ELL GEE BEE TEA QUEUE

Can we have a thread about the fact donald trump said
ELL GEE BEE TEA QUEUE

I don't even know why but something about that was hilarious

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3vIkJ
youtube.com/watch?v=7WMnoa8dLw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wonder about the ELL GEE BEE TEA JAY QUEUE myself.

It felt like reading the 'Q' threw him off guard.

Please, Emperor Trump, end trans mutilation of children. Keep that shit away from kids and I won't have a reason to complain any more.

The dead silence straight after that was even more funny. And the weak cheer after the next sentence when he tried to make them clap to appear at least a bit compassionate about Orlando. I think even he was surprised.

haha and he even did a bit about how happy he was to hear republicans applaud that

I was triggered by the faggot and this part of the speech (BTW THANKS FOR CLAPPING, I'M JUST A PRETEND CHRISTIAN XD). Let's all have a new national holiday to celebrate men sticking their dicks in men and dressing up as women please.

my favorite parts

pence is strongly anti-gay though, what's with the disconnect? he doesn't make sense

You do understand that if you want to make America great again you have to work with the countrymen you don't like, put your petty differences aside and do what's best for the American people whether they like their dicks up someones ass or cut off.

You have to put America first and your personal preferences second, otherwise you'll just create schisms within the country and make it weak. When the country gets stronger and a national identity heals people don't have to take pride in being massive nutcases and seek their identities in weird niche sexual fetishes but can be proud to be American, thus lessening the amount of this bullshit.

ugh

so about that: If you're Christian it makes sense that you can't be gay - but does it really mean you have to hate other gays. I mean it's like assuming everyone else is Christian too..

Of course he does not, and it is demonstrated endlessly by the other posts on Holla Forums which are almost never countered.

What the fuck even is the Q?

"queer" - basically straight people that just look like fags

That is the Question.

Basically, he had to cover every single group of people explicitly. This backs Hillary into a corner. No amount of hollow celebrities at the DNC can possibly help Hillary to top Trump's speech. What I liked was that he didn't pander, he just said the he wanted to keep everyone safe.

That's one of the best parts, user, every speaker at the DNC is a politician. She didn't even bother finding washed up, liberal celebrities to invite.

questionable, like, hmm im not sure if im a faggot lets explore.

.webm of him saying it?

I'll still vote for him, but he's fucking sold out.

so they're telling you to claim to be voting for trump while bashing him now huh?

Not an argument, go suck Jew cock like your idol.

Because if anyone is gonna kill our faggots and niggers, it's gonna be AMERICANS, not some fucking welfare, freeloading, border-crossing, mudslime shitfuck.

I think I saw 4 posters doing the same thing yesterday at cuckchan. This must be their new strategy.

Indeed, it just proves they're coordinated. They must've gotten tired of getting BTFO by the very first reply every time.

That's what they've been doing pretty much since rato dropped out.

DUBS FOR TRUTH
i don't hate gays and trannies fam, i really don't. government shouldn't be involved in marriage anyway.
i don't want gays to adopt kids because numbers show that on aggregate they're really shit at it. for the record, most single moms shouldn't be allowed to raise kids either. foster homes in general have a bumpy track record. our orphan problem isn't going to be solved until we go full schola progena in these united states.

and i don't want to encourage sick and vulnerable people to go out and get mutilative surgeries that are proven not to work, and i don't want to waste the tax dollars to harm them that way. i want them to get the therapy they need so they can lead healthy lives, and if they still want to be traps, they can do that too because no one should really give a shit what an individual chooses to do with themselves, even if their choice is stupid and gay, beyond deciding whether or not they want to associate with that person.

this is why this site is going to shit.

Nope, you're the reason.

Checkmate.

You don't actually debate or discuss anything though, you drastically reduce this board's quality with your "SHILL SHILL SHILL SHIIIIL!!!!!!" bullshit, actually argue and make decent replies or fucking leave, the whole site would be better off without your dumb ass.

Every time a shill hears Trump speak, a grey hair follicle appears in their scalp.

He knows he can win the fag vote after Orlando. Fags are like 10% of the population at this point. It's the effects of over population. He's going to do anything to win, and I'm glad.

