Damn it, my bird died today Holla Forums it was a budgie

damn it, my bird died today Holla Forums it was a budgie

part 2

skip forward to today

the male one used to be so energetic and friendly, now it only sits in a corner and bites

what should i do? i know it's just a pet but still

There's already a blog thread

Cum on it and post pics

same thing when a person dies
you have a funeral and lay birb to rest
you can do viking burial if you live near coast, otherwise bury (deep so that animals can't reach it) or make a tiny furnace for cremation (not easy, potentially light things on fire)
RIP Kiwi
also take the bird out more to see if its sick hurt etc

that bird was probably a CIA nigger anyway

yeah, i know. but i feel so shit since i raised it from de-facto birth. now the other one does absolutely nothing, just sits in a corner, agressive not eating etc, but i know birds or animals don't feel sad like that i think

not gonna do it, but here she is

probably gonna need to buy him a friend
poor guy got ruined by some fuckin fat dumb bitch

Not like us, but they do feel sad you idiot. I don't know, ask the internet. Maybe you should buy a replacement for Kiwi, it's obvious that Chico took it hard and if you don't do something he will die as well.
Better ask an expert. God knows what Chico can do to a new partner, all aggressive as he is now.
I'm sincerely sorry for your loss, OP

Keep your hate to yourself, asshole.
Kiwi did nothing wrong

:'( burry hher

I'm sorry OP. I know what it feels like to lose a pet.

If it makes you feel any better, she's probably up there taking care of Sage's babies as an adoptive mother.

Condolences user.

You could ask /an/ on halfchan. They might know more about how to solve your other bird's morose behavior. My understanding with the tropical fuckers is they like company, so my first guess is it wants company.

Welcome to birds. By the time you notice something wrong, they've been hiding it for weeks, and are only showing symptoms because they're beginning to die. So if they do anything sick-like, and you don't immediately take it to a vet, expect a dead bird.

Cry and move on. Feed the dead body to your cat or something, or if you have to make a shrine or whatever, nobody cares but you.

Consider giving the other one to someone who can take care of it better.

she didnt do anything. She had a cage to clean, meal to coock and all she did was eat and sleep

She's at peace now.
I'm sure that your bird loved you, OP.

Put bird in condom and bury it in the asshole

Bird's are social creatures m8.
Talk to him.

hopefully

Birds are fucking smart and extremely social, crows mourn the deaths of their family. Idk about budgies, doubt they are as smart as crows, but still.

Put the bird outside. Caging birds is cruel. It's also gross and messy.

and get mauled by the crow niggers next day, no thanks

Budget bird?

nah, one of those smal australian cunts