'Big Bang Theory' star Mayim Bialik takes on Palestinian activist Linda Sarsour

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/03/17/big-bang-theory-star-mayim-bialik-takes-on-palestinian-activist-linda-sarsour.html

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/4hT3RVr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

?

Oy vey, (((Blossom))) is right, the Jewish people have the right of an autonomous nation in Israel, more specifically over these Palestinians territories! These goyim don't know that one can be feminist and zionist, in fact, feminism is a creation of zionists to put these filthy goyim in line!

How dare she deny this Muslim woman her life experience?

This

Pretty much this.

jews invented feminism tbh

This is true actually.

The first draft of Israel was in fucking Argentina and the next in Uganda you cosmopolitan useless bastards

Amhed spotted no it was in Madagascar

These two fine ladies may be at odds, but let me tell you that they are both friends of nice kafir goyim like yourselves hehe don't think for yourselves and let us semites do all the fighting for you, as we have your best interest at heart hehe

No matter what, the Jews go first.

This supposed to be a smart kikess? God, they are getting more retarded every day.

This place felt empty without you, Camren poster.

looks hot in the left, but she'd burn better in the right.

israel is an apartheid stated with jewish hegemony so no, you can't be a zionist while believing that feminism is about muh equality.

HAS NOFFIN WRONG WIFF BEING A JOO, PLUMBF WHINNIES!!

I wonder if Mayim is also a White Nationalist or at least a European ethnonationalist. I mean, that's just Zionism for white people, right?

Oh, is that how that works? I wonder if feminism can can be similarly victorious by murdering all men who oppose it. Let's give that a try next.

Race equality is about goyim equality. They are all equally worthless compared to the Chosen.

OY VEY NO DIVERSITY FOR ISRAEL

Wow, is she our girl?

DAS RITE

LET ME TELL YOU BOUT DA REAL JEWS

why is the discord im in raiding this thread

discord.gg/4hT3RVr

Filthy Trumpcucks, all of them.