Bomb Iran for Israel: Vote Trump!

Do you edgelords fucking get it yet? Trump is in bed with the lot of 'em. He just said in his speech that we have to support our greatest ally in the region, Israel and that we should choke Iran with more sanctions.

Iran is the crown jewel for the merchant, and Trump is about to deliver it to them on a silver platter.

good point. better vote for hillary.

do you really think i give a flying FUCK about iran when my great country is in shambles?

It's almost as if both parties are completely jew'd…

So more Americans should go die in another war for Israel?

Then you go you little fucking bitch and stop taking my money to do it you nigger.

And shillary is not?

That doesn't negate the fact that Hillary is equally jew'd.

I still support Trump, though. If only for the fact that his election will cleanse the White movement of all the Aut-Right hobbyists.

Of course she is, they probably all hang out and eat thousand dollar steaks together after diddling little kids.

TRUMP IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED!

Yea the kike analysts probably have a shit load of counter-measures for this rise in nationalism if not even totally behind it for some hebraic scheme.

War is fun, what the fuck is your problem?

Ok then go and quit taking my money you welfare queen.

Keep working for my paycheck wagecuck.

Don't forget, you're working for me.

REPORTED

It doesn't matter OP. As long as we restore the white race, I'm ok with it. Israel is mostly white, so they with us. We just need them to not let them influence America.

Bbut the God emperor would never do that hes a gud boi and wud nevr du nuttin.

Wow.

So what should burgers do? Vote for Hillary? Abstain from voting so that Hillary wins?

Fuck off kike.

And here come the slew of shill threads.

0/10

This is bigger than voting for one of two puppets.

This place could be a platform to rally together and find solutions outside the political but its more memetastic to enjoy Trump's cult of personality.

are shills even trying anymore?

Hummm

Tough choice there

How many of these have you made today?

Same result. Greater Israel must be established. Didn't knock down two whole skyscrapers to just stop now did they? I honestly think their plans were significantly delayed.

What about using memes against this seeming inevitability? I guess it would have to be initiated organically.

Sure you've had years and years to do this, but now that Trumps around it's REALLY IMPORTANT that we "organize" and "think about solutions" guys.

That picture is so sad :^(

He's saying all candidates are compromised you retards.

america first
wall

forgot sage

how much were you paid for this one, moshe