Can Cherokee genes be bred out? Can any genes just in general be bred out permanently?

Can Cherokee genes be bred out? Can any genes just in general be bred out permanently?

Sorry, they can't
The worst genes are nigger genes

Nor can Jew genes. You will Never erase Jewish genes.

These, nigger and jew genes are very prominent and resilient.

ask Kevin Nash. he has some Cherokee ancestors.

It would take a while because genetics have a lot to do with chance. A child can technically be "more Cherokee" than their parent simply because they happen to express more Cherokee traits than their parent did. However, it can eventually be pretty much bred out over a Century or so.

one drop rule, nigger

About 10-15 generations with pure whites.

Only whites can be bred out.

just because there's a big sign saying so on the wall of your synagogue, doesn't make it true

australian aboriginal niggers can be bred out. im part nigger but im white as snow so if i breed with a abo itll come out whiter and it will be better

sure, just breed nigger into it and any cherokeeness is pretty much destroyed by the niggery

You're not a wagon burner OP, just a faggot.

Claiming to be part Cherokee was all the rage for the SJWs of yesteryear.

Not really related to this thread, but wanted to share…

>These, nigger and jew genes are very prominent and resilient.

Master-Race.png

being part native is the least terrible things. you are no nigger, no chink, not a jew.

there is this weird thing though. half white half NA native americans often have dark brown or light brown hair with brown eyes or a slight chance of colored eyes. it's very odd, unlike other races in the world.

do you know that those people eat seal eyes?

I am though sweetie. I just asking so I know long I can get dem benefits.

Hopefully, someday.
Why get rid of the Cherokee gene though? Do you mostly resemble your non-Cherokee ancestry (I am guessing, some kind of Europid or Jew)?

Hey there. Are you married, I ask because I am interested in you, as I would like to have my own family someday. You would not even need to rely on government money with me, though I do understand the money you recieve is different from welfare.
Annonette, please.

I have a lot respect for the Chinese and Jews.
A little for Negroids too, but I rarely like them.

Don't get too excited user, anyway I look like pic related

ONLY THROUGH LONG HARD GENOCIDE AND ABOLITION OF HUMAN RIGHTS FOR SAVAGE GOYIM

EVREY CAUCASION HAS JEWISH GENES

Fuck off cunt.
Trying to pretend boongs can into computer.

No, not really. The best you can do is have relatively few children and do everything you can to make sure white people have as many children as possible.

Y-You are a man?
Oh well.

Americans never change, do they?
Sure, western europe is fucked and poor little white guyed, eastern, however, is good as it is, whites still are a vast majority, other ethnicities are counted in single-digit percents. It's all good, man.
apart from Ukraine, fuck those hohols

Bump

Viruses are more resilient than humans. Doesn't make them more advanced than us.

Holy fuck you're a loser

He is so desperate :(

What a turn off.

You can kill yourself

Not true.
Read the fucking Nuremberg laws you nigger.

I'll breed in the meantime but when gene therapy gets more advanced my offspring can just remove the minuscule non-white taint.

It can happen, especially with weak genes.
Take Abos for instance, while they look similar to negroes in some aspects they are rather distant genetically, and have very weak genes. You'll find quarter casts that look quite white, of course aboriginals are about the lowest people on earth and it still takes generations but it is a relief to know that their terrible genes are weak as piss and will one day pass from this earth.