MEGYN KELLY'S COUP INSIDE FOX NEWS SUCCESSFUL

Coup going down at Fox News to turn it into a liberal agenda mouthpiece like CNN/MSNBC.

archive.is/oRiPQ
infowars.com/sjw-coup-going-down-at-fox-news/

Roger Ailes is out.

Trump had gotten Ailes and Fox under his thumb, but Megyn and her international backers slipped out.

Now it will be used as a weapon against his presidency.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zhUWM
answers.com/Q/Is_doug_brunt_Jewish
archive.is/sJo3L#6%
wnd.com/2016/04/lawsuit-super-monopoly-trying-to-destroy-talk-radio/print/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

megyn kelly is the real mastermind behind globalism and the Bush's and Soros are all just pawns in her game

What the fuck else is new? They haven’t been behind him for the primaries; they weren’t going to be behind him for the general anyway.

It would be sexy if someone raped her to death. Do it for your country former military men

Also, Here's an article from 2006 I'm sure you guys will find interesting.

Rupert Murdoch Loves Hillary Clinton

First post, shill post.

They were fully behind him for the general. Not anymore.

Forgot pic and link

archive.is/zhUWM

I keep hearing about how smart Jews are but didn't a single one of them think about how destroying every news outlet to stop Trump might have negative ramifications for their future?

They don't think that far ahead. It helps NOW, and that's when they want the help to come.

This scheme is coming from on high

That Jew cunt is the head of Facebook

I used to be into that all powerful omnipotent view of them. I just think they're more naturally smart in subversive, manipulative ways like we are naturally creative, Asians are natural imitators, and blacks are natural slaves.

Both views on Jews is flawed. Either they are really good "in the moment", or they overthink something to death the complexity will naturally kill it. Hence the rinse and repeat cycle for thousands of years.

Am I the only one who thinks that this is because Trump has serious blackmail on Ailes?

Civilization is being forced into making it's choice far quicker than I'd thought.

No it's we've been saying it the whole time

If anything a trump presidency would bring them mondo ratings.
A hillary presidency would just make them go back to pre election levels of being in the toilet.

Fox news is either
1.Going to go into the toilet of cuckservatism
2.Get its head on straight and embrace the young alt right revolution and hire milo to replace bill o'riley

Saying what? Be specific.

I could see Trump having a hand in this, especially after the way he so cleanly broomed Rato.
Ailes was the other gen election liability that needed to be wrapped up.

Trump could have been working on this with Kelly since their "Truce Interview".

first post is always best post

goddamn, I'd love to get pegged by Megyn.

Yes. Trade one anti white with another.

What about all those anchorfags that were going to walk out with Ailes in solidarity? They chickened out?

Yeah I can just imagine all the pensioners tuning in..
Hey, why is Bill looking so young and slim all of a sudden? And why is he acting more like a faggot then before?

FTFY Even a true homosexual cock sucker is less of a faggot than King Cuckservative O'Reilly.

When is summer over?

>When is summer over?

Never.

It's never over.

This is what happens when you try to play the Jewish game.

Why is this place the only place I'm reading about a Megyn Kelly coup. Not even the ultimate granddaddy Game blog Chateau Heartiste has anything on it…

trump can just start his on news channel and make a fortune off it.

So she can go on about wage gaps?

ya it'll be about how woman fill their gaps to earn their wages

if you think that's bad just check out cuck/pol/

two things no one on this board (who isn't a summerfag) wants to be associated with

pls lurk moar

So this is the gamble. Supposedly the other hosts were demanding Ailes stay or they walk, but I'm betting it was just bluster and their bluff has been called. Now Fox will slowly start shilling against Trump, ramping it up over time. By the general election, we may see MSNBC levels of hatred for the God Emperor. If we pull through regardless, the media as a whole is going to be fully and completely discredited.

>>>/auschwitz/

thank god we have memes, right?

Her real name? Megyn Shekelqueen Rothschild! If nothing else, it would be unexpected.

There are some indications that Kelly's second husband, novelist Doug Brunt, is Jewish.

For example, this: answers.com/Q/Is_doug_brunt_Jewish

Pic related. Thoughts?

