Trump just saved American democracy for now

How many decades has it been America has gotten a real fucking choice in national politics. For the last couple decades you either had to choose between a Neoconservative Trotskyite or a fucking neo-liberal.

But now if we win the presidency we can actually turn the entire GOP into a nationalist party and actually give Americans a fucking choice for once.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/chudt
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/263074-trump-scalia-affirmative-action
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/12/10/justice-scalias-strange-but-all-too-familiar-theory-on-the-victims-of-affirmative-action/
forward.com/news/breaking-news/345206/donald-trump-praises-republican-platform-as-most-pro-israel-of-all-time/
spectator.org/64643_when-trump-fought-racists/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable_of_the_broken_window
fairus.org/legislation/amnesty/takebackimmigrationreform
lifezette.com/polizette/illegals-cut-the-line-for-food-stamps/
pbs.org/newshour/rundown/how-undocumented-immigrants-sometimes-receive-medicaid-treatment/
snappytv.com/tc/2408099/1233401
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump is hitting Hillary from the right and left.

It's funny, the Euro MSM is super assblasted about Trump.

Definitely, kikes all over the world are kvetching and panicking, such as in ZOG controlled Swamp Germania:

archive.is/chudt

That newspaper auto-bogged itself.

(((Euro MSM)))

if kek's memetic magic caused a shift in kike's master plan, expect hardcore regulation and censorship on meme warfare.

Naturally.

Trump called for day one deportations in his speech. That's a first. I expected him to soften up on it but he doubled down. He could have betrayed us and called only for deportation of criminals and a path to citizenship for non criminal illegals.He also said stopping mass immigration is his signature policy.

This was his last chance to turn on us. And he didn't. I really don't think he's going to back off on immigration.

Can confirm, (((Dutch))) News reporters (aka the Obama fanclub) were almost crying on the morning news.

LAW AND ORDER

holy shit you're so lucky burgers, I was so pumped listening to him although he won't even be my president, sadly

I cannot believe this is happening. Are we living in the good timeline?

Confirming from Italy, Trump is the new Antichrist and Hillary is the Vagina Candidate

They know that if Trump wins it's all over for the left in Europe. America is the current culture de jure the world over and it will have a cascade effect across the free world.

I can't stand how fucking one-note the media is about Trump. I don't particularly like him as a candidate, but I am probably going to vote for him just to make those smug, condescending journos lose their mind.

Where everyone does evil?

on both sides btw

Well I fucking hope so.

Do your fucking duty Arjuna jesus fucking christ.

It's glorious.

I think most Republicans are still disgusted with faggots…but they truly understand there are larger issues at stake this election.
Defeating Hillary is paramount and if they have to team up with homos then that's exactly what they'll do.

Why would you do that, Hannity? Why would you say Trotskyite and not say Marxist

Correction:

NeoConservative Trotskyite or a fucking Neo-Marxist

Liberals were Thomas Jefferson

It's hilarious how scared the large media outlets are of Trump.

I look through news article lists with headlines like "Trump causes another disaster", "Trump would abandon NATO allies", "Trump is misogynist, we should put him in jail".

Then you have idiot mouthpieces for the left like Jon Stewart having a meltdown over the likelihood of a Trump victory, you have Michael Moore coming out and telling his side that they are unaware of how much support there is for Trump, and you have leftist culture warriors like Jack Dorsey banning conservatives from Twitter because they see their grip on the media loosening as people start to reject the left's narrative en masse.

Confident people don't run attack pieces on their opponents 24/7 with the volume turned to 11.

Mate we still have alot to discover morally that we've kept hidden to us through PC.

This is the Alpha Male effect. The world has been run by Beta males for so long, we have lost our focus and reality has been distorted.
Its just that Betas simply are poor caretakers of the world, they don't take care of society, their women or the economy. They are passive-aggressive, whiners and special snowflakes.
The Trump effect is simple…its Alphas taking their destiny back, when the world was ruled by the strong and the competent.
The bitching by the media and nu-males is indicative of a complete shift back to Chad. There's a reason why historically….Chad was in control, because only Chad can lead.

