What happens to Eastern Europe? What the fuck should we do

With Trump's plans to dissolve NATO, and the possible collapse of the EU, what exactly do you think is going to happen to eastern europe? I'll trll you what is going to happen, the Russians will move into the power vacuum as no single state is able to oppose them here, or anywhere in Europe. Thus we arrive at the question - who the fuck should we be supporting in this mess? Americans will get their border, westerners will get their x-exit, and we'll get subjugated and genocided by immigration and russification. But the other option isn't attractive either, being genocided by mud immigration, though the threat is far less immediate.

We're between a rock and a hard place.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades
vseonauke.com/887423605166311800/den-pobedy-eto-prazdnik-so-slezami-na-glazah/
archive.is/QlRfD
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What if all Eastern euros minus Russia formed an alliance against Russian/Western aggression.

You should support whoever will endure that you survive.
Serbs and greeks for example will support Russia.
You can see why that wouldnt be a nice choice for the rest of the EE though.
The time of regional alliances is nearing again.
Italy,Germany,Britain and France will each become their own blocs.Choose whoever is friendlier to your country.

Thats Intermarium. Its harder to do than you think.

Topkek. The (((EU))) are the only ones trying to genocide native europeans with immigration. If this country actually knew what is good for itself, it would ally with Russia and take back the clay stolen from us in World War 2 from Ukraine.

Serbia is Russia's fangirl, they'll accept Russia like their own mother.

Baltic states will scream in terror.

Poland, Czech, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia and Hungary will join and strengthen the Višegrad Pact.

Romania is fucked.

Bulgaria will larp a balkan superpower with Grece, while staying firmly on the Russian side of politics without going full Russian.

Bosnia will become a warzone again and be carved up between Croatia and Serbia.

Albania always finds a way to stay alive, mostly by not doing anything to anyone.

And they say people learn from history.

It fucking sucks, anons. I sympathize with you wanting the best for your own countries, but supporting your efforts means exposing my nation to destruction.

Vote for any party which will drastically reduce immigration and make serious preparations for civil war. Start making contacts, don't just redpill people - form groups to prepare for Islamisation, the prototype of RWDS, any group you're a part of, churches, shooting clubs, sports teams, wherever - redpill them and get them slowly focusing on the Happening.

What about WW1? They got fucked really badly helping the Serbs.

Implying.

It's a long running joke that Russia "cares" for Serbia. They always threw them a bone but either backed out or half assed it. They didn't get fucked badly for helping Serbs because they never actually helped Serbs.

You're a fuckwit. The name Romania comes from scheeming Hungars and Catholics trying to rob the people of their Dacian history, who the fuck would call their own country after invaders they repelled after 150 years of occupation (in 275 AD).

And the allies sold us down the river after WW2 letting Russia rape our land and people with their poisonous ideology. Ceausescu was a communist in name only, he was a true nationalist, he told the Kremlin to go fuck itself and paid off all of our debt to international banks, freeing us from Jewish debt. This was too much for the kikes and they organised a CIA coup, fake revolution and assassinated him.

My dad was in the streets the day it happened and he saw with his own eyes professional and organised men break windows and torch cars then disappear, this looting was the catalyst to the entire revolution.

Surprise surprise all the politicians afterwards have been US/Zionist puppets, putting us like always in between two superpowers. If we had smart politicians like the South Koreans we could have benefited greatly, instead they enriched themselves, took bribes to the hilt and kept the people poor and disenfranchised.

Bitch, do you even realpolitik? Or read for that matter. 90% sure that we're getting a horde of """"""""liberators""""""""""" long before we experience much of this shtf shit outselves.

As Turkey is part of "Eastern Europe," I'll say this.

I hope they get raped in the ass by Russia, and Greece and Armenia get their rightful clay back.
Here's to hoping the Baltic states survive whatever pile of shit happens over the next decade or so.
Here's to hoping Finland takes advantage of the chaos and double-teams Sweden alongside Norway. It's about time those years of Swedish rule got paid back for, with interest.

I think EU will not collapse in the next 5-10 years.

You fucking wot m9? He wants NATO countries to pay for defense, nothing more.

Let's assume NATO is dissolved or too expensive for EE countries, what will happen? I think united EU(=jewish) army will take its place, there is reason why kikes are forcing this shit really hard.

Europeans

Europeans are as bad as SJWs, no matter what you do they bitch about it, even when you're showering them with gibs

Just make sure the Visegrad coalition is well functioning. Militarize, get your economies growing now America's boot is slowly being lifted off of Europe as a whole.

Reach out to the Baltics and Balkans, get as many military and economic deals going.

Should probably worry more about Turkey now it's going full Islam.

(Checked)
If the countries don`t pay up and the US steps out of NATO I think that we`ll see many non-EU western Europeaan countries join up with the EU or get cozy really fast with the EU.

Remember, clay is only a secondary goal in conflict.

