Gamergate been dead for years

Is this Cisbusters 2.0?
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/03/16/amy-schumer-blames-internet-trolls-for-tanking-the-ratings-on-her-netflix-special/

Other urls found in this thread:

ageofshitlords.com/former-gawker-editor-admits-that-gamergate-killed-gawker/
archive.is/HxSuq
breitbart.com/london/2014/12/11/gamergate-anti-bullying-campaign-cost-gawker-over-a-million-dollars/amp/
breitbart.com/tech/2015/10/27/welcome-to-breitbart-tech-a-new-vertical-covering-tech-gaming-and-internet-culture/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Too bad no one liked it, not even Jezebel commenters

fucking jewpig, I hate her even more

This bitch doesn't know the hell we've put that despicable murderer through.

Oh boo hoo. Life is real tough for Miss Piggy.

foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/10/31/amy-schumer-and-seth-rogens-bud-light-ads-axed.html

The "Alt-Right" is to blame, right Piggy?

sure thing schlomo

Want some "social justice" along with your beer, goy?

hehehehehe….

The gentilelfication (or is it gentrification?) of beer is quite on the nose, IMO.

What relevant thing has gg done since roughly 6 months after the exodus besides circlejerk and allow pedophile namefags into their midst?

Dug up proof that IGDA is behind the very writing of large parts of the TPP deals?

You sure that wasn't Holla Forums?
I remember seeing threads about that shit there before I stopped browsing it.

I'm sure, the diggers were from the GG threads, they did collaborate with Holla Forums when it came upon TPP in the docs.

So what else have they done?
Every time I look in the gg thread it's just circlejerking and drama over dumb shit.

Remember to use an archiving service when linking clickbait, OP.

Got the leaks from Crash Override, proving most of the conspiracies true.

Got OpenCritic funded and running.

Helped establishing more than a few alternative ethical gaming news sites.

Why do Jews always look greasy?

Thanks for the info.

Cisbusters 2.0 is reserved to the day Amy stars in the barbie movie

They were instrumental in tanking cisbusters and got trump elected

I can't be sure, but I think they are just watch dogging it now after pretty much changing society and the world. Games journalists with agendas don't seem to be slandering gamers anymore and they seem to be quitting or the companies are folding. The next time they do slander, it will be a good test to see how much of the original force is willing to come back.

We see through you, chaim.

It was those damn gumpergapers goddammit. Fuck I hate those guys and their shenanigans.

Wooooow. All those billions of fucking alt-right gobblygopher drumpfleteers! How dare they dislike it. They really need to get rid of that rating bar; it's super discriminatory and essentialist.

Those ads were fucking awful! Why can't they bring back the "Real Men of Genius" ads?

That was Hulk Hogan
No one cared about it. Hell they even went on to later give the guy who runs Kotaku an award. So good job!
Congrats. You gave a gay Jew who fucks niggers attention.
What? Holla Forums and plebbit did more for Trump than the shell that's left of GG.

GG severely weakened their ability to fight the lawsuit
Significant was the airing of grievances about "fake news", not to mention having it shut down by multiple bomb threats.
Only a gay nigger fucking half jew (he was raised catholic btw) could do what he did at the time, anyone else would have instantly been dismissed as a racist or homophobe. He paved the way for the anti SJW (which became a household word thanks to gg) cottage industry that exists now with the likes of cernovich, sarcuck, southern, crowder, gavin etc and even inspired old guard types like alex jones to start using words like cuck and triggered. He brought gg to breitbart and now breitbart's in the white house, pure coincidence amirite.
Wew. Holla Forums if anything was a liability that Trump would have disavowed in a heartbeat if some buzzfeed faggot had decided to write about "the army of raycis neo nazis who support trump on a malaysian ducktales message board". What helped Trump was Hillary losing her shit at getting out-memed and making an entire campaign speech about ebil alt righters and their racist frog cartoons. Can't speak to reddit but I suspect there was plenty of overlap between KIA and r/donald.

You're trolling, right? No one is seriously retarded enough to believe this.

Is anything I said incorrect? If so what?

Dear lord I hope this is bait.

I'd give a larger bulk of credit to Peter Thiel.