Unrelated Note: Watch Trump's campaign announcement speech, then watch his nomination exception speech. He's really come a long way. He went from being a guy with a lot to say but not really knowing how to convey it effectively, and not being sure if his message would be well received or if he would even be listened to or liked, to a guy who's earned the love and respect of a vast amount of people and seems to command the attention of the crowd as if he were born to do it, like it's just natural, everyday stuff for him (which I suppose it is now).
Reminds me of old Uncle Adolf, really. He was a nobody at first and was an awkward speaker who didn't seem sure of himself… then he became one of the greatest orators and most beloved leaders (at the time, anyway) who ever lived.
Anyway have a nice mp4 from the beginning of the Trumpening.

MAKE AMERICA STRONG AGAIN
MAKE AMERICA PROUD AGAIN
MAKE AMERICA SAFE AGAIN
AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

wew

Doooooooooobroooooo, zeloooooo dobroooooo

Confirming for Portugal.

Basically, "muh racism", "muh womyn" and even some kike narrative I had not seen before. "Trump becoming POTUS will encourage terrorism!".

Day of the rope cannot come soon enough.

The "he's the devil" narrative aside, I am not surprised other countries wouldn't like him. He's an isolationist candidate. Not good for the world order sucking off the Kwa's teat. They like to talk shit about US foreign policy, but it's when isolationist policies have a chance of being enacted in the US that you see how foreign countries really feel.

Suddenly they all become fans of interventionism when they realize we might stop being there to break up all the fights.

Trump a fucking Zionist shabbos Goy who works for Jews and makes White people look like idiots.

It doesn't have anything to do with US foreign policy though.

The (((euro media))) is just following the EU directive to try to squash and growing nationalistic and anti globalization sentiments here.

A "my country and people are first" president in the U.S goes against everything the EU stands for. If it succeeds and the people here see it go well, it'll be a wooden stake through the EU's heart really.

(Oy vey!)

He's done more damage to kike interests than you could in a lifetime, so what does that make you?

The EU's own internal melt down will help too. Watch the banks in Italy go next.

I'm particularly excited for this. I expect the Overton window to be shifted, worldwide. Additionally it wil be interesting to see how countries react to having to keep themselves safe rather than suckle on NATO's teat like a greedy parasite. Maybe they'll wise up (they probably won't).

schlomo go easy on the first post in every thread thing you're just making it easier to filter you

Guess I'm a #Clintoris now

The Italian banks are in a horrible state right now, no one wants to pay for them. Add to that the fact that the (((ECB))) is refusing to capitalize these banks directly and pushing that responsibility onto the shareholders and the government, and you have one messy situation.

Then, you have (((Deutsche Bank))), which might go full Lehman Brothers in six months or so.

Maybe older than 30, but I think anyone younger than that has been sufficiently indoctrinated to the point that it doesn't bother them.

I'm one of those, I still don't really have a problem with homosexuality after years on Holla Forums. I'm still annoyed by ostentatious faggots whether they be the average commie retard or if they're more conservative like Milo. But I don't see a problem with it generally and definitely do not consider it a priority.

There's a reason George Orwell warned us about Doublespeak/Newspeak and that whatever they say, the direct opposite may be much closer to the truth.

Republicans still view faggots as disgusting, disease-ridden, hedonistic attention-seekers, but to them, they're misguided sinners; they don't want them dead.

How many years have we complained about wedge issues like gay marriage and abortion taking priority over the economy and jobs? The faggots can marry and pretend they are stable family units all they like. It's an imitation, nothing more, and it offends me as much as a little girl walking around in mommy's shoes.

Hope that'll accelerate Brexit as well. Article 50 hasn't been invoked yet but I'm pretty confident we're leaving. More delays + immigration not going down would leave UKIP with big gains in the 2020 GE so I don't think the Government would risk that. Beyond that, hopefully the EU's meltdown accelerates the election of other anti-EU parties. Trump's victory would also be a huge morale boost for them.

Everytime I blackpill myself based on immigration figures and birthrates I need to remind myself we're leaving through a big sea-change right now.

*living through

Anyway, roll on the economic collapses EU. The EU's self destruction cannot come soon enough.

I don't much care what homos do, but I care how society treats them.

By that I mean they shouldn't be allowed to marry or adopt children, they should be ostracized in public, and honestly homosexuality should probably be treated like a mental disease again.

All the bible thumping and muh sinners just gets in the way of homos putting their country before their fuck buddies because they're upset mom and dad disapprove of their life style choices and doesn't further any actual worthwhile goals like reversing DA;DT.

Shouldn't be a surprise, but same in Germany. Trump followers are apparently cultists in a sect that denies reality (since the (((polls))) indicate a landslide victory for shillary) and they are all preaching hate.