The fuck mate

Fuck off D&C faggot. No one is even talking about the US.

You know what needs to happen east euro friend.

Don't ask for support from anyone. Make a deterrent threat that will make sure people will not fuck with you. The number one deterrent on the planet in the 21st century that is completely uncontrollable by the UN/US and pretty much undetectable (since the labs can be said to be for health reasons) are bioweapons.

Would you rather be fucked by shitskins, or whties?

First sentence of the OP: "With Trump's plan to dissolve NATO"

Just admit that ALL of Europe depends on US military gibs because it's true

You're an idiot

2nd yugoslav wars when?

I dont like being fucked at all.Especially if theres the probability I'll get killed after I get fucked.

a Polish-Lithuanian Union would be grand
non-cucked catholic Poles and psuedo-traditionalist pagan Lithuanians unite

Build a wall on the russian border and shoot any russian who tries to cross it of course

and send back the russians who are on the west side of the wall back to moscow

one day…

you're all kinds of fucked up

GTFO, jewkrainian shill.

Fuck off , I am so tired of stupid nonsense "Russia will invade any moment" guys. If Russia goes for anything then it is Ukraine and perhaps the small parts of eastern Baltic states. What you do not realize is that Russia will lose a lot more by invading than by having normal economic ties. Think rationally now, I am the biggest state in the world with a lot of different ethnic groups which already are somewhat troublesome to hold together. My economy is shit and is falling daily. What do i do? Boy lets go invade some anti-Russian states because that surely will improve the cohesion of the state and the economy! If USSR showed anything then it is that the State can not control the people if they remain unified and are willing to oppose.
Imagine Russia is going to attack. First off their economic situation will become even worse. Second they will be in constant war with patriots and thirdly should he decide to use a weapon of mass destruction he will destroy the means of production for the country he is trying to occupy.
What this will result in is the collapse of Russia 100%. They could possibly try to conquer Ukraine because almost everyone can speak Russian there and they are pretty similar in terms of culture but to be honest I do not think it will happen.

No. I'm just a german tired of this ZOG vs ZOG bullshit. Your shitty conflicts are jewish setup between (((false-nazis controlled opposition))) and (((bolcheviks in denial))).

So get your D&C out of there, neither jewtin or jewkrainians "nationalists" are based. They're both jew puppets with a ton of mudslimes and kikes in both countries.

Don't you have some free submarines to build for Israel, (((german)))?

Just leave them to Putin

The situation we speak of is not the current one.
Its when NATO is at its weakest, US becomes isolationist, EU is falling and EE is left without any allies except eachother.

The world would be too embroiled with their own problems to care or do something about Russia.
Now lets assume Russia fully annexes Ukraine or at least it's eastern part.
Do you really think that they will not undergo other military conquests.
They'll be the strongest in Eurasia, their economy is already rising and it will get much better with the Syrian and Iranian oil and gas.

Its not a matter of whether Russia attacks or not.
Its what do we do if they DO attack because sitting on your ass and thinking no one's gonna attack me although I dont have any allies is not a smart thing to do.

A Russian shill posting low quality memes trying to sway opinion towards Russian interest.
Literally Troll Inc.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades

Are most countries in East Europe doing okay now? I was thinking of visiting Prague in a few months.

Prague is great.
I visited Vienna a couple of years back and although beautiful it felt like a boring tourist photo spot and nothing more.
Croatia in general is pretty pleasant.
Avoid going any further south or east.

Maybe you could support yourselves and stop expecting other people to do it for you?

Wow. Like literally every other fucking country.

Eastern Europe is a disenfranchised, poor, rabble, like an old screeching woman on the bus or metro, no one wants to hear your bullshit.

The civility and high-hattened nature of your Western cousins demands that you bend over and get fucked by a large black man, while sipping tea and claim it's for art.

Look, I have always had the opinion that Papa Stalin, be that as he may, a genocidal maniac bent on wiping out his own people, played the role of Monarch like a sweet, sweet violin.

Eastern Europe needs an Iron-fisted tyrant whose only desire is to hit space and to re-populate the lands with white children, preferably one that sits in Moscow after the kikes have been ovened.

You belong with Russia in one form of another, just not the current Russia. It's like a drunk, abusive boyfriend that hits you and comes back, right now he's a mess and strung out on heroin but you know the two of you were made for each other.

Filling every sentence with incoherent analogies downt make you sound any smarter,idiot.

tripcode filtered
>>>/oven/

Eastern Europeans lack one thing that has made them be labeled as inferior to Westerns.

Arrogance.

In terms of statistical numbers for geniuses, in terms of relative IQ, in terms of survivability and kindness and courage, it is the Eastern-European who is in terms, equal to and in some regards, exceeding that of a Western European.

But the need for independence and the need to assert oneself always trumps any sort of political union amongst eastern europeans.

One fist. One nation.

Who cares? Let the Eastern Europeans actually defend themselves for once in history instead of crying to west and having us fight there battles for them.

