Why do gooks looks so cute normally but then look so retarded when sucking cock?

Also, share stories of your best/worst blowjobs. What race of chicks tends to suck the best dick in your experience?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video1860104/crackhead_gives_a_quick_blowjob
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like going down to this adult bookstore and stick my dick through a hole in the wall…I have no clue who sucks it but it feels great!

The one and only time I almost blew my load during a blowjob was with an Asian grill. I had to make her stop because I still wanted to have intercourse. When it comes to sex, the Asian ladies are superior.

I'm betting it's some middle aged overweight white dude.

Wat made it so good?

The Asian female. They're more sensual, softer. Most, in my experience don't understand about tempo and can't deepthroat.

Most regular white grills, that is.

Nigger crackheads give good ones because they are in a hurry. They stroke fast and suck hard

As great as that sounds, I don't think I could ever go there.

xvideos.com/video1860104/crackhead_gives_a_quick_blowjob

So Asian girls tend to be better at deepthroat? I'm kinda surprised by that, I would've thought they'd be too gentle to deepthroat.

Asians tend to have a smaller mouth than most, so when they that racially superior dick theyre struggling to handle it all in their mouths

take* not that

Not saying that, no. That comment was in reference to regular white grills.

Of course, it doesn't help having a 7" dong, but still.

Everyone knows guys give the best blowjobs

OP is a fag. The proper vantage point for a blowjob is THIS, not the "guy standing next to the dick with a camera" view.