I have that brown fever if you know what I mean

I have that brown fever if you know what I mean
(it means I like South American hunnies)

real kuruminha hours

DAS RITE.

It better be strictly 2d my boy.

If it's brown, gonna give her the crown (of my dick)

Clicked hoping for actual girls..Instead some faggot is posting cartoons

Just for you.

You have saved this thread

of course, admire the brown.

There is f all. Hijab. Wearers. In Latin America i think that belongs in mid east girls thread.

I thought you had to wear hijab in Tehran or get stoned

really surprised the poor little white guys didn't ruin the thread with their meme

is there more of this set? or a video

CP by the way, you can find the full set online. but they claim she is 15-16

why even live, think about it, trump could be spanish today

She looks like a little girl.

If only it wasn't ruined because Mexicans, BR, and other forms of mixing, goddanmit.

reported

ugh. Thank god. Ugly and dumb, shrill etc. Just all around annoying. European women are superior in every way. Prove me wrong, faggot.

wut

You know that there are still a lot of pure blooded natives our there, right?

You know that idpol scum, retarded third wave feminism and most of the THOTS are white european women, right?

xvideos.com would beg to differ

any darker than greek is verboten.

are these acceptable specimens for your tastes op?

bad

That is abhorrent.

I like it not being that way anyways.
The way South America and Meso America is today is the fault of you Latinos. Could you not just convert without mixing? Heck, even mass death would have beend preferable.
Also, the practise of a man doing it with the woman facing away from him is almost homo, and I believe might lead to a man doing such.

Thank God for mixing? Putting one's penis in ugly, dumb, shrill, etc, (degrading one's self?) is something good?
Anyways, although I disagree with ugly, I know the IQ was not as high as Europe's, and I like shrill voices, I would have much more respect for a man who has said such, and brought his own woman to America. I do not understand how they are annoying though.

I, too, enjoy some good brown as well.