No it wasn't. No one listened to your airing of grievances. People had moved on. Airplay was a disaster where money went missing.

He was a sideshow who got dropped by the right because they are PRfags. He got what he deserved and he's over.

You seriously think that speeh was anything except a joke? What helped was a strong online presence going out and fucking with the narrative, creating memes that got passed around the right and solidified white nationalism. It sure as shit wasn't the GamerGate Harrassment Patrol.

And the frog may mays came from Holla Forums, not KiA or reddit. KiA would shit themselves rather than offend anyone.

You muh PR faggots are the worst. You snatched defeat from the jaws of victory countless times during GG and now want to change history so that it was your faggotry and tranny loving that got Trump elected.

Trump read Holla Forums. He retweeted its OC. Anybody with talent and a brain left gg to go 14/88.

Nope, that was Peter Thiel and Hulk Hogan and Nick Denton's mistakes, but keep imagining things. Being a schizophrenic escaped asylum patient must be fun.
whom
Gamergate created the universe too!
Yes! Good goyim!
Yes!!! Best goyim!
Not true ahahahaha.

Nice try, scholmo.

Sometimes I forget why I don't talk to normalfags or bluepilled people and why I don't post on Holla Forums or Holla Forums.

Then I meet a specimen like that guy and I remember why.

You're right, Trump getting behind dotr and rwds would have helped his campaign and given him an even bigger landslide. Bravo.

Plenty of people listened until it got shut down. Again it's just coincidence that everyone is talking about how unethical the msm is, right?
Money for what? 8 folding chairs and a pa?

See I can remember when Milo was cheered on Holla Forums, when the randi harper articles came out and anons couldn't get enough salt back before a few goons managed to brand him as too toxic and problematic for a spinoff board that only existed because of gg in the first place. Funny thing was though for at least a year after that whenever anything substantial got uncovered the first response was still always "send it to Milo", the kind of doublethink one might expect from a board of 1488 puritans who also happen to have huge hentai folders.

Yeah, it was called "gamergate".
Name one white nationalist person or group that Holla Forums isn't actively against, I'll wait.

KIA is reddit + the majority of facebook frog maymay and drawfag OC in general came through tumblr. You're either a newfag or mildly retarded.

Top fucking kek, have you been in a cave the last 9 months? Here's a gem from last week
archive.is/HxSuq
Second thread about Malik Obama tweeting Barry's birth certificate after the first one got anchored. Why? Because "Trump has bigger things to worry about this is just a distraction for him". It's not only become a board for PR faggotry there are actual anons going the alex jones route and believing they have a direct line of communication to the potus. You aren't one of those are you?

smh tbh

breitbart.com/london/2014/12/11/gamergate-anti-bullying-campaign-cost-gawker-over-a-million-dollars/amp/

You also must be new.
breitbart.com/tech/2015/10/27/welcome-to-breitbart-tech-a-new-vertical-covering-tech-gaming-and-internet-culture/amp/

she's one of g-d's chosen, you fucking antisemite
the special is 10/10 and if you disagree I'll have you thrown in prison for holocaust denial

What did he mean by this?

The ultimate goal of 'ethics in video game journalism' was never won, heck I don't even know what exactly the ultimate goal was since everyone couldn't decide properly. Secondary goals were reached, good on that but it's all consolatory.

Anita won

Why is she so perfect?

You live in delusion.

Nice argument.

The ultimate goal was giving the SJWs a good kick in the dick, and hopefully getting rid of them. "Ethics" was just PR. Did it fully succeed? Well, no. There are still SJWs in the industry. But we gave them a good triggering, and we woke up a lot of impartial bystanders to how awful they are. Three years ago, no one outside of imageboards knew what an SJW was. Now I hear even Normalfags making fun of them all the time.

Literally who?

Piss off to whatever shitstained hellhole you crawled out of.

Holla Forums never cared about "ethics". They cared about about telling SJWs to fuck off and stop ruining their games.

You really are a clueless Holla Forumsirgin, aren't you? Cuckservatives had been talking about it for years. You were just a bluepilled faggot until it came to muh vidya.

you internet virgins just cant handle a strong, funny, independent woman.

Only gays like strong women, to be honest. If you're attracted to strength, you're attracted to a male characteristic.