Just don't reply, they live off attention good or bad.

You do know nationalism especially white nationalism is illegal Russia?

hey look ma' ! A fith columnist…eat a dick jew puppet, you can larp all you want as a dacian but at the end of the fucking day your own tongue and heritage betrays your real roots, just like the french.

Duh.
Duh.
Only the ones suckling that ZOG tit.

(checked) Oy vey, Russians are coming! Must give shekels for our military industrial complex.

Whelp OP, I don't know how Commie Russia right now is supposedly it not be as it was but maybe it is. It's a gamble but sticking with the EU as all the good countries leave means that you're glued to the worthless countries that won't stick to themselves and you have to put up with Sand Niggers who'll bomb your car for being nicer then theirs.
'
I say leave EU prepare your anus.

Ceausescu was shit. He was a dumb peasant Nat-Com type that tore down our beautiful capital and surrounding villages to make way for cramped commie blocks because muh industrialization and progress, then banned all abortion because he couldn't figure out why people aren't having kids anymore. Just because he was an autarkic nationalist doesn't cancel out the Communism. Or do you think North Korea is actually just a based nationalist state?

The debt you are talking about was debt that HE HIMSELF accumulated for so called economic development. Once his uneducated ass realized debt is actually crippling to the budget and economy, he backtracked and paid off the debt by exporting everything and starving the country for an entire decade. The economic decline experienced for that whole time made made his plan for developing the economy self-defeating as well. Then he kept up the strict rations even after everything was paid off.

For fucks sake, he literally even remodeled his regime and personality cult to be like North Korea's. This is probably the only time in history a European has copied a gook rather than the other way around.

the EU is importing millions of military aged men and talking about an EU army (gee how convenient we have all these military aged males just lying around without jobs) and you are worried about fucking Russia that just doesn't want more nukes pointed at it because some cops beat up some faggots in Moscow

Was it ZOG propaganda when Jutin tried to pass UN resolution banning holocaust denial? They even brought it up in MSNBC Russia Today

Oh man that pic on the right is so obviously shopped is hilarious

RUSSIA SUPPORTED OTHER SOVIET REPUBLICS

UKRAINE WAS ON RUSSIAN PROVIDED WELFARE DURING THE ENTIRE COLD WAR

RUSSIA EXPORTED A THIRD OF THEIR INDUSTRY TO OTHER SOVIET REPUBLICS

RUSSIA QUIT THE SOVIET UNION FIRST BECAUSE THEY WANTED THEIR FUCKING MONEY BACK

THE SOVIET REPUBLICS COLLAPSED BECAUSE THEIR RUSSIAN WELFARE WAS STOPPED

CRIMEA WAS JUST RUSSIA TAKING SOME OF THEIR INFRASTRUCTURE BACK, AND ONLY BECAUSE NO WELFARE LEECH UKRAINIANS WERE INCLUDED IN THE DEAL

WHY THE FUCK WOULD RUSSIA INVADE AND "OPPRESS" EASTERN EUROPEANS?

THEYRE ALL WELFARE LEECHES!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

TOPPEST KEKS

Here's the real image, lad.

Here's the source if you don't believe me.

vseonauke.com/887423605166311800/den-pobedy-eto-prazdnik-so-slezami-na-glazah/

archive.is/QlRfD

This, most faggots ITT don't know what they're talking about. It is not in Russia's interests to start a war on EE, even if Putin is a total retard and does it anyway, this will be used as an excuse for US kikes (trust me trumpfags, they're not going away) to invade or put even worse sanctions on Russia.
If EU is dissolved or severely weakened, we can offer Russia trade deals they can't refuse considering their current situation. I think we are in a good strategic position regarding the future happenings.
Our countries are almost completely homogeneous and we are not pussified like the West is and this will play a crucial role in case of economic collapse.

Stop editing the original tbh

Yep
Yep
Ah, the polish dream to create a counter to EU and Russia, called "The-between-seas-land" (Miedzymorze). Only polish nationalists wants this to happen. Hungarians, Czechs and Slovakians don't really want this, cuz they have different diplomatic views (they don't feel threaten to Russia, as Poland does). And it already failed twice. Po-Lit commonwealth was the first time, then polish politics during 1920-40s. Poland, without strong EU and US help is screwed by Russia big time.
yep, the only other state in region with the same views is Poland, but they are to far away, from each other
yep
I still wonder how they manage to stay together all this time
Maybe their gov, but macedonian-kosovian guerilla will try something in few years. They always try.

Bravo Ameritards, not only are you stupid beyond belief, but you are also very obsessed with yourselves, thinking you are the center of the world.

You have to make everything about you,
even when we are talking about another fucking continent.

eat a burger you fat moronic fuck

I feel for you, but it's not like this hasn't happened before. You guys are probably going to have to figure out something by yourselves, because your geographical region has served as a buffer zone for opposing nations many times.

