The man hired to have sex with children

"In some remote southern regions of Malawi, it's traditional for girls to be made to have sex with a paid sex worker known as a "hyena" once they reach puberty. The act is not seen by village elders as rape, but as a form of ritual "cleansing". However, as Ed Butler reports, it has the potential to be the opposite of cleansing - a way of spreading disease."
archive.is/dR2GR

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/528532/5c44567b3b/
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07krycn
archive.is/z8Mv3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why does this nigger look like he sprayed PAM all over his face?

alot people who have hiv/aid or hepatitis have that oily face look

greasy af is the nigger's natural state. the white devil hold him down in da West an make him ashy

I'm shocked.

WWWWHYYYYYY?!?!
l lost my shit over this!

Sounds like a pretty good deal if you ask me.

Niggers gonna nig…

niggers…gonna…nig…

Because if they're all dead, there won't be AIDS. So let 'em die.

POZ FOR THE POZ GOD

SAGE

op is a shit poster and attention whore.
posting useless information to promote niggers on pol.
cares about black people to not to get infected with hiv.
nigger lover

ID: b8471c - NIGGER

report and sage

That's good news, let mother nature exterminate them with her tools.

THIS IS LIKE ONE OF MY JAPANESE DOUJINSHI

exhentai.org/g/528532/5c44567b3b/

Reminder: All cultures are of equal value!

Shut up fag. Laughing at stupid niggers is a time honored tradition here.

Haha you're ridiculous.

We wuz kangz!

Who's more depraved, nigs or yids?

Yids, niggers are mentally incapable of being civilized.
Yids choose not to be.

You make a good point, user. Niggers aren't really human, and as such they can't really be held to the same standard that Yids can - unless of course you believe that the Yid is a natural degenerate, in which case you're asking us to decide which type of vermin is more damaging.

In Africa most traditions are harmful, they somehow work towards getting rid of negroes as fast as possible, and this may not be fortuitous. They are programmed to breed heavily and die heavily.

hard failures of shill attempts. op is a shitposter and everyone who likes his post is registered on facebook and proud of it.

I don't give a fuck about this David Attenborough shit.

Wise man.

this is what a matriarchy looks like

Women civilize us. 'tis a delicate balance.

Nyberg's dream.

I rarely dream, but when I do I the very foundation of my being is shaken.

I was sitting on a throne upon a giant pyramid, so tall the apex was the center of the earth. The whole world was inverted, a reverse globe. From there I could see all happenings. Entire continents lit up with the fire of electricity, burned down with war. There was no time.

I stood up from the throne and descended down the steps that lead up to the apex. On the way down I met the great multitudes of the world. Most aspired to ascend to the throne, some cared not and went up and down, without rhyme or reason. Others simply sat an the steps and debated fiercely, whether to ascend or descend. They were both adorned with gold and simple rags.

At last I reached the nadir of the pyramid, the seat of the throne. There I found a great water, from whence the people I met in my descent arose from.

I stepped into the water, ever deeper. As my eyes became submerged with the waterline, another world emerged.

I saw happhazard groups of people, in a quiet park. There was a fence, as long as the horizon. On the other side of the endless fence was a house.

I look back to the great pyramid I descended. It now looks quite small and silly. The apex of it disappears into the sky, somehow.

I turn my head and my father is standing there. He holds an orb in his hands, translucent and swirling with light and shadow, about the shape of a football, a bowling ball. It is beautiful.

Suddenly he throws it over the endless fence, into the house. The ball bounces back into his hands. The ball is now completely black. He looks me into the eyes and I wake.

"The hyena was paid!" -Telly

FTFY

AY NIGGA FUCKIN TWO VIRGINS IN ONE DAY NIGGA

niggs are retarded children, they dont understand consequences of the most of their actions

jids are sociopaths that exactly know what are the consequences of what they do and they do it anyway just beacuse they can.

you need a safe space to rage in.

you need to be gassed and soon will be kike

Nigger trash GTFO

Also, this threads pic, exact words are all from CNN front page

Fuck off, we dont need this ere and no one gives a shit about niggers in africa and how they destroy each other anyway

I expect nothing less from the people who think raping babies cures AIDS not to mention the cannibalism. Pure savages subhumans.

Why you are implying that he cares?

Niggers are dumb and lacking in actual drive. The spring needs to be wound externally in order for it to burn a city block.

Yids are more depraved. They get long and fucked up intrusive mental images telling them to ree-inact them in the material world, like orders from satan. The more yid blood you have, the worse it is.

Quarterlings get flashes of fleeting shit like fucked up BDSM shit with dogs fucking humans in rubber dog suits and the occaisional p-o-v CP.
Halflings get a longer look at gruesome execution shit and devices and horror movie crap.

Full jews are completely in the evil fucker's thrall.

Yids are literally servants of the Adversary.

literally "B.B.C. News"

They had a whole radio program on this shit available here.

bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07krycn

((( By Ed Butler)))

Butler Name Meaning English and Irish: from a word that originally denoted a wine steward, usually the chief servant of a medieval household, from Norman French butuiller (Old French bouteillier, Latin buticularius, from buticula ‘bottle’). In the large households of royalty and the most powerful nobility, the title came to denote an officer of high rank and responsibility, only nominally concerned with the supply of wine, if at all. Anglicized form of French Boutilier. Jewish (from Poland and Ukraine): occupational name for a bottle maker, from Yiddish butl ‘bottle’ + the agent suffix -er

The best part of the article:

The man was happy to see the reporters and news cameras. As he sensed our displeasure, he stopped smiling and said he was going to stop molesting children soon. By the end of the interview the man acted completely normal by western standards.

libshits honestly believe they can turn niggers and sandniggers into humans by giving them hugs and the occasional guilt trip

Those filthy niggers are abusing prepubescent children as young as 6 as well, according to this.

archive.is/z8Mv3

I actually had to make sure Malawi wasn't a city in Sweden. I guess this is interesting. Surely we can learn so much from these other cultures that are equal to our own :^)

hilarious