My dream is to have a daughter, I really wanted to have a girl, how do I get one?

My dream is to have a daughter, I really wanted to have a girl, how do I get one?

Find ugly granny, impregnate, abort if it's a boy. Repeat until successful.

Find a poor ghetto nigger girl who won't be missed, kidnap her and chain her in your basement. Fuck her endlessly til she gives you the offspring you desire

This is bad advice for a lot of reasons, but my personal favorite reason it's bad advice is because sheboons are too masculine to call daughters.

If OP wanted a black daughter, he simply would dump a shit.

you suck my dick, its the only way

tbh black women are very easy to fuck, as long as your not black yourself.
i can go out right now and fuck a dozen before the end of the day.

Of course they are, but who the fuck would want to?

someone very horny.
i won't lie, i fucked a negress teen once.
i was pretty horny and desperate.

she wasn't a sheeboon (yet) she had a tight bod and i was the first to bust a nut inside her.

Kill yourself

Centrifuge your semen. The heavier sperm are the ones with an X chromosome instead of a Y. Impregnate a women with the heavier sperm. You can skew the chance of having a girl from 50/50 to about 80/20 or 90/10.

money, a whole lot of it.

depending if you want to keep the mother with you or not.
i personally don't, so my plan would be to find the perfect 10/10, pay her for her eggs, go to india, find some Pajeet bitch to carry the impregnated egg.

Future Pedo detected.

You mean current pedo detected. Future chimo detected.

Get it right, dipshit.

Pedophiles are attracted to children.

Child molesters (chimos) actually touch/suck/fuck them.

Pedos suck, not only they want to fuck kids (fucking disgusting), they're also annoying as fuck

glad you understand

This is in Paris

Basically the same place.

this
its not even a meme, its actually how it is.

(pic unrelated)