Ethics is a condom to keep anti-fun SJW and Religious Right disease out of gaming, as neither can get a foothold on their arguments and reality alone.

Reminder that Trump is a MUHPR guy at best.

Yeah even though that seemed to be the tagline, the main idea was to piss of SJWs. Reddit had to ruin things and keep talking about ethics

Yup. Even back in the real early days it was just called Five Guys and Fries. Then the PR Reddit fags got involved and turned it into GG.

A lot of the pissed off gamers during gamergate unveiled the jewish influence in the AAA and indie games and became what is now Holla Forums's Holla Forums. That's why gg always jokes that "all I wanted to do was play video games" because in trying to fix their hobby, they kicked off the culture war against the kikes response for western decline.

Fuck you revisonists.
Holla Forums and Holla Forums both fucked up before and are now trying to wash their hand clean of the fucking mess they produced.

Tell me how an event where every Gamergate talking points were largely ignored by the organizers, they then gave Kotaku an award and tried their hardest to save the reputation of the gaming news outlets was helpful in any way.

Oh, and let's not forget those "Airplay updates" where Koretzky kept saying how "GG and aGG were the same", kept baiting people to give him rude responses on Twitter and screencapped those tweets in new "Airplay updates" saying how GG was evil.

How fucking delusional can Goobers be?

It's what GG does now. Shitpost on Twitter/reddit about things and when other people do the hard work they scream victory and it was GG leading everything.

It's a little bit of everyone's fault, but don't pretend it wasn't KIA doing most of the pr pushing.

Without the cute mascot no one would have given a fuck about GG. Prove me wrong.

It was a legitimate question, stop trying to prevent the spread of information schlomo.

GG made brexit happen, prove me wrong

Considering I was part of the movement since day 1, it always brings a smile to my face when I see shills try to downplay the role gamergate played in naming the jew in media and politics. Its been 3 years and they still can't let it go, I love it.

Fuck off. You're the reason GG is laughed at now. Your vindictive, self-righteous, holier than thou post structure is also the literary equivalent of fedora tipping.

Kill yourself.

Can you give it a fucking break? You're not fooling anyone.

which worked
perfectly

with DA:I, andromeda, dow 3, cyberpunk 2077 etc

Gamergate didn't fix the vidya industry. It did something much larger.

GG created the universe, prove me wrong.

Truly our greatest allies!

>being THIS delusional
Reminds me of why I never posted on Holla Forums or Holla Forums or reddit.

Oh no how will we ever recover?

wow, Holla Forums memes are actually getting worse

Is such a thing even possible?

Yes. The entire purpose of subversion is to break the limits of shittiness.

Well they're called reddipol for a reason.

But you post here, on the designated cuckoldry board?

that picture predates Trump's entering of the election by years you newfaggot.

Glad I saw this thread, reminded me to go give it one star.

Yeah nu/pol/ kiddies like you were trained fast to accuse anyone proGG of being from Holla Forums or reddit just like the goons have you trained now to call anyone who tries to do anything besides shitpost TRS oy vey don't organize goys just stay here and post reaction pics in threads we allow. You're probably the same faggot here

who said Holla Forums "solidified white nationalism" implying that board isn't in the full time business of smearing anyone and anything that defends a white ethnostate. Still waiting for an answer to my question dipshit.
Talking about what? Ethics in journalism? You mean the same people who passed the patriot act and NDAA, legalized fake news and did everything they could to stop Trump? Those cuckservatives? Gee if I didn't know you were a fucking genius already I'd swear you were talking out of your ass.
Even if true at least I woke up and did something while you sat back and bitched like a little girl downboating on kikebook. Sorry the goobeldy gropers hurt your feelings so much user.

Was not implying SPJ is or was a good organization just that Airplay was a major milestone in bringing fake news to the fore. Goons will also memoryhole the fact that leading up to it Holla Forums Holla Forums and the dedicated board had dozens of threads hitting bump limit about who should go and what should be brought up. Milo was doing a great job too of publically castigating them too until those pesky bomb threats stopped him, again I'm sure that was pure cohencidence.

I never said that, dumbass, just that a massive backlash to dishonest media obviously put him over the top. But go ahead and keep screeching like an antifa cat lady on her period about the mean ol gloppitygrapers, I'm sure it's cathartic for you.

