Holla Forums GET

Listen niggers, OUR Holla Forums board is about to reach it's 666666 get in less than 100 posts. The board is slow so we still have time to take it
Because those niggers on 76chan are ultimately looking to take it from us all. We can't let this happen at any costs. We must get it before they do
This means war!

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/dnsbls_bypass.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're already preparing to take it

less than 50 now

C'mon faggots look alive

~40 left
I swear to God niggers I better see more than just me claiming a GET for Holla Forums/b/ even if we fail

exactly 36 left!

>>>Holla Forums

About 20 left!

Why're you guys still here?
The handful of you at 76 make your board more lively than the hundreds that pass through here.

tips;
Complete cpacha beforehand here
8ch.net/dnsbls_bypass.php

Also when you're done making your post, press on the "subject" input without actually typing anything, now all you have to do to post is hit "enter" at the opportune monent

GOOD LUCK!

everyone spam /christian/ get when you feel like it

Our Holla Forums is shit but everywhere else here is pretty good, I'm not into sports tbh

or /sp/

>>>Holla Forums666666

I got it faggots!!!

It seems the /sp/iggers have lost their touch.

Well done lads

well done, we should do this all the time, deny those faggots GETs every chance we get

wewlads they're after /tg/ next but they're much lower in rank so I don't think I'll be up to monitoring it over the next hour

>>>/tg/300000

Who the fuck got it?

spee

Well shit nigger I don't have the autism for this

That wasn't 76chan because they didn't put 76 anywhere in the post.

It couldn't have been 8/sp/ because that's shitposting now.
It's obviously 76

It could've been sportschan.org :^)
Really though, its their rules I'm quoting, not mine, wither it was them or not it was still a fail. I think they could've changed it though since Holla Forums is such a piece of shit their board owner actually filtered "76chan" to "Holla Forums"

thats actually pretty smart tbh