Not to sound like a downer, but seeing as how well Trump is doing ATM...

Not to sound like a downer, but seeing as how well Trump is doing ATM, don't you think Hillary will pull some shit to make sure he doesn't get to be president? Something drastic wouldn't be out of the picture, such as assassination attempts, widescale civil unrest/martial law, etc.

What do you think Hillary's thinking of doing right now, and how can we stop her from pulling some shit?

Bump, if he is winning, she'll throw everything she has at him.

It's not just Hillary that wants to stop Trump. You can expect the media to go on an all out attack on him the last couple weeks before the election polls open. They're going to throw everything at him and the kitchen sink.

I'd bet on false flag failed assassination attempt on herself.

It'll be the same thing that always happens: Hillary gets bootyblasted over Trump, and then will have her gorillion connections try to ensure Trump is ded, missing or god know whatever else before elections are over. All so she can be president without any effort.

You gotta remember the old saying: Cross a Clinton, and you better pray to god she never finds out where you live/who you are.

Shillary is out of tricks.

She keeps playing the "he's wasist" and "muh vagina" cards and no one gives a shit. She's been outed too many times as a lying, cheating, backstabber with a tattered political background of selling secrets and money laundering.

Her next more is probably fanning the BLM flames to start some kind of country wide chimpout, giving chimp in charge Oingoboingo reason to declare martial law. This would stop the entire election process and give king nigger another year or so to sell the US to China/Israel.

This would be amusing if only it will trigger real copycats.

I'm sure Trump has thought about this.

Rolling for 1968 part 2.

"Hilary" isn't thinking anything. This is all according to Jewish plans, but you are right about assassination attempt/martial law. Trump is just playing his role.

Pretty sweet, once everyone stops being afraid and chasing shekels, society will start running again. No more economic despots.

user the union had an election in the middle of the civil war, king nigger trying to hold onto office for some rioters would fan the flames so much higher.

It's considered high treason to postpone the elections AT ALL. Being in any way involved with doing such a thing means you and the ones supporting you are classified as attempting to coup the government/overthrow the government end it means you die very very fast, or otherwise spend the rest of your miserable life in Guantanamo, or worse, forced to watch Jeb campaign reruns on PBS.

Taking out Trump now would start a civil war. She knows it. Her advisors know it. The alphabet agencies know it. Putin knows it.

But some people would rather rule over a pile of corpse than lose.

Dear god man, respect the Geneva convention!

NO ANYTHING BUT THAT, I TAKE THE 8TH AMENDMENT.

I've seen the theory before that the democrats are going to sacrifice Slick Willie because he's going senile anyway. This would happen in August or September to drown out Hilldog's mire of corruption with a grieving widow resolved to continue despite her tragic, coincidental loss all to stave off the Trump campaign's death blow and collect pity points.

Close, it'll be a crisis drill directed at mothers. Similar to link related but bigger and with more emphasis on maternity.

Man I saw that picture once a long long time ago and didn't save it and I've been searching for it ever since. Thanks for posting user.

I don't get it, how would offing Slick Willie change anything?

Some of these things being bullets

Best way to stop that? Plant the idea in the public consciousness.
Yes, it will be rejected as an insane "conspiracy" theory at first. But once it actually happens it will lose it's strength. People will have come to expect it..

Hilldedog only married Bill for his political aspirations. Right now, he's rapidly outliving his usefulness.

Realistically? It wouldn't.
That doesn't mean Hillary wouldn't attempt it anyway.

If hillary could do something, she would

Please God, let there be a stand down order for the Philadelphia Police.

What he and his wife do in the privacy of their bedroom is no concern of ours.