America threw out any chance of it having a blood and soil identity in 1790 when it declared the all of the ethnicities...

America threw out any chance of it having a blood and soil identity in 1790 when it declared the all of the ethnicities of Europe "white" and therefore equal and welcome in the United States.

This is where leftists get the talking point that America was always a melting pot. It was. Now if you're going call all European ethnicities white you were just trapped into the same racial equalizing bullshit that leftists do and you're not really going to be able to argue against Bobo, Chin and kebab coming over too because why not take it one step further, goy? How is German = Irish any different than Anglo = Abbo? They're both racial communism. America was always cancer. It started as an early stage of cancer but cancer nonetheless.

America COULD HAVE BEEN an organic extension of England with a coherent and intact ethnicity, culture and identity but it threw that away almost immediately upon its founding. What it became was a blending of every culture in Europe with none of it surviving the process intact. This is why it is said specifically in America that "white people have no culture." Its true. It was mixed away into something bland and unidentifiable in a melting pot of over a dozen European cultures.

This is some black pilled shit, I know, but its the source of our nihilism and rootless cosmopolitanism. There is nothing "American" to revive or reclaim or rediscover. It was never there. We are an artificial proposition nation based on a paper document and a flag. If we want the undeniable blood and soil identity that German, Hungarians or [insert European nation here] has we're going to have to start over and build it over several generations.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuing_Anglican_movement
archive.org/details/ZweitesBuch-AdolfHitlersSecretBook
threemacs.org/docs/Americas Hebraic Roots - The Colonies.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice blogpost

IIRC the Irish are just as pure as scandinavians

IQ scores.

Fuck off, this is D&C

So then German = Chinese? You're cool with every city having a China Town?

I feel bad for Americans. There used to be a distinct American people of British heritage in pre-Civil War USA.

We were already too loaded with Dutch, Scots, Welsh, and Northern Irish to be a pure English settlement, and your post is cancer anyway.

Kill yourself, chaim.

Are you trying to be retarded on purpose? There are other genetic differences besides IQ, that's just the one that most pertains to abbos and other shitskins.

Chinks are the least of my worries. They assimilate better than most. Not that importing chinks en masse is good, but they are not the ones committing the crimes and sucking up the welfare.

So its even worse than I put it. Thanks.

So really, without some catastrophic reset button and balkanization civic nationalism is all that Americans can logically argue for. America was always a multicultural, proposition nation based on economic pursuits and a man made idea. It was never an organic nation that is an extended family which built a state for itself for the purpose of furthering that extended family.

If White Americans want that they're going to have to build it. We're probably going to have to do something about our occupation government and all the niggers and spics first though.

saxons will never be brittish
normans will never be british

and that's exactly why bongistanians like yourself are idiots. What do they teach you about American history in your schools? Give one logical reason why the colonies should have stayed with England.

Who was responsible for this Melting Pot push? Was it… the Jews?

I'm American.

Holy shit then you're an even bigger idiot.

I think he means Americans could have always claimed English heritage. Now with the current state of affairs anybody from anywhere can be considered 'merrican.

keep the anglosphere anglo

it's not enough to make us 'white', we must be explicitly anglo saxon

continental europe is scarcely a step above the mexican or the pajeet in terms of societal function, I don't want to live among loud, disorderly, high time preference wops or greeks

scots and irish can stay, as long as they behave

Or maybe I'm just not deluding myself. Dude my 23andme looks like a fucking kaleidoscope. What is my culture and identity? Burgers and big tires on a pick up truck? Buying shit? Spell it out for me.

England's heritage is a monarchy; exactly the opposite of what the colonies wanted. The people who came to America weren't fans of the crown and were genuinely discriminated against for class and whatever their denomination of Christianity was.

Well, that's historically and factually how it always was. America was founded as an escape from divine right and single rulers.

has a point, you're pretty fucking dumb.

There is still churches that use the English liturgy of Archbishop Cranmer (1489-1556) in the United States.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuing_Anglican_movement

It was the religion that was established when the colonies, including Canada, were in their heydey and kept proto-Marxists and other foreign religions away from the seats of power.

If you can't figure out what culture is, then you are a bigger idiot than I previously thought you were. American culture is higher education, having the greatest hospitals in the world, being the best at everything. A culture isn't necessarily behaviors, traditions, or mannerisms. And even then, states have their own cultures; counties have their own cultures; and cities have their own cultures.

Fucking Christ you're retarded.

The history of the British Isles is basically one long clusterfuck of different peoples coming in and kicking the shit out of each other and then assimilating into the country.

Picts>Celts>Romans>Angles/Saxons/Jutes>Normans

Shit, when we split off from the UK the King was the first in three generations who spoke English as his first language, seeing as how his family were Germans.

America was just a continuation of the history of British assimilation, and you are retarded.