Sorry, I mean reinstating DA;DT not reversing.
Faggots shouldn't be serving openly in the military.

The German MSM is going with the "Pssht, he's just a tryhard WHITE CIS MALE, just like his voters!"

yarr

When Brexit won I did not imagine the sheer collective ass pain of all of them. I could not imagine the kvetchning would be that big across the world.

Trump's victory will be this a thousand times fold. It really cannot be overstated how much salt there will be. It will be so salty you could saturate the Great Lakes with people's tears and you'd still have left over salt.

Implying you have now. I' expect more from people in here.

You can bet there will be ENDLESS articles about every little thing Trump says or does… which ultimately will only make his position stronger because the public opinion has already shifted towards conservatism and anti-immigration.

The funny thing about this is that banks falling apart will do everything that (((Draghi))) wanted to do with his QE bazooka plan, but much better.

(((Draghi))) wanted to push the value of the Euro down hard by printing money and buying government bonds - driving down interest rates - but it "wasn't enough", so the asset-buying program drove them negative.
The 10-year Deutsche Bund, for instance, is at an interest rate of -0.02%.

Will there be people calling for a second election just like in Britain?

i don't read the news anymore.
I just watch the same Yuri videos over and over.

I learn so much more.

Norwegian news are CNN/MSNBC tier, always takes what Democrats says to be true while painting Republicans as dumb and evil. Apparently our government donated a millions of tax payers' money to the Clintons as well.

France reporting in, parisian medias on suicide watch, the rest of the country doesn't give a fuck about american politics as always.

My only real worry is that once the results of a Trump presidency come in, and they're good results, the MSM will just stay completely silent. Maybe I'm just being pessimistic, media outlets have been coming out about FTSE and British stock markets going up after Brexit so who knows.

God I just want to see a politician do stuff again.

There will be. I'd argue it depends on how close the election is. If its close there'll be more, if its a landslide there'll be less. But there will be either way. I sometimes see this stupid meme of 'can we have a do-over of 2016 please?'. Reminds me of 'both sides r dum except for me' of 'neutrals'. Fucking faggots can't see we're actually entering a better time, instead they want to bitch and moan about 'stupid trump' or 'uneducated brits'. They're fools and slatterns who buy into us being able to have some sort of do nothing middle ground.

But either way Deutsche Bank/Italy's Banks are fucked? I just want to see the economic meltdown of the EU.

can't wait to see all our Belgian journalists commit collective suicide after Trump wins

Yes, a super salesman who went onto become a populist presidential candidate who supports affirmative action, was responsible for the most pro-Israel platform in Republican or Democratic history, wants to build an expensive and mostly pointless wall while pushing for mass amnesty of the 'good' illegals, has bullshit rhetoric about how Obama has made America so weak and the Iran deal is worthless and cop lives are worth more than the lives of productive citizens and how Snowden is a traitor who should be executed.

There's a lot more but to respond to OP, no, you don't have a choice.

Italy here, medias here are completely butthurt about him

Literally europeans were born to be cucks

fuck off pizza nigger

To add to that, it's one thing to leverage Trump's campaign to widen the Overton window because progressives and the media are so flustered by the fact that he can use provocative rhetoric, even when there is little substance.

It's quite another to be that naive yourself.

Go shitpost somewhere else.

All evidence points to Trump running his business as a meritocracy. Gonna need some proof on this one

Kek not even close

Thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of jobs in construction, materials manufacturing and shipping, maintenance, and security, plus the amount of money it will stop from leaving the US is more than worth it. Besides, walls work. Just ask Israel.

"Mass amnesty" = saying he'd be willing to allow "the good ones" to go through the vetting and citizenship process now? Cool. "The good ones" is obvious pandering. There are no good illegals by default, at least not enough for "mass" amnesty, and Trump knows it

Kek, ok Chaim.

Black Lives Matter are not "productive citizens". Where the fuck do you think you are?

nice

Sure.

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/263074-trump-scalia-affirmative-action

Okay, so you're reading that, and thinking that Scalia must have said something outlandish, right? Maybe he briefly went full KKK?

No, this is what he said.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/12/10/justice-scalias-strange-but-all-too-familiar-theory-on-the-victims-of-affirmative-action/

Sounds pretty rational and common sense.