Yes, you did. Are you going to seriously imply you didn't, when your post says "got trump elected?" Just how fucking dense are you?

Also your entire autistic rant you felt compelled to make is not exactly proving otherwise that GaymerGays aren't autistic, self-obsessed cuck-enablers.

I recommend ending yourself, A.S.A.P.

Lefties are still so triggered over GG that they blame absolutely everything for it.
I've heard people say GG is why Trump is president.

Some goymingrabblers apparently triggered themselves into believing that.

No, I never said 50000000+ went out and voted Trump because of gg like you said I said. I'll reiterate yet again since you're obviously slow on the uptake: gg sparked the backlash to msm that eventually became the alt right which in turn laid the foundation making a Trump presidency possible. You can sit and keep spinning like a good little merchant all day about how having a shitposting, anti-PC potus and massive grassroots push against unethical journalism is just coincidence but anyone who was actually paying attention can see otherwise. Also shills like you wouldn't currently be going after the likes of pewdie and jontron if you didn't still consider gamers a threat.

Its amazing, even funnier is the fact that they assign the most incompetent people to come to basically attempt to "nuh uh" the very people that were there to begin with. I still remember when they uncovered DiGRA and the other jewish thinktanks that were responsible for fucking up modern gaming using cucked (((journalists))) as enforcers. When I picked up the pieces of my fucking brain, I realized Holla Forums really was always right.

Yeah no fucking shit you didn't say it, you immensely ignorant GaymerGay. Did you drop out of high school? Did you fail reading comprehension class? Your EXACT choice of words implies that, by your implicit actions, YOU got Trump elected. YOU got those 50 million + people to get out there and vote. You, through your GG affiliation, influenced the most controversial presidential election in the history of the United States.

Third and final time, kill yourself.

Holla Forums's only mistake was giving in and letting Reddit take over.

WRONG
They made another mistake when they refused to start another board when it became abundantly clear that imkikefy aka learningcode was purposely disrupting the board like the faggot he is.
Now it really is a hugbox of faggot proportions and anyone who still uses it is a gigantic cuck retard.

Then why are you faggots, here? You have a choice in chan.

Gleaned all that from "got Trump elected" did you? Funny how current irc goon controlled Holla Forums can't stop taking credit for getting trump elected yet always goes hazy on the particulars of gg, the exodus and anything else about the board's early days. Here's a fun experiment you can do yourself: go over there right now and make a gg thread like OPs, watch the first post within a minute be something like
which will then be followed by 3 or 4 "gamergate is what originally brought me to Holla Forums" posts before the thread is deleted. GG was about going against identity politics and conformist groupthink, a natural enemy to larping kikes like you.

Keep going, your mental gymnastics are greater than the average tumblrite's.
You fucked up user, maybe you should word your posts a little bit better next time.

Yawn, its always the same script! Is there such a thing of shill reruns?

This episode again? Holy shit, when's the new season of JIDF come out?

Every fucking time.

You're complaining about an ancient reaction image.
You're fooling absolutely no one.

Wat

The whole ' it's about ethics in video game journalism' was a SJW bait that unfortunately got caught by the faGGots.

It was a chink in the armor of corrupt media that was able to be exploited, if it was "SJW bait" then it definitely backfired since the likes of mollyjew and mark dice are getting more eyeballs nowadays than their billion dollar media outlets.

then why is there a constant thread full of whiny underage trumpcucks on Holla Forums?

Holy shit, you are clueless.

Conservatives were talking about media bias for decades. It was not something you faggots 'discovered.'

GG was only effective in that it 1) got people redpilled about how fucked up things were and 2) showed clearly that PR faggotry was a failed strategy.

Now go #StandWithBahar like your hero Milo.

Why is there one rectally annihilated goon haunting Holla Forums?

Demonstrating that people are biased is different from showing how people in the media are colluding to present a false narrative of which they know for a fact is untrue purely because of their politics.

Any historical battle eventually ends, what matters is the legacy it leaves behind.

In spirit, GG survives as the great boogeyman to trannies and cucks. In the flesh, all those honest white boys who saw that travesty happen, eventually grew up and voted Trump.