What happend to west and north asia?

Asians normally are against religions, but they became muslims

Oh you mean like when we were removing kebab (you know, actually defending our integrity) so the west came in their defense and is now being utterly cucked by the said kebab?

gg faggot, not to mention how historically illiterate you are

Are you ready for the final redpill?

Any of the EE "nations" aren't real and never will be. They're confused lower-class Russians who were coerced by echobergs to adopt made-up identities and artificial gibberish languages. These clueless fools and their kosher "muh separate identity" LARPing proved to be an effective D&C tool, which is why the echobergs continue to use them to prevent an actual pan-European NatSoc state (headed by Russia, of course) from emerging.

Always remember:
Not supporting Russia/Putin = anti-White D&C shill

you propagandists are almost as bad as the commies

just a simple google image search shows that this image has been shopped

You aren't even trying anymore RIDF
We're gonna build a big fat wall on your border.
Gotta keep the mongols out of europe.

IGNORE PUTIN SHILLS

REMEMBER: THEY ARE SO ISOLATED THEY WANT AS MANY PEOPLE ON THEIR SIDE AS THEY POSSIBLY CAN

THEY WILLINGLY ACCEPTED JEWISH COMMUNISM AND THEN REPLACED IT BY JEWISH CAPITALISM

IGNORE PUTIN SHILLS

REMEMBER: THEY ARE SO ISOLATED THEY WANT AS MANY PEOPLE ON THEIR SIDE AS THEY POSSIBLY CAN

THEY WILLINGLY ACCEPTED JEWISH COMMUNISM AND THEN REPLACED IT BY JEWISH CAPITALISM

IGNORE PUTIN SHILLS

IGNORE PUTIN SHILLS

IGNORE PUTIN SHILLS

IGNORE PUTIN SHILLS

IGNORE PUTIN SHILLS

IGNORE PUTIN SHILLS

IGNORE PUTIN SHILLS

IGNORE PUTIN SHILLS

IGNORE PUTIN SHILLS

IGNORE PUTIN SHILLS

Roflmao at the retard op. I live in Czech republic and I would welcome more ties with Russia, under EU we are being impoverished like hell, people can't afford to have kids or buy a house. The EU has forced us to become a vassal of Germany. Fucking Germans are exploiting us like hell, their companies require the same productivity of us but pay us only a third of what they pay to Germans. Under EU our agriculture has turned to nothing but production of rape, we are forcefully made dependent on EU with the threat of pushing niggers on us and this faggot will be hysteric about Russia roflmao.

You russiaphiles are pathetic.

Putin is the Russian George Bush. Just like with George Bush, every criticism of growing crony capitalist corruption is deflected with faux nationalism. At least EU bureaucrats don't wrap themselves in the flag calling themselves patriots while stealing every last national treasure.

we don't exploit you!

we germans are poor as fuck over here except for some of the rich fags… we thought you people exploited us?

well if you don't exploit us, and we don't exploit you who the fuck is exploiting us?!

what is the primary goal? plunder?

Well, I'm from the Baltics and I do care, retard.
Honestly a new Polish confederacy is the best thing we can hope for.

So do they just not teach History in your nigger school?

My only regret about history is that we didn't massacre more of you digusting mongol half breed shitstains in the red terror.

They already got fucked up in the Ukraine it's not going to happen

We know you don't give a shit, and don't expect you to. This is our conundrum to solve, so gtfo. Is reading the OP and making inferences really so difficult?

Czech rep, slovakia and hungary are all friendly with russia. It's only poland that has to worry, but even they have been warming to the idea of russia. Baltic countries are the only ones in big danger.

Oh, I don't know, maybe because without an artificially retarded USSR market the state controlled, antiquated industry could not compete with western imports? My country was a leading electronics producer in the 30s, but the industry was roughly 2 decades behind the rest of the world by the time the USSR collapsed. They took something we built in our short independence, appropriated it for whatever stupid ideas their planned economy was having, and then blame us for ruining it.

I'm getting mixed messages here.

I rather take Trump's America that honestly tells NATO that it's broke and can't bear the brunt of it anymore and NATO either chipping in more (fucking bureaucrats will allocate some more funds once they feel their balls too close to the fire) than take Hillary's America that keeps bullshitting the world that everything's great, picks a fight with Vladimir, who in turn exposes US dirty secrets to the rest of the world (thanks Hillary, such a shame you don't know what (C) means) and the world burns in nuclear fire.

Either way, I'm a grunt in the Baltics. If push comes to shove, I rather die with a rifle in my hands protecting my people than survive in whatever hellhole the world becomes if this jewish shadow puppets theater keeps going. Cultural enrichment by the religion of peace, cultural enrichment by glorious russian liberators or simply crushing poverty, there are so many bleak outcomes that I honestly would welcome a merciful and quick death from russkie artillery. This is an unjust peace that simply cannot exist anymore, not with all the bullshit that's going on. But whatever happens, whatever the scenario, I'll make sure to take down as many of the assholes that trample on my country with me.

