How do we keep young white men from falling victim to far right ideologies when all they see in the zeitgeist today is...

How do we keep young white men from falling victim to far right ideologies when all they see in the zeitgeist today is that the "left" hates them and the establishment right does nothing to prevent it

Stop making shit threads like this one for a start.

who is this fine Gentleman

sory for newfagging

Sir Oswald Mosley

You'd have to convince them, somehow, that that "left" isn't really leftist – an impossibility, as they regard such notions as "no true scotsman;" and that that "left" calls itself "the left," and uses leftist slogans and iconography.

You'd also have to get social media consumers and certain elements of the professional newsmedia to stop vilifying and expressing hatred for "white people."

"Whites" are not regarded a race or ethnic group in the way that "blacks" or "asians" are. One can say or write anything about "whites," no matter how inflammatory, and face no consequences or ramifications of any sort.

Unless prejudice toward "whites" becomes socially unacceptable, and stops being associated with leftism, rightist movements will continue to gain traction, especially on the internet.

this. We need to face it.

I think you're looking at this the wrong way round. We need to remove the PC culture around dealing with non-white ethnicity, not make include white people in the idpol fuck fest we have going on today.

Of course, actual discrimination cant be tolerated, but I think the distinction is important.

How do we do that though ? Minorities have an incentive to push PC culture that favor them.

Is it really in favor of them? Isnt it normally the white tumblrinas that push for PC culture more than anything?

Look at what Zizek said about PC culture. He says that the racist, dirty, non-PC jokes were what bought different ethnic groups together the most where he lived. It was only when real racism and discrimination arose that they had to stop. I would say non-PC culture and having minorities treated like anyone else in the west is what most minorities would want.

Not that I can really speak on their behalf of course, this is just my speculation.

What we can do about the fuckery we have in the modern day 'left' atm is a question that keeps me up at night.

Well BLM pushes black interests with its actions right now since PC culture is established. It's the old prisoner game, collaborating would benefit everybody, but in presence of PC culture, it's in the interest of each group to push their own agenda.

Being pro-black doesn't imply being ­ant­i-­wh­ite.

Stop with this retarded meme.

Why does someone pro-white is directly seen as anti-black then ?

Because historically it was just that. Look at the KKK. If you want to unsully "white power" or whatever, then go ahead and build some hospitals in your white name, but bitching about minorities on the internet isn't going to solve your problems. Fucking right-wing NEETS.

It doesn't favor them and never has. The sole purpose of political correctness is to bully people out of discussing serious societal problems. Liberals want to avoid making life better for minorities of any kind, but also want to not feel bad for it.

The conservative types that popularized the phrase know this, but as with all of their rhetoric, they just use it as a dog whistle while also pushing what it describes, i.e. "pro-life", "family values".

Because you dont really need a reason to specify you're pro white. Also it's just connotations really.

In the current game that includes PC culture, are you sure there isn't one when the other groups are led to specify they are pro their own group ?

So you are admitting being pro-(your group) implies being against-(the other groups)

How does that imply that?

Let's get back to where that started shall we ?

Historically, being pro-(your group) implies being against-(the other groups).

Yes, historically, and that's the key word. Point out to me a pro-white group that wasn't against others.

That started off as to why being pro-yourgroup implies being against-yourgroup.

I'm not claiming otherwise.

Like tankiehat said, the only reason to call oneself something "pro-white" is to be disingenuous. It is itself a form of political correctness.

So calling oneself "pro-black" is too ?

Being pro anything doesn't imply being against the other necessarily, but it can come to that when violence is taken under its banner.

The fact that you think you have to ask only proves my point. It's petty and puerile.

This is what the "anuddah shoah" inbreds scream about to begin with. "BUT THE NIGGERS ARE DOING IT SO IT'S FAIR!"

Can't you cordially and intelligently address the point I'm raising ?

Ok then.

For example, being a humanist doesn't imply you want to slaughter every other animals.

Sure I can. But it's not deserved.

Look man, I don't care if you want to shitpost, but I'm trying to get to the end of it here.

I am a "young" white man.
How come I don't see the left hating me?

Must be cause I don't have my Ideology glasses on and am not afraid to accept reality…

That's because US cannot deal with it's inherit racism, and transforms it into "guilt".
Most of europe has no such problem. We are racists against nationalities. Not colors of skin.

Nope! It's only bourgie kids, that want revolution without revolution that push it.

If you promote the interests of one group, against others, then it's all about whether the group you support has the right to be against another group.
Had Nazis the right to be against Jews and Commies?
Had 50's USA the right to be against Commies?
Had the KKK the right to be against Blacks?
Does BLM have the right to be against "Whites"?
I say no. You may say yes, and I'll say you go >>>/gulag/

So, why do we have the right to be against Capitalism and Bourgies?

That's because we can pruve our ideas are justified and can be supported.

Could Hitler's ideas be? NOPE! Unless you wanted to .. how does Holla Forums call it? Oh, yeah! Blue-pill yourself and see ZE JOOS as the ones responsible for your country being in a mess.