There's a difference between "media bias" and collusion between outlets pushing an identical agenda. The exact same tactics used against GG with game journo pros, the twitter and plebbit malfeasance, the svu episode et cetera is still being used against trump with the difference being what you said
That and killing gawker was all it ever set out to do.

Because this is the only board that won't ban him.

faggot, I would've voted for Hillary if it werent for GG although I stopped going there since after early 2015.

I remember saying I'll vote for Obama years ago to my office mate and now nope. fuck those virtue signalling faggots.

you forgot when the consumer right commission or something along that line implemented to disclose financial connection to whatever they're advertising.

Also left out the changes in massachusetts darvo laws that came out of Eron's court case.

Why is leftypol incapable of making quality content?

Because its their JOB to be incompetent.

The left still considered themselves anti-establishment all the years Obama was in power.

Even now the kikes still own media and these faggots still think they're oppressed.

is that a JoJo reference on the right?

Notice how threads just die when shills realize just how retarded they are. They know they're losing, and everything they try just makes them lose harder and faster. Its a great feeling.

I think it's cute, how redditpol has no argument, they just whine about "meme quality". No one's fooled.

i agree
there are too many trumpcuck shills

why do you talk like that user. it makes you sound like a tool.

Oh good, the ad hominem. Such a pavlovian response from the kike whores today.

its not ad hominem though

yes, it wasn't actually successful people like paul gottfried, alex jones, richard spencer and robert mercer that got the alt-right rolling, it was obese neckbeards with a penchant for video games and chinese cartoons

top lmao tbh

your mind on Holla Forums

Too bad the "alt-right" is the mainstream

Stay mad, Holla Forumscuck.

Transparent as always, goon.

So when do you think you could stop spamming other boards who clearly don't want you around? Mommy has to put you to bed at some point.

Not your hugbox, sudogoon.

neo/v/ is a pro-Israel, pro-corporate echo chamber now, you can get banned for mocking the current fake president.
let them burn.

Uh huh, that's cute. Srsly, when's your bedtime?

Whores gotta make that money somehow. I think at this point in history, literal prostitution is seen better by us than what these kikesucking faggots do.

Will they ever stop being mad that Hillary lost and they squandered the last how many decades of Marxist rule only for an overly tanned businessman to make nationalism real again?

I hope you enjoy getting fucked in the ass by a human cheeto, porky.

They're literally paid to have shitty opinions. This is the path in life they've chosen.

Those people were doing their thing for years and failing until around 2014-2015. I'm not saying it was all gamergate, but it was mostly gamergate.

Yeah, because there's so many boards out there that call Holla Forums porky. How sad it is being you.

I dunno bruv, I really think it's like /lgbt/ all over again. They're so desperate for a good fucking that they act out more and more to keep our attention. Desperate, desperate please-fuck-me autism.

Looks like TruthSeeker can drawn and he is a filthy huemonkey.

BO NEVER EVER HAHAHA

Except we've identified that we literally have at least 2 JIDF shills who attack on command as soon as pizzagate gets brought up. Not to mention the faggots from Holla Forums, Holla Forums and goons, I wouldn't be surprised if half of Holla Forums is shills at this point. Not that it matters, kikes have fucked up media to the point that most of it is unwatchable these days.

The irony is that the actual degenerates that Holla Forums has are at least civil enough to keep their shit to their place, like /cuteboys/, /monster/, /loli/, /erp/. I've noticed ever since the CIA/mlp connection was found, the ponyfag board is almost dead. A coincidence I'm sure.

The pony board disintegrated when half of them started posting on Holla Forums for some reason, and then they got banned there and fucked off to who cares where.

A fitting end for filth: Obscurity.

Your time is over, gamergoy. The time of the the Kekites is now at hand.

Kek is just vivian 2.0 for newfags and Holla Forumsacks who never liked her because she came from Holla Forums. Out with the problematic rape joke, in with facebook frog.

riiight, that's why vivian reached levels of hysteria causing where it was a reference point by presidential candidates and journalists interrogated each other over who she is right? Oh no that was pepe
Face it, no one cared about gamegate except a bunch of spergs on both sides of the fence.

John, it's not 2015 anymore. It's the current year! C'mon!

