ITT: we discuss our financial situations

ITT: we discuss our financial situations

Nice meme, where'd you get it?

facebook

I have been rich and I have been poor, the most important thing is having time, You can sell your time for money but you can't buy it back.

only if you can find a buyer

I live with my mother, don't work, have no bills, have 4k spending money, and have 20k in savings
I am 20
how am I doing?

20k is great, but if you just have it in a savings account, you should consider investing it in stocks instead

when I say "savings" I mean it is in a money mutual account
I am not smart enough and too lazy for stocks

what's that?

Fuck stocks, buy land.

can't get much land for 20k

basically the way the financial advisor said is I would be giving money to a company to invest, and am entitled to the initial deposit, as well as a percentage of the money made.
As safe as a bank deposit but with a higher yield.

If you can't find a buyer, you're just not looking hard enough, or your asking price is too high.

yes, but I live in a country where the government and unions collude to mandate that high price

sounds fishy tbh

they take most of the money made naturally

IDK about how it works out or whatever the fuck… how did you find a financial ad visor? because I've been without any meaningful guidance for the past 21 years of my life. I have and IQ of 148 but know nothing of financial systems at the small scale. I'm good at understanding the big picture… but when it comes down to to the dotting your i's and crossing your t's……. I'm hopeless. tell me how to find someone to give me advice financially because I just keep fucking it up… my plan…. my savings… idk… I just need someone else to tell me "DO NOT FUCK THIS SHIT UP." How'd you find guidance? I wish there was a network in place in order to find mentors easily.

I just used the one at my bank because it was the easiest and most optimal way of doing things.

LOL, terrible advice. His money will get eaten up by fees at best, and wiped out entirely at worst.

Also, This is not your blog.

nice try… I don't dislike Jews based religiously… but i will forever understand your economical lingo and manipulations based on the status quo ethnically… Fuck off shill. Your livelihood is fueled off lies and deception.

Sounds like you just got jew'd. Leaving it to a fucking NEET to fall for that shit.

This is Holla Forums it's like if the government spyed on a Looney bin.

okay, good luck with your money

dude, I just don't care. I am making a little bit of money, that is all I can do right now

You can buy several lots and make huge profits if you play your cards right. You have to do a little research, but there's more of a guarantee of a ROI with land vs. playing the stock market.

There's a guarantee or there's not, there's not degrees of guaranteedness.

Hi, satan here. money is the root of all evil

it is

fucj

gtfo my board datamining faggots

There's almost a guarantee if you're not a complete fuck-up, since land is a finite resource.

bix nood
several gold chains
compton

what are index funds

what is diversification

Never tell anyone to buy stocks.

Tell people to buy gold instead.

Hot pockets
Eggs
Microwave

German?

Hot Pockets are far too expensive.

Buy some cheap noodles. They must cost less than a coin where you live.

or if you just hold stocks directly, there's no fees

fucking khajiit

I have over 16,000 2-6 inch Tiger Oscars.

I did my taxes yesterday and I have to cash out more bonds to pay the capital gains tax for when I cashed out bonds. I wish you could buy bonds with a lower interest rate that don't count towards capital gains when you cash them out.

life aint nothing but bitches and money

your money is evaporating as we speak. Park it in a cheap ETF and fire your (((financial adviser)))

well, if that is the case, then I couldn't possibly make money anyway

I'm investing in memes.

the stock market increases by an average of ~7% a year (looking at the past 50 years or so). You don't even need some magic stock-picking formula - there are funds that just track the DJIA/S&P/whatever index (at a cost of 0.30% a year, which is pretty cheap)

I really don't care enough to pay attention for that, besides I really don't like gambling

triggered

I got money, I just hate my job and my family

I got 44$ how to make monies SUER DUPER FASTY

there's always a way out
>>>/rope/

Wrong. t. idle rich from effort.

DATA GATHERING THREAD DETECTED

if someone is dumb enough to post anything specific in a thread like this, it's their own damn fault

broke neet here, elaborate.

ask keiser

USE THE EMBED FEATURE uVWGAVuJsXM