This is Brunt's father, Manly (for Almanzo, probably) Yates Brunt, who was a psychiatrist.

;>)

Isn't Megyn Kelly the one practically begging for Don's semen?

No, Megyn Kelly is the one who is attacking Trump every which way she can and shilled hard for #NeverTrump. Murdochs sons have supported her and now with this (second) fabricated sexual assault claim have finally convinced Ailes it's not worth fighting it out anymore, and he's left the network. Now they are in complete control and you may even see a purge of the network of those who don't fall in line. Kelly now has the full backing of those who control the network and all the people that resented her for what she did to Ailes are up against it due to this development.

Well, I woul stick my cock inside her few times. But only if she would be silence or yus say: deeeper, deeeper, my aryan fucker, deeper!!!

…i am omming, i am comming …. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

She's a rat whore.

I'd fuck her 'tho.

Good. Let oreilly and hannity leave and watch their ratings plummet

Media losing power to internet.

here come dat fucking cat

Kill yourself.

I'm not a fan of O'Reilly, but to suggest a self-proclaimed nigger dick sucking faggot like Milo should replace him is retard tier.

I'll be happy when Fox goes more explicitly to the left, once grandmas turn it off they'll have no audience left

Wat? With a strap-on?

God. This is a sad world.

It was a clause in their contracts that they could, but I never heard of read where any of them said they would.

The left are prepared and probably planning to sacrifice Fox News in hopes of winning the presidency. If they have to lose Fox it would ultimately be a small price to pay for America. In the last few years, the talk radio industry was intentionally decimated because it is the most open and easily accessible medium for dissent to the average American. They'll probably do the same thing with any conservative television networks. They'll make Fox fail with "bad" programming decisions that turn off its viewers but the mainstream appearance will be that conservative programming just isn't profitable anymore.

Cumulus Media became a talk radio monopoly through acquisitions, and the company has a reputation for dumbfounding intentionally poor business decisions, like changing successful talk radio stations in big metros to country music stations for no reason.

Examples of Cumulus Media intentionally destroying itself/ conservative talk radio:

archive.is/sJo3L#6%

Antitrust lawsuit against Cumulus:

wnd.com/2016/04/lawsuit-super-monopoly-trying-to-destroy-talk-radio/print/

How are they unlikely allies?

she said women are a minority number in the workforce because they also have families to take care of, and that's very respectable

you fucking mong

Whether they actually do or not it's pretty telling that in the currentyear even some female anchors are calling bullshit on Megyn and seem to be standing against her as much as they're standing "with" Ailes. Evidently it's an open secret there that nobody likes her.

Eggsellent. It will just push more people to alt media.

How is that not specific. Get literate nigger.

I like this thread. It's at least 75% shills. Something fishy is going on.

Elaborate or you're gay

Her husband is a Jew and ailes was the last top goy in American media.

I'm trying to think what guy megan kelly looks like.

nose looks a little familiar…

anyone else seeing this?

The Summer of TRUMP never ends!

it's too late

Trump will make some new laws fucking with all news channels

so true

it's still summer 2015

Jews are gonna run her against Trump in 2020

Damn it, all she needs is a good dicking and a Man who will make her feel submissive like she is naturally supposed to, bet her Husband is some huge cuck, When Women's egos go on the run society suffer the consequences.

Shouldn't you be out shopping for school supplies for the upcoming year?

…It wasn't?

Holy hell. Watch any of their shows that isn't Lou Dobbs, Hannity, Jeanine, and half of O'Riley.

I mean has anybody ever seen The Five? You could put it on CNN and not know the difference. Outnumbered could be on MSNBC. Brett Baier could be on ABC without a hitch.

And not even that, who do they have on as guests? Krauthammer, former DNC strategists, Geraldo, [insert neocon jew here]

Fox Jews has always been a liberal agenda mouthpiece. The difference is that if you're up at 10PM you can see the opposition.

go to bed jack

to a pleb cuckservative they are because 'well why would they be friends?!?!'

this cycle, though, is showing many of them just how incestuous this shit is

Oh and I gotta ask.. Whats with the new trend of kike women getting a nose job but keeping the hooked tip?

it's called a sharp nosed jew….they love it

interesting considering all the names DNC called her in those emails