It's okay to admit you're jealous Holla Forumsedditor.

there's more numbers of the other races because they actually reproduce instead of being puritan retards.

blacks don't go "wait lady, you are 17 years of age? you degenerate slut! i won't have sex with you until we are married and you are above 18! also we need to plan having children! 18 is too young! we should wait until 25 and until we have stable jobs and a house and two cars!"

they go like "yo bby u want sum FUCC?", they grab the 15yo and fuck it right in the pussy,

Maybe if white countries allowed de facto murder the way those shitskin countries do, a lot of kikes, niggers, and traitorous faggots like you would line the streets in white nations too.

This is the face of paranoid schizophrenia in the meme generation.

must be why so many underage newcucks are sucking the establishment's dick these days.

Paranoid schizophrenics don't have proof that their delusions are real, and it has been proven time and time again that shills operate all over the internet, including imageboards.
You're not fooling anyone but yourself.

Is that something to be proud of?

There's already tons of other Holla Forums's but they're inactive.

but they don't.

im telling you facts and you're telling me your psychopath murder fantasy.

your race is weak and cucked, stay mad puritard.

Thanks for the ad hominem, no need for reply though kike slave. And before you do: Kike slave isn't an ad hominem if its true. Maybe a non sequitur, but my argument hinging on the fact that nothing you say can be taken seriously is why you will always lose this argument. You have to address being a kike slave before we can continue having any discussion.

I have been pondering this and jewish financial control is almost complete to the point that they don't disburse money until the client is proven to be a good goy. This shit is prevalent in EVERY industry today. Physical effort is kryptonite to jews and revolution is its delivery device. There's a good thread on /k/ that's already preparing for the next crash.

This is why no one takes you seriously. Because you're paid to defend muds but excuse their celebrated fag/critic/homo killing culture. Ironically, its the only thing that whites can agree with muds on.

i hate sandniggers as much as the next guy, but you gotta look at the facts. they're warring subhumans who multiply and fast, they've been at war for thousands of years, while your guys are beta cucks who take too long to reproduce and put up with stupid rituals, whats the last war you had? ww2? yeah, thats what 72 years of peace do ot you, they make you weak and dependent on government.

so call me whatever you want, if it helps you sleep, at the end of the day im telling the facts and you're doing nothing but getting cucked.

The Phantom Pain

Yup, there has been no outside forces whatsoever on the west. None, our culture is 100% as it was at the end of ww2. No ethnic financial mafias whatsoever. Grow up. You can't claim that the west is declining by its own hand when you're here trying to convince me that marxism is magic in the same breath. Its childish and disingenuous.

what i said is that you're too weak and cucked to fight them back. and those dwindling numbers won't do any good
more shit that i didn't say, but yeah project all your insecurities on me, pretend like im the grubby hand merchant itself just so that you can feel better about going extinct soon.

NOT A SLIPPERY SLOPE

Its ok, when the jews crash the economy again and shit's great depression, they're going to be the first one's in line.

What are my insecurities? Why would you laud the death of whites if you didn't feel like you had something to gain from it?

that eat the rich
only communists say that shit reddipol, go back to your tankie hugbox

guess im kind of a misanthropist.

also you won't be doing any jew killing, israel has too many nukes for that, given to them by the US itself.

More like defeatist shill.
You use the same tactics that have been failing you repeatedly for the past year and a half.
Change your game up, it's fucking boring.

I don't go to Holla Forums reddipol, I've just seen enough of your reddit communist lingo being spouted everywhere that I can pick you out immediately.

so how many jews and niggers did you hunt today?

so basically

That just looks like a short adult.

first, what is wrong with that?

second, that's not an underage you retard, thats a short woman. you can tell by her facial structure if you pause the video when she turns around, its clearly an adult.

So obsessed with killing.
You jews are just terrible.

No, you Holla Forums fags are reddipol.
Holla Forums are larping cucks.

how many layers of hypocrisy are you under?

When did I say anything about killing?
How many layers of projection are you on?

You egotistical little shit. Why do you think that anybody but you cares for your sophistry on a fucking tv show and movie board?

Hey retard fyi, that's not me you've responded to in such a way. Killing is the way anything gets done in this life. Soon it will be the way of things yet again, and as long as they are jews and traitors it will always be. Diplomacy never works.

here

couldn't keep the Holla Forumstard in your pants eh?