So you admit there is no unifying American culture.

Forgot to add Danes/Norwegians.

Eh, you guys have your libertarianism and republican freedom for that.
I mean that nonironic as a european, you have more liberty then us and If I were american I would probably be ok with grandscale racemixing (while respecting those that do not want so) as there would be no ethnic identity to defend but the constitution and struggle for small government capitalism based on western values.

But im not american so its my ethnic groups survival and hegemony in its borders that concerns me.

Different societies have different models under which they work. The cowboy and cocacola capitalism was in fact a quiete unique culture which has now conquered the earthball in such a way that you burgers now think you have no culture at all despite it being pflastered everywhere.
All people but the most backwards ones have a thick layer of american culture as their standart under which the old ways struggle to survive, often only with religion or the most deeply ingrained habits as their weapon.

Holy shit you're reading comprehension is that of a fucking 8th grader. The former is the unifying cultures, with each child having their own respective culture.

Now you know how fat the Chosen went to bend the law.
Constitution was written for the WHITE MAN and white man only.
Founders assumed that some sense of pride will always remain.
That ended with the Civil War when (((they))) started promoting equal rights and D&Cing the whole society.

Nice D&C Moshe.

I'm sure the retarded goyim will fall for it.

Then explain why the founding fathers adopted the Deceleration of Independence and enacted the Northwest Ordinance of 1787

Why the hell would you ever think otherwise?

First, none of these populational movements are comparable to the 19th migration movements when it comes both to scale and to relative impact in the population. Even the most mongrelized British man is several times less so than the average American.

Secondly, they didn't properly assimilate, specially so in the case of the Normans. They grafted themselves on top of the previous British societies, ruling them as an alien race. As this division mellowed out, it degenerated into the current British class system. But it still exists, and the reason it does is the same as ever: blood is thicker than water, and it's bonds are long-lasting and self-serving.

You idiots are all just Evola tier "spiritual race" fags.

except that didn't happen retard. go fuck yourself

also this

LURK MOAR; POST LESS

>>>/cuckchan/

"we're all just white"

This is why Europeans insist that we're racially retarded.

t. Eternal Anglo

"White" as a racial terms dates to the 1500s, you retard.

The Eternal Anglo is the enemy of all white men and seeks to destroy the world in service to the jews.

The Eternal Anglo is a servant of The Eternal Jew and must NEVER be trusted.

Take your Fabian nonsense back across the pond, you limey faggot.

Nice try Chaim.

t. Englishman

I'm as much German, Irish, Italian, Slavic, Scandinavian and native American as I am Anglo.

That's my point. We have no identity. We're deracinated, amorphous consumers.

You're not white and you're not American.

You are as "h'wite" as a Mexican and deserve to be gassed.

This is what brit/pol/ actually believes.

I'm Scottish and German just like the god emprah, you want a "pure Anglo" country? Go to canuckistan or straya, enjoy how free and homogenous they are

The Anglo has been mixing with France since antiquity and France has been mixing with neighbors since antiquity.

This is why we laugh at you Civic Nazis.

Good one.

China's do not assimilate. The Han is a dominant culture. It is their way or they will make it theirs. The Chinese adoption of western values is just them subverting it and taking it under theit culture. Just look at the thousands of years of Chinese history. Even when the outsiders conquered them, the Han took then over culturally and won.

2% native
1% Ashkenazi even.

Ok.

Let's see what Hitler had to say about this:
archive.org/details/ZweitesBuch-AdolfHitlersSecretBook

Chapter 9.

I'm starting to think that all Yanks are retarded, actually, I came into this thread hoping to witness some sense but all you're doing is destroying your own ideological concept of Germanic and Nordic by claiming all races have mixed; you sound very similar to the people you hate.

If that's from some jewish genetic test like 23andme or ancestry I have some news for you goy.

This is why nobody likes brits.

what about frogs? they're mongrels of celts, germanics and latinics, and yet nobody ever says they're not white

Anglos do

Jesus. Ok I didn't want to do this but I guess I have to in order to make you see my point. The uniquely American born term and idea of "white" is bullshit. Watch.

Are Slavs white?

Are Italians white?

Are Spaniards white?

Are Greeks white?

Have fun.

That is the single stupidest fucking thing I've ever seen on a chan.

That's fucking retarded.
If you're going to call all European ethnicities white - which is just a catchall for "European ethnicities" - that does not, in any way, suggest 'racial equalizing' of any sort, because you aren't equalizing BETWEEN races.
Since you argue like a Bobo (or rather, a Dane), I'll use an example you can grasp: If you've got a bunch of bananas, and say "Bananas are all bananas, I will only accept bananas", this does not suggest the introduction of a kosher apple, a black pear, or a mexican avocado to be an in accordance, by any measure, not that such would be justified based on the notion of suggesting all bananas are bananas, even as individual bananas differ from one another in various minute manner.

