Physics tells us that Nothingness is not empty. But within the vacuum there is light (see end for sources)...

Physics tells us that Nothingness is not empty. But within the vacuum there is light (see end for sources). While the Nothingness, being without substance, has no cause or creator, the Light Within the Void must have been caused. What then produced Consciousness? Our thinking is limited because of the Lie – confining our understanding of reality to the physical or mundane and solid – we tend to believe the brain itself created consciousness, but this is not true. Today's scientists aren't sure where consciousness comes from or even what it is. But we all do know consciousness itself has many levels, and this is common knowledge, as meditation allows the practitioner to experience several levels or stages of consciousness, and the deepest and the most original state of consciousness must be to simply be. What then is the Nothingness in which we find ourselves? We find it is merely the absence of anything beyond us. There is Nothing. There is only I. The Logos. I AM. The God Who Is Without. You.

The goal, therefore, of the good and the pious person should be to return to this state of Being. There are some who will acknowledge these Truths but try and perfect them. Saying, Because only Nothingness is real, nothing matters and we should work to destroy everything. But only they themselves are destroyed by the Lie. Why then should we strive to return to the state in which we perceive only Nothingness? Because only in Nothingness can unlimited potential exist. Consciousness and Being have absolute freedom. There is no time, there is no space – only the potential for either. And when we should choose, we may recreate "reality" according to our Understanding of it; we may create a perfect reality. A reality without needless pain, suffering or want. A Good World.

As you sit or lie there reading this I would have you consider that because you are conscious, does this mean what you experience is real? Are you so sure your world and the life you live exists? A magician can make it seem as if he made an elephant disappear, but you know in fact he did not. In the same way man has been deceived by an illusion. Our reality works in the same way. Reality is illusory. The illusion is consciousness experiencing itself. It is consciousness learning and becoming. Man is one choosing to be two, and is deceived in the Lie, covered by the Veils of Illusion. The result of succumbing to untruth is being devoured by the Lie. But you can change this fate by right living and various practices.

scientificamerican.com/article/something-from-nothing-vacuum-can-yield-flashes-of-light/
forbes.com/sites/alexknapp/2011/11/17/physicists-create-light-from-nothingness/#1fdae4743333

forbes.com/sites/quora/2016/04/19/how-does-the-human-brain-create-consciousness/#d5ee93a661a5

quantamagazine.org/20160421-the-evolutionary-argument-against-reality/
about every spiritual tradition known to man

Other urls found in this thread:

realitysandwich.com/170364/secrets_kashmir_shaivism/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I feel enlightened. Thanks fag

Enlighten others

enlighten yourself faggot

You know the rules killcen, get your ass back to /n/

"People who claim to hate furries with such passion, are themselves projecting their own subconscious desire to expose and express their own true inner furry nature" - Dr. Alyson Havelock (PsyD, LPCC), 'American Psychology Today' (APA, New York NY), Vol. 47, August 23, 2012, p.34.

Croco

I really don't want there to be an afterlife tho

Deus vult.

Except that physics also says that a thing without mass does not exist. Quarks, muons, and other subatomic particles which make up light do not have any measurable mass, and therefore do not exist. Therefore light does not exist. Therefore within the vacuum there is no light. Outside of the vacuum there is no light. At the end of the tunnel there is no light. It must all be a figment of our brain-state, either spontaneous or artificially generated.

The Matrix is real, and we are a part of it.

OP is correct.
Non-duality is the only reality.
Still, OP, maybe you should lay off the weed a bit, Holla Forumsro!

For your search:
realitysandwich.com/170364/secrets_kashmir_shaivism/

it didnt.
God isnt real

I know I'm conscious and give other the benefit of the doubt but for you I'm willing to make an exception.

There is no such thing as "nothing," you buffoon.

This is, without doubt, truly one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. I am not fucking joking when I say: you are genuinely stupid. I know people say stuff like this a lot on chans without proper evidence… but you have proven amply that you should be removed from the gene stock of humanity. I sincerely apologize to the Universe for your existence.

The best "evidence" for this is vague metaphysical claims that conciousness is not the contrary.

To belive that conciousness is not tied to the physical brain, you have to make some rather large assumptions, in favour of that theory, to make it work.
Mostly that there is something that is not matter or energy, that is and will continue to be undetecable by any instrument, which still somehow manages to influence the brain. In short; Something that cannot influence the brain, but yet somehow does.

Either assume magic is real or assume there is some simple material explonation to it.
(Protip: One of those have a trackrecord of being right, while the other have never been proven true in any context ever)

All I want is to go to Equestria when I die.

But user you do know that everything derives from nothing right. Things do the just magically exist.

this, however don't want to be a pony myself, and want the ponies to only need a normal human dick to get off

Name one thing that is nothing.

No. There was never nothing.

*tips fedora*
1/10 next time try making a TL;DR