Trump never said anything of the sort user. Simply that NATO (mostly funded by Murrica) will have to pay it's bills. If not Trump will pull out. I see you're point, but that's a yuge policy difference between the two things. I think NATO will capitulate and pays it's share tbh.

Why can't you leave user? If you see trouble brewing then get the fuck out while you can?

the world isn't america you know

kill yourself marek

the only eastern europeans that have a jew-tier persecution complex/fear of Russia are the Balts, Galicians, the Crypto-Jewish Poles, and to a lesser extent, Romania. Countries like Czechia, Hungary, Slovakia, and Bulgaria have no issue with engaging in realpolitik and normalizing relations with Russia.

Gee, I wonder where that fear comes from. Surely it just appeared from thin air somewhere.

Jewish anti-Russian propaganda, mostly in the form of fictional atrocity stories.

Kike detected.

Polack detected.

From reading this thread I have come to have no sympathy for you Europeans.

Go ahead.

Fight among yourselves, you total idiots.

More brother wars huh?

More killing of your white brothers huh?

Why couldn't you all coexist as fellow white patriots.

You rather kill each other.

Eastern Europe will return to it's natural alliance with Russia and with great hope Eastern Europe+Russia can align themselves with Central Europe.

The West is even starting to come around (the people) to the natural Eurasian alliance, but the governments need to be removed and flat out purged. Eastern Europe will be fine as the West collapses. It needs to get off the goddamn tit and stand on its own and stop trying to play both sides. That's almost as dangerous, if not more so, than choosing one side or the other.

Exactly. And Russia right now is dominated by Jews, just as USSR. Its ruling party is almost entirely composed of "former" reds, many of whom are heebs. Your "savior" Putin was born to an NKVD officer and a woman by the last name of Shelomova. Russian economy is monopolized by kike oligarchs.
So give me just one reason why the mass murder the Soviets engaged in in Eastern Europe will not be repeated by Russia?

It only needs one side to choose to attack user.

We get little to nothng from that goddamn tit, our politicians are corrupted and bought by the EU, only they and foreign (((investors))) get to suck it. My country has lost most of its industry because of the EU and unemployment is bigger than ever before.

So your suggested alternative is to crawl in a basement with crying women and children once the russkies start shelling us because of Killary and the jewish prodding of the bear? Cool shit, faggot, sounds much better than having some sliver of a chance of survival and turning the fucking tide. But what do you know about being a man when you are little but a pathetic slave, mindlessly shilling for your own master? Are you even ethnically russian, or are you just one of the mongrel peoples of the steppe that the moskals laugh at behind your back?

dem there trips confirmed Russian army is completely fucking incompetent and got fucked up by Ukrainian pig farmers

Why can't you all get along as white brothers?
Just stop all the animosity.
Killing fellow whites is exactly what the jews want you to do.

Don't compare Russia to the Soviet union, brah.
They have absolutely nothing in common.

That's rich, coming from an american.

Thankfully user, at least that problem won't be in play after November.

Holy fuck, look at how hard b3e092 is trying.

Сколько они платят тебе, говна кусок?

Except Putin was in the KGB and most of the leadership of both is jewish

Ruled by the same people, pursues the same goals, treats its citizens the same, employs the same methods. A small Jewish camarilla at the top and 140 million of goyim at the bottom.

If it looks like a dog and barks like a dog - it is a dog.

That's all you have to say?

Tell me, why won't you just get along with your white brothers?
You have to keep this aggression going generation after generation?
You can't for one moment imagine an alternative where all white people love each other as racial brothers and sisters?
Why do you have to fall into the pitfall of white on white genocide?
Didn't WW2 teach you anything?

The situation is complicated.

In any case, it's not people here on Holla Forums who want intra-white war, but certain elites and idiots who can't be pragmatic about the situation.

Poles are such a bunch of delusional, retarded subhumans. Just like Amerimutts.

Tell me the truth.
Does this all amount to land disputes?

That would be a very nice thing, but you can't just magically make centuries of hatred and animosity disappear overnight.

Only God will bring about any real lasting peace tbh. In the meantime men have to do their duty, or their entire cultures will get obliterated.

Which of course doesn't surprise me the people are getting fucked. The EU is nothing more than a goddamn racket. NATO is an absolute joke. Europe and Russia should be united against the African/Asiatic hordes and could depend on themselves economically no longer needing the U.S. or China and India.

WEW
Tell me, why won't you just leave Europe alone?
You have to keep your influence over us going generation after generation?
Why didn't you just leave Serbians alone and bomb their hospitals?
Why did you bomb hundreds of thousands of German civilians?
Why did you starve millions of German POW's to death?
Why did you meddle in WW1?
Why do you have your bases in our countries?
Why don't you let us have our own military?
Why don't you let us make trade deals with other countries like Russia or Iran?