In the same manner that Banana = Banana is different than Banana = Apple/Pear/Avocado.

False - they're both part of a strawman constructed by a dimwit to support an argument that is Bobo-tier in its overt simplification of an issue.

Salty.

Confirmed: You've never been to America.
The volume of European culture which exists, unadulterated to any significant extent, in America is profound - I might even go as far as to suggest American-European populations have retained MORE of their European culture relative to some of the European clades.

Who says this?
Niggers, Jews, and the American-European folk who've been indoctrinated by Jewish ideology.

Yet, you behave as though its a legitimate statement made by people who can defend their claim, despite the fact that (as mentioned above) European cultlure is alive and well, in both admixed and 'pure' states, in the American-European population.

Your argumentation is shit, an army of strawmen, and you spew the rhetoric of the Jew.

No, this is some nig-pilled shit; that is, its fucking retarded, and so are you, blaming the nihilism and rootless cosmopolitanism wrought of Jewish effort upon a condition that posed no ill prior to the introduction of such kosher faggotry.

You aren't an American and have never been to America; or if you are, if you have been, you're some kind of basement dwelling neckbearded retard who has bought the Jewish propaganda hook, line and sinker.
Go outside you worthless faggot.

Top Fucking Kek

You imbecile.
You cannot simultaneously argue as to the 'undeniable blood and soil identity of [insert European nation here]' while simultaneously promoting the Jewish ideal that Europeans are not a singular racial clade (with a variety of ethnic subclades, and their derivative cultural subclades) and/or that acknowledgement of that singular racial clade is equivalent to Jewish liberal egalitarianism - the same source which generated the concept you promote in the latter, outright denies the very conceptual foundation of what you promote in the former.

Dang ol Hank man, doin dat der pushin dat dang ol nonsense, dang ol Jew-day-istic rhetoric man, I tell you hwat.

Though I must admit, it feels bloody good to have become a boogeyman. I'll take a quick moment to thank the autistic Jerry who first pushed the "Eternal Anglo" meme.

Reminder

Frogs are Garbage
Krauts are Garbage
Poles are Garbage
Taigs are Garbage

ONLY THE ENGLISHMEN ARE WORTHY FUCK EVERYONE ELSE AND FUCK AMERICAN MUTT MISCEGENATION "WHITE CULTURE"

AMERICA WAS A MISTAKE PAST THE 1800'S AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN DESTROYED

How is two Germanic groups mixing destroying the concept of Germanic and Nordic?

White is simply a catch-all for European.

Are all those peoples European?

Yes, they are.

That wasn't fun, and your point is still shit. Bobo.

Barely
Barely
Barely
Barely

Are you okay with Low IQ shitheads from Eastern Europe stealing your jobs????

Oh wait you're a halfcaste american that never has to deal with "MUH FELLOW WHITES" stealing your jobs because you have NO HERITAGE and you have NO CULTURE

Americans getting worked up by it makes having pushed it all the more worth it. I'm not sure how OP's posting material would even be uniquely British though.

Some Slavs are white
North Italians are white
Basques and Catalan are white, most of Northern Spain is white
Pure Greeks are white, though they are no longer the majority

Yes, if someone is European, they are good.

That says nothing for whether or not they should necessarily be granted access to a nation.

I have no issue, as an American, with European peoples coming to America.

If Britons don't want Poles in their country, or any other clade of Europeans, I have no issue with that either.

You sound like the sort of Bong who would side with Jews over other Europeans, which, granted, is traditionally English.

You are a fucking cuck and have never delt with Eastern Europeans outside of imagesboards

They are a vile group that brings Crime and Poverty wherever they go and FORCE native communities out of their hometowns and deny them their heritage

YOU ARE NO BETTER THEN THE LEFTIST HANG YOURSELF

Quite civic of you, lad.

Nah.
And yes, I have dealt with Eastern Euros outside chans, they're okay people, by the numbers.

You seem triggered and you're still pushing a Jewish narrative.
Why are the Eastern Euros outside Eastern Euro?
Why are they in your country?
Because you let them in, something I dont think you should have to do - but you did it.
Cuck.

Says the triggered usefulidiot crybaby engaging in blatant Semitic divide and conquer.

To steal jobs and funnel money back to Poland

THEY ALL ADMIT THIS

I'm assuming you're from Britain.

What does your culture amount to?

Fish and Chips and Cricket.

That's your whole identity.

How riveting.

Access to a nation is, most certainly, something that can be granted.

Doesn't make you a part of said nation, however, in the context to which you refer.