This

WE NEED TO WORK WITH THEM NOW
TO SEPARATE FROM THEM LATER

Okay bear with me here for a second, I don't really keep up with faggotland news but, are you saying it is actually LEGAL in the states for kids to claim they are the gender they aren't and get their benis chopped off?

This is all ivanka's fault

we need to separate her from Trump

They can get put on hormone replacement therapy which I believe ends up chemically castrating you…

I'm not even sure that is legal. What usually happens in those incredibly rare cases is that the kid may be able to get on some drugs that put off puberty.

Vast majority spontaneously lose those feelings of being trans within a couple years as well.

I'll take her you can have Trump.

After he becomes president I want to kidnap him and Ivanka and never be caught and make him endure the rest of his years eating only skittles and watching me bone his daughter.

Go the fuck back to Reddit you lolbergtardian faggots.

YOU'RE GOD DAMNED RIGHT

Kill yourself.

The problem with homos and other sexual mental illnesses is that the (((government))) has put them on a pedestal. By themselves in the privacy of their own rooms they are one of our last concerns.

there's some strong delusion here. are you using trump, or are you being used.

self-reflection, try it.

No. Fucking hang yourself, nigger. Marriage is an incredibly important foundation of society, and government has absolutely every reason to be involved in it and ensure it remains a union between a man and a woman.

No. The problem is that they and their sick predisposition hasn't been actively stamped out. These faggot freaks and their cumpump HIV parties would still exist regardless of whether the government put them on a pedestal or not. What we need is proactive solutions, not non-interventionism.
But it doesn't remain in the privacy of their own homes. If faggotry remained in the privacy of each faggot's own home, then it wouldn't be an issue, because no one would talk about it. We begin to have problems when it leaks out beyond their own home.

Recently I read a story about a nine-year-old boy receiving this treatment. (((They))) try to downplay it, which is disturbing.

archive.is/3vIkJ

There's not much to stop single mothers from fucking up their children mentally, but we can at least stop them from fucking them up physically.

What's wrong, can't stand the sight of a strong transfluid, gender-questioning person?

I mean, come on! It's 2016!

look at this neocon christcuck, faggot you don't deserve dubs.
yeah, it is, for raising children. marriage benefits exist under the presumption that married people are having kids. guess what most people aren't doing when they get married. having fucking kids. the family unit as you and i both want it is struggling to exist anymore, instead we have shit alimony laws, shit custody laws, shit laws in general because government is sticking its fingers where they don't belong, and the only people who are happy about it are crones who were too liberal with their cunt and now have kids that they have no business raising, let alone getting benefits to raise.
we are talking about letting gayfags be gayfags in the privacy of their own homes or clubs or whatever, because in our country we're civilized enough to not chuck people off of rooftops for sucking dick, otherwise you and your mother would have been in a sixty foot ditch a long ass time ago.
government does not belong in the affairs of private citizens, the sooner you realize that your morals are your own and no one gives a shit about you, the happier you'll be and the less the government will be up your ass, unless you like that shit you fucking faggot.
SORRY YOUR PASTOR STUCK HIS FINGER UP YOUR ASS WHEN YOU WERE AN ALTAR BOY YOU ANAL RETENTIVE SPERG

That thing is going to confuse a real boy when it comes to dating and all that, if I found out my girlfriend when i was in highschool was actually a dude I would probably want to off my self.

Little kids look the same by HS you would know.

That is why the sick fucks want to get them on hormones before they develop secondary sexual characteristics.

I wouldn't know I have been out of highschool since 07, but yeah thats my point they will actually look like a chick but with a dick unless they get that sliced off too. So some know nothing teenage boy is going to get some "girl" and date it then find out its actually a dude, but hey the schools thought him thats its ok to fuck a dude.

You're too young to drink, smoke, drive, and vote. But a major decision like this? 8-years-old is old enough to make that decision.

It should be called what it is: child abuse.

Wow - if all transgender women passed as well as her I don't think anyone on Holla Forums would give an f about them.

Also, please don't refer to people as it. It sounds wrong and makes you look like a dumbass.

its a simple thing how karma works. working with degenerates whos entire existence is based off which sexual organs they prefer to taste in their hedonistic lives is not something im interested in. id rather tell them to fuck off and vote democrat. but keep compromising your way into literally becoming cuckservatives.