Yeah, except these "idiots" actually experienced communist rule, know what it's like, and have no desire to end up there again.

I can tell that you are an Ameriburger. Only you people can be so ignorant of history while posing as mentors and lecturing others. If you think Russia has changed one bit since the USSR, you are a fool.

How about forming a new warsaw pact? but this time with no russians?

Or a yurocuck army

You must be one one digit IQ mother fucker.

You know with good measure that almost all those questions you asked me were a result of Jewish influence in the US government.

My questions to you still stand, why can't you get along with your fellow white brothers?

Not really; it's geopolitics.

You have to remember that pan-White nationalism is still a fringe view, despite the gains the Right as whole has made. Each country has its own aims and challenges and these mostly concern other, neighboring countries.

Poland, for example, is very afraid of a German-Russian alliance, as that has historically lead to its marginalization/dissolution.

The Eastern Bloc is afraid of Russian domination, which will be the logical consequences of NATO's breakup.

Russia has no defensible geographic boundaries and thus is seeks to put as much distance between hostile powers and its capital as possible. This means controlling the Ukraine, but also maintaining Eastern Europe as a buffer. Inevitably, "maintaining Eastern Europe as a buffer" will mean "interference in their internal affairs", since you they can't really tolerate an anti-Russian government coming to power there.

Why won't you answer my questions then?, Being that they're so inane as you say they are.

Land disputes, feuds since ancient times, sanctions since ancient times, cutting trade routes, treachery, betrayal, destruction of business and any infrastructure and then blaming you for it, attempts at converting local population, attempts of establishing ideas of superiority of greeks, forceful extradition of people form land that was theirs before country occupier even existed, beating your population into submission, instilling false ideas of nationality in your occupied citizens to the point of full indoctrination.
The list goes on and on.

So in the end even without the Jews controlling everything, actively undermining the white race in every opportunity they have, Europeans will cannibalize themselves either way?

Because your shitty, subhuman mongrel Volk obviously has no interest in letting us grow strong on our own again.
Just like the shitpoles. You are all pro EU subhumans.

Harsh, but true words. The most devastating wars in history took place in Europe/Russia and they have thousands of years of relations that us burgers can't comprehend. Just because nobody wants war with Russia doesn't mean they trust them or other peoples.

Americans refer to them as "European" based on our "White" characterization, but each country sees themselves as German, Italian, Russian, etc. That's never going to end and it shouldn't.

You helped the kikes win. You retarded, mongrel subhuman granddaddies did at least.

You just answered the question yourself. Most of land disputes we have are a consequence of major wars started by kikes like ww1 and ww2.
You know nothing of our history.

That's not written in stone. "Afraid" does not mean "will go to war". Suppose NATO crumbles. The countries of Eastern Europe will still be wary of Russia, but they will obviously align themselves with the Kremlin nonetheless. They're not suicidal.

Russia might strong-arm weaker countries in its sphrere of influence, but it, too, is severely weakened and won't send out the Red Army with 10 million men to rape and pillage. The most it can do is issue threats and, in the most extreme case, engage in hybrid war (hacking, financing "resistance" movements, etc.)

Poland will be the most problematic because they have a legitimate, existential fear of being absorbed by Germany and Russia, as has happened before. Without, US support, they will have to play nice, however.

If it looks like a Female, and talks like a female - it is a female.

It is an old saying, you doorknob.

DIBS ON MACEDONIA

Why not forgive your fellow Europeans and start anew?

Fuck off.

Russia needs Eastern Europe more than we need Russia in case NATO and EU crumble and they don't have the power and stability to start an invasion like you said.
The only country I'd consider to be under indirect threat is Ukraine and maybe the baltic countries which will never want to become their little bitch. I honestly don't see Russia as such a big threat, it's both of our interests to trade with each other.

The threat I see is kikes from Western Europe and USA trying to remain in power after things start collapsing.

Look m8, I'm all for cooperation, no Nationalist wants another internal genocidal war, it was kikes, not Nationalists who wanted to cause a conflict in WW2, the problem are foreign interests who try to make us kill eachother to weaken us and make shekels. Now fuck off.

Oh my god, I wish this was in Hardcore Henry.

we grow balls and save the west

All "interests" are the same once they're locked up or dead.

That's true. Nice trips btw.

Still wouldn't matter. Eastern Europe is a political joke. Look at what passes for a country in Ukraine. The best military defense they have against Russian aggression is Hungary's fence

Read some of the posts ITT and learn something for a change

Russia could defend itself against American aggression. Any attack from Eastern Europe would be pitiable. Ukraine can't even beat one tiny Russian province, how do you think those violent retards who have shown themselves throughout history to be wholly incapable of managing a state will take on Russia? The Russians could wipe the floor with the entirety of Eastern Europe in a matter of days, if civilian casualties weren't a concern.

