Is there a way we could boost our usercount without inviting the faggotry back...

Is there a way we could boost our usercount without inviting the faggotry back? I'm perfectly okay with it being a little slow, but a little more users would be a great way to breathe some life into this place.

Would shilling this place on edgy websites be a great move, or is it a shitty idea? Should we even try to increase our users or just let it be?
We are at 106 pph, now three times the amount that the horsefuckers said we had

1.go to a nigger neighborhood
2.spray paint 8ch.net/b over some nogs artwork
3.nogs come here all pissed
4.usercount goes up, we get to call those niggers retarded
5.maybe some wiggers will stay(wiggers are more interesting than normalfags and cuckchanners)
6.???
7.profit

AYOOO BRUDDA I WUZ BEIN AXIN BOUT DIS CRIB IS DIS A PLACE FO HONEY BOO BOO NODES????

i like this idea

Thanks for the diversity, user. Niggers here we come!

You could alternatively do this in a trailer park too. It would be as equally lulzy.

if you're okay with being dead, why boost the uip count? it's like op's mom. she died of shame and so should you. oh, wai…samefag detected

Well, I was thinking why not? There would certainly be some benefits to a higher activity. Plus it would make some anons who want this happy.

well shit… leftypol surpassed us by shilling their board.
still better than having furshitters and tripfags inhabiting this place

Boost our usercount? Use proxies.
Boost our post count? Post more.

The board is the same speed it always has been, save for a single thread that gave the board as a whole a count that didn't feel correct.

It's sunday afternoon in the americas. Most anons are still sleeping.

Would be cool to have more authentic users who are edgy though. Plus it would piss the ponyfaggots off too to see this place flourishing and thriving without their cancer.

trick 4chan fags into posting images that get them auto-permabanned

Well where the hell do we shill this place to?
Where did the anons go to before 4chan?
Where would people with the proper mentality to fit in this shithole go to?
We gotta think guys.

nobody wants any new users from any other site
they just want the same old autistic shit they've been regurgitating since last week

last time we shilled on edgy websites, Holla Forums was born

do what 4chon did when they were still alive. Let's get dysmonia to make fucking stickers to order and paste them in bathroom stalls and every other place.

Basically what
said but without spray painting.

I could rev up my i.ps and talk to mysef…

We're all getting really tired of your faggotry leftypol.

Fucking retard. Holla Forums was created as a jab at the usebase by that faggot moot after he shoah'd the news board for being "ebil racists."

Someone post some stickers so I can print them out.
I have spray paint as well.

false. you weren't there, obviously.

it was like this when they did it. This is just a template though, I saved a final version but it died in an old harddrive

I got you, fam.

Your new is showing. Stop emberassing yourself.

Ideas in which to place said stickers?
1.Bathrooms
2.Dumpsters
3.???

Your local synagogue.

I miss it.

Come home, white man

Blame Stee, Learningcode, and HDV. 4chon had every opportunity to be something and these three were the ones to make sure it ended up mostly forgotten.

bump

Working software might help, see