Really? You doubt what Donald himself has said?

forward.com/news/breaking-news/345206/donald-trump-praises-republican-platform-as-most-pro-israel-of-all-time/

We could break down why Donald Trump is correct in his statements if you like. OTOH, I would be curious if instead you think he is lying.

The Wall might even be a lot more than he's giving away right now. It may very well also host a high-speed railway.

Broken window fallacy. You could spend that much on badly needed infrastructure and actually get a return on your investment.

Not if there is a "big beautiful door" in it. Israel doesn't have that metaphorical door. That is why groups like Open Borders for Israel mock them and the hypocrisy of Jewish Zionists.

This was my one great fear. The (((MSM))) were saying shit like, "He was just playing to his base. He has to back off that."

"muh Hispanic vote"

*Great sigh of relief*

You're going to need a door to launch invasions and sally forth against besiegers, user.

Makes this ausfag wish he were american

Why would you build the tracks of a high speed railway on the border of a hostile state with enormous amounts of organized crime?

To laugh at those who think they're getting in.

No, that is your wishful thinking, because you want Trump to be the candidate you imagine him to be, when Trump himself has stated the opposite of what you're saying.

Croatian user here
MSM has washed my family brain, but I simply make a diversion with "why is our news talking about US politics? Who cares what happens there, why aren't we getting Hungarian politics?" to make them ignore US politics.
My family is idiots sadly and they believe everything MSM tells them

Fallacy nigger? It works. I don't know what jewish nonsense you eat up, but here on the frontllines, you clean up the alleys and remove the graffiti - and the community gets better.

Granted, if there are too many niggers, it doesn't work as well as in non-nigger neighborhoods.

What a pro-white candidate Donald Trump is! I can completely understand how Holla Forums reads into the notion that he is completely and secretly on their side, even when he says the complete opposite.

spectator.org/64643_when-trump-fought-racists/

Economic reasons, the railway would go from Los Angeles to Miami, basically. Also militarily for transporting troops to various sections of the Wall.

The problem is that people are subconciously and unconciously looking for Jesus Christ himself - A man without sin, full of wisdom and knowledge and the promise of an eternal (after)life of no shortage.

All you have are insults, when your entire post denies race, even apart from missing the point of my argument.

If you want to spend billions cleaning up Detroit because it will 'create jobs' and make the 'community better', then pay for it yourself.

probably best to avoid religion kek but I do agree with what you're saying. Holla Forums is looking for a savior figure, so from that standpoint, the comparison is very apt.

Trump is likeable and he's funny. He says a lot of good things. So do a lot of other politicians, it doesn't mean anything. He's a brilliant salesman and self-promoter, the type of guy that students of persuasion can spend many hours studying.

People are simply reading what they want to read in him.

Fair enough, although the thing is, everyone, when it comes to politics, seek for such a messianic/flawless teacher in their politicians, be it in Europe or USA - Which is why nuance and understanding about power and politics come into play.

The Republicans do have a platform now though, a whole slew of things. Having skimmed through some of it, it's a fairly decent platform - If, of course, far too lenient. Having to make baby steps first while one has to make big athletic leaps to escape the oncoming train is frustrating.

DEMAND PAPER BALLOTS
DEMAND PAPER BALLOTS
DEMAND PAPER BALLOTS
DEMAND PAPER BALLOTS
DEMAND PAPER BALLOTS
DEMAND PAPER BALLOTS
DEMAND PAPER BALLOTS
do SOMETHING with your NEET selves!

I dunno what to say…

As far as fags go, they shouldn't be paraded around as normal, and should kept away from children. I don't think they should be tossed off of buildings unless they diddle kids or are subversive shits, but we should be working towards a cure not pretending that it's a legitimate way to live your life. If there isn't a cure, fine, but they need to know that they are not accepted , and their lifestyle goes against the health of a nation.

I think it means "They're faggots but their OUR faggots, no one but us gets to torment them!"

Croatia is basically the California of the Balkans.

99% Disgusting bluepills, media, beaches, tourism, with like one far right militia movement.

So you think that the American military has deteriorated and needs to be built up, in accordance with Republican rhetoric? You think that making a deal with Iran is bad because they are the "world's biggest state sponsor of terrorism" or whatever the neocon talking point is?

You let us all know how Iran is a real threat to the United States. Not Israel, but the United States. Let's see how knowledgeable you are on foreign policy.

This is what Holla Forums has become.