The Baltics are suicidal alcoholics, Ukraine is Russia's slutty rebellious daughter, Romania is unspeakable, Poland is a whiny whore.. can you name one decent EE country other than Hungary?

Stop leeching our money would be a good start.

Also if you want a war with Russia so much pls go ahead just dont think anyone from western Europe will come to save your Nato-bitch ass.

Seriously Eastern Europe has always been and should once more belong to Russia. They're a joke. They've been sucking our big American dicks for so long but we still haven't nutted. Its a waste of money

Russia is getting fucked up in ukraine

Three years ago, if you told a Ukrainian (or a Russian) that their countries would have a war with each other, they would've laughed in your face and called you a lunatic.
Ukraine could not imagine in its wildest dreams that Russia would ever attack it, and especially in such an underhanded way as by financing an insurgency.
However, Putin turned it all on its head and created a conflict where there was none. The bad blood it has created will take over a century to dissipate. And all for the sake of keeping his corrupt cronies in power, even though he could easily buy out the new Ukrainian government (which he did anyway).

Don't be an idiot.
Russia vs America would end in scorched earth. And Russia can't defend itself from jack shit with its gear and vehicles from the fucking 70s. It used Chechens to invade Georgia (and Georgians backed out because Chechens started their usual MO, aka targeting civilians), and wages war in Ukraine with money and supplies, not with military force. If Russia picked a fight with EE and nukes were out of the picture, their army would get BTFO by Poland's army alone. However, casualties would be huge, and most of them civilian.

Russia twitches its little finger, the Russian province stays free, and delusional Jewkranians think they have accomplished something by politically castrating themselves and LARPing as Nazis while bending the knee to Jewish overloads

go back to the CNN comments section

Then why is Poland always knocking on our door at 3 in the morning begging for more of our military presence?

Go back to RT.

Because no one wants Putin's orcs rampaging through their country. In an all-out war, casualty count would be sky-high regardless of who wins. However, Putin does not give a shit about human life and constantly uses this as an advantage. Therefore, the only way out is deterrence.

The truly funny thing is that even without NATO or the EU Russia would have very little interest in invading eastern Europe… Russian aggression is nothing more than bullshit propaganda, from NATO warmorgers and triggered baltic shills.

I've been listening to Russian radio broadcasts, watching Russian TV and reading Russian internet since 1991. Any product aimed at post-Soviet audience had political subtext in it, telling people that their countries were shit and only Russia could save them. There was open hostility to any idea of independence for post-Soviet countries, even though they were independent for centuries before Russia even existed as an entity. It was basically propaganda material for raising 5th column traitors within their own countries to destabilize them. Besides, russkies violated almost all treaties and pacts they had with EE and post-Soviet countries, using every loophole and sometimes disregarding them entirely to establish its influence there.

I know that the word "history" sounds terrible to an Ameriburger, but for once, try and listen to someone who grew up in the Soviet Union and witnessed all that shit first hand.

This. Russia I'm not talking about the Soviet Union - that had nothing to do with Russia. Besides, everyone in EE joined it voluntarily, so it doesn't count as aggression anyway. has never attacked any of them and probably never will.

All right, that's fucking enough. Reported for shilling.

We were talking about Russia attacking EE, you clearly have no clue, not only about Russia and EE but also about war.

WEW LAD

No one wants a war with Russia, its US who's shilling against Russia and making it a threat.

Burger education everyone.

As for NATO, I would very much prefer to be allowed to have our own strong military and industry independent of EU and US. Trust me, no one will miss NATO and Mcdonald's.

Ebin.

also

You sure hate Russia, user. Tell me, what do you think of kikes?

So is putin going to annex EE and create anther USSR? help me out here pls

It makes sense that burgertards buy into the le based putin meme when their countries are so similar. Russia is as "nationalist" as America was in 2003, just because Putin doesn't outright say he hates his country as he destroys it doesn't mean he's a god. Russians just want to be America's replacement as the top judaized conglomerate superstate in the world, they do not give a flying fuck about the rest of europe or whites in general.

Nope. Putin hates commies.
His vision is that of a pan-European WN state.

putin is a russian nationalist who fondly looks back at the days of the USSR, he was in the KGB for fuck's sake

Your whole post is shit, you are like those ukranian "nationalist" who sold their country to NATO and jewish oligarchs to fight "le ebil ruskies" (aka their own eastern ukrianian countrymen).

Like i said in my first post if you love globalists so much you wanna fight the Russian for them, just go ahead, no-one is stopping you, just dont think we western europeans will come to save your pathetic ass.

Yeah it's funny how certain people equate the USSR with modern Russia, the only indipendent and anti-liberal country left in Europe.

