Some girls have penises

Some girls have penises

Deal w/ it!

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Health/doctor-aims-perform-head-transplant-2017-experts-remain/story?id=33775323
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, some men wear dresses and pretend to be women though.

YOU deal with it. It is called mental illness. Idiot.

No YOU deal with it.

no you deal with it. i'll stay the fuck away from that.

sometimes morons or people with mental problems will aggressively tell you to "deal with it" when they chat shit. The trick is to ignore them - this is how I "deal with it".

no they don't

some men look like girls though

that's not a girl
its a disgusting perversion of humanity with a mental disorder
deal with it

not the best analogy

platypuses haven't been physically mutilated to have duck-like bills.

Don't you dare oppress platypuses like that! They were born that way, and if they want to identify as ducks you have no right to deny them that, you mean old bigot!

I think it is a great analogy because it identifies the source of the problem. That is obviously NOT a duck, it is a platypus. Just like in OP's pic, that is NOT a girl. Mutilated or not, fucked up looking animal or not, the problem is the same…incorrectly identifying the subject.

kek

What the fuck. When did this thing start existing?

no u

on that hand it is an apt analogy, on the other hand, the platypus is born with the feature that likens it to a duck. trannies have to stuff silicone into their chests in order to resemble females.

to elaborate, certainly a tranny is human-shaped which is similar to a female, but they have to modify parts of themselves that are otherwise not female-like in order to appear female instead of only human-shaped. platypuses are not duck-shaped but they do possess a bill and webbed lower limbs similar to a duck; the platypus would need to change its base shape in order to resemble a duck to the same degree a tranny resembles a female post-op.

200+ years ago when white people discovered australia. before then, it didn't exist.

i don't know how to break this to you but if you have a dick you are not a girl

But if a platypus had free will (and opposable thumbs) it may be that they would eagerly seek to alter themselves to be more like ducks by gluing feathers on to their fur and waddling around making quacking sounds instead of whatever the fuck noise they make now. The difference you are proposing may only be due to the inability of platypuses to change their appearance, not the lack of desire to do so.

(This convo is getting really weird, btw.)

No reason to be gentle. OP shouldn't be deluded. There is no such thing as girls with dicks. They are all men who have used hormones and cosmetic surgery to make themselves resemble women. But they will never actually be women.

This is a biological truth that cannot be avoided. No amount of cognitive dissonance will actually make them women.

no they dont lol

cognitive dissonance won't do it, but it is theoretically possible to change a male to a woman and vice versa. to be clear, there is absolutely no reason to change a healthy, functioning animal from one sex to the other, but it could potentially be done via some kind of unimaginably invasive gene therapy treatment. like, replacing bones cell-by-cell and shit. that is, you would have to basically clone each and every one of the persons cells but with one of the sex chromosomes changed and then gradually switch each and every one of the persons cells with the new ones. i don't even want to imagine what would be involved with replacing the nervous system.

an even more mind-boggling possibility would be to extract/insert chromosomes from/to each and every cell in the person's body in vivo' - that is, find a way to suck a single chromosome out of every cell and smoosh a different chromosome into every cell. again, bones and neurons would be a pretty major sticking point with this method. hell, with both these methods you might just want to ignore the brain and bones and probably nerves and just hope that it'll work out.

again, there's absolutely no point to do this, if a person is already male and their male parts are functional and everything's fine, there is no reason to change them to a female. at all. transgenderism is a mental illness for which the cure is to harden the fuck up and stop being an idiot.

You're delving deeply into science fiction here. I can't say with confidence that such a procedure will ever be possible. Maybe in 1000 years.

Given our current technology, this is the most relevant thing you wrote.

I would be willing to accept MtF conversion if we had sufficient technology for the person to become capable of child birth.

The way things are now, they are merely pretending to be women.

Also, it's completely insane to allow children to undergo conversion. Children are not intelligent enough to make that kind of unbelievably life changing judgment. Since it is pretty much already too late for them to be passably changed after they've reached adulthood, and thus gaining the mental acuity to even make a decision like that, the whole concept should be scrapped until we have the technology for adults to be 100% converted.

>>>/nofap/ to end this degeneracy

but why though? if they've got a penis then they are capable of playing a role in the reproductive process, why would you cut up a male and stitch a uterus into their abdomen when there are already perfectly functional females all over the place? for that matter, from where would you get the uterus to stitch into the male? from a female? would you cut the uterus out of a female in order to put it in a male? but the female already had the uterus! she could've used it herself! or would you clone the uterus using the male's tissue/DNA? well shit, at that point you might as well just be cloning whole people and not bother putting foreign organs into people.

it's frankenstein-esque; there's no reason to re-animate the dead, you can just create new humans using the natural method of reproduction. re-animating the dead is just a waste of, apparently, lightning.

there isn't a reason for it. there is not a reason for it.

