Have 9 1/2 inch penor

this is an abstract kind of hell you don't want to be in. my fuck balls hurt 24/7 in jeans.

Other urls found in this thread:

ss.fitness/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So good genetics but shit self control. Wow I feel so very bad for you.

Sounds like you have a plan then, user.

I think you would make a nice vers faggot.
Big dick for topping and chubby ass for bottoming

As compared to your normal balls?

OP here. i fugged up. i had a hearty laugh.
THANK YOU LAD.
have a dancing norwegian slut.

no thanks. i dont want hiv.

it doesn't sound like much, but it is for me. i stopped drinking soda going on two weeks. my problem is eating too much and not doing enough physical activity. i need to psych myself for it. my fault i know, but i will lose it.

you can't just un-fat yourself, it's physical. i cant sympathize with kiddos with social anxiety. it's not like you're a god damn ex-romanian sex slave
the only upside of being fat is my bulge isn't overly big and covert boners can sometimes work when sitting.

I would love to see pic of your cock and balls please

>>>/pdf/

Man this retard probably understands that his overfeeding and lack of movement is what is causing him to be fat. He will also most likely understand that eating, perhaps even bulk eating, is what causes endorphins spike releases which is what compensates for the crippling depression he sporadically feels.

OP stop jacking off, limit release to once a week for testosterone bursts.

Start lifting weights and given enough time your overeating practices if it remains at a constant caloric intake will be offset by the muscle growth. I currently eat 8 chicken sandwiches in the morning. My intake is around 5200 calories a day due to muscle mass after years and years of muscle growth. Eating less (cutting) is part of muscle growth.

If your fat as shit obese like 300+ pounds, best to just start walking, swimming or cycling to lose all that extra fat and indeed cutting your intake to less then 1800 and keep it there consequently for the next 12 months.

What you eat and mostly how much of it you eat is 90% of the problem!

Go get some cognitive therapy or meditation to fix your shit self sabotaging, self hating and unmotivated mindset.

Read all this? Now it's up to you buddy because this world doesn't give two shits about you and you must only do it for yourself.

Ron Jeremy has a 9.5" penis, is fat as fuck and still has done thousands of women.

You're just a loser.

consider yourself lucky OP

5'8"? im sorry lad.

ron has a +9 3/4 incher. probably 12 or 13. the fat pad hides a lot.

exercise and eat better, if you want it bad enough you'll do it

Try again fatty, looks like your extra penis length came directly out of your retarded brain

But he's right, you fat fuck. Start exercising already, inform yourself, visit the >>>/fit/ sticky
ss.fitness/

He was talking about this quote, but you are right on that he can get in shape. Thanks for the link.

pushups, situps, stretching, running, stretching again.

The details of my life are quite inconsequential… very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum… it's breathtaking - I highly suggest you try it.

Yeah, that makes more sense. Good luck getting in shape

nice pasta