I'm a fascist, you dumb faggot nigger, and not even Christian. Valuing marriage doens't make you a Christian or a neocon. Fucking hang yourself you mouth-breathing bottom-feeder.
You're spouting a bunch of retarded word-salad i already fucking know about. What the hell are you trying to prove by telling me our modern society is degenerate and crumbling? I know that, you mentally handicapped downy. Where's the fucking problem with recognising that marriage is a vital institution for a healthy society, and that it is only between a man and a woman? You're spewing a bunch of irrelevant shit that doesn't in anyway refute this. You're a fucking retard.
It's not government involvement in principle that's the problem, you scumsucking nigger, it's the fact that we have white-hating, kikes and marxists infesting our government, all with the express intention of destroying our people.
No, you degeneracy-enabling lolberg autist, faggots shouldn't be allowed to have their own "clubs" to spread their filthy ways. These cess-pools of shit need to be stamped out. What faggots do in their own homes is beyond the reach of the state and of no importance as long as it STAYS WITHIN THEIR OWN HOMES, which is the fucking point. No one should know you're a faggot, and no one should have to deal with your faggotry
Go back to Reddit
You'll grow up from the kiddy-pen lolbertarianism eventually
my fucking sides. You retarded Redditors need to lurk before you spout your retarded libertarian nonsense. Morals are not subjective to the individual - they are objective, and need to be enforced to maintain a healthy and functional society. Morals are not personal feelings, moron.
hang yourself

They start considering them trannies as young as 18 months old, which means talking it over with therapists to cement the delusion. The craziest thing is some of these articles are more then 5 years old, this shit used to fly under the radar I guess.

I can't seem to find my list of archives right now.

you almost got me there

Are you 14?

Why would you refer to a person as "it"?

Then kill yourself.

If you are serious, you replied to the wrong person earlier, and kys

because calling them a delusional faggot in RL tends to send libtards into a fit of rage and you then loose the argument its also shorter

It's any snowflake that thinks L G B or T doesn't cover them.

So you're saying that there are more than two genders that a human can be?

uhmm no?

kill yourself, sodomite

But if you use "it" as a pronoun, you declare either that you believe that there are genders besides male and female, or that you believe that correct pronoun use is irrelevant. Am I incorrect? Please feel free to point out my misunderstanding.

MARRIAGE. ISN'T. SACRED. ANYMORE. FAGGOT.
it means nothing, that's the problem. it's an institution that should be the foundation of society that society doesn't honor and that does not function as it should. it doesn't benefit families. it doesn't benefit children. it benefits degenerate cunts and only degenerate cunts. it no longer needs to exist. marriage is for private citizens and their faith. civil unions don't need to be recognized by any government.
people are doing that well enough on their own without the additional help of faggots like you trying to hold shit together. if you want marriage to matter again, make it matter again, and stop asking uncle sam to do the hard work for you. get married to a good woman, have lots of fucking kids, raise them right, and have them do the same. anything less and you're a failure.
curbstomp yourself kike. or better yet go to some arab mudslime shithole where they can do you a favor and throw you off a building like the faggot you are. they value marriage there too if you can stop sucking dick long enough to get an arranged harem of garbage bag bitches.

Wrong. Stable long-term adult relationships bring permanency and stability to society. The state has an interest in promoting marriage.

So edgy, much LOL, wow.

You're a fucking faggot and his arguments were much stronger than yours. Do you pick fights on the internet to lose intentionally? Christcucks seem to love debasing themselves.

enlighten me faggot, when half of marriages fail, when the state capitalizes on divorce, when almost half of children grow up in broken homes (and when most criminals come from broken families), and when prisons are run as for profit ventures, how is the state in any way promoting stable long-term adult relationships.
and i come from a stable family, i'm not deluded enough to think that just because stable families are the healthiest environment to raise children that people somehow give a shit about creating them or deserve benefits for making a halfhearted breeding contract.

His "argument" was posting a super-edgy (LOLOLOL TRANSGENDER PEOPLE R INSANE LOLOLOLOL) image. Not much of an argument. He completely failed to address my points.

Also:

QUEUE in french mean tail.. or dick

If marriage is worthless, why do you consider the failure of marriage to be a bad thing? If you think marital breakdown is bad, you must think that marriage is good.
How?
So, how is this an argument against the importance of marriage?
That's an argument you need to have with capitalism.
By subsidizing marriage, and providing an incentive for all people to marry and settle down in a stable long-term relationship.