I guess you are also unaware that Trump endorsed a mandatory death penalty for those who kill police.

You can't apply broken window fallacy to jobs you dumb cunt.
Jobs can generate income much higher, than the original investment and provide additional benefits to the local population.

Quality taste in music, user. And great video.

That is the broken window fallacy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable_of_the_broken_window

To have a functioning economy, money must flow, however. For there to be repairs made, a glass pane to be made, packaged, transported, all generate work for people to do.

I think it comes down to how much economic value there is to free time. In our current crazy economy, with the many NEETS(ocks) around, a lot of work is being done for free in the Open Source communities, among other places.

Traditionally though, I think the entire idea is to make sure there is a demand, around which supply is created. To create supply, people have to be employed. I suppose it's comparable to freelance work in that sense - If no one's paying, no work gets done.

The only one potentially losing in such a situation is the original person who made the money flow, by paying for these repairs for himself - Except that other elements could be considered, such as lose of warmth during winter, more chance of catching a cold due to the broken window plane, and so on.

With our current economy, money can basically made out of thin air - that's why the USA can be so horrendously in debt yet still function as it has become all but fake/Damocles' sword.

Maybe it's all circular logic, though - As I'm not an economist, I'm sure someone else is far better at debating this than I am.

Nigger.

I'll cut you off right here and say, into things that are productive.

If you were to throw $1 billion at Detroit schools, thinking it would help the blacks there and make them better and more productive, we all know you'd be wasting your money.

If instead, that money was spent expanding a dozen tightly congested roads from 2 lane to 3 lane, and cut commuting time by up to half in those areas, then you are doing something mildly productive, that is making life better and easier for tens of thousands of working people, saving fuel, and perhaps marginally improving efficiency in those companies where people make the long commute. There is a payoff. It might not be a massive one, but it's there.

That is kind of at the limit of where governments should effectively go. However, if you were to take it to the next phase, and to give it an exceptional example: some entrepreneurs and savvy investors put a billion dollars into R&D into a new type of solar panel that allows them to be built at half the cost of traditional solar panels, then this type of investment is through the roof in returns, then that type of investment can pay off a hundred or even a thousand fold.

Throwing money at a wall that is based more on empty symbolism rather than something meaningful is money wasted.

Wouldn't the cost and upkeep of the wall pale in comparison to the costs made now with completely open borders?

Furthermore, as said - but still need to get this confirmed - the Wall will also be a railway. I think it was called the B E S T wall but I couldn't find the picture for it so far.

Oh right, found it right after posting:

We don't have completely open borders, so that is not the best comparison. Some parts of the border wall definitely need to be improved, but that should not be a project costing tens of billions of dollars.

Many illegals in the United States are here because they overstayed their visas.

fairus.org/legislation/amnesty/takebackimmigrationreform

Ilegals actually have an advantage in obtaining food stamps. Have Trump ever brought this up? Not that I've heard.

lifezette.com/polizette/illegals-cut-the-line-for-food-stamps/

Stopping this will actually save money, not cost it, and make the United States of less interest for illegal immigrants.

There are a ton of real world things you can do. Trump focuses on a few very expensive things, like mass deportations and an enormous wall, that will prove burdensome.

Gonna need to give this here Wall a bump for visibility.

What I think is interesting also is that this proposal also keeps room for rail lines into Mexico. Honestly, I'd like the USA under Trump to annex at least a big chunk of Mexico, in a gradual fashion, but we'll see.

Here's another one. Illegals are sopping up most of $2 billion in free medical fees paid for by Medicaid.

pbs.org/newshour/rundown/how-undocumented-immigrants-sometimes-receive-medicaid-treatment/

Another benefit illegals get in many states in-state tuition costs.

Close these loopholes. These are the easiest things to get out of the way.

These are excellent points. Seems Trump will address some of these, including the overstayed visas.

Did you see the picture of the proposed Wall, here:

It's more readable when you load the image in a new tab and use CTRL + Mousewheel UP to zoom in.

Daily reminder that all degeneracy and filth we drowning today is direct result of enabling democracy.

Yeah, I see that. My issue is that I don't really know what the demand is for something like that. It seems like they would be adding something very expensive for which there is little demand. I don't know all the reasons for it, but high-speed rail has not done well in the United States, even between areas where you think it would have been done by now. And of course, the border is not the straightest route for a long-distance train ride, nor are border cities usually that significant.

