Holla Forums Mod Sperging Out

Some gay boy is angry that people don't like Harry Pooter as much as the Star Wars Prequels. Check this out.

archive.is/1YJfh

He's throwing out bans like they're candy, this is a place that allowed a black cock thread to reach over 100 posts with no bans, but insult harry pooter and that's a bridge too far.

Holla Forums was essentially a better version of Holla Forums, this mod poor little white guyery is no good

y tho?

It was the best banter board on the site until now. We had really good memes.

holy shit was Watto a space-Jew?? That's a pretty antisemitic nose

they also gave him a beard and a black hat in the second one

but I'm sure it's pure coincidence

This is the fundamental problem with user made boards, faggots make boards then impose faggot rules when they get popular.
That said Potters is better than nuWars simply because they didn't ruin an existing franchise.

The prequels are looking a lot better now that we've seen Star Wars really get ruined by Disney and Jew Jew Abrahams.

Holla Forums is shit, 90% youtube e-celeb spam and 10% unironic retardation. I stopped going there months ago.

sage for nobody cares about that shit board

The entire purpose of Harry Potter is an attempt to normalize miscegenation. Rowling has said so herself many times.

TL/DR: don't fall for it.

I saw the posts you were getting banned for.
Holla Forums vols have always deleted spam, maybe you should make memes that people like instead of coming up with low energy shit to shove in everyone's faces.

Need help bumping the niggerdicks thread plx

She also said that a character she described as white in the books was always meant to be black when they cast a nigglet in the movie.
She wasn't always a political puppet but exposure to hollywood changed that.

poor little white guyolds truly are the worst fucking people on the planet. You are lower than jews.

Hey OP, why do you have so many images of nigger dicks on your computer?

gb2 /4chon/

The only reason Holla Forums was redeemable for a while was because /a/ was full shit and weabs haven't been condensed on this site. It's a terrible board.

It's terrible only because of the freech invasion and nobody willing to fight them off when they took over the board.

i'll fite u m8
knick ya in da gabba

OP, you should ask yourself whether Holla Forums is the right place to be bitching about a mod sperging out. I mean, just look around this place for ten minutes.

Why do you think he's immune to mind tricks? The Jews are already masters of trickery

Easy to say when the franchise was always shit and just kept going just to sell.

Just find out who the mod is in irc, find out where he lives and give him a little scare in the middle of the night.

He's prime mod material for Holla Forums then.

good point

ponies do the sperging out here.

agree

agree also.