common woman, I would not engage in any further conversation.
I want a good waifu, that is all.

14 yo girls are gay

lol

I would ask him how well does that FBI job pay.

op just tossing this out there if you haven't seen to catch a predator they lure in pedo's by taking a girl that looks to be underage but is really like 17-19 and then have her bait people in. they would then give the baited man (in this scenario you) the location of the house to meet at that is supposedly where she lives. she lets you in, enters the kitchen, and then cue the police barging in (most likely in your scenario there will be no uncomfortable talk before the arrest.) and then you get thrown into jail. although this could not be the case but just keep this in mind. i'd also like to note they usually have the whole block covered with hidden cameras to pick you out if you go anywhere near just in case you do take her up on it but decide to bug out.

i don't think they would go as far as to ask her to get naked and finger herself.

horny teens aren't rare, idk why its so difficult to believe

If she is in USA don't do it its a trap or will end with life in jail if she tells or her parents find out.

Any other country it is fine some its legal.

I fucked a 14 year old by mistake she lied about her age.

Her mother text that she would go to police if I saw her agian.

I just explained she lied and I wouldn't be talking to her again.

She said ok and to block her because she would try contact me more.

Dam I feed her a heap of xanna before I fucked her to… could have gone really bad… she text me heap of weird shit after about her step father touching her taking pics of her but he stopped after they went to police station and he was warned by police… yes warned wtf.

How did I meet 14 year old and think she was other 16?

I was off my face on drugs in city and two girls gave me a cookie and ask my number.

Next day I didnt even remember but I had a text saying I was so funny last night and if I had anymore of those pills.

I got her facebook and looked her up she had her friends saying "happy 16th bday" anyway I went and picked her up gace her more xanna.

Then fucked her then some indian guy saying she was his gf came and picked her up in the car he was saying he loved her and crying her phone was gps tracked or she gave her address.

Her mom said he was "A family friend" but he was acting like her bf and she said it was her bf and this guy was in his late 20s.

Weird shit going on with that girl…

are you in UK?

Nope but our law is based off UK law.

Straya?

Calm down NSA.

One day you will get a warrent for the cripples server.

If she's 14, you're 14, fam.

I'd assume it's a fucking trap and wouldn't even consider falling for it.

14?

TOO OLD!

kek, like CIAniggers would give a fuck about warrants or human rights.

FUCK OFF FBI

ples come to Brazil, it's legal here

OP, just follow this easy procedure and you'll be up in that prime teen pussy in no time.

Alternatively, you could do this:

Sadly, this is probably a more accurate wordfilter than the others. White people believed in all this sky-is-falling horseshit about how adults sexing up teens is going to irreparably scar their minds. Meanwhile, other races didn't fall for the propaganda (or just don't care even if they did). That's why your android needs to be able to change its face. If you're in a blue state, all you have to do is make it look like a brown guy and you can get away with anything because he dindu nuffin. Of course, the prohibitions on sex with teens don't apply to the rich regardless of anything, so if you're in a red state, just make it look like some wealthy white business executive and you're good to go.

I only fuck 1400 year old girls

say no, and don't message her anymore

You're most likely going to be kidnapped.

But, you know, she may even be from the FBI depending on where you're living.

If its in europe they may take your organs and shit.

How'd you meet her?

Tell her that she's too old.

Eitherway you know the drill.

The partyvan faries are going to get you.

this gave me aids and diarrhea

pedo detected.

sage goes in all fields.

Legal in my country. Asspound her.

Chile or other spic country detected.

Bee urself.

politely decline
she's too old

india probably

Who knows, he might need help.

BR? BR?
HUERUHEHEUHERHAUERAEHRAEHRAEHIRHUAEHUAEUHAEHUAHEHEUHEUHEUEUHUEHUEEEEEEEE

Remember that all 3D women are soulless fickle spider-demons who will eagerly shun me and throw me under the bus when their hormone RNG or peer group tells them to, and instead jack off to my faithful and loyal 2D who would never hurt or betray me and who I have mutual absolute loyalty for instead.

Why don't you have a shit over there?

krautchan.net/resolve/b/11717269

What was that other post?
I am just the one that posted the bottom linked post. The one that mentions good waifus.

It was the pic from the first post, but zoomed out.

you're getting alphabet'd you dumb motherfucker or it could be a rogue loli on the hunt for a wild pedo

There are no girls on the internet.
The men are men, the women are men, and the young girls are FBI agents.
These are words to live by.

makes me think about lolidom.
fuck, thats hot

oh, I know how it look like, goy. ha

Go to the mall, lots of 14 year old girls there

Internet law says you can't deny her request, user. Do you want to get in trouble with the Make-A-Wish® foundation?

GRANT ME MY FUCKING WISH!

this

It's a trap!

No you idiot, not THAT kind of trap. The BAD kind!

The riskier the road, the greater the profit.

Rule of acquisition number 62

What if i'm a happy merchant jumping off a plane with no parachute?

it's a no-go, it's already ruined. she contacted you online.
the cops can get that info if they suspect she's been molested, and it will lead back to you.

if you're going to go after jailbait, you must do it in real life talking, face-to-face.
No texting, no email, no phone calls or online chatting. the cops can get all that data and find you with it.
and you must tell the child not to talk about you to anyone else using any of those methods, becuase the cops grab all their digital/phone records to look for clues….

you are never anonymous online. not anywhere; not even here.
just because you don't know how to do it, doesn't mean it can't be done.
if you live in a first-world country and the govt wanted to find you for posting this topic, they could find you.

DATA
MINE
THREAD