I agree with you. I also think it's pointless. But if we're going to entertain peoples mental illnesses, then we may as well go all the way through with it. Only changing converting them at a cosmetic level (like we currently do) is truly pointless and probably more of a threat to their mental health, in the long run, than leaving them unchanged.

ALLow me to HAPPILY bring to you a new type of gene transfiguring technology! :3
This is an artificial machine that can do JUST that!
Personally, I'm transgender because I think men are ugly, and I want to attain a pristine form of beauty! ^^ Of course, I feel I have a lot of feminine traits, and I believe my personality would be easier for most people to accept if I were a girl

Marxism has got to your brain

i'm not sure CRISPR can be used to replaced entire chromosomes

although admittedly, i don't know much about CRISPR

also, it's almost definitely going to be weaponised and kill us all before anyone ever gets to use it for anything as frivolous as changing their fucking sex.

You mean the book communism was based on?
I haven't even read it lol, idk what that has to do with a simple observation.

True, but if we're going to think like that we may as well assume that world won't survive to be a better place, because that technology is being fully developed right now. Mass extinction is long overdue y'all!
Of course, there is also the option of undergoing a brain transplant on two willing participants of the opposite sex. A live brain transplant is scheduled to be done later this year, look it up! If successful we can go well on our way to mapping the consciousness and then science fiction will become reality!
Here's the first article I found on it. Do a little research and tell me what you think! abcnews.go.com/Health/doctor-aims-perform-head-transplant-2017-experts-remain/story?id=33775323

A head transplant is easier than a brain transplant. A head transplant would require reconnecting all of the nerves in the uppermost potion of the spine, which would be tremendously difficult. The challenge would be connecting 2 different spines together somewhere on the neck level. But I suppose it would be possible. A brain transplant, on the other hand, would require reconnecting all of the nerves from the brain to the spine. I imagine that this would be far more difficult.

I can't tell you how that works exactly. It does require months of hard work though. They have to keep the body in a coma and continuously feed it anti-bodies to keep the body from rejecting the head.
I have heard that they have performed the operation on animals before with success, which is why they moved to human test-subjects.
I personally find it scary, but if it would make me and someone else happy, why not?

Either way, it would take years of physical therapy for the person to gain full control of their new body. And they may never gain the level of control that a normal able-bodied person has.

If you want to fuck men dressed as women go for it, I couldn't give a shit.
But you will always be a faggot fucking another man.
Any excuses you can concoct are simply that, excuses.
You are a faggot.

If you already have a normal body, then it's definitely not worth the risk. Surgeries of this type are being researched for people whose bodies are defective for some reason. It was never intended as a cosmetic procedure, though who knows what is to come in the future.

That is scary

I am technically pansexual. Whatever that means to YOU idc, but I am well aware I would fuck anyone XD

I suppose you're right. However, when you suggested that they would have to reconnect multiple nerve endings, I would have to imagine they have some kind of nanotechnology or machines to do that. The human hand is too unsteady for such a complicated procedure.
CRISPR maybe?

a "brain transplant" would actually be a body transplant - you are your brain

Actually, pansexual is a mental illness term used to refer to animals who procreate outside of their species
It is used in a modern sense to describe someone who puts no limits on their sexuality. This means I can be bi, gay, lesbian, etc. And yes, I have even been attracted to cartoon characters, so don't start with me XD

You know, that thought did cross my mind when I was writing that post. But it's kind of nitpicking.

I believe that is how it is currently done. And they have had success in recent years with reconnecting severed nerves.

But Nanotechnology would probably be ideal. We don't have that technology yet.

I see. We are not far, however! Like I suggested, CRISPR may be ideal for making these procedures less complex. It could as simple as chugging a spoon-full of medicine with CRISPR and you'll see a change within months. THAT would be ideal, but it may not be possible for a few years.

I get what you're saying. And I could easily see it being applied to a fetus or zygotes. But using it on a fully grown human is a different thing altogether. It could it being used to aid hormone therapies. But I don't see it transforming one organ into another. It could be used to aid some other process to do this.

A practical application might be preparing a body to accept a new organ, which was created using a hosts stem cells. Say a uterus or ovaries. CRISPR could help the endocrine system to shift to support the new organs.

*I could see it being used to aid hormone therapies.

this isn't reddit you subhuman commie

It's a guy with tits. But I'd still stick it in his butt.

Your unrepentant faggotry is commendable compared to those in denial.

I don't know I'd probably be ashamed after and might consider suicide. I'm just saying I'd probably do it.
Also you could probably fuck him doggystyle and you wouldn't even have to see his dick.

Some mans are cutter than girls, even with penises. Deal with that, faggotos.

KILL IT.. KILL IT WITH FIRE!

So, will you post pics or GTFO?

There's really no need to abbreviate the word "with". This isn't SMS.

t. TrueTrans™