Trump Prayer Thread

Hey everyone, tonight is going to be quite an important night for Trump. I just wanted to organize a thread to pray for Donald and his families safety.

I'm not trying to make this about any specific religion, nor am I trying to push religiosity here. I want to just hold a small place on Holla Forums for a while to just focus on just good things for Trump and America's future.

Please no D&C, no arguing over religions. If you don't believe in prayer or are not religious or spiritual, just take a moment to contemplate and reflect on the real and potential sacrifices this man is making toward the greater good of our country.

SAY A PRAYER FOR DONALD AND HIS FAMILIES SAFETY

May he be guided by God, may his work be His will, may God protect him and those around him, and he will become a light to this nation and the world.

Amen.

>>>/christ/

Christcuck Dicksuck Thread

PRAISE KEK

only people who can actually pray for trump are the pajeets, jesus won't do anything for trump, vishnu will

I pray for the utmost safety of Donald Trump. He has challenged and changed this country forever, and along the way has made many enemies. I recognize the sacrifices he's made and see how willing he is to put himself into potentially utmost danger, to protect his family and country.

I pray to the highest almighty that Donald and his family remain safe through the night and the rest of this election. I pray that America finds a great leader in him, and our glory as a nation is restored in the eyes of the world. I pray that our country begins to heal and rebuild itself, so that we may be prosperous once again.

Sorry, that's spelled "RWDS"

KEK WILLS IT

Why are things the way they are?

I never said nor implied that prayer alone will make you safe. I'm simply saying we should take a moment to recognize that here is a great man who could have easily done nothing and lived like a king for the rest of his life. Instead hes putting his own life in potential danger, to help us.

Just take a moment to reflect on this, that's all I ask.

For KEK's sake man this time is different! We have the Frog God on our side. And on the technical side, Trump has surrounded himself with some clever, tricky people of his own. He always finds a way to win.

THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUMP GOD

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

I think there might be other gods too.

KEK IS OUR GOD THOUGH

It all makes sense now

Kek, I know you've been watching over Trump and us this year.

Please, just keep doing what you think is best for us.

Thank you.

ALMIGHTY GOD IN HEAVEN, BLESS MR. TRUMP WHO WAS CREATED IN YOUR IMAGE

PLEASE LET HIM BANISH THE DEMONS ON EARTH AND MAKE AMERICA SAFE FOR MY FUTURE WHITE CHILDREN

PRAISE HIS NAME

PEACE BE UPON HIM

Fuck you, Christcuck. Your thoughts don't influence reality, only physical action does.

oh ye of little faith

Thought forms aren't real, "meme magic" works because you're implanting ideas and beliefs into the subconscious of countless people who then act on those thoughts without realizing it.

The material world is real, yes there are things beyond our comprehension, but making up things to describe those things which we can not comprehend is asinine.

Trump is Kek, the giver of doubles.