Male

What should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn:
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lift

and stop being a faggot

Suicide

Girls don't have dicks. Your problems are solved, i'll send the receipt to your house faggot

But when girls lift weights guys are still attracted to them.

One guy that hits on me says I'm genetically programmed to be "submissive." It's starting to get to me. I'm so much smaller and shyer.

Literally in every other way I look like a girl. Short, skinny, thin wrists, bubble butt, small hands. And my face looks lotsa years younger, so pretty girly.

That's nice.

pics for this horny degenerate?

So I should go for it? The thought excites me, but I don't want to admit that that guy made me gay.

Post pics of your ass here and accept the fact you're a manwhore

Still a penis and no vagina. If you cut your dick out, we are near. All girls don't have a penis, but every girl has an ass. Chop chop user

You can start by inviting Jesus into your life, user. Have a personal relationship with him. Just like you would have with a friend. He was raised from the dead and is alive in heaven so you are having a relationship with a real living, breathing person. But you have to take all this by faith. You can not see him and touch him so there is always room for doubt. But if you pray and ask God to give you the firm faith to believe. I am confident it will happen for you.

Well I didn't say anything about being trans. I'm just a straight guy who is really submissive toward men.

Either lift or accept becoming a sissy faggot.

Now show daddy that ass :^)

hormones and crossdressing. then you can be my qt trap gf

Let go your earthly tether, OP. Enter the void. Empty and become wind. Empty and become wind

Let's praise Him with joyous song!
"Open your bowels for Jesus,
Empty yourself and pray;
As you dwell in His Word,
You'll be undeterred
To open your bowels for Jesus."
Amen & Glory!
Praise him with many motions!
>>>/fart/

please tell me the last time daddy fisted you

Let go.

Stop right there.

Demonic possession keywords. who are you working for?

The lucky few. This band of brothers and sisters of anarchy, are witnessing the beginning of an era of true freedom. Together, we will forge a world without kings or Queens, without borders or nations, where man's only allegiance is to himself and those he loves. We will return to the true balance of natural order

You think freedom is something you can take or give on a whim. But to your people freedom is just as essential as…Air. And without it, there is no life. There is only….Darkness

that is quite a nice anus though. i'll say that much

How many demons are inhabiting your body, user?

I don't believe it OP, you should probably show us your body with timestamp, also sharpie in pooper.

OP become a "lesbian". Get into the fetish of traps fucking women.

The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: nitrostarch

I'll give you the answer you've been baiting for.

Why? So OP can have a way back?

after a couple years on HRT your balls are done for, even if they're still attached.

OP, stop being a faggot. You hear me? Being a faggot is wrong. God hates fags but you already know this. Go get some pussy, preferably tight underage pussy (beware of law enforcement if you do – they are poor little white guys who think these teenage whores aren't ready for sex. You believe that?! That's about the only thing these little bitches are good for at that age.)

stop being a massive faggot and go fuck pussy right now

Are… are you serious?

Basically, if get a vag, you're just a counterfeit woman. If he keeps his dick, he's something that a lot of people consider unique or even better than a woman. No m to f trans girl should EVER cut their dick off. Worst mistake you could make.