Plus, I would at the very least be concerned about security issues on a border with a shithole like Mexico, especially if the government is attempting to get them to pay for it, plus there is the issue of the cartels. Rail is pretty vulnerable to sabotage.

It seems like a potential security nightmare that would require enough guards that you wouldn't need a big wall in the first place.

Maybe my security concerns are exaggerated, but the economic concerns are not.

Well i don't want to torment anyone as I'm not a sick fuck so….

In Spain literally the only thing (((they're))) doing is just repeating over and over again about how Trump's speech was 76 minutes long.

Because *GASP* Generalisimo Francisco Franco also spoke for extended periods of time!

This.

Which is hilarious because for years they bitched about us being the world police. Now they're bitching we want to focus on ourselves: rest of the world are a bunch of petty cunts.

Little doubt that the Leftists look to Burgerland for inspiration atm, and have done so since the Reagan era.

The Trump era will stand them on their heads heh.

Next step in manifest destiny, brah.

We need Greater California all the way down and pull a Chile and take the entire "Gulf of Mexico" (soon "Gulf of America") coastline all the way down to Central America.

Those stupid taco-fucks don't deserve those beaches.

Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God.

That's a really good point user. This will be an obvious ploy to steal the election. It must be stopped at all costs.

You'd rather go back to being a serf like you forbears?

(((Trump))) is gonna lose

Why would we need a bullet train from San Diego to Brownsville?

One along the I-95 corridor would be much more valuable, and a big undertaking. New York to LA would be even more ambitious and also highly valuable.

Just build a great wall with appropriate monitoring/enforcement, make Mexico pay the full bill, and I think that will be a big enough achievement for the moment.

Bullet train on the I-95 corridor would be amazing and doable but as great as a US to LA connection would be, it would be hell to do with all the public protected land in the west and so many "unimportant" cities.

If they could complete it, it would be great because it would be a boom to the western economies.

He has protectionist trade and an Isolationist mindset. Deadly combination. Trump 2016.

I wonder how much shit Geert will be in for praising Trump and comparing Europe and America's situation.

snappytv.com/tc/2408099/1233401

Basically the only Charlie Hebdo cover I've ever thought was funny.

Old Man JM Le Pen has been commentating Trump over here in France on his twitter. It's pretty funny.

That's actually a great pic, fukken saved.

By definition all illegal immigrants are criminals. Additionally, they don't respect us or our society enough to play by the rules.

Globalists gotta be scared worldwide on this. Fuck, I don't have enough popcorn.

Spot fucking on, and worth a screen cap.

Bom dia!

I don't really have a problem with different backgrounds, but isn't Geert half Dutch and half Jewish?

Brit here and same. I'm chuffed that Brexit was voted for INVOKE ARTICLE 50 FOR FUCK SAKE but the biggest happening will be in America.

For the love of God, vote Trump.

Tarlouzes means faggot in french, bognoules means non-white.

I don't speak french so the meaning is eluding me, as far as I can tell he's trying to say "they're faggots but we need to protect them from non-white outsiders" Or something like that.

Quarter Indonesian, Half Jew, Quarter Dutch.

I´m a 'tard, I thought he was Full European, he can pass as it.

The second picture explains it perfectly, Trump had to sacrifice his daughter to a jew to be able to get in with the Jews to inevitably MAGA and get rid of them once he gets power.

So the joke is that using naughty language makes Trump just as bad as the terrorists? I don't get their point.

Youre not a democracy, youre a republic..

Who here actually wants to save democracy?

That's not a figure of speech if you want democracy, please reply and let me know.

underrated dubs

Bougnoule is the French version of sand nigger/raghead ect … It says almost exactly :
Out ! the sand niggers who come to kill our faggots

So that future presidents can't quietly abandon it.

I've been thinking about this myself. If happening, and I gain any power at all. I will have to both conquer/enslave and command spics by the legion if I am to survive the happenings against the systems attacks in my area. Successfully securing and mastering my local geographic area pretty much ensures I have all the necessary parts in place to simply march down into the south and take all resources available. And whats funny is the very much ignored aspect of how fractured and divisive 'Latino' populations are. A handy resource in its own right.

Securing such a resource base will ensure complete domination when the march on washington begins. Either by what forces I could bring to bear, or in support of others more capable or logically emplaced to take the fight to the real enemies. An side aspect of this could render an fully 'American' North American manifest destiny, just by simple war requirements.