Lol homo. Kill yourself. Your kind will never fit in with Holla Forums.

Milo is a piece of AIDS-ridden filth and so is anyone of his flock.

Algæ beat a cue?

Is it me or is there no news on Holla Forums about New York making it illegal to misgender people?

What evidence could you possibly show me that faggots have ever shown the ability to stick to themselves? They always have tried to push their sick fetishes onto society when given the slightest of opportunity. The only time fags ever even remotely kept to themselves in history was when they were either executed or imprisoned for being homos.

What the Hell does that mean? Are you some kind of pervert, user.?

Do you know what "to pass" means in the context of a transgender person?

Trump is the best.

What did he mean by this?

'muh pronouns'
What the fuck are you even doing here?

why subsidize a failing venture when it's clearly not working? the death of traditional marriage is tragic, how would you solve it?
hittle's germany gave awards to mothers who had the most children, loans to newlyweds, and forgave the loan if they had four children in a set number of years. when is that going to come to america, and if it does, when is it going to result in anything besides more niglets?
singapore tried to encourage educated women to breed by incentivizing them to get married and reproduce. the culture saw it as a shitshow to get ugly people to screw.
government is shit at influencing culture, and this is no different.

gas yourself faggot, like i give a shit that niggers and coal burners are probably going to contract the hiv in their lifetime because most nogs engage in gay sex on the "down low" and stick muh dik in the pooper at any given opportunity.

the military was fine before the don't ask don't tell fiasco and the catholic church has been protecting degenerates for centuries.

If someone repeatedly addressed your young daughter as "he", up to and past the point where she is in tears and extremely upset, would you lie down like a cuck, or would you stand up for your child? Just curious.

It's working very well. It just needs to work better.

Interesting choices.

Checked

Let's
Get
Bakers
To
Quit

Dunno why he didn't just call them non-heterosexuals. All anons should. If challenged explain you don't know all the letters and this is the ONLY way to be inclusive. I once forgot Yukka Fukkas and they were awfully sore about it.

90% of faggots are effeminate pussies, why would you think any of them would join the military in the first place? The military is not evidence of them not being cancer on the rest of society either. Also im very aware of the Catholic church being a degenerate Jewish operation, you do realize Holla Forums is anti-christian for the most part, right?

Only a delusional tranny faggot would think that comparison is valid, kill yourself you sick piece of filth.

Thanks champ.

get out goon

What's best for America and the world at large is to not enable sodomites.

Why can't we make it sacred again

I rejected your argument because you compared a biological girl to biological male. Calling a biological girl "he" is an insult, calling a man in a dress "he" is being truthful, you can't equate the two. Now go back to shoving dragon dildos up your ass and larping as a traditional """"woman"""" on the internet you fucking failure.

I agree with the rest but being a dick and a vag isn't a mental illness but a physical disabillity

Ok I thought I've seen shilling here
That's shilling on the likes I've never seen

So, you would call the girl in a man, in spite of the fact that she looks like, talks like, walks like, dresses like, and identifies as a female? Sounds like you're the one with the mental illness, mate.

back to 4 chan, cuck

Isn't that his point? WE have to make it sacred again, not the government. You can't support something with legislation when the culture doesn't give a shit about it, you'll just get niggers taking advantage of the system, and more middle class white kids growing up with divorced parents, and developing mental illnesses.

We have to fix our culture by living right. Once our culture holds marriage as sacred again, then the government can support it effectively.

Absolutely. Marriage should be made a traditional Roman Catholic institution, as it once was.

Yes I would call him a man because he is a man, you can't change your chromosomes faggot. Also while he may slightly resemble a girl right now, even with hormone treatment he will still end up looking masculine as he ages. A cat that looks like a dog is not a fucking dog.
Also
Seriously nigger? What the fuck are you even doing here?

Can't embed or make webm right now, but if another user would be so kind I'd much appreciate the effort.

youtube.com/watch?v=7WMnoa8dLw8

no. i just haven't submitted like a cuck yet.

He didn't have to add the q. That was bad and the whole group I was watching it with cringed. But Trump is a Guiliani republican. He's always been liberal on petty social shit. Bruce Jenner was one of his first endorsements.