What's Holla Forums about that? Seems to me you can't take differing opinions than what you've been forcefed at the federal daycare center. Think for yourself, for once.

That's just silly. Again, I can remember when the 2 boards were united against a common enemy before goons used petty id politics as a d&c wedge. There was also the issue of Mark being a namefag but now since Holla Forums has TWO namefags running it they can't really talk.

so you want someone ELSE to kill everyone YOU don't like, because you're too pussy to go do it yourself, and hence why your race is weak and cucked like i said earlier. i mean fuck you gave rights to women, if that wasn't a death sentence for your race, i don't know what is.

There's a lot of projection in this post.
Are you a pathetic cumskin?

Seems fine to me, whites bred out of existence because they got shit genes.
Natural selection is a beautiful thing.

Yes, that's totally what the conversation was about and not a completely absurd distortion on your part.

If a white woman would have wanted to fuck you and have kids with you, she would.
She doesn't, so you Holla Forumsyps rationalize it with "muh propaganda".
It's pitiful, really.

Here you go, pulling random shit out of your ass because you can't handle losing an argument.

Here's a deal: Let's have that argument after we string up every kike in hollywood up like christmas lights. Because you've made this fallacy before where you conflate choice with propaganda when you know you're losing. Just leave and let us talk about movies and shit.

here's a better deal: you accept the fact your race fucked up and you're now a bunch of blind cult-following retards because you're filled with impotent rage, go extinct, and let the remaining races sort it out.

The goon doesn't really seem to care about the argument, he somehow thinks that if he keeps up this autistic screeching for years and years he will one day convince someone that his hatred of Holla Forums and white people is justified.

Its obvious he's some kike, it just amazes how right hitler was in trying to debate these perpetually deluded yids. Motherfucker has been on repeat for a month now, no matter how many times he's reported.

you don't come to an anonymous board to argue fam. if that was the case pedophilia would be widely accepted in every board since its been proven time and time again that its not harmful as the (((media))) paints it. so much for "free thinkers".

in imageboards, you spew factoids at each other until the thread 404's or one gives up and leaves. there hasn't ever been a single """argument""" in an imageboard that changed anybodys mind about anything.

If that will make you happy, sure. We should have listened to Hitler and his warnings. The axis powers should have won the war.

There.

Other races live in self-made shitholes though. You can look at the vast majority of non-western countries and see this.

basic imageboard etiquette conduct

NEVER ADMIT A MISTAKE,
YOU ARE ALWAYS RIGHT,
OTHERS ARE ALWAYS WRONG.

I somewhat agree but why put so much effort into it if you don't think it will do anything? Even if it was just to annoy people the autistic effort he has put into it is not proportional to the mild annoyance he has caused.

why does Holla Forums put so much effort in their retarded conspiracy threads when they know it won't do anything? because its FUN

I think people like this like to believe they're causing anyone responding to seriously turn beet red and start yelling incoherently instead of the slight increase in heartbeat and possible mildly disgusted expression.
I've found it's hard to get legitimately fucking furious over anything on an imageboard. Not sure if that's the norm tbh

The difference is that Holla Forums often right and even when not is interesting. You're just posting the same three images and the same attempt at buzzwords for a couple of weeks or a month or so before switching them out with new ones that totes works as a disguise. You kind of seem like a false flagging Holla Forumsack at times that was kicked out and banned due to your severe autism but try to do your part by making their opponents look like morons on this board.

Don't project your immaturity on me, faggot.

I think he gets really mad when someone mentions Trump and stuff like that so he thinks everyone else is like that too. It's one of the symptoms of autism, he just doesn't understand other people.

At least they don't allow the goon to spam cuck porn anymore.

Its obvious, shitty astroturfing. Everybody sees through it, these faggots are getting reported constantly, and they're never banned. At this point the mods have to be in on it to even let it get this bad, but I actually think is right. The mods here are taking the marxist approach to population: Import shit, for a popularity contest.

Why are female comedians shit?

Underrated post

I hope not, that sounds like a really miserable way to browse imageboards.

Trump is very Holla Forums, he baneposted IRL that one time and he knows his kino.