'>I grew up around blacks and identify as one so that gives me all the excuse to use the word nigger 113 times in a...

'>I grew up around blacks and identify as one so that gives me all the excuse to use the word nigger 113 times in a movie"

t. Quentin Cuckatino.

Fuck off, nigger.

Shit, being Quentin must be fucking awesome.

Really makes you think

Pick one.

If you haven't enjoyed Tarantino and Guy Ritchie movies in your early 20s, you are a faggot.

t. cuckold

He wasn't always an overt cuckold. Some of his early film's are breddy gud.

Tbh I really enjoyed Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown, Snatch, Rocknrolla and Lock Stock.

But, there's no denying that these two directors are some kind of perverted submissives.

Someone post the strapon Madonna/Guy Ritchie pic.

Checkmate SJWs

Try 15. You should really be growing out of that kind of thing by your 20's.

Yeah, and go smoke cigarettes and drink coffee on a mezzanine like an adult.

Faggot.

WHATS HIS NAME?

DUDE FEET LMAO

t. Quentin Cuckoldino

Remember that Cuckoldino wrote True Romance, including the "part eggplant" scene. Considering that he's Italian, the real purpose of the scene becomes clear: he's outlining why he thinks of himself as being black.

Heh, mad as fuck cumskin.

Holy shit, that's fucking hilarious. I bet he's never heard the Sicilian folktale, The Moor's Bones, where a son kills his coal burning whore of a mother after first killing her buck.

imagine being QT : smart, you have vision, but you also have that fucking face. Couldnt have been easy. i know there was a time in my life when i could have easily been cucked out if id been with the wrong girl when i was at a low point. Luckily the girls i liked werent that type. But california is sure to be full of them, even back then. Just waiting to snatch up some successful young director and bend him to her will. Most fetishes i can see the logical track of it and say.. 'ok i can see that' but i cant wrap my head around the foot stuffi mean a footjob i get but the rest just is too out there.

I need to understand.

What gave you that impression?

Blacker than Barack Obama.

Didn't he have a redneck assrape a nigger in one of his films?

I NEED MORE OF THESE

This is gonna sound wrong but its like that screencap of the doggos having civilized discussion about politigs