Face it: there's no dirt left to dig on this guy. There's nothing you can say to change anyone's mind at this point. Everyone both here and in the real world has known who Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are for twenty-five years. Neither of them have changed much. (Donald may have "evolved" on a couple important issues)

Anyone who isn't ready for immediate violence is already voting Trump. Whatever happens from this point on is irrelevant. Trump could say remember the six quadrillion, but it just wouldn't matter in a time the Supreme Court is on the line and civil war feels eminent. There is zero point in concern-trolling anymore. The time for that has passed.

Now have a sage, please.

Okay champ.

For fucks sake

> what is le burden of proof?
DOUBLE MAGA
Go back to your hugbox, leftynigger

They call me a faggot here, must be queer then.

IT JES DON'T MAKE SENSE, WHY DIDN'T HE SAY GAS ALL DA FAGS, AIN'T DAT WUT CHRISTIANS WANTS?

Just because they disapprove of faggotry and think it's sinful doesn't mean they want to kill all faggots, and they definitely don't want their countrymen to be killed by shitskin outsider.

Also if you don't fucking understand the tactics of electoral politics and building a winning voter coalition, then you maybe just wanna shut up and lurk moar.

You don't even have to kill fags, shove 'em all into Austin and keep them contained there, they'll love it and faggotry is ultimately a self-correcting problem.

Shut the fuck up. Fag marriage has no effect on straight marriage, if you really wanted to defend marriage, you'd be fighting to reverse no fault divorce laws.

Notice how he avoids the real threats to marriage (no fault divorce, feminist dominated family and divorce courts) so he can focus on faggotry. He probably was diddled and his faggot obsession is pathological, just like Common Filth's!

It was by far the least authentic line he's ever delivered. That isn't to say he didn't mean it, but those clearly weren't his words.

He probably just wanted to say "gay people" but his kids said "No, dad, if you say 'gay' that's going to be the only thing people talk about. Let's just use the label they use for themselves because then it can't be seen as controversial."

They aren't, they're sexually passive and thus take whatever is shoved in them. They are also biologically predisposed to form emotional attachments to their rapist because mother nature doesn't give no fuck and somebody has to pay for these kids.

I'm just surprised no one has actually provided evidence of homosexuality destroying other nations. Didn't Greece and Rome have homosexual relationships even before and after the height of their empires? Do we have any historical instances where homosexuality was "stamped out" and a society benefited?

LGBTQ is the new abortion.

The trannies are out in full force! In other words, one tranny is samefagging with a smartphone.

3rd "girl" in that pic with black lipstick was actually a parody of SJWs from what I've heard

You need to go back to reddit, cuck

I don't know how any of you guys can like this faggot.

Speak for yourself you fucking faggot

Who invited tumblr ?

That's the definition of pr cuckery.

I think he sprinkled the fag part of the speech in there as bait for the msm tbqh fam.

This is what D&C shills want newfags actually to believe

wtf i hate trump now

#clintoris

you asked for homos keeping to themselves. they've done it well and good enough, and when they don't keep to themselves, you get cities like san francisco or austin, and no matter how much you may dislike the people or the economic impact of gentrification on pricing people out of housing, they're really nice looking neighborhoods. if the price for a city like that is that gayfags get to be gay without fear of getting tossed out of the nearest rooftop, i'm not seeing the problem.
as for your anti-christian shit and "semitic religions, not even once" shit, and have already told you that you're a faggot shill, but i'll tell you why. christianity fundamentally instructs people to live a good, moral, and wholesome life, unlike kikes and kebabs who want to dictate the laws people live under. catholiccucks are still fucking faggots for serving a master besides god in the pope, but that's besides the point. i'm not christian, but i'm not going to hate on christianity anytime soon.

homos have been homos for millennia, and if you think gayfags were the downfall of greece and rome, you're probably an idiot too. the spartan military was gay as fuck, athens, the birthplace of democracy, was populated by "boy lovers".
achilles, the greatest warrior of greek legend, had a colossal bitchfit because his boytoy patroclus was killed.
king richard the lionheart was a badass, the man died single and childless and probably fucked dudes.
societies crumble when shit cultures reach critical mass, ghetto blacks, functionally modern barbarians, and the children unfortunately raised and indoctrinated to idolize them or moslem sand niggers who think goat fucking and jihad are the only proper ways to live destroy empires.

hahaha dumbass goys. it really is chemical castration

enjoy your three inch dick