You shouldn't have to let peoples in, regardless of origin, if you do not want to, but Jewish propaganda suggests otherwise, that entry MUST be permitted, and that upon entry one becomes part of the nation BY REQUISITE.
Which is folly.

lol faggot go suck dicks somewhere else

I really like the way how you use nation as a synonym for a country. Might as well stop pretending an embrace the superior civic form of nationalism.

ah the mask of the yank slips

Doesn't matter though at least we're whiter than your "60% white country" and with natives as well

You will never stop the flow of Mexicans poring into your Mutt Nation and even with the Civic Nationalist combination of ethnic sewage you call a "White American Population" the Mexicans alone will outnumber and outbreed you

Trump will not save you and America will fall

See you again in 2050 lad or should I say Señor?

Wooops

No, Bobo, I mean how did they get there?

Mexicans are in America with the same goals in mind, but how do they get there?
America lets them in.
Same with the Poles.

If you don't want them, you shouldn't be forced to take them in, regardless of origin, and any such influx which you permit ought be aimed at avoiding exactly what you describe.

It is Jew rhetoric which demands you allow in all comers, regardless of origin, and calls you racist if you resist.

Allow the people who are deserving - basically all of whom will end up being Europeans - and in such numbers as does not negatively effect youand your culture.

Do you deny that a European nation can accept Europeans, who are deserving (ie not low-IQ laborers), and in reasoned measure, without harm to native culture and folk?

Polish belong in Poland - but a high-iq Pole in your lands, one of a small number of such folk granted entry for being of such value, is no hazard.

The issue, for you as in America, is the destruction of A) racial/ethnic priority, B) quality control and C) volume control.

A nation without borders is nothing but a large tribal territory; only upon creation of a country, with borders, does a nation truly arise, from a people borne of such a large tribe, who have given name and perpetuity to their bounds of their clay.

And exactly what are you going to do to prevent all that in your country?

>>>Holla Forums

I think you might have missed the whole 19th century part of your history classes.

I know I'm not the only one who feels love towards all people of western/eastern European descent who have achieved works of greatness.

A nation defines a country - without the nation, without the tribe, any attempt at creating perpetuity to borders, at creating borders, is a synthetic ruse.
Part of why Africa is such a shithole, besides Africans being shit.

A nation becomes a nation when it founds a country for itself, and a country is only legitimate when its foundation is that of the nation.

Nation without borders is merely tribal territory.
Country without nation is merely synthetic construct.

Only when the US was a nation did it take on the mantle of a country, and it was only legitimate as a country in that it had a nation (borne of Europeans, over hundreds of years) as its foundational core.

Well after that impression of intellectualism you're trying to exhibit on me, can you answer my question?

Yes you aren't the only one user

The Group of people you belong to are called "Cuckolds" lad

never seen such an obvious jew

oh look its yet another

Go back even a few centuries and you would see distinct european races today like occitanians, various italian sub groups, german variations that would have never considered themselves united ethnic bloc. The real truth is that mixing between european whites is NOT A PROBLEM. History has proven that resoundingly. White america will need to undergo an ethnogensis like many other collections of white peoples have done throughout history and form into one new tribe. There is literally nothing wrong with this whatseover.

Guess who coined the phrase "melting pot"?

they had immigration restrictions right from the beginning that restricted it to NW Europe you fucking retard. They didn't even like Germans coming in. They had competency, health and literacy tests (to keep out the mentally retarded, the sick and foreigners)

Why don't you actually do some fucking work before you just highlight one fucking word and freak out.

Also, they had to settle the West, so numbers were pretty important. Literally, in 1890 (ish) Henry Cabot Lodge gave that as an excuse for letting Germans in: they kept to themselves, listened to authority and would settle the West

learn to research or kys

The Jew
The Jew

Always and everywhere
The Jew

That must be how the first self-aware Jew felt when he realized what his neighbors thought of him

The autistic (((Jerry))), right. The Jew wins when he gets others to walk his path.

French and Italians are nigger-tier degenerates with low-impulse control.

Germans have a high tendency towards neurosis and usually end up as moralizing faggots trying to stuff reality into whatever overly complex world view they adopt.
Also their sense of humor is shit-tier

Only the Anglo is fit to rule this Earth

America is spiritually Jewish– and has been since European settlers first set foot on the continent. It must be destroyed.

threemacs.org/docs/Americas Hebraic Roots - The Colonies.pdf

Irish and Scots are pure. The British where always Jews of Europe. Just look at what Winston Churchill did to the Germans just to pay off his bar tab.

Are you in the South?

You cunts started World War II and now you're filled with Arabs and Nigs. We don't want you.

FTFY

White Nationalism is a perfectly coherent idea in the Americas. Whites are very different from the other races.

Obviously European countries need their own nationalisms.

This has been debated to death. /thread.

Nice D/C

Why do people give a shit about the US if you dont live there?

L.O.L.