Russia has no business in EE. At all. Russia is considered cancer by the entirety of Eastern Europe, except for its retarded runt Serbia. So it can take its influence and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.
Who, I wonder? Ukraine? Ukraine will hate anything that even smells vaguely Russian for at least a century now.
Funny, because that's exactly what Russia did by going full retard on Ukraine.
I will have you know that I do not like kikes at all. Now, since we've touched the subject of kikes, user, tell me what you think of Vladimir Putin, also known as Vladimir Shelomov from his maternal side, who volunteered to join the KGB as soon as he could legally do so?

>What is Realpolitik

He was a lowly penpusher who didn't have anything to do with the ideological side of things.

Yeah, they have no idea that Russia has far worse "hate" speech laws and other restrictions for Nationalist organisations that even a lot of European countries don't have. The only reason why there are a lot of Nationalist organisations in Russia is because they can't control every square meter of their huge country.
A reminder that it was Russian government that requested prison punishment for holocaust denial in all of those countries who don't have it in the UN. Only a person who has absolutely no clue about the country can suggest that Russia has a Nationonalist government.

How did you even end up on this board?

Andrew, is that you? Such an honor to see you here. Tell me, when did your scrawny potato-nigger ass get bought by Russians? You were such a fine young lad before that.

Obviously perceptions of Russia are not high in EE. Going to war with Russia does not solve problems, it creates more of them. There should be a fine divide line between the west and Russia and this line, EE, should become a counterbalance to the two. Selling your ass to NATO like a cuck won't help anyone. If you truly hate the kikes, then you should know better than to play into their hands. EE should seek its own coalition and alliances, not ally with either of the cancers.

You sure like your ad hominems. Putin is the best Russia can do for now. I don't give a shit about him. Hopefully one day they will get a true nationalist and a leader with intentions to promote growth of white race.

The only thing he wants is to save them from echoberg influence and offer them a place in an idyllic WN superstate.

I refuse to believe anyone is this fucking delusional, do you also think that Trump is going to gas all non-whites including his Jewish grandkids?

I'm not surprised tbh, i mean if your countries are such a shithole there must be a reason.

After all it doesnt matter at all you baltic/polish retarts are fucked no matter who wins, worst case scenario you'll be drained of resources by the EU flooded by shitskins and forced to become good LGBTQDADQS cucks, best one the russians finally rid the world of your retardation.

at best he would turn the NU-SSR into a pan-slavic state, sorta like what stalin did

The trick here is that even if you do not want to go to war with Russia, it will not cease being aggressive towards you. Russia wants all of EE firmly under its boot, just as it was during the Cold War. It was and still is extremely hostile to anyone from post-Soviet space who does not kiss its boots.
If you think I am happy about it, you are mistaken. However, EE did not join NATO voluntarily, they were driven to it. No one in EE is stupid enough to actually want conflict with Russia, it's just the russkies won't leave them the fuck alone.
lolno. There are people in Russia far more fit to rule it than this kike midget and his oligarch friends. Except they all are either in prison or in exile.

That's the reality of the situation and the only real threat is not Russia, but US with its useless NATO that doesn't do shit and only prevents us from having a strong military of our own.

That's why NATO is shit, if we had our own strong military, we could cuck West's trade by trading freely with Russia, Iran and other countries, while charging tariffs for everything that passes through to Western Europe in case they start to fuck with us as well.
It would be hard as fuck to unite EE in the first place though. I think the only way of it happening is if Central European countries have our backs while we fix our own shit and build up the industry.

ah.. wishfull thinking, for your younger generations growing up with western media, being a good progressive cuck will seem the most normal, good and cool thing to be, you'll be just as bad as "westcucks" in no time.

Amerifag detected. I thought we told you cunts to mind your own business in this thread.

There is no "persecution complex", you're just fucking deaf when we tell you what Russia is like. You didn't listen in WW2, you didn't listen when the Yugoslav war happened, you didn't listen when Ukraine was invaded, you never listen, and we're always proven right.

That's even more of a wishful thinking, considering how many people saw what happens when you're a progressive cuck and let shitskins in your countries. As for the US, yeah it's a big threat and has been for a long time, not Russia. That's what I've been trying to tell ITT.
I'll clap like a burger if they manage to unite EE to attack Russia though, a lot of people don't like US here, just like they don't like Russians spreading their influence.

Yeah, if the nazis had nuked Russia, the world would be a better place right now.

The view among the redpilled in my country is that Russians are just poor Americans.
All of eastern Europe minded its own business when it wasn't holding off muslim hordes. They never occupied any dark continent, they never migrated to other lands, they never had a colonial empire. Meanwhile, Russia had the ambition to fill the place left by the Byzantines, they wanted to be an empire and conquer everyone, disrupt their business, made them slaves - how you can fucking forgive whites taking other whites as slaves, I don't know but I'll leave it for you to do - but what's worse is that they continue to interfere in the internal and territorial affairs of every country they can. We can get along when Russia stops being a cunt.

flaming fuck, you're a literal jew

Jesus fucking Christ

Guys, it's either a Russian shill or one of Anglin's braindead followers.
Shame really, I liked the